Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chLZQtCold8
youtube.com/watch?v=Htaj3o3JD8I
youtube.com/watch?v=0nVQPwH2m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO

Yes, well done slytherin. Well done
HOWEVER

HOOOOWEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

>DEH
>D.E.H.
>Death Eater Helper

CAREFUL SLYTHERIN, CAREFUL

OOTDFITHOMF

Troll In the Cred Forums Troll in the Cred Forums

How could a troll even get into the building if all the doors are too small?

Yes, yes, well done Harry, well done Harry... HOWEVER!

I wonder how this scenario ends haha

she farts and they all laugh

Jk Rowling was a fucking idiot for turning him into a.fag.just.to.prove she was a by the number virtue signaler.

More like the DEH-llest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

RAAAAGHGGHHHHGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHH

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>RAHGHHHHHHH
"RAGH!"

RAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHGGHH

It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't literally ret-conning her characters and blatantly lying about it and pretending it was always the case. Black Hermoine was the most egregious example.

Its cringey "head-canon", but by the actual author.

So I just finished the movie where the kids have to get past all the defenses to get to the turban guy. How is it that there just happened to be 3 slots for them in that big wizard chest game. Why not 1 or 4 etc.... and how did the turban guy make it past the chess without playing.

>this is somebody's fetish

DABBING POTTER

Involuntary TF is the thinking man's fetish.

Imagine if this happened to Emma Watson irl haha

>Death eater help helper

>3 slots for them in that big wizard chest game
Magic, probably. The room detects the number of intruders and arranges a chessboard minus that number of pieces.

>how did the turban guy make it past the chess without playing.
Who says he didn't play? The room probably rearranges itself once the game ends.

>how did the turban guy make it past the chess without playing
I'm sure that one of the most dangerous and powerful wizard of all time would have a way to defeat a children's game.

I think in the book the kids take the place of three pieces, the game is designed to accomodate the amount of players. Quirrell also played it, but the pieces rearrange themselves

The test should have been Yugioh tbqh

I like the Universe with all the plot holes. The books are pretty bad from literally point of view, the universe is great.

I like how it leaves things open and doesn't really make a lot of sense, it adds to the wonder of the magical world

It's modern day fantasy, that despite the setting still stays fantasy by avoiding putting in technology and other modern day elements that don't fit in this type of a world. It's also nice how it avoids feeling like a shounen anime, and somehow has a world that isn't just a backdrop but actually is unique and interesting enough.

Ah yes, one of those duel security systems

Well done, you.

With motorcycles.

Dueling on broomsticks?

Zach why did chud steal yor girlfriend? Does spamming harry potter and saying emma stone is a bad actress how your therapist told you to cope?

This guy, bless.

formerly heterosexual

I hate virtue signalers.

>DUH MOOBY WUD DIFWENT FWUM DUH BOOK!!!!!!!!

who cares, it's a book that didnt grow up for a generation that didnt grow up

la creatura...

>"RAGH!"
Every time

Raaaggghhhhhh ahhhhhhh!

is this a significant change to the scene except adding some on screen action to an otherwise trite moment?

Post the full image you fucking pussy faggot

SIX MILLION POINTS FOR HOUSE GRIFFINDOR!

there's no Troll gangrape, the commissioner actually thought a fart was sexier. This is the risk you run with fetishists.

Thanks user. Sorry I called you a pussy faggot. You're all right.

I forgive you.

mudbloods when will they learn

But Hermione is better at magic than most purebloods. Let's see Draco turn himself into a she-troll.

You're a fool, Harry Potter, and you will lose...... everythinggg.
I don't like the movies or hate them because I'm not in their target audience, but I do love Ralph Fiennes in it.
Only somewhat recently learned his first name is pronounced "Ray." Wtf is that bullshit? Same with Dick being short for Richard. How do you even come to that?

I would be much happier if Draco just turned himself into a she

He would have been a better character as Draconia no doubt

>there's just a dedicated bad guy house
What a hack

Remember that having any sort of ambition makes you bad.

Heart surgeons are fucking evil.

>Black Hermoine was the most egregious example.

Ive been out of the loop for a while, explain this.

I thought it was 'Rafe'.

Deh xD

Well she is a Britbong.

saved

>tfw you will never get bullied and teasted by Draconia
why even live?

Fuck, now I don't know again.

>Harry Potter is a dull fra-

Hermione was played by a black actress in a live theater play. Rowling defended this by claiming Hermiones skin color was never specified, ignoring the movies and book illustrations.

It is pronounced "Rafe". When in doubt about the weird pronunciation of names, you can bet it's either Irish or Welsh.
Siobhan is an Irish name and it's pronounced "Shi-vahn". These people play by their own rules.

Huh, I guess I thought "Ray" because it's always said with his last name that starts with an "F"

How do wizards feel about Brexit?

>Rowling defended this by claiming Hermiones skin color was never specified, ignoring the movies and book illustrations.
And the text of the books where she's described as pale and white.

Should Odran be hunted down?
>29 year old serb pedo

They fully understand that only a diverse people united in a globalist cooperative can truly thrive which is why they isolate themselves from the very society they're living in. Somehow.

RRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

God these films are so relaxing. Is there a comfier set of films in existence?

LOTR desu?

>mfw it's real

>comfy

Whats with soyboys and these movies?

Escapism

The soundtracks of these two series alone are comfier than most things on earth
youtube.com/watch?v=chLZQtCold8
youtube.com/watch?v=Htaj3o3JD8I

>he died two years ago

It's the worst kind of escapism too. It's literally fantasizing about living in another magical universe that they can be mediocre and lazy in. Harry is a terrible student even when he's studying fucking MAGIC.

>its real

Hey I said someone should make this the other day - I hope it was my inspiration that helped

>better than Lawrence of Arabia and Citizen Bane

RIP Alan, I still love you even though you had shit taste in books,

I didn't ask for these feels

>Christopher Lee
>Alan Rickman
>David Bowie
All in about half a year's time. God hates us

>it's real
hahaha what the fuck how do people still take this site seriously

I'm an Americunt but the idea of going to a British school in the countryside in a Castle and learning traditional ways (no projectors, powerpoints, ect.) seems pretty comfy to me. The magic is a cool twist but if it was just a regular school with soccer it would still be comfy with the idea of houses competing, a nearby village to go into on weekends, stuff like that.

Yeah because this garbage has made a generation of manchildren

Hey now, if Rickman were punished for anything by God, it would have been acting in Love Actually.

Ah the comfiest scene in Harry Potter

youtube.com/watch?v=0nVQPwH2m4s

Everything post goblet of fire didn't happen

>potion of despair

So just alcohol then?

Fucking brapfags

How much

Don't you dare talk shit about Love Actually

>I like how it leaves things open
This is the worst part about Pottermore and Rowling not shutting up about the HP universe, it was better when you could fill in the gaps with your imagination rather than Rowling coming up with the most retarded explanations imaginable.

you fucker, kek

He's like yelling while running kind out of character. Dumbledore was supposed to be more like Richard Harris rather than Michael Gambon.

Good...good...

>RAAGH
>RAAGH tier
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

>hah, no will will be able to drink this entire potion alone and the only way to get to it is via boat that only holds one person
>surely children won't be employed, or house elves, or teleportation

Holy fuck, Voldemort was a genius.

I'm embarrassed to say that I laughed at this.

What did Armond mean by this?

Why didn't Voldermort just Horcrux a random tin can?

>Troooooollll! In the DUN-JEEEEEN! TROOOLL IN THE DUNGEON
>Thought you outta know...

>students panicking like crazy, Dumbledore stands up and with his might voice proclaims
>DEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

He meant that each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others

Still gets me

Fucking this. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

You know, it could be that the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series

Nice one.

Yeah, she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books.

I don't know if the Harry Potter series is anti-Christian, but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement.

Excellent opening.

Has anyone paid Tyrone or Rog to read this copypasta yet?

BOW BOW
chick...chick-a-chick-ahhh