You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind...

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0097889/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a progressive jew show, early SJW. I love it :)

Your post is not spooky enough. Discarded.

Probably my favorite show of all time. Some of its best stuff isn't the plot twists are the scary and weird events, it's the utter humanity at work. The Christmas episode where the department store santa is drinking himself to death hurts me deep and I can't quite pinpoint why. The episode in the concentration camp is eerie and raw in a way a thousand Schindler's Lists or Boy in the Striped Pajamas couldn't possibly hope to replicate

fpbp

twilight zone is literally subversive kike propaganda

kys reddit

How?

tfw Twilight Zone predicted exactly the kind of propaganda the alt-right would be using.

Serling was based as fuck.

>They'll say we hate minorities, but WE are the minority.

He wasnt progressive at all. He told believable stories. Even if they were fantastical.

Its really not.

>uuuh this person that lived a long time ago was nice to people, that means he would have wanted to inject toddlers with estrogen and turn their penises inside out so that it becomes a gaping wound that you need to forcefully bend open daily so it doesnt heal

pilpul

I love this show
It's like all the best parts of x-files and Black Mirror when it's not being edgy

>The episode in the concentration camp

>He wasnt progressive at all

He was a registered Democrat and openly anti-war and anti-racism.

Submitted for your approval...

A world where bitter assholes who have exhausted all the new shit they can hate start to look back into the past and call "The Twilight Zone" proto-SJW propaganda so they can hurry up and reach their end goal of isolating themselves and dying alone and angry.

protip: progressive does not mean "likes blacks"

>"Pleases stop pointing out facts goyim, it interferes with my shilling."

I mean, it was never a secret.

and it definitely does not mean democrat.

If somebody is interested, I am sharing the Twilight Zone Radio Dramas through torrent:
It's really fun to listen this at night, on the bed.

>Echo-chamber meme arrow screengrab
>facts

but back then progressive race relations meant letting blacks stay at the same hotels , eat in the same restaurants and not arresting them for dating a white person.

tfw "The Obsolete Man" story.

powerful

>I only watch youtubers because every show has spooky joos

based anti-jew poster

Thanks

Back then, unlike now, women actually had some shit to go through

based samefag

ex r/incels members are gonna come for you now

based kike

This episode is bullshit. Just hold the books closer to your face you stupid asshole.

We can't even have a fuckung twilight zone thread

>Democrat
>anti war
who started Vietnam war again?

>Women don't have as much of a problem getting laid as I do, therefore they have NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER.
>Not like me. No no.

This board is dead

based samefag: part II
we had one fine two days ago, the Cred Forumschildren never turned up

hitler

yeah, I'm probably gonna pack up my bags and leave Cred Forums very soon

No one is stopping you from doing anything, you're just buttblasted because you don't like people pointing out things about this show that you don't want pointed out.

Im sure the Outer Limits is better.

>The episode in the concentration camp is eerie and raw
it's so powerful

*slams fist on desk*

I FUCKING HATE RACISTS

*switches tab to reddit*

How do you people even breath?

OK, keep us posted.

inb4 muh based wikipedia screenshots

you dont have to agree with someones politics to like their work

and not everyone has to like what you like, shlomo

>b...b..based...I'm....le...b..ased

being a j*w goes beyond politics

Been watching this series again recently. Finished watching The Odysesey of Flight 33 and the uncertainty of what would happen to everyone on the plane still unnerves me.

I used to watch a lot of tz high off my ass. I heard it was one of the best episodes so I watched it, expecting to get my mind blown but instead I just got sad

ironic or not this isn't appropriate when discussing TZ, he might have been a heeb but he hid it well and he produced a good show that was inline with contemporary American mores

Serling enlisted in the Army after high school and was assigned to the 11th Airborne
Division, making several combat jumps in the Pacific, being wounded twice in action. Making him, in the words of Bill Mauldin, a member of "The honourable brethren of them what has been
Shot at." Along with Ambrose Bierce, Raymond Chandler, JRR Tolkien, James Dickey, et Al.
>>J94880484

>episode in the concentration camp

imdb.com/title/tt0097889/
Best twilight zone coming through

Well, that explains why TZ always gave me a such a preachy SJW vibe.

>Cred Forums
>thread about a show
>discussion about politics ensues

I hate you faggots

That Mccarthy episode was pretty fucking gay
Everything is politics get with the times grandpa

Then I suggest TV and film makers stop injecting their politics into everything. Problem solved.

did someone say twilight zone