Gomarra

This show addictive. It's gritty and entertaining as fuck. Am I the only one enjoyed this serial kino?

I mean all this capeshit and starshit and fucking gossip threads, there must be someone here with some vestiges of taste.

How is the third season?

seems alright, might give this a go.

I enjoyed it very much

I loved it. I am a croatian and it's refreshing to see a show that is set within a similar culture and that is actually gritty.

also Ciro is the best looking bald guy ever

Less fighting, more dread. Ending is good.

Watched it all as its aired and love it. Prolly my favourite show the last 3 years. To good to be discussed on an capeshit memeboard where everyone shits on everything tho.

never heard of it but Im always open to new Kinos

where can I watch?

If the gangs from The Wire would fight the Savastanos for the same turf, who would win?

True
I think the blu ray is out next month, will check it out then.

>where can I watch?
what is torrent?
Not hard to find. Hardcoded subs. Because it takes place in Italy (and some other eurolands).

Lots of ppl on Cred Forums watch it I think, but dont talk abort it. I really dont want it to become a "hit series" outside of Italy cause the moment it does we get Americans on twitter trying to influence the showmakers in some way or begging for a shitty remake.

>talk abort it.
Besides that, user is not wrong.

wow look at how green it is!!! so gritty!!! epic cinematography!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>To good to be discussed on an capeshit memeboard where everyone shits on everything tho.
It's a pity. I enjoy the occasional threads about actually good films. Doesn't have to be Tarkowski art stuff. As long as it's not the lame blockbuster hype.

I guess you are the reason, nobody here wants to discuss films they care about.
You have not watched the show. You just want to piss on something to make your pathetic self feel superior.

Ye, but you always get guys like

Just watched the movie today.
Breddy good. Needed subtitles even though I can speak italian.

the guy who directed most of it is directing Sicario 2

Great series. One of very few that shows crime for what it really is. Most mainstream audience might be thrown off by the complete lack of sympathetic characters tho, even if that is what makes it great.

so kino incoming?

Underrated series. Probably will surpass Romanzo Criminale, the series is in crescendo.

Also the soundtrack and photography is amazing.

Enzo Sangue Blu

The show has really gone downhill. Only foreign fags who have to cling to whatever shit they make praise it.

You're the only one bringing up popular movies right now. No one cares. Talk about your shit show and move on.

It's a show mostly liked by pretentious assholes. You'll notice they like to bring up how mainstream audiences wouldn't get it and they're too busy watching "capeshit".

Still better than anything made by Nexflix