I hate JLAW physically, I dislike that kind of woman. I can hardly bear to talk to her. She has the Chaplin disease...

I hate JLAW physically, I dislike that kind of woman. I can hardly bear to talk to her. She has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.

She’s arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, her arrogance is unlimited. Anyone who shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. She acts shy, but she’s not. She's scared. She hates herself, and she loves herself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a woman who presents herself at her worst to get laughs, in order to free herself from her hang-ups. Everything she does on the screen is therapeutic.

>the Chaplin disease
???

Yeah but look at THAT

gonna blow a huge load to this slut right NOW

Do it.

I don't like her

I don't like her

And yet you can't stop obsessing over her

Her best photoshoot that didn't come off Harvey's phone.

I'd fuck her pusy just to punish her!

>That particular combination of arrogance and timidity

Imposter!

Search for Orson Welles when he justly hates upon Woody Allen

Timidity? Nobody likes this cunt

>She acts shy, but she’s not. She's scared.

I'm pretty sure shyness and scaredness are the same thing Mr Welles

not really
what he said made perfect sense

>Cred Forums wants to kill this
The absolute state of this board

>arrogant

Huh? She's a lost little twerp, calling her arrogant is giving her a compliment in assuming she's actually smart enough to act intelligent

I WANT TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER

Agreed

Jon Stewart disease

her face is busted but at the same time she's white, skinny and rich so it's impossible to call her ugly
jesus, who does she fuck to get into movies with javier fucking bardem

When is she going to do the Heather Brooke biopic?

>timid
I don’t like her either but your full of shit

How can you not love those floppy titties? Just imagine her laying on your bed and letting you suck her erect nipples as she giggles and squeals with pleasure

This makes perfect sense. I'd like to brutally rape her ass as punishment.

No, no charm. To me, she was just a hateful, hateful woman. I think she just doesn’t like me. She doesn’t like the way I look. Don’t you know there’s such a thing as physical dislike? Europeans know that about other Europeans. If I don’t like somebody’s looks, I don’t like them. See, I believe that it is not true that different races and nations are alike. I’m profoundly convinced that that’s a total lie. I think people are different. Sardinians, for example, have stubby little fingers. Bosnians have short necks.

>Pretty Face
>Nice hair
>Nice boobs
>Nice ass
>Still looks meh
How did she does it Cred Forums?

She's perfectly above average in every single regard. There is nothing there to distinguish her. She made pretty bland. She is The Force Awakens of Starlets.

is this from the recent movie she's in?

Yeah, she is so forgettable

I want to fuck her mouth!!!! (softly)

>shitty attitude and demeanour

>a woman who presents herself at her worst to get laughs
That's 2015 JLaw, fucking catch up. 2018 JLaw is a world-weary politically conscious abuse survivor.

Not even a jlaw fan but hnnnngg

i think she is a cutie who can do no wrong

>>Cred Forums
go back