youtu.be/opBjk2e8QFE
nedroidpicturediary.apps-1and1.com/bffs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PfOMjpBWK_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does he always suffer?

reminder that the latest comic was DEEPEST LORE tier

>unplugged radio

Is this an edit?
I vaguely recall user suggesting that the radio -should- be unplugged to better serve the joke, as if the original comic had been drawn without showing the power cord at all

can't remember, i thought it was the original

>mfw I've been sick for 5 days
I know that feel, beartato

>Imagine how bad it would have been if he lost

I love the jokes that play with the limitations of the medium.

Yes, it was in the original.
Also, another user pointed out that the radio was the one speaking in the second panel instead of Beartato.

Are these two older? I find them really charming.

>first panel
I'm a phone seller guy and that's exactly what it feels like I'm saying when clients ask which of our twenty phones that all do exactly the same shit would be right for them.

I really want Reginald's music career to take off

I like to think comics like these
are glimpses into Reginalds, Beartatos and their various co-workers lives while other comics like these
are them doing their jobs acting in the comic they've been hired to star in

hence why Beartato gets fan mail, as he's a famous actor

Anyone have the strip where they go to the sun because some girl asked them how hot it is?

Genius. Simply genius

>King Harlaus' dungeons

Hold on a second... This joke was done by a different comic! Don't let this happen again.

I must try this.

An unattractive prospect. In my research I've found that the whole meat wad concept is fundamentally flawed, be it expressed via dome, sphere, or even the stately tetrahedron. Buuuuuuuuddy.

Hover image makes it.

I think the edit completely removed the radio

Godamnit

This is a nice joke.

>pronouncing sword as "sword"
Fucking brainlets

>the radio was the one speaking in the second panel
I'm spooked

Huh, so I'm not the only one that's driven mad by this...

You can read the panels in any order

The realistic detail on that pile of goblets really makes it for me

For some unknown reason I’ve always read Beartatos voice in the communist greeting card from Futuramas voice

Anybody got those Kill Six Billion Demon edits?

>tfw my mom has been sick for 3 weeks
worry.jpg

Put it in the oven or flatten it into a disk ya nuts

Today I will remind them.

nedroid.com/bcpage1.html

wizardindex.com/

I've never seen this and I love it

>the hovertext
>reggie wearing a hardhat to plow through the wall

it's the little thing

I love that Beartato has already finished his nachos by the time Reginald is done talking

this kills me everytime

>jumping from the fourth panel to the second panel

how do taxes work?

It bothers me that this was a joke about the fashion stuff but it really came off as a serious fucking moment where Reginald was concerned whether or not Beartato warned them of 9/11.

comfy

this is the worst comment i've read today

Stuff like this makes me wish he got to make animated shorts between commercials for TV, but no network deserves this AND it's too late because cable is dying/almost dead

whats the best pan pizza?

what the fuck happened in the last beartato with panel

I read it as the guy who played brak but a bit deeper

why, did you forget?

Autism...

He is falling backwards (in reaction to the absurd situation before him).

>not even 100 posts
but.. nedroid..

>ragnol is how reginald spells his own name
>reginald conjured these beings into existence through the sheer force of being a bad speller
But where is Rudl?

youtu.be/opBjk2e8QFE

Honestly this is probably the single most accurate comic he's ever done.

>Western Pop Team Epic

>is your refrigerator running
Non-Angloamerican here. When I was a kid so many 90ies cartoons did this, but I never got the joke.

It's a pun.

My heart hurts just from looking at it.

While your fridge is turned on and functioning properly you say that it's "running" you use this term with a lot of electronics. the prank call tells the person on the other line "you better go catch it" as if the fridge is running in the other sense, like literally running away.
Another famous prank call I think a lot of people don't get is the famous "do you have prince Albert in a can? you do? well you'd better let him out!" the issue with it being that nobody knows what the fuck Prince Albert in a Can is, it's a brand of tobacco. You're supposed to call a store and ask if they have the product but act like they're literally keeping a guy named Prince Albert in an actual can.

thanks

Hover text on that one is great.

nedroidpicturediary.apps-1and1.com/bffs.html

cute

Finally get the can one now, thanks.

>nedroidpicturediary.apps-1and1.com/bffs.html
that's so cute

jesus christ user

Safety is his last name after all

I'm willing to be this is how Alton Brown's divorce went down.

Reginald Dare-Master Safety?

Damn, that's a great name.

>"sword"
>not "sword"
It's pronounced "sword" you tard

First one I saw, still one of my favorites
Maybe it's because I insert a beat between the last two panels in my head

Trick question. Pan pizza is scrub pizza

What'd you say bitch?

the sword one is the best.

You heard me. Pan pizza is the skub of pizza

So in other words, it's the greatest pizza ever. Because I KNOW you wouldn't be talking shit about skub.

I have the opposite, with Reginald almost interrupting Beartato by how quickly he responds to the bee comment.

Pan pizza and skub? How can so much failure exist in one person?

Where the fuck did you learn English? It’s actually pronounced SWORD

>Someone supports Skub
>In 2018

Wew. Fucking. Lad.

Report back to us

Wait.
Beartato is a Bear...potato thing.
Harrison is a Shark.
Harrison came back in time to stop the Evil Beartato.
It's almost too crazy to consider, but, what if, I have no idea what I'm getting at?

That's possible. It even seems entirely likely.

user! You may very well have no idea what you're getting at!

I like the newest one.
>Reginald removes his mask to remove his own face, again, but much smaller this time

I love the weird recurring jokes in Nedroid
>Internet pizza
>The Diamonds
>Dracula being a generic word

And so Lex Luthor learned that crime doesn't pay.

Dracula as a generic term is a non-Nedroid specific joke

His middle name is Danger.

Have those fan made comics been posted?

These are the ones I liked.

Where else has it been used? I've only ever seen it in Nedroid.

>too pedestrian
>bikes
holy shit this has taken me too long

I know Community did it

Venture Brothers has at least two, with the Groovy Gang stumbling upon a Dracula factory, and Jeffereson being a Blacula hunter.

I love this one. It's completely absurd, but also somehow relatable.

If you eradicate all disease, there will be massive population booms and mass deaths due to starvation. Less people will be lonely though.

He obviously stole the joke from Spongebob but I still like this strip.

Wizard People Dear Reader uses the phrase "lower-class woodland dracula."

Pretty much
But it's actually funny

Pop Team Epic was funny before it became a shitty anime

Occasionally.
Most of the time it was just mildly amusing at best though.

If you strip away the absurdity of turning into shapes, it's pretty much a common occurrence in playground games

Lost

does that actually mean anything?

pretty sure it means anxiety or something?

kek

"kǒng", meaning 'afraid'. If you've watched anime, you'll know it as "kowai".

I always read Reginald's voice as a Toad from Mario.

>Harrison
>All the papers
>whiteboard

What did you doooooooooo

it's like a whole chunk
that shouldnt be possible

That's why Reginald's wish is best wish. No way for that to ironically turn on us.

Dexter's lab had the perfect version of this

this is a subtly depressing comic

The eye poking one is nothing less than official-tier

it's much less depressing with the hidden text

a sex gag?

What's the game Called? Beef something?

I don't get it

Okay, now I'm scared

Characters getting a superpower that irl people want and then the characters end up not utilizing it is a common joke.

Beef Champ 2?

He doesn't specify the speed though. What if turn signals only blinked once per minute?

what's the hidden text?

You now remember /noid/. RIP nedroid board

This is the correct way of interpreting that strip

Then you drive carefully. Reginald's wish would force us all to be better drivers.

Personal favorite

Wait do they live together or not?

they do

Faggot, that's the best part, the fact that he's acting so seriously makes you think he's talking about the WTC,, but he's most likely talking about inane bullshit.

This is the most normal webcomic nendoroid I've ever read.

it was something like
>technically i dont wear socks so i'm functionally immortal

Much like calvin and hobbes, I feel like beartato and reginald are characters who should never have voices heard except the ones you hear in your own head.

imagine a tv show a la garfield and friends

>¡Plop!

love it

>Other nationalities this works on: all of them Reginald's only immune because of a wizard's curse

I have kind of a hard time imagining Nedroid with that kind of run time, I think if they made a Nedroid show it should be like the Pop Team Epic anime where it's just a bunch of animated versions of the strips with a few originals thrown in.
Though obviously some strips wouldn't be able to be adapted by virtue of not fitting the medium, like the "sword" comic

>silent animated comics with text bubbles

Pretty hot how many of these involve sleeping with some other guy's wife.

>77
>mean ol' grampa's tattoo changes between panels

Hummm interesting

Most great works are unacceptable because something cannot become a great work without exploiting the strengths of its media while avoiding its limitations

If you read One Thousand and One Nights it's pretty much half people getting turned into animals for pissing off genies and half people finding out they've been cucked. It's one of the oldest fears, oldest motivations, and oldest sources of humor in human fiction.

>Harrison came back in time to stop the evil Beartato
What's that now

Yeah, I think it's mega hot, I'd love to fuck some guy's wife

STREAM IT

feels like nedroid comics get edited/adapted to other things more than any other comic
the situations are just really universal, I guess

how

Seriously, how do people stream stuff like that

where would I get file of the movie

You get it from the internet, and then you stream it on the internet.

Oh yeah, that place I download all my pizzas from

Yes, exactly. Just be sure to borrow only the best wifi.

it gets cuter if you turn the o to an a

best loss yet

I mean, I guess but I wouldn't know any other examples.
But I'm specifically referring to the Spongebob episode where they get the invisibility spray and then play pranks that all could easily be done without that.
If I remember correctly they actually even make a prank call.

>DOES compute!

COMEDY GOLD

deadpool does it

This one is also a continuity joke. Reginald ripped off Beartato's rap from an earlier comic

Isn't that just that winnie the pooh comic

Post Nedroid comics that aren't Bertato and friends

I like how the phones are awkward mid 2000s PDAs

Besides this and hellboy, is there anything else thats fairly universally liked on Cred Forums like this?

kek

Homestar Runner

The first time they appeared in the same comic

>Enters in first panel
>Interacts with two different things
>Person laying down in final panel

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

season 1 of aqua teen had shake using dracula in every other threat
if that counts

never not horrifying

The problem with this one is that Beartato is clearly square and Reg is clearly circle.

> ALTERNATE VERSION: Reginald denies he baked the cookies. Beartato enrolls in detective school, completes his degree, then applies what he learned and notices key evidence such as the warmth of the cookies, Reginald's oven mitts, and his apron which reads 'I Baked These No-Bake Cookies.' Left with no recourse, Beartato is forced to call the authorities on his friend. Reginald goes on the run, travelling from town to town, a nomad, a ghost. Beartato, now the best detective in town, is forced to hunt his best friend. An intense battle of wits ensues, and a trail of bodies is left in its wake. The role of chief of police will be played by Harrison wearing a fake beard.

This one's funny regardless of whether reginald's statement in the last panel is correct or not

How do you pronounce Beartato?

canonically rhymes with 'tornado'

Bear-tay-toe

How do you pronounce 'tornado'?

According to the incredibly tight and consistent Nedroid canon, Reginald does have a car.

Further evidence of Reginald having a car.

Oh my god it just keeps getting deeper.

These three came out after So Reginald told the thruth and he didn't have a car, but he bought one later.

Nedroid is a classic example of nonlinear storytelling. For instance, this strip is technically the last because future one references Beartato and Reginald's new existence as pizza men.

Reginald doesn't have a car anymore, it exploded

tornado

>"I tried! Oh, how I tried! But they said the Jews would never do this!"

>not knowing how to properly plop

Im not a comic book aficionado, you make it sound like the way he drew the panels was the wrong way to go about it, why?

It leaves the reader at a Loss.

I love how the Battle Combiner is literally just the Battle Turtle perched on top of the Battle Dracula.

bear taught o

Byart-auto

This is great

>How do you pronounce “Beartato”?
>It is “Bear-TAY-toe,” like “potato,” because he is half potato. And don’t say, “Oh, but what if I say it ‘po-TAH-toe,'” because literally nobody says “po-TAH-toe.”

Word of God.

Beartato.

Well I feel foolish

But at the beginning panel the text shows that he is talking to someone, should he have showed the person he is talking to in the first panel? Im trying to learn how to create comics.

This is more deep lore he died choking on dried toast. He's eaten so much butter hell never choke on toast

I swear there was a strip where they introduce him (at a basketball game) as the "The Brown Tornado, you may know him as Beartato".

>Tor-nay-do
>Bear-tay-to

You need to force where you enunciate, but it can be done.

>Im trying to learn how to create comics.
He's just hamfistedly referencing a stale Cred Forums meme about the ctrl+alt+del abortion comic, stop wasting your time.

>Im trying to learn how to create comics.
post something

Im fucking ded

There is one Nedroid comic which is mediocre in itself but the alt-text elevates it into pure comedic genius.

Post it, you know the one.

Never!

Right at the top of the thread

there is no indication that Reginald is referring to any specific event much less 9/11.
I always took it to be a general notion that Reginald feels the world goes to shit and Reginald is shocked Beartato didn't tell the past that everything is just going to get worse.

they sure get a lot of one piece edits

>This is me and my best friend Reginald. He is the best friend I have ever had!

It also broke the Battle Dracula's neck.

>That Shaman King one
Nice
Hardly ever see references to shaman king

Like what i do not have the money to buy a computer/ drawling device so i am working off my phone at the moment. I am working on a comic pannel to let ppl know no to kill them selfs.
Could you explain? Ive been here for a year but i dont go on Cred Forums so you can say im a new fag of sorts.

The magic mirror strip rhymes it with "tornado," but the two party strip rhymes it with Mr. Roboto.

How do I see the hovertext?

Have you tried hovering?

I could explain, but instead I'm going to tell you to lurk more, newfag

This one is great because you can end it at any panel and still get a complete joke.

How did I just now notice the diamonds coming out of his mouth? Brilliant!

are the background characters deep fried?

These are great.

>I could explain, but instead I'm going to tell you to lurk more, newfag

the scooby doo one?

I'm truly at a loss for words, user.

Come on, user. You have more than enough information to search for yourself instead of needing an explanation. Loss is a decade old, you could even google it.

you pay for things you already own

A small portion of all the money you make and spend is sent to the government, which is used to create utilities and services required to keep a society stable. Unless you live in a shit country, in which case it get's funneled to the rich mostly.

>Loss is a decade old
Fucking hell. Where did the time go?
Oh right, I spent it on Cred Forums. Never mind.

I hope she gets better, user.

>Scott Tenorman.png

Makes you think!

The only issue I see here is that he makes pained facial expressions. In the original, I liked that it seemed like Reginald just calmly tried to cut his head off because of bad teenage memories. Like he just went "Oh yeah, the mixtape thing. Welp, fuck this world" in his head.

How would you guys go about putting a non-blatant reference to reginald and beartato in a show?

Depends on the show. I don't think anything currently airing deserves to associate itself with something as consistently good and beautiful as Nedroid.

Apparently this is coming out sometime this year

Due to the "sideburn" i'm inclined to believe it's Beartato and Mordecai, unless they just decided to add a bit of detail of their own to Reginald because he's presumably a blue jay. If not it'd be a 2 birds one stone thing, pun not intended.

Speaking of, how do the release dates compare to Regular Show and Nedroid's first appearance of B&R? Not assuming anything I'm just curious now that I mentioned RS.

That's not a sideburn, it's Reginald's giant, black eye.

Reginald's first appearance was in the
April 24th, 2006 comic and according IMDB, Mordecai's first appearance in 2 in the AM PM was in April 26th, 2006.

>the discovery is actually true
>that's not even the joke
Nedroid exists on a whole different level from other webcomics.

You can pronounce words however you want it it's for the rhyme

That's crazy.

It is, now that I look closer it's obviously his eye.

Future one?

This is somewhat still relevant

This and the religion one are adorable

I should try Reginald's noodle swirlies and meat pyramids some time.

I really thought I'd get tons out of mileage out of that last panel as a sarcastic response, but I never seem to find a post where it feels appropriate.

That's how I feel about this.

Maybe it's subconscious? Like, Nedroid is so pure and wonderful that I really don't want to use it as a reaction to anything, because some other shit might sully things?

>learn piano
>skateboardtricks.edu
Its the little things that get me

I always see beartato in the two left panels as one body

Comfy chair mag 2018

Nah, it's just reaction images you never get to use.
We have those threads sometimes. We call them "Reaction Images We Never Get To Use" threads.

Why do you call them that?

Shit thats good

I'm inclined to believe that this comic started life as a dick pic

But that makes it better

>my ass
Lol

Jack before season 5

I think brown tornado is just a title for him, but you can get it to rhyme if you try

toer-nay-toe

On the website son

But Pop Team Epic is the Eastern Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.

Nedroid is the only thing that is universally liked.

I hate I ever thought it was beartaughto, but I can't change now.

post the hot air balloon one

This probably isn't it? But its' what I got when googling.

>Proper Text - Hello! Because I am currently stuck in a hot air balloon with no computer access, today’s comic is a special guest comic by my friend Rebecca Clements! You may already know Rebecca from her magical site of comics, KinokoFry. And if you don’t, I suggest you click that link and become familiar. Her comics are fun and vibrant and flowy and happy. Thanks, Rebecca!

>Alt Text - I want to adopt one of those!

I was picturing the one with "I see our house" "I see us", but I forgot this one existed so thanks for reminding me of it.

Why does beatato look so angry

Thanks. There's so many sinister implications to this one.

Calvin and Hobbes

Yea, that's pretty nice

Nedroid should do a horror comic.

Yes, user. They are in fact brilliants.

This one always gets me and I don't know why.

>comedy series suddenly doing horror.
youtube.com/watch?v=PfOMjpBWK_s
Even if it's done well it always comes off awkward. If a creator wants to do a totally different genre they are better off making a new series to host it.

I mean, when Ronnie does it for Whomp it's fucking terrifying
Also, nice QUADS

>only panel 3 stopped being relevant

>WRYYYY

yeah but those are usually one off comics like nedroid already has a few of.
I assumed you meant a long term story deal

Oh, I wasn't the user who suggested it
But yeah, I thought a one-off for Halloween or such would be great

Wallace and Gromit

I don't like wallace and gromit

Well, nevermind then

>beartados face in last panel
>so proud

You know, I couldn't help but think one thing over and over as I read these: "they're like Chainsawsuit but better". Nedroid's "bad" is above Straub's "this is my job".

I don't like Nedroid

You don't like Wallace and Gromit?

What did you say to upset them so much?

I was referring to the author, Anthony Clark, as "Nedroid", in a humorous fashion

This is the best one

I just had sex with my wife They're just jealous

>Hey guys, I brought Harrison and Gary!

>true capitalist radio.png

I love how beartatos just stunned

how do you guys pronounce tornado?

like potato

how do you pronounce potato?

like tornado, duh

"tornado"
"potato"

>sees beartato

Plagiarism confirmed.

But it takes awhile for animation to be made

He has kids?

Nephews, I think, or just unrelated bird children.

Is that Beartato with a beard at the end saying he's an old man now?

How often does the artist update? Does he still update?

Every time I see one of these comics, it turns out it's an oldie

but they always feel new

He works full time on a comic with KC green, updating Nedroid whenever he has time and a funny idea.

There's no release schedule. It means he only posts stuff that's good, but sometimes there can be months between posts.

The same way you pronounce sword, but more swirly.

>deepest lore

cruel world

I was going though my art folder and found this. I can't remember if I posted it or not but I was probably too shy back then.

Even the ad is funny

Doesn't this dude get super defensive as the thread goes on

>disclaimer for "scratch and sniff + reveal your death" only mentions scratch and sniff

Is there a collection of the rest? There was one where Reginald was falling through the black void and it was a pretty good punchline.

made meat balls last night.

Tried baking them on a sheet, but that led to uneven browning

>book attracts spiders

its because the latest comic proves that Reginald eats diamonds, and thus the sandwich probably had diamonds in it.

>sees Beartato is the same as happy

Cuuuuuuuuuuuute!

it was meant to be

>its the same as happy

Truly destined

"sword"

>final fantasy 8.png

Man i aint watching no 25 minute ass video

has anybody read 'Back' by anthony clark (creator of beartato and reginald)? It's on his homepage, quite interesting sofar

I've always been confused about this. 2 takes place before 1, right? So is Reginald not from Earth? How would the rockets have knocked into each other causing one to completely reverse?

I tried, but I couldn't get into it.

BACK is solid, but I'm not sure where they are going with it after the latest reveal... I was happier when it was just an odd western world

That's stupid
He wasn't eating diamonds, he was smuggling them in his mouth because he doesn't have any pockets or backpacks or anything.

then the robot version of him seems quite silly

>Manipulating an automaton to accrue hate and fear
Ten bucks this is how the robot uprising begins.
How the robots become time travelling ghosts I'm not sure.

Peck Cash 2?

My man

Bayer-tah-toe

Population booms due to life expectancy end up stabilizing themselves, though. All it means is that nobody would die of disease.

user, I'm pretty sure Nedroid IS a horror comic.

Not hate and fear, just diamonds. Also trouble for Reginald

boruto

jesus christ how horrifying

>Beartato wanted the diamonds from Reginald's illicit diamond racket this whole time
INCREDIBLE

Is there a friendship more pure than Reginald and Beartato?

None that I can think of.

Wander and Sylvia

Ronnie and Agrias.

The Reginald in the latest comic is the robot, not the real one. Rudl is up to no good again!