Female "writers" ABSOLUTELY BTFO by /got/

Why are we not discussing this? Season 8 will be /ourseason/.
techcrunch.com/2018/01/04/hbo-got-season-8-you-know-nothing-jon-snow/

well no shit, its always been pretty much D&D with the occasional script from Martin or from one of their lapdogs to finish their script

Great. Now that that's out of the way we can go back to discussing the quality of the cinematography and acting displayed in the show.

Every season apart from season 2 had no female writers. Doesn't stop the show from sucking ass.

new to Cred Forums?

>cum dumpsters should be hired just because they don't have cocks

This is why I can't take anybody on the left seriously. You're all degenerate fucking filth who deserve to burn.

>an all female writing team would be celebrated as a win for diversity

>make ridiculous feminist power fantasy characters
>still get bitched at by feminists

WHEN DOES THIS FUCKING RIDE END

>shit
>shit
happy?

Never. Ouroboros is always hungry, which is why you shouldn't worry too much about it and just focus on the story itself.

>MERIT BASED SOCIETY
It'll never be a thing, will it boys?

As if the quality of the writing needs to become any worse.

Black Panther is, so why not?

competence and merit are oppressive power structures designed to exclude marginalized peoples based on racialized ideologies

Wasn't it a woman who completely fucked up "iron price" in season 2? I fucking hate women.

>but all-female star wars staff is fine

yea after season 5 i'd at least lie and say one of them is black or shit

Yes. Still, compared to season 7 or 5, season 2 is a fucking masterpiece.

this, they're fucking delusional beyond help

Jews, women, who cares? It's the same thing.

6 was just as bad.

I agree. But a lot of people don't, so I omitted it to not make waves.

I feel sad that people actually believe things like that.
I feel double sads because I don't have a sad reaction picture to post.

>make half of your writers female to appease the sjw public
>whole season is garbage
>get accused of harassment by one of the hired writers

Hmmm...

Do you think women are so angry at men these days because they know they'll never feel the joy of scratching their balls? Seriously, is there a better feeling that you can achieve with your hand?

Universal suffrage buried that notion.

>flithy pleb opinion
S4>S6>S3>S7>S1>S2>S5
>reddit opinion
S4>S3>S6>S1>S7>S2>S5
>correct opinion
S1>S2>S3>S4>S5>S6>S7

How could anyone say that S1 isn't the best season?

the final redpill

3 is better than 2 and the last three seasons are one inseparable piece of shit.

To be fair, it wouldn't really make a difference. /got/ is beyond saving, regardless of the number of vagina writers/directors involved.

Because unless they watched the show multiple times, people who watched S1 for the first time without reading the books were having trouble keeping up with who is who and getting into the swing of things, which lessened their enjoyment of the season. That's literally the only reason.

>Sapochnik back
Nice

What did they fuck up?

Referred to getting killed as paying the iron price.

To pay the iron price means taking some asshole's shit and giving him your iron sword through the gut as payment. It does not mean to get killed.

1=3>4>>>>>>>>>,7

here, have a sad war vet wojack on me

Are we on the DnD recovery arc?

>Every season apart from season 2 had no female writers.

the upside is the show wasn't killed by sexual misconduct charges.

capitalism is inherently merit based. There's just no middle man to "judge" merit, the merit simply speaks for itself

S1 > S7 > S2 > S3 > the rest are all abominable shit

>Ouroboros

i was blind but now i see

It really shoudln't matter whether the writers are male or female. The only thing that should matter is whether or not they are good writers.

>SJW complains about no female writers working but love the show anyways
>Cred Forums loves how there's only men writing but hates the show anyways.

The internet is way too retarded indeed

umm, fascist much?

People have no self awareness

yeah but %50 of people are female so anything that's not gender biased should on average end up with %50 females.

I literally only remember what happened in S1 and S7
Everything else is just a blur.
Like wtf do I know which episode that funky sandsnake adventure with bronn was in.

Do people really accurately remember those seasons well enough to be able to rate them from the top of their head?

For the most part, yeah. In broad strokes. For some reason I have a hard time remembering Season 3 specifically, apart from like two big events.

There will always be losers in any system, and they will undermine and do everything to change the system so they can be on top. Right now they're using sympathy to emotionally blackmail the collective to adapt to their wishes because to deny them their fantasies means there is a standard which anyone can be compared to and denied their fantasies and desires upon. That's a threat to their idea of world peace and absolute harmony and must be discarded. and destroyed.

It's a matter of "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" turned into "let he who wishes to be held to a standard cast the first critique" and the collective will find any and all flaws and tear him apart.

after hollywood is equal, surely they will move on and demand that women become 50% of all coal miners, and that men be 50% of all elementary school teachers