Eli Martin

NO

David Morales
David Morales

Yes, well done slytherin. Well done
HOWEVER

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

HOOOOWEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

William Hall
William Hall

DEH
D.E.H.
Death Eater Helper

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

CAREFUL SLYTHERIN, CAREFUL

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

OOTDFITHOMF

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

Troll In the Cred Forums Troll in the Cred Forums

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

How could a troll even get into the building if all the doors are too small?

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

Yes, yes, well done Harry, well done Harry... HOWEVER!

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

I wonder how this scenario ends haha

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

she farts and they all laugh

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

Jk Rowling was a fucking idiot for turning him into a.fag.just.to.prove she was a by the number virtue signaler.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

More like the DEH-llest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

RAAAAGHGGHHHHGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHH

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RAHGHHHHHHH
"RAGH!"

RAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHGGHH

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't literally ret-conning her characters and blatantly lying about it and pretending it was always the case. Black Hermoine was the most egregious example.

Its cringey "head-canon", but by the actual author.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

So I just finished the movie where the kids have to get past all the defenses to get to the turban guy. How is it that there just happened to be 3 slots for them in that big wizard chest game. Why not 1 or 4 etc.... and how did the turban guy make it past the chess without playing.

James Long
James Long

this is somebody's fetish

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

DABBING POTTER

David Lopez
David Lopez

Involuntary TF is the thinking man's fetish.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

Imagine if this happened to Emma Watson irl haha

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

Death eater help helper

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

3 slots for them in that big wizard chest game
Magic, probably. The room detects the number of intruders and arranges a chessboard minus that number of pieces.

how did the turban guy make it past the chess without playing.
Who says he didn't play? The room probably rearranges itself once the game ends.

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

how did the turban guy make it past the chess without playing
I'm sure that one of the most dangerous and powerful wizard of all time would have a way to defeat a children's game.

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

I think in the book the kids take the place of three pieces, the game is designed to accomodate the amount of players. Quirrell also played it, but the pieces rearrange themselves

Mason King
Mason King

The test should have been Yugioh tbqh

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

I like the Universe with all the plot holes. The books are pretty bad from literally point of view, the universe is great.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

I like how it leaves things open and doesn't really make a lot of sense, it adds to the wonder of the magical world

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

It's modern day fantasy, that despite the setting still stays fantasy by avoiding putting in technology and other modern day elements that don't fit in this type of a world. It's also nice how it avoids feeling like a shounen anime, and somehow has a world that isn't just a backdrop but actually is unique and interesting enough.

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

Ah yes, one of those duel security systems

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

Well done, you.

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

With motorcycles.

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

Dueling on broomsticks?

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

Zach why did chud steal yor girlfriend? Does spamming harry potter and saying emma stone is a bad actress how your therapist told you to cope?

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

This guy, bless.

Josiah White
Josiah White

formerly heterosexual

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

I hate virtue signalers.

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

DUH MOOBY WUD DIFWENT FWUM DUH BOOK!!!!!!!!

who cares, it's a book that didnt grow up for a generation that didnt grow up

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

la creatura...

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

"RAGH!"
Every time

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

Raaaggghhhhhh ahhhhhhh!

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

is this a significant change to the scene except adding some on screen action to an otherwise trite moment?

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

Post the full image you fucking pussy faggot

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

SIX MILLION POINTS FOR HOUSE GRIFFINDOR!

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

there's no Troll gangrape, the commissioner actually thought a fart was sexier. This is the risk you run with fetishists.

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

Thanks user. Sorry I called you a pussy faggot. You're all right.

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

I forgive you.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

mudbloods when will they learn

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

But Hermione is better at magic than most purebloods. Let's see Draco turn himself into a she-troll.

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

You're a fool, Harry Potter, and you will lose...... everythinggg.
I don't like the movies or hate them because I'm not in their target audience, but I do love Ralph Fiennes in it.
Only somewhat recently learned his first name is pronounced "Ray." Wtf is that bullshit? Same with Dick being short for Richard. How do you even come to that?

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

I would be much happier if Draco just turned himself into a she

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

He would have been a better character as Draconia no doubt

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

there's just a dedicated bad guy house
What a hack

James Martin
James Martin

Remember that having any sort of ambition makes you bad.

Heart surgeons are fucking evil.

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

Black Hermoine was the most egregious example.

Ive been out of the loop for a while, explain this.

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

I thought it was 'Rafe'.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Deh xD

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

Well she is a Britbong.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

saved

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

tfw you will never get bullied and teasted by Draconia
why even live?

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

Fuck, now I don't know again.

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

Harry Potter is a dull fra-

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Hermione was played by a black actress in a live theater play. Rowling defended this by claiming Hermiones skin color was never specified, ignoring the movies and book illustrations.

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

It is pronounced "Rafe". When in doubt about the weird pronunciation of names, you can bet it's either Irish or Welsh.
Siobhan is an Irish name and it's pronounced "Shi-vahn". These people play by their own rules.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

Huh, I guess I thought "Ray" because it's always said with his last name that starts with an "F"

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

How do wizards feel about Brexit?

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

Rowling defended this by claiming Hermiones skin color was never specified, ignoring the movies and book illustrations.
And the text of the books where she's described as pale and white.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Should Odran be hunted down?
29 year old serb pedo

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

They fully understand that only a diverse people united in a globalist cooperative can truly thrive which is why they isolate themselves from the very society they're living in. Somehow.

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

RRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

God these films are so relaxing. Is there a comfier set of films in existence?

James Wilson
James Wilson

LOTR desu?

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

mfw it's real

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

comfy

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

Whats with soyboys and these movies?

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

Escapism

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

The soundtracks of these two series alone are comfier than most things on earth
youtube.com/watch?v=chLZQtCold8
youtube.com/watch?v=Htaj3o3JD8I

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

he died two years ago

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

It's the worst kind of escapism too. It's literally fantasizing about living in another magical universe that they can be mediocre and lazy in. Harry is a terrible student even when he's studying fucking MAGIC.

Noah King
Noah King

its real

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

Hey I said someone should make this the other day - I hope it was my inspiration that helped

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

better than Lawrence of Arabia and Citizen Bane

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

RIP Alan, I still love you even though you had shit taste in books,

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

I didn't ask for these feels

William Miller
William Miller

Christopher Lee
Alan Rickman
David Bowie
All in about half a year's time. God hates us

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

it's real
hahaha what the fuck how do people still take this site seriously

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

I'm an Americunt but the idea of going to a British school in the countryside in a Castle and learning traditional ways (no projectors, powerpoints, ect.) seems pretty comfy to me. The magic is a cool twist but if it was just a regular school with soccer it would still be comfy with the idea of houses competing, a nearby village to go into on weekends, stuff like that.

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

Yeah because this garbage has made a generation of manchildren

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

Hey now, if Rickman were punished for anything by God, it would have been acting in Love Actually.

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

Ah the comfiest scene in Harry Potter

youtube.com/watch?v=0nVQPwH2m4s

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

Everything post goblet of fire didn't happen

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

potion of despair

So just alcohol then?

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Fucking brapfags

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

How much

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

Don't you dare talk shit about Love Actually

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

I like how it leaves things open
This is the worst part about Pottermore and Rowling not shutting up about the HP universe, it was better when you could fill in the gaps with your imagination rather than Rowling coming up with the most retarded explanations imaginable.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

you fucker, kek

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

He's like yelling while running kind out of character. Dumbledore was supposed to be more like Richard Harris rather than Michael Gambon.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Good...good...

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

RAAGH
RAAGH tier
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

hah, no will will be able to drink this entire potion alone and the only way to get to it is via boat that only holds one person
surely children won't be employed, or house elves, or teleportation

Holy fuck, Voldemort was a genius.

Zachary White
Zachary White

I'm embarrassed to say that I laughed at this.

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

What did Armond mean by this?

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

Why didn't Voldermort just Horcrux a random tin can?

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

Troooooollll! In the DUN-JEEEEEN! TROOOLL IN THE DUNGEON
Thought you outta know...

students panicking like crazy, Dumbledore stands up and with his might voice proclaims
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

He meant that each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

Still gets me

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Fucking this. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

You know, it could be that the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

Nice one.

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

Yeah, she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

I don't know if the Harry Potter series is anti-Christian, but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

Excellent opening.

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Has anyone paid Tyrone or Rog to read this copypasta yet?

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

BOW BOW
chick...chick-a-chick-ahhh

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit