Cred Forums General Drawthread

THREAD GUIDELINES
>Provide references for requested characters and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Cred Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/RPZx6wfk

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in the or Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98646719/#98654063
m.imgur.com/a/3D4AZ
cutesexyrobutts.tumblr.com/post/166450984248
youtube.com/watch?v=Yjkvl7UGnJA
themanwithnobats.tumblr.com
img.booru.org/the-collection//images/66/7d15ab9070e0fe4cd2a73e5e6bd9c29ce446a981.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=nHDyE954l4U&t=16m40s
youtu.be/4rZ3Jv60XVk?t=53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Tina like the bottom ref.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98646719/#98654063

Requesting Anna from Frozen getting hit by a cloud of smoke and coughing, preferably in an urban setting but the location doesn't matter

Requesting Carl as Wheeljack

Fuck forgot the image

Requesting this image, but redrawn where its a TTG fan shoveling its opinions into Cred Forums, and when it gets its shit thrown back its crying “SOUR GRAPES”

Requesting darth vader killing kathleen kennedy in the style of the inejiro asanuma assassination

Requesting Aang and r63Zuko sleeping in the top left pose

Requesting Witchy Simone possesed by the Lord of Nightmares

Requesting a redraw of this pic from Static Shock with Static smiling and remove the hats from Frieda and Daisy.

Requesting Cupid lifting heart-shaped weights.

Requesting Babette (Raggedy Ann and Andy: A Musical Adventure and pic 1) wearing the same outfit as the woman in the right pic and doing the same pose. Queasy (the parrot in pic 2 who is from the same movie) is sitting on her left shoulder instead of the bird seen in the right pic.

Please keep Babette with the hat she's wearing from the movie. If you would like to give her an eyepatch, that's your call. Also if you want to have her say anything badass then that's cool too!

You mean the spam that kills these threads and why the last one died at 200 posts?

Requesting Audrey Page's locker stuffed with Valentine's Day cards while Iris Lodell looks jealous as she only got one.

/r/ing DC girl(s) of your choice having a weird Valentine's

Requesting Frida trying to open a jar, and failing to do so

Seconding, especially if the lone Valentine is from Audrey and it makes Iris flustered.

Babs in her bra straddling Killer Moth on a rooftop, like the sex scene from The Killing Joke.

This colored please

Phenomenal work user!!! Do you have a website?

Requesting Scarlet Witch & Vision, sexy, steamy kissing in time for Valentines Day.
Hands all over each other, costumes partially removed (pics on the right for out-of-costume Vision reference), with a really busty, cheesecakey Wanda.

Got into OK K.O, and I like this character a lot. So requesting Bernard performing the Wolf Fang Fist like pic related, or anyway the artist sees fit. Link is to the whole animation.

m.imgur.com/a/3D4AZ

Abbey as the Woman of the Blizzard.

Loom telling Ben it's Snu Snu time.

What time is it? It's ValenTIMES!
Requesting pic related with any Cred Forums girl of the artist’s choice.

Requesting 2012 Splinter with a #1 Dad mug while have 4 baby ninja turtles sleeping

Only just found out about our fallen Cred Forumsmrade, John Mahoney.

Can someone draw these four doing something to honour his memory? Like raising a toast to him in the Cheers bar or saluting his grave or something?

Requesting Jessica Cruz striking out Batman's name on a "Bathero I need to fuck list."

Jon Kent on the list as bonus.

OR

Have her nervously asking the viewer to be her Valentine. Have her wearing a more seductive version of her outfit or as a Star Sapphire.

Also pro-actively requesting her for every draw your waifu like X request. Like and

Requesting adult, evil overlord Vicky with huge boobs sitting on a throne being all powerful and smug.

Requesting steampunk Luann holding a stampunk looking rifle over her shoulders.

Requesting Donald covered of kiss by Reginella.

Panda Delgado in a Valentines picture.

Lewd or cute is fine

Requesting GoGo drinking a large bottle of wine.

Requesting more of this ship.

Requesting this with Steven Universe

Requesting coloring

Requesting the Orcs doing meth

Requesting Jungle Girl Jackie Lynn Thomas swinging through the jungle like Tarzan I would like the stripes on her furkini to be black and the rest a greenish-blue please. You can include some tropical birds if you want. ;)

Requesting Gogo dressed as Seripa from Dragon Ball

Requesting Leya Sodo from Les Kassos blushing heavily as she has heart shaped pasties covering her nipples while she makes a heart shape with her hands in the center of her chest. Maybe with a Valentine's day message written across her chest like "Be mine" or "kiss me"

Valentine's day request: the pic on the left with Nicole Watterson

Requesting Carly (left), barefoot and wearing those legwarmers of hers as stirrups in this pose on the right.

Requesting redesign Mary Marvel costume with similar Supergirl's midriff costume

Requesting Jungle Princess ice fishing in a igloo

In honor of Valentine’s Day, thought of a fun request. Requesting any Cred Forums characters that fit pic related with the idea being the secretary, either male or female, brings their boss or crush a Valentine’s Day gift, and the receiver of the gift lashes out like pic related, but when the girl/guy leaves, the boss/crush secretly loves the gift and is all joyous about getting a Valentine’s Day gift. The artist can do whatever they wish for poses and attires. Happy Valentines Day.

Requesting Judy Funnie from Doug reciting a drama while cupping both of her breasts with one arm, and holding the script with the other.

Requesting Dylan Lee kissing Frankie Foster in a famous kiss pose when World War 2 is over called "The V-J day in time square", until Frankie slap Dylan Lee in the face like Lisa Simpson did in the episode of "Bart the General".

For Valentine's day

Requesting Pacifica Northwest wearing a this sports wear

Requesting Madam Mim laying nude with rose petals covering her naughty bits.

Requesting Leni Loud in a flowing pink dress, wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.

Requesting Courtney babcock wearing heart-shaped pasties and some heart-dotted panties for valentine's day

Requesting Alya holding two valentines, one for Marinette and the other for Adrien

Requesting a POV of Mr. Frond's hand(s) reaching up and grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder and down toward the viewer (in this particular case, Mr. Frond).

You can decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

Someone asked for this two threads ago.

Requesting R63 Pinocchio saying Happy Valentine's Day to the viewer and her donkey ears form a heart. That or her nose is grown and pierced through a paper heart.

Seconded

Requesting the Mysticons drawn in your own style.

Anything with Mendoza from Lastman, please.

Requesting Tiff Crust in a slutty Cupid costume lifting her butt with the bow like the girl on the right

Requesting Mr. Smiley and Mr. Frowney on a romantic dinner together, please

Requesting Storm making it snow over Black Panther, making him freeze.

Not OR but good job this is nice!

Requesting Billy Dilley proudly waving a green flag while standing atop a bruised, scarred, and defeated Korgoth as a menacing Mickey creeps up behind Billy, wielding a giant ax

BEEP BOOP

I see a lot of requests but do people ever take these? How many drawfags usually come to the threads?

I'm not the best artist but I might try one or two at some point in time. I'm just curious how active these threads usually are.

I just want a picture of Black Manta eating that Subway sandwich he stole.

Mother fucker deserves it.

>How many drawfags usually come to the threads?
Not as much as we used to have but still we have quite a bit of them.

Requesting King Shark bored at a Luau

ehhhhh I mean weekends and sometimes holidays you get more activity

but really drawthreads have been pretty much dead ever since it became a general instead of drawfags doing their thing and inviting others to jump on

Requesting fusion

There are drawfags watching, but its just a lot of spam, steve universe and cosplay/bikini shitty requests.
As a professional I don't mind digging for the good ones just to warm up but I have work to do too.

Your waifu wearing a shirt that reads “Team Non-Stop Bareback Sex”

Requesting an homage to this.

>As a professional
sure buddy, also.
>steven universe
did you copy pasted that from last year or what?

>delicious tears

Requesting Uncle Gumbald dressed as Dr. Eggman and Fern (in his Green Knight form) shaped like Chaos 0, with an annoyed look on his face.

I've decided to do a breakdown of the requests in this thread so far.

Waifus in fetish clothing, poses, and/or situations: 26

Requests that have been posted in every single drawthread for months: 4

Requests that have been posted for the last several drawthreads: 4

Requests that keep getting reposted even after mods delete them: 4

Other: 21

Could you post which ones are which?

Requesting Leo and Teodora (Legend Quest) recreating this cover

It’s pretty annoying, my request came with a picture that was drawn from another drawthread a while back that features a pair of Cred Forums characters wearing a shirt that has something lewd written on it. And the request itself asked for an artists choice for the character, yet some how this is deemed inappropriate and deleted.

Where are these mods when Cred Forums is flooded by Cred Forums casting threads and thinly veiled Cred Forums bait threads?

Is the Audrey/Iris valentine one part of "Waifus in fetish clothing, poses, and/or situations" or "Other?"

Requesting Frida dressed as an Oktoberfest waitress.

I've lost most of my desire to think of interesting/funny requests given how they're lost in the sea of spam/waifus. But that's just how it goes

Percentage-wise, interesting/funny requests have a higher chance of being filled than spam/waifus.

Requesting these TGS panels with Ice King as the wizard, Princess Bubblegum as What's-Her-Face, and Finn and Marceline as the Gregs. Make the artstyle simplistic and crude, like Ice King himself drew it.

Is mine( ) one of them?

Taking requests involving mother+son/daughter valentine requests.

pearl isn't her mom but they have a cute relationship

Flesh colored claws is pretty creepy looking

Requesting Shuri getting Wolfed

except when you put Raven/Jinx/Starfire in the waifu request

Bill me.

Not necessarily. It's also luck because a lot of artists skim through the thread

Can somebody paint her?

Requesting Raven taking a bubble bath in a tub surrounded by candles with her sticking her butt out of the water so that it is in the shape of a heart.

god that terrible anatomy of her figure.

Right thigh bulges to the point of forming a sidebum

Since it's The Year of The Dog, and Valentine's day is here, I thought it would be cute to request this. Requesting any Cred Forums dogs at all, or a Cred Forums couple with a dog, celebrate The Year Of The Dog wearing a kimono or a qipao dress. The Cred Forums dogs dressing in kimono or qipao dress would be extra cute. The artist can choose any Cred Forums dog and characters at all. Thank you and I hope everyone's Valentine's was great.

Requesting the bottom panels with Arlo and Janis (as the guy and the girl respectively)

[sad beep]

BEEP BOOP

This is actually more /tg/ related but I don't know if they have drawthreads there.

I'm starting a new D&D campaign soon, I designed my character's look on this site called Hero Forge that takes your design and makes it into a miniature figurine.

Since I'm playing online via roll20, I just need the picture, but there's no options to color it there. I was hoping someone would kindly take this and draw it, and colorize it. I don't even really have any specifics that I'm looking for regarding style or color scheme.

He's an older human, a cleric (even though he's wearing sorcerer robes here I think), and he's wearing a unicorn ..hoodie, I guess? Think Finn from Adventure Time's hat. Also has an.eyepatch, and that skull is a necromancer type spell.

Thanks in advance Cred Forums.

Can I get a Rule 63 of The Monarch and/or DrMrs The Monarch? Id imagine Monarch having long, droopy bangs instead of eyebrows, and DrMrs being a male model sounding like Bubbles from PPGs

>pearl isn't her mom but they have a cute relationship

So any scenario in mind?

Anyone else with a mom+incest request?

Thanks bro.
What software do you use to paint them?
>Inb paint.

i use paint tool sai.

Requesting Cybil as a Gym Leader

How is this better than Photoshop?

While you are at it, how much Photoshop ''6'' improves over ''4'' ?

Requesting Bell looking embarrassed while holding a love letter with her mouth.

i have no clue, i just use a pirated copy of Sai to mess around with, then afew friends told me to keep going at it

Young K.O. giving Carol a homemade Valentine's Day card.

Paige and Andy Fox like the rightmost ref.

Enid and hee mom holding up sheets of red paper with Enid pressing her butt through the hole so that her butt forms the top part of the heart and her mom sticking her chest through so her boobs make the top part.

Hope everyone is having a rad Valentine's Day!

Gem sex ultimately leads to procreation, and procreation leads to Gem death. Be sure to talk to the Gem in your life about abstinence.

Requesting Astrid from HTTYD getting the Vikings logo tattooed on her shoulder, or showing off the completed design.

That, or she is having a snowball fight with Lagetha from Vikings.

Looks professional af

requesting someone deleting this, but before you delete it reveal it was always going to be deleted.

>This is actually more /tg/ related but I don't know if they have drawthreads there.
You could actually go there and check it yourself.

they do.

thanks very cute

Requesting Princess Marco or Desna wearing the lingerie on the right while laying seductively on a red heart shaped bed.

Requesting Slade as Immortan Joe and Raven as one of his wives.

is hot.

[beeping internally]

woah buddy, i thought yo meant actual mom+daugther love. like connie giving her a card or something. nothing sexual

nah starfire is a BIG girl

>woah buddy, i thought yo meant actual mom+daugther love. like connie giving her a card or something. nothing sexual

Where do you think you are?

Requesting Galacta buying Valentines chocolates for herself because she can't resist her hunger.

>posting fanart

Cute idea. I need to watch more K.O.

Not a fan of that show but that is cute

Oh, wow! Somebody actually did a request of mine. Thanks man, I truly, truly, appreciate it!

I don't know who this is

Requesting Starfire and Superman sunbathing together.

Oh I wasn't I just liked the idea. I might be up for another one, depending on the request

requesting a girl hitting on blue beetle then blue beetle flinging her like those beetles that fling their mates after they finish

Don't reply to shitposting spammers, dude.
Or why do you think mods are nuking his stupid ass? Best thing is to ignore it.

I didn't realize who it was until after their request, heh. My Bad..

Requesting Ghost Rider as a Valentine's Day cherub.

Invincible threesome with Anissa and Eve.

Requesting Johnny and Buzzwole posing together with Johnny holding the beast ball to the left.Reminder Buzz is 7'11 and Johnny is 6'3

Draw how you think your waifu would give you a Valentine.

do people just generally like raven more than starfire?

yes

I prefer Starfire. From Teen Titans GO

Source on the right pic?

I like both.

Not that guy, but the artist is cutesexyrobutts.

cutesexyrobutts.tumblr.com/post/166450984248

OR here, and this is absolutely precious! Thanks a bunch.

Probably not the best, but here's something at least.

It's no problem, it's actually supposed to be Riri Williams. Nothing really stands out for her visually beyond skin color and hair while outside of the suit, so the confusion is expected.

It's mostly traced line-art from the ref pic, due to time constraints. Just saying before someone else wants to call me out on that. And kadokechi tumblr com

This is honestly above and beyond what I expected in every way possible. I actually wasn't going to request it this thread, and was currently thinking of something else. So color me surprised. Not much I can comment in terms of critique, other than coloring. I hope it was good practice. Thank you very much, user.

You can see Raven's ass more.

>he can't read

I hope im not too late to make this request. I've been hooked to Injusticece 2, and the turtles and Starfire are my favorite. So requesting Starfire and Mikey eating pizza shaped like a heart for Valentine's. Beast boy joining in is optional. Thank you.

Requesting Mr Mxyzptlk trolling Optimus Prime before he says his name in reverse

With Valentine's Day coming to a close, he's hunting down those lonely hearts. Spent too much time on this.

Glad ya'll liked it!

damn nice OP
extra points for it being a gif

CLARK WANT MILKIES

seconding

Oh, okay, Riri Williams. Again, I appreciate a man of your talent doing a stupid request like mine.

Also, is there an uncensored version of this picture? It's not for me, it's for my friend, Michaelangelo. He's a.... painter.

That's really cute. Thanks!

Requesting Princess Marco Dressed as Lara Croft

Rule63 not the trap edition plz

Requesting Spider-Man/Peter Parker (using the picture provided) standing triumphantly over the bodies of the other Spider-knockoffs like Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen, Jessica Drew, and Silk.

Requesting an edited version of this Spider-Man concept art. Edit him to have larger eyes/lenses similar to Ultimate Spider-Man. Also, give him the same spider emblems that Ultimate Spider-Man had.

Also, edit out those black streaks that go down his boots and over his heels. Cheers.

Source on this Livewire?

Would love to see liska from scalie schoolie doing the cool girl pose, please.

Request for Queen Tyr'ahnee in this dress.

Requesting these comic panels but with Leggy

It was a request fulfillment from last thread. It's based on a scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Requesting fusion

Requesting Gwen taking it too far.

I felt, weird, just leaving it at the Ice King's Comic; so I gave it a story.

What did Jess do to you, ffs?

Requesting Lady Rainicorn about to bite young Finn

damn look this,nice job op

Requesting for Yuzuru Hanyu cucking Christopher Robin and Darby with Pooh

Requesting Dr Polaris and an Army of Magnazones

Delivery for

It was me, and I love this.

Requesting Dash running a circle around Violet and running away with her bra and panties, which he stole using his super speed.

Requesting Oxblood's niece as a Royal Canadian Mounted Police, holding a beaver and posing in this way.

Had fun with this one, heavily influenced by the style of Chris Eliopoulos. (If you're wondering where Sue Storm is, either (a) both she and her action figure are invisible or (b) don't be silly, girl characters don't get merchandising.)

>don't be silly, girl characters don't get merchandising
cringe...

Guess who's back? El Dorado Fag! And let me tell you, "It's Tough to Be a God"! I want to request something El Dorado related, and it has nothing to do with me in an El Dorado loincloth. I already got it in another board.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yjkvl7UGnJA

Requesting Germaine in a slave Leia outfit at a con, surrounded by nerds. Or dressed as Raven, really stretching the fabric thin around her butt and boobs. Maybe remake the awkward boner Robin/Raven pic with her and the Pizza Guy.

You can put Foamy dressed as Boba Fett or Slade if you want to draw him too.

Funny stuff. Well done!

It's invisible

Requesting Chel tugging down on her poncho as a breeze blows past her

OR here! This is even better than I imagined! Thank you so much!

OR HERE!!! This is just simply fantastic!!! I love your artstyle so much, and I want to thank you for doing this. How can I repay you?

/r/ing Lien Neville as Golden Locks

Oh, abusefag. You're so crazy!

What's crazy is that, you'd think he would make a change, to throw mods off even a little, but he does not.
It's the same posts that mods nuked already.

This is still hilarious, though.

And yet he's more likely to get a delivery than a lot of us.

How long has he been going at it, anyways?

hahah do not think so, only newbies deliver for him.

Requesting 80s April tied up like 2012 April is in the bottom

I got a Rock is the best thing ever.

Phineas and Ferb accidentally opening the gates of hell with their portal to Mars.

Well the request involves three of the boys from Voltron in El Dorado Loincloths. I don't know if I should requests just one at a time or all three at the same time?

some quick dood.

This is coming along splendid user. I can't wait to see the final piece.

that's the final piece

requesting blackfire grinning an looking down at the camera. so like a low angle pov

OR. Amazing work for a quick doodle!

Requesting Susan Strong carrying Finn in her cleavage

Amazing.

seconding this

See? What did I tell you?

Requesting Hawkman saving Mario from Falling

Oink is a drawfag that only goes for (You)s. A real whore.

Still (also it was either him or dogma).

It was oink. That perma-sketch is a dead giveaway.

I know, what I meant is the one that was around was gonna do it.

Autism is a hell of a thing.

While you're here, could you draw a R63 Aang breast envy with a really busty R63 Zuko? Like symmetrical breast docking.

I don't get it

pig do YOU like blackfire?

OR here. Thank you very much, I love it
Regards n_n

Whenever Mario falls down to his doom, guess who he gets saved from

Your request is dumb and you should feel bad

this

are you actually "delivering" your own requests, now?

>Regards n_n
>not abusefag
'k

fuck off Zoop

why did starfire go for robin and not me? why is life cruel?

because __________she's not real, __________user

Requesting jasmine in a swimsuit

She's practically in one already

Requesting Jake wearing this nightshirt.

I can tell you straight up i mostly ignore most waifu requests unless it involves someone I personally waifu.
Otherwise I mostly skim for the really cool ideas.

Delivery! Hope you like it!

Fuck I wrote the wrong date like a fag

based Chill comin' thru

thank you!
good job!

it's something

ackshually, this one time, i did do a bit more.

some quick inks-colors.

Blog? Your work is fantastic and you got Chell on point!! Love her expression

themanwithnobats.tumblr.com my dumping grounds.

requesting Pacifica Northwest dressed as an angel

Took a while, but I finally finished this
I couldn't go any other way with the final fusion, every fucking result turned into Junko

probably will do the other two tommorrow

>every fucking result turned into Junko
Why is that a bad thing?

Looks great!

I know it's not necessarily a bad thing, but I do my best not to avoid making a character look like it came from an already existing cartoon/anime/video game/etc.
It's just a personal thing that I apply to my drawings.
Also updating this because I disabled Drossel's layer on the final fusion. Derp

Thank you both for this!

Requesting this qt holding an ice cream cone, looking a little shy, asking: "You don't think I look like a ghoul, do you?"

>Keep requests Cred Forums related

Picture books are Cred Forums.

Add an user saying “You do, but you are a sexy ghoul” and winking at her after

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Nice!

Due to the recent Doug threads lately, and i genuinely enjoyed the nick show, but read about what happened to the creator and his “patti” crush, requesting Roger Klotz becoming a multi millionaire successful business man, gleefully or smugly smiling with Patti Mayonaise as his secretary, like pic related, while Doug ends up as an angry blog writer, always complaining about roger like pic related. Have as much fun with it. Artist can do whatever he pleases with fgd idea or scenery change it up.

Requesting the final fusion in this.

Warm-Up.

Requesting fusion

Well

Anything with her.

delivery, hope you like it!

on second thought, enjoy this one!

Kek, I was wondering
Not OR, good job sir

It's Lunar New Year - open request for canine cartoon characters celebrating the Year of the Dog.

Looks like someone beat me to it! Seconding this one as well.

cute...

Requesting fusion of Spider-man's most dangerous foes

Requesting fusions of the respective sidekicks of the evil redhead sorceresses from this chart
img.booru.org/the-collection//images/66/7d15ab9070e0fe4cd2a73e5e6bd9c29ce446a981.jpg

funny and no fucking waifu-on-a-bikini request and an actual good and cute delivery, awesome

Valentines Day has passed, but here it is

>drawing touka
pass

Requesting this with Killmonger as the reader, Mein Kampf as the book he's reading and a black guy's face obviously taped over Hitler.

seconding

Requesting fusion.

Requesting TV larping as a Rainicorn Racialist on Cred Forums
Le 56% face

For quite a long time.
I guess everyone on Cred Forums has it.

requesting a full Nelson. it is like a regular Nelson, but he ate too much

Requesting Mona Lisa eating insects.

Requesting orange fusion

Requesting a modern day Audrey Page

requesting the final center fusion

Requesting Fusion Fusion.

continuing

>that anatomy
How long did this take?

Requesting a pic of Tiff in a thong from behind getting her big ass squeezed by Brit. Don't actually show either of their faces. Have Brits face covered by Tiffs head and Tiff looking straight forward(think how Alex is, minus the reaction shot).

Requesting fox fusion.

Requesting Hades-Meg using her head as a stove.

Requesting fusion

OR here. That's pretty cute, thank you jas.

He's too poor to ever be full

That's cozy as fuck, man. Nice work.

Requesting She-Hulk having a game night while playing Dungeons & Dragons with Spider-Man, Valkyrie, Nightcrawler, the Thing & Dr. Strange.

Sorry if it came out a little wonky; tried something new with my brushes and color.

>Drug induced schizofrenia combined with severe autism worsened by childhood rape trauma.

OR deserves a medal for coming up with this combination.

So the Voltron boy I want to see in El Dorado loincloths are Keith, Lance, and Hunk. What do you think? Should I just request one Voltron boy or all three of the Voltron boy in El Dorado loincloths for my next request?

I was that person who requested this. That's adorable haha.

>Delivery

This is good though, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Requesting Giganta punched by Saitama

OR here

That’s exactly the costume I wanted

Thank you! Looks great!

Requesting fusion.

Requesting Gogo and Honey in cheerleaders outfits

Requesting Courtney and Tiff standing side by side wearing the panties in the middle while grabbing each other's asses. Have Tiffs hand starting to go underneath Courtnrys panties while Court keeps her above.

BEEP BOOP

Requesting Lady acting frisky

Requesting a aged up milfy looking Apple White wearing Jessica Rabbit dress squatting while doing the boob heart challenge, like the reference.

With or without Raven Queen behind her loving it

HERE YOU GO, MY MAN

This one is in the works. Pencils done so far.

c'mon

Requesting that a drawfriend draw any character of their choice in a Dr. Seuss style. You're more than welcome to add a Dr. Seuss style poem to go along with the drawing if you want!

Well the hell is this sparkly Barbie Doll looking glittery bullshit?

I did this, but it's a trace of a cropped image. So the picture is small. Hope you like it.

>dat muscle coloring & rendering.
The time you put into this was well spent.

In case you haven't seen it, there's a delivery on the booru.

Requesting Titania and Booberella doing symmetrical docking (similar to the the pic below) to see whose boobs are bigger.

Requesting Courage smiling nervously at Darkseid

Requesting fusion

>putting a man in a fusion chart with two women
Do you want futa? Because this is how you get futa.

second.

Not OR, but these are fucking fantastic!

Requesting bottom image costume Penelope and Betty drinking juice

Here you go

Nice

Okay, I just start go one at a time. Requesting Keith from Voltron Legendary Defender wearing an El Dorado loincloth as shown in the reference.

Hello! Requesting a talksprite of Trickster Jade Harley, in the style of the three below, grinning. Thank you!

Nice.

Requesting Sonichu evolving into Super Alolan Sonichu.

Requesting Creepy Susie dressed as Elvira with two pillows or cantaloupes stuffed into her shirt to make up for her lack of cleavage.

Sorry for the late reply, sick as a dog right now, thank you. The manta glider is funny

Hope you feel better man. This weather is just fucking with everyone

Thought of a really cool idea, since I loved watching Gargoyles and Superman TAS, and thought these two would make for one hell of an interaction. Kindly requesting David Xanathos and Lex Luthor, meeting for the 1st time either at a business meeting, or shaking hands with smug faces while Mercy Graves and Fox hang with their significant other, or even a double dinner date. Bonus if Owen is the waiter. Artist can also anything they please with the characters and choose not to add all the characters. I am just throwing out ideas.

Tried to add some color but I didn't really like how it came out, so no color.

well this is actually quite nice. I hoped to see some belly. there are people who can get quite mad at the sight.

Requesting a character of your choice going Blanco.

Requesting Brainiac killed by Piccolo

OR again!!!

Love it! Thanks

Also Artist Name please?

requesting this with Black Panther and Storm

Not OR, but I'd love to see this colored

Post this next thread; I dont think I'll get it finished just in time but you never know.

yknow what hold that thought: I did it in 30 mins.

I dont have a tablet nor the funds to pursue it.

And my gung-ho attempt at making a vector

Requesting Toph as a qt ghoul.

Not OR, but fantastic work. Really love the comic vibe your style portrays.

Requesting craig, this furry abomination, and apple and onion stitched together respectively in a human centipede fashion

Requesting the boxing match between phantom girl and the giant rabbit.

Requesting Panda Delgado dressed as Tifa looking down at her top with a surprised look on her face saying 'Its... loose," like she is shocked that her boobs dont stretch it out.

Requesting a remake of this classic Dracula scene but with XJ9 as the blond girl and NOS-4-A2 as Dracula.

Thank you, user!

Requesting Harley & Ivy in this pose

Requesting Thrasher (yellow bot on the left) reluctantly going out on a date with Blastus (blue bot on the right)
since he could never land a date with the girl of his dreams

>all the fun requests are taken

You can do a request that has already been done. No one is going to get hurt.

Steal em

Requesting Synthwave Marceline

DELIVERY!
Anissa for the win.

...And the slightly animated version

Those deliveries are spectacular but you're better off posting them in the NSFW dump thread and cross-board linking them here just to be safe.

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in the or

Will do, thanks.

Requesting Luna from Los Pintin dancing with Guibor the penguin boy in a waltz style.

requesting as-foxxy babysitting disney-tan nick-tan and a lot of kid channel-tans

Requesting these two on a House of Mystery Cover

What? You can't suck someone's dick in your own general to get that done?

Requesting Schwick being Spider-Man's landlord

Good work with the dress, really nice face, cheers m8.

i ain't gay, you know

Requesting Sydney eating garbage.

Requesting a tired but smiling liska giving a thumbs up after a hard workout.

Maybe it's done or not?

So what's up!

Annual monica ray request, would like to see her as a mature school teacher with an updated outfit, still the green striped dress but with some black stockings and maybe a choker.

Requesting these retards in a retard support group.

Rad's not smart by a long shot but he was just distracting Mr. Gar with that mop.

But he's otherwise still a retard?

lazy sunday

Requesting Alya like in the image on the left.

Well then wake up and keep up posting.

Requesting the top image, with a Pandawa.

For next thread?

qt3.14

Not really, just watch the show

Pen ran outta batteries -- might take a few hours to charge

Requesting the Queen of Dragons showing off her tits.

I have no words.

Dude! WTF!

Please don’t post image replies here they waste the image limit

>first abusefag
>next doradofag
Boy my reqs must suck horribly.

Do we have an edit thread?
Requesting a frowing edit of this.

Make him sexy. Maybe with a little bit of muscle and fat.

wip

Cool bird!

Batgirl for a late one.

so make him more or less his 2012 version again

Requesting Tricia Lange in a sling bikini posing with her hand on her hip like this

Seconding.

That would be cheating.

Requesting that cute bear mom making some pies while wearing an apron.
Source: youtube.com/watch?v=nHDyE954l4U&t=16m40s

Requesting the cast of CN two newest shows Apple & Onion and Craig of the Creek arriving at Cartoon Network studios and being greeted by a party filled with various other CN characters.

Zazu as Zamasu with Simba Black.

Hey guys I'm from Cred Forums I wrote a song called "The Almighty Alien Altos!!" I would love to see some album cover sized drawings of this concept. It's about an Alien species that praises the cosmos like their gods. They sing in choirs every night.

fuck off and go commission your album art from someone

Cute

OR here, this is freaking great. Thank you

Requesting Scanty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt) standing on the Way Bad's (Ben 10: Omniverse) shoulder, encouraging her to destroy the church, similar to the scene with Bart and the Devil mascot from Treehouse of Horror youtu.be/4rZ3Jv60XVk?t=53s

Maybe do it for tiff from mlaatr.

here it is. this is my first drawthread delivery EVER, feels amaing and kinda scary. i spent time learning in /ic/ and with Loomis before i decided to tackle drawthreead requests

sorry for blog post, i just feel feelings for being a babby drawfag

Instead of which of them
Anyway I think user's basing it around the Way Bad's design influences from Scanty

Requesting a cursed fusion

Nicely done.

Requesting this reverse mermaid from Star vs. The Forces of Evil wearing a bikini bottom.

thank you :'^)

Can you do anissa forcing herself on a human male?

Requesting this remade with any Cred Forums character of your choosing

> it's been six years
It still hurts

Warm-Up. I was gonna draw Garfield, but I was worried that he might be a little too furry for the draw threads.

Also, Blanco makes me upset. Ultra Instinct shouldn't cause a hair color change. It's not a new form, just a technique. I'm sure Beerus doesn't turn gray when he taps into it.

Thank you, hoping for another one in the next thread from you.

OR here, it's a start, but keep improving and you'll become better!

Anyone who fuses with Dobson should be inflated like a balloon, including the final one.

What?

Requesting a pregnant Pearl giving Greg a deathstare

Well she is not!

Requesting Blinky as the president in the Oval Office

>i spent time learning in /ic/ and with Loomis
You didn't really learn much.

To be honest man, yeah it sucks, but it can get better, the thing I recommend it's practice drawing a lot MORE before going digital, thats the problem with these kids doing shows nowadays, the software's gonna do its work fine, it's just buttons, but you gotta give them something fine to work with,

Requesting Captain America and Superman shaking hands

Requesting r63 New-Superman with the new logo

Can I request it now, or wait 'til; the next thread?

What kind?

Eat shit, spammer.

Requesting Cosma wearing the Dino-stripper's outfit, from Rick and Morty. Same pose, too.

Requesting Pryanka and Jeff, like in the top image.

My requests are not spam.

Requesting some Art of Titanium Lex from supermansion

Did the best I could. Hope you enjoy!

OR here.
Good Job. lol
Thanks.

Taking lewd request because I'm bored.

Draw this thing in a swimsuit.

lacey shadows forgets her panties after switching outfits.

Jungle Princess mooning Finn and Jake

>Finn
I'll do it, but with Fiona instead.

Whatever works for you

Manuella in a bikini pressing her breasts together using her arms.

Harley taking a bath with Tim Drake, please.

Can I get Black Panther knitting Crochet with Ed Edd N Eddy?

Please God no