I love how you empathize with D in the beginning of the movie...

I love how you empathize with D in the beginning of the movie, but you slowly start to realize he's batshit insane and the "bad guy".

I also like that the movie shows so much of LA in a bad light, not just one race or demographic. The city is pretty fucking wild and it captures that feeling of just a fuck ton of weird people wandering around, makes me want to drive around and just take it all in.

The movie summed up how LA would descend into 3rd world status once it became majority non white.

It's actually redpilled on how "diversity" destroys civic cohesion and creates poverty and misery.

It's definitely a great LA movie. You should also watch Collateral, which is another films that that explores the physical landscape and demography of LA.

it is a rare great lefty movie. Also as OP stated a great LA movie.

Buhbuhbuhback to pol

Interesting premise completely ruined by the one-dimensional filmmaking typical of Shoefucker. Not surprised brainlet Cred Forumstards who recently infested this board praise it.

it's all just mexicans now outside of the rich areas. mass immigration has killed diversity in california.
also D is nowhere near batshit crazy, he's just got PTSD.

Do you have an argument?

anyone who insults Cred Forums is either a goblin mutt, nigger or self hating white soy

i wish this movie was better than it is. such an interesting idea
can't remake it though cause no one will ever play the part like douglas

had a hard time agreeing with him in the china man shop with the coke and the mcdonalds breakfast, but the rest was fine.

nice cult logic

yeah youre mean and dumb lol go away we up in this bitch now it's not yours any more

>I believe in racial diversity despite zero evidence
>attack anyone who goes against it

Seems like you're projecting lad.

he did nothing wrong though

Or maybe they hate the fact that it has become the biggest reddit colony on this site ever since the election

The one big mistake I think the movie makes is that is makes clear his marriage failed because of anger issues. The whole time you're watching, you're trying to figure out whether to root for this guy or hope he finally is stopped, and when you find out he's hurt people before with what must be routine instability you lose all interest for his mission. When he asks, "I'm the bad guy?" in disbelief that should be the audience asking too, but it isn't.

NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE
>NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE
NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE
>NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE
NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE

>I love how you empathize with D in the beginning of the movie, but you slowly start to realize he's batshit insane and the "bad guy".
That was the exact intent of the jews that made it, user. Good goy.

Amen. I remember feeling let down during that reveal. The ambiguity is what made it fun to ride along with Michael Douglas.

>when you find out he's hurt people
That's not very clear though
His wife says he never hurt her, just that she was scared.