Is the netflix full metal alchemist Cred Forums approved?

is the netflix full metal alchemist Cred Forums approved?

Go fuck urself nobody speaks Japanese

Film or series?

Why is Cred Forums so interested in FMA? I thaught Cred Forums mostly Cred Forums hated Edward Elric so much with passion.

Live adaptions of anime could be the gayest thing ever

the film with the white japanese people in the OP picture

is it out yet? i would love to see it
what story line are they doing in the movie?

Not me, I love the FMA serie; both 2003 & Brotherhood. Fuck Cred Forums, I stand by my opinion.

op here haven't seen the movie or read the manga but it's a very sad story about two brothers who make an alchemy and their mother dies. and the one brother becomes a robot and his brother who is still a human promises to bring him his body back. they are going to bring back their mother too i think i didn't finish the preview before i rushed to Cred Forums to find out if i should watch it

whats so bad about Edward?

His name's Elric. He is unworthy of that name

It’s not actually by Netflix they’re just distributing it overseas and claiming it as an original for whatever reason, it’s by WB and was a full on theatre release over here.

t. lives in japan

How am I supposed to recognize any of these characters? They look nothing like the anime ones.

Who the hell is the guy in the armor?!

Thanks.

>gooks playing germans
no thanks

Bane?

did you see it? is it alright?

That's medieval IronMan you dumbfuck

Never really got into it.
How open would the live action be if I decide to give it a try? Do I need previous knowledge of the animu story to understand?
Ps: pick related will be dropping july

oh god that looks awful

so does you're mom lmao

I'd never watched the show, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Ai looked better than even Iron Man's looked in years

Their own, the story differs when Hughes get killed but they kept some idea from Brootherhood.

The guy on the far left looks like the dollar store version of Commander Adama

>netflix full metal alchemist
>netflix

Are you being retarded on purpose?

Riza hnnnng

Was that the evil stabby-finger chick? She was fucking hot.

Blonde chick who fucked the guy with the gloves

Ooooh yeah. Her too.