Cred Forums Unpopular Opinions

You cunts want some unpopular opinions? I'll give you some fucking opinions!

>The Batman is the worst show featuring Batman to be made. It has the innumerable amounts of batwank and has the worst Joker design and VA.
>Drawn Together is unfunny shit that relies too heavily on shock humour. It lacks the nuance writing to support it's adult humour nor does it have compelling characters to hold audience attention.
>People bitching about the "forced message" in Adventure Time are a bunch of butthurt Marceline/Finn shippers. They were seen holding hands in one episode but apparently that's enough for you autists to denounce the entire show. Your worse than LoK fags.
>Politics in cartoons and comics are absolutely fine. People have become so thin-skinned that apparently they can't stand having the political beliefs of a creator that opposes theirs be expressed in an artistic medium.
>No, a comic or cartoon with a female lead does not automatically make it SJW propaganda, perhaps you should watch it before leaping to such a retarded conclusion.
>The only good thing to come out of W.I.T.C.H is the first season's theme song. That's it.
>Elsa is a pasty-ass bitch with no personality in a shit film. Frozen threads should immediately be nuked by mods to avoid Elsafag's mental infection from spreading.
>Steven Universe's off-model "problem" is such a minute issue that people that think it's a major flaw that hinders the show's quality need to shift their view to actual REAL issues the show has.
>People that are into incest and /ss/ need to be shot. Loud House threads should be monitored constantly as they have the highest concentration of these degenerates.
>There needs to be more live-action threads on this board because this is the only good place where you can have a genuine, informed discussion about film adaptations.

>People bitching about the "forced message" in Adventure Time are a bunch of butthurt Marceline/Finn shippers. They were seen holding hands in one episode but apparently that's enough for you autists to denounce the entire show. Your worse than LoK fags.
Cucking finn for their lesbian propaganda means the show is completely tainted. Also fuck you for supporting the feminist scum that ruined modern marvel with even more of their propaganda. Limp wristed traitors like you deserve to be shot, so youre no one to talk about other people deserving to die. Fuck you cunt

>You cunts want some unpopular opinions?
It's okay to be white.

That was the smartest thing Cred Forums has ever done and im honestly surprised a shithole like that could come up with something so ingenius and clever

live-action is shit.

>People have become so thin-skinned that apparently they can't stand having the political beliefs of a creator that opposes theirs be expressed in an artistic medium.
This would be fine if the creators themselves were not also unbelievably thin-skinned and didn't use their medium to just insult opposite points of view and positions.
When this sort of thing is made by people who have some sort of idea of what they want to say and how to do it, you get something like South Park, early Simpsons or to some extent King of the Hill (and the Goode Family. Fite me). When it's made by insanely thin-skinned creators who have locked themselves in their ideological bubble, you get [unsollicited opinions on Israel].
There is nothing wrong with having coherent political or social messages in art. The problem is how immature both creators and audiences are with it. It's not a one-way issue at this point.

I know exactly who you wanted to piss off OP.
Good luck

Actually, I agree with *every last one* of your points, except sorta Drawn Together (where I do find a few characters compelling, though the show's flaws still work against them).

Also, first respondent needs a sedative.

I’m glad that Peter and MJ aren’t together.
Slott wasn’t always bad on ASM.

>Slott wasn’t always bad on ASM.
Not only that: I actually *like* Ramos's art!

Seriously. I dropped Extraordinary X-Men when he left to do Champions and I'll almost certainly drop Champions now that they're switching creative teams ( wasn't sad to see Old Man Waid leave, though. Fucking Moneky's Paw. )

Literally the only reason anyone paid attention at Green Lantern: The Animated Series is because they wanted to fuck Aya the moment she got a body. I love the show, but the show was ignored and dismissed by this board before that.

I like Cred Forums and I like reading Marvel/DC comics along with Euro comics, non-Marvel/DC comics, and some manga (although I haven't read any manga in years).

I believe 24/7 generals are unnecessary to talk about a show you enjoy.

spider-man unlimited is better than spider-man 2017

I want to see Peter Parker married to someone new

I want Ben Reilly to be Spider-Man again ala Wally West as The Flash.

I'll say it again

Slott hasn't been outstanding, but he's never been that bad for anyone to drop the series.

Waifufagging is just a way for people to talk obliquely about jacking off and serves no other purpose. It takes the air out of every attempt to have a serious discussion about funny pictures for children.

this!

mods/janitors should be a lot harsher in general. permabans for shitposters. permabans for "ironic" racism. permabans for greentext/reaction images

>People that are into incest and /ss/ need to be shot.

Cred Forums has no mods

I've become a bit of a conspiracy theorist these last few months. There is not a doubt in my mind that the current breed of mods/jannies are actively allowing alot of the shitposting that plagues this website. Hell what's to stop a Mod from being the cunt that keeps spamming Cheesecake threads?

Up was the last Pixar movie worth the fuss, and A Bug's Life is my second-favorite of their overall catalog (after The Incredibles).

You should know by now that Cred Forums thinks primarily with its dick and will excuse even the worst the comics and cartoon industry has to offer as long as there's something for them to "waifu".

>People bitching about the "forced message" in Adventure Time are a bunch of butthurt Marceline/Finn shippers
No? This is the worst thing about you jackasses, it's always a "you're a finn shipper aren't you?" no way anyone could possibly hate the bubbline shit right? Fuck off

Evan Dahm is incapable of writing a satisfying ending. Order of Tales was particularly awful in this regard.

All Star Wars threads outside the general should be banned. This isn't even a controversial opinion, the general serves to contain, but the mods don't do their fucking job.

Shipping is waifufagging for girls.

Eh, capturing the flag is still their greatest achievement.

Shipping is waifufagging for cucks.

>permabans for "ironic" racism
Fuck off, Redwood

That general should be banned asshole, it's full of complete spergs and waifufags. If people want to post a storytime, why the fuck should they be punished?

Ramos' art is awesome and cartoony and much better for Spider-man than house style shit. Cred Forums comics fans have fucking boring taste.

>tryhard edgelord promises unpopular opinions
>proceeds to list very common ones that even casuals could agree on

Because they have a general for it? I don't care if it's too "intimidating" for you.
>waaaah it should be banned coz they're mean

This board is a beaten wife. Western animation is on a decaying state, 2d animation is on its last legs, good writers and artists have jumped ship a long time ago and it's been centuries since we ever had something truly good to tall about. But Cred Forums doesn't want to see this, we don't want to see this. We want to believe a golden era is about to begin, we want to believe Disney gives a shit about its past legacy, we want to believe things will change for good. And like a good beaten wife, we praise average-to-mediocre stuff like SU, we try to desperatly believe we are not being beaten. We cant discuss in depth most of these shows becouse there is nothing to discuss apart from waifu threads and tit edits.
Shit's dying and the board is proof of it.

There is only one Star Wars thread at the moment, and its the general. I'd say that's a pretty tidy state of affairs.

cars 2 wasn’t that bad and cars 1 is pixar’s worst film

The Incredibles is a genuinely terrible film. The character designs are repulsive, it looks worse than Pixar films that came before it, the voice acting is ear-grating, and it the writing completely collapses in on itself in the final 15 minutes. The sequel looks just as bad and is only happening because Brad Bird hasn't made anything decent with the exception of Mission Impossible 4.

ya know guys, unpopular opinions doesn't mean wrong opinions, you know this right? cause every single one here is terribly wrong

Did you read a word I said? It's full of autists and everyone knows it. Besides what the fuck are the point of generals aside from containing all traces of something lest a snowflake like you gets offended?

Star Wars is Cred Forums, I can make as many threads about it as I please as long as it's on topic with the board. You can't just declare that something is only allowed to have one thread per day or some shit,

>I find that DC and Marvel have a lot to offer when it comes to comics, but if you stick with them for more than a year and actually think the majority of the stuff that they have produced is high quality material, then you are an idiot
>the string of comedy cartoons that has dominated animation since its beginning is its greatest cancer, there is nothing new that can be added since nearly everything that can be done in a comedy cartoon has been done
>as mentioned above, shit like OK KO isn't creative, funny, charming, or anything new. It has the same cycle of tropes like any other comedy cartoon, it's just masked behind terrible references and scratchy doodles.
>have some fucking standards for the shit you read and watch. Stop thinking that everything is "fine" or "ok'. Stop thinking that because its a cartoon or comic that you should have to lower your fucking standards like that. Challenge your opinions and beliefs, stop trying to hide behind them, fucking question them as much as you can
>cartoons are simply inferior to comics. No, fuck you if you think I hate cartoons, I grew up with them for the majority of my life, I fucking love them when something new is done
>The Amazing World of Gumball is one of the few cartoons I believed that had the most potential, but its been squandered by one-dimensional characters that never evolved beyond that, except for a handful of the cast. The show rides too hard on the idea that consequences have no meaning. The blend of art styles that is available rarely used. It fucking hurts my heart to see all that wasted potential, but I will keep watching it until the end in hopes of something may change.
>how can anyone take Coco seriously when Disney Pixar has been using tear-bait methods for almost a fucking decade now. The messages are fucking meaningless because of their over-abundance of movies trying to make the audience cry

>There needs to be more live-action threads on this board
Leave. You are not welcome here.

Let's be seriosu for a second; Live Action is not the problem. Shitposters and Edgelords turning the discussions into shitflinging are.

>Shitposters and Edgelords turning the discussions into shitflinging are.
this. ban them all.

I liked Flashpoint and Curse of Shazam

Shippers ruin everything

>I hate Futurama. It felt like a diet version of the Simpsons and none of the characters besides Bender or Professor Farnsworth really stood out
>Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner were the absolute weakest of the recurring Looney Tunes. It completely lacks any of the variety of the others. Them apparently being a parody of chase cartoons only makes me think it was a joke stretched out too long
>As much as I actually like Steven Universe, I have never been a fan of the songs, and it's not even a genre thing
>Gumball has gotten completely stale, and it has little to do with politics; the SJW scene was equally as wretched as the Trump caricature they did
>Hugh Neutron is the single greatest cartoon character ever and nobody can tell me otherwise
>I unironically believe the "Mighty finding his sister" arc from Sonic Universe to be one of the greatest comic arcs, or at least from a personal standpoint
>the last great Pixar film was Ratatouille
So you didn't even like Iron Giant?

Ed Edd n Eddy was terrible.

I Like Superior Spider-Man far more than Amazing Spider-Man, despite the weirdness of it all I like the dynamic Otto has with every character, and how he can be a pretty big dick. I mean sure, Peter's the OG Spider-Man, but I like change-ups.

On the subject of change-ups. I loved the crap out of Gordonbats, actually enjoyed him more than normal Batman. I think Snyder actually writes alternate Batmans better than he writes Bruce as Batman.

Overlaps with Cred Forums as well.
I think the Mad Max: Fury Road comics are far better than the movie, but that's not saying much, since the movie was fucking crap. A rehash of Road Warrior with feminist bullshit doesn't make up for a good sequel.

Also, Beyond Thunderdome wasn't that bad. It's very lacking, but I'll take the original trilogy over Fury Road.

Cry Cred Forums all you want. I don't give a shit.

made a thread on this before but for anyone who didn't see it: the first spongebob movie was not that good.

Amateur

Chowder, Flapjack, Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Squirrel Boy, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, Uncle Grandpa and Almost Naked Animals > Craig and Genndy's shows, Fresh TV shows, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Ed Edd n' Eddy and Courage the Cowardly Dog

Shut the fuck up, Boco.

>mad max: fury road was fucking crap

I didn't know it was possible for a human being to have his tongue and tastebuds entirely consisting of fecal matter, but here you are.

>feminist bullshit

???

separate comics from cartoons board

fuck cartoon fans.

Well, I'll admit the action was pretty good, and it was shot amazingly well (no surprise, it had storyboards instead of a script), but everything else was crap.
imo, not enough to salvage the movie.

never watched any of the movies, but the fury road comic was really nice.

You're objectively wrong about WITCH. The only good thing to come out of that was the fabulouslt gay villains.

From seeing your other opinions I am not suprised you have such shit taste

Shut the fuck up Boco

Yes sir...

Out of all your opinions the only thing that bothers me because it's true is that Drawn Together relies too heavily on shock humour. Shitcunt

The worst part about talking about cartoons are all the other people who want to talk about cartoons.

Clarence is the best show to come out of the post-AT era. This board has been conditioned to like cartoony bullshit and can't appreciate the realism Clarence has to offer. If you think the character designs are ugly, then you probably haven't seen real human beings up close and personal for some time. The music is amazing and the homages that permeate the show are not to be missed. The show has diversity, not for the sake of diversity but for the sake of realism. The show depicts people, not caricatures. If some come off as stereotypical, it's because of how accurate and relatable the writing is. The next time someone wants to make a thread ridiculing western animation as being terrible and derivative, just remember the short run Clarence had and the apex of slice of life that it represents.

There are very few comics worth a shit and even fewer superhero comics among those.

I think Monsters University is a great film that complements the original nicely and it's a breathe of fresh air in a sea of cliché "follow your dreams" animated movies

I fucking LOVE Clarence.

>MU has mike and sully meeting at college
>when in original mike says that sully's "been jealous of his good looks since the fourth grade"
i sure hope someone got fired for that blunder

>he's never been that bad for anyone to drop the series.
speak for yourself

Wait hold the phone? Cred Forums actually likes "The Batman?" I thought they hated Monkey Joker and Kung Fu Penguin?

>>There needs to be more live-action threads on this board because this is the only good place where you can have a genuine, informed discussion about film adaptations.
I was with you up until here, and now I hate you and everything you stand for. Fuck you.

>fury road comics are better than the movie
Well, the comics are from Vertigo. Damn near everything from Vertigo turns out great.

They'll scrub that line out in the Peter Docter special edition on blu-ray to hype up Monsters Inc 2

this image took 15 minutes to load and it was not worth it

No, it's the opposite. The Batman is now an underrated classic, and it most not be criticized for its own faults because B:TAS came out and it was trying to do something different.

Or at least that's how I've seen the arguments for it here.

>This board is a beaten wife. Western animation is on a decaying state, 2d animation is on its last legs, good writers and artists have jumped ship a long time ago and it's been centuries since we ever had something truly good to tall about. But Cred Forums doesn't want to see this, we don't want to see this. We want to believe a golden era is about to begin, we want to believe Disney gives a shit about its past legacy, we want to believe things will change for good. And like a good beaten wife, we praise average-to-mediocre stuff like SU, we try to desperately believe we are not being beaten. We cant discuss in depth most of these shows because there is nothing to discuss apart from waifu threads and tit edits.
>Shit's dying and the board is proof of it.
All of this.

they escaped their lives of constant rape hence
> feminist bullshit

I was actually mostly happy with Rice Boy’s ending, but I’ll completely agree on Order of Tales.

I actually like cartoons

I think Green Arrow should be cancelled. DC has run out of ideas for it. Just put it on ice for a little bit.

For context, Fury Road was filmed with storyboards (like cartoons and animated movies), but the closest it had to a script was this outline written by the director himself.
It's hilariously retarded. The second paragraph alone is comedy gold:

>This place was an eden, a haven of love and freedom... It had been named "GYNOTOPIA" by the tribe of women who had founded it.
>The enlightened place was to be the best future for the girls and their child-to-be. Far away from the terror of the bleak make domain of the warlord, the girls could thrive in this new society.

It reads as if was written by a retarded riot grrrl teenager after her dad denied her the newest iphone.

And if that wasn't enough, Miller bought in the creator of "The Vagina Monologues" to help the female actresses to hate and resent the male actors enough to get into character. Btw, The Vagina Monologues is a "play" or sorts where a 13-year old girl is brutally raped by a lesbian, and it's presented as a good thing.
>"if it was rape, it was a good rape."

it seems almost like a miracle the movie turned out as well it did, then

It is also the reason why Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy hated each other on set.

>three dubs in a row
WITNESS

What is this 'we' garbage? Anyway, I think it's sad that you see it that way because it's really not that serious. Maybe 2D animation isn't as cutting edge as it was 30 years ago, but there are still shows worth enjoying. Who cares if japan can crank out more anime with their not!slave labor employees, since like 50% of anime that comes out in one year is crap.
>We cant discuss in depth most of these shows becouse there is nothing to discuss apart from waifu threads and tit edits.
You seem to be under the impression that the horny nerds who are too scared to go over to /aco/ make up the majority of posters.

>>People that are into incest and /ss/ need to be shot. Loud House threads should be monitored constantly as they have the highest concentration of these degenerates.

This is objectively the most correct thing ever written on Cred Forums.

Cred Forums just aped that from some guy in Boston who started doing it

I still haven't gotten around to seeing Fury Road but, since this is out there, I prefer the first film to the others by a considerable margin.

The idea of a society in the middle of an ongoing collapse that is still trying to cling to the vestiges of civilization and its past standard of living is much less used and more more interesting to me than the infinitely more common post-apocalyptic scenario.

There isn't a single fucking piece of western animation that I like. I've been trying to get into them since I was browsing this thread, even tote around the line that
>anime is simply inferior to western animation
But I couldn't get past 3 episodes of ANY fucking western cartoon. They all fucking suck. I went back into anime and see that it is indeed possible to have a good cartoon for children while also being able to watch anime and manga that actually is written for teenagers are older audiences.

Yeah. The first one it's pretty much "pre-apocalyptic".
That alone makes it stand alone from the rest.

>50% of anime that comes out in one year is crap.
>100% of american cartoons is crap
Really makes pigments my melanin

>current Loud House thread is nothing but idiots trying to argue that incest is not just acceptable but great and everyone should do it and if you don't have a crush on your sister there is something wrong with you
fucking HELL

Why is incest /ss/ even a thing in Loud House. Go ahead and waifu it up but why self-insert as Lincoln?

Ugh. I wish my fellow incest fags were like me, only liking it as a fetish.

>We cant discuss in depth most of these shows becouse there is nothing to discuss apart from waifu threads and tit edits.
>Shit's dying and the board is proof of it.

The board is proof that Stormfags, Cred Forumsfags and other assholes have overwhelmed the rest of Cred Forums. I have a lot of friends who used to come here and don't anymore. The raging racism and sexism is so overwhelming, so obviously not a joke, that the only normal people left here are cynical shits like me.

Because someone has to dick the girl in porn.
And the OC are beyond cringe.
So they go to the most obvious choice.
Though I'm quite convinced that it attracted the incestfags in the first place with the show's premise, so... yeah
and nobody even wishes to entertain the idea of having the dad despite the show making quite a lot of passing references to the parents having a very active sex life and the quite obvious fact that they must have been fucking like rabbits in the past to get 11 children. Fuck, in the hotel episode it's not the kids breaking both elevators, ruining a room, fucking up with the bookings and all of that that gets them kicked out but whatever the parents did in the pool once naked yet no lewdmaker took the opportunity to make anything

>50% of anime that comes out in one year is crap.
>100% of american cartoons is crap
This.

Did you try ATLA?

Yes, I liked it. I was being facetious of course with the 100%. Except I was comparing the
>every year
so it still stands

Oh whoops thought u meant my other post.
ATLA and Over the Garden Wall is literally the only 2 pieces of modern western animation. I like old disney animations and Anomalisa. But there is like no series that I like.

Bee and Puppycat wasn't bad and if it had been picked up by CN or AS it probably would have had as big a fanbase as Steven Universe if not bigger.

Waiting for this post to get deleted by the Anti-Moditors

Batman: The Animated Series is a must watch for anyone looking for good Western animated shows.

The first two seasons, at least. After that there's an artstyle change, and whether you want to continue is up to you.

I think the dub of Digimon has better music than the sub.
Butterfly and Brave Heart are all the sub really has going for it and they lose their punch after a while.

porn is the only reason to keep cartoon/comics going
if there was no porn, there be no point to these things anymore

It's been more than a decade since it came out. Most of the board was young enough to have grown up with it, so it was their Batman.

american cartoons will die in 10 years if they keep up the calarts style

normie coming through

The Oblongs is the funniest adult animated show out there, and should have gotten another season.

Ralph Bakshi is nothing more but a fucking hack.

I don't understand the appeal of The Venture Bros and I fail to comprehend even more why Cred Forums seems incredibly fond of it, when the board has demonstrated multiples times in the past that it abhors reference humour. Seriously, I watched the first three seasons and I just couldn't get into it. It's such a shame because it's one of the few adult animated series that actually gives a damn about art direction.

Cred Forums doesn't like humor that is JUST references, which Venture Bros is not

Unpopular opinions, user. Not popular.

>unpopular opinions
Krypton is probably gonna blow up in a couple days, we should catch the next flight outta here. Maybe crash on Xudar until we get back on our feet.

>Steven Universe's off-model "problem" is such a minute issue that people that think it's a major flaw that hinders the show's quality need to shift their view to actual REAL issues the show has.
You mean the gays, right?

Bakshi had promise early on but relied entirely too much on cutting corners and cheap shock value.

Also American Pop is dreary and overrated.

Shadilay, motherfuckers. Shadilay.

namefriends should be banned

It bothers me how disproportionate his head to body ratio is in that photo. Makes him look 12.

cheesecake is an inherent part of comics and should be welcomed on Cred Forums. waifus however are garbage and should be banned.

Shadiwhat?

>The raging racism and sexism is so overwhelming, so obviously not a joke,
To this day I give Moot the finger for not shutting down Cred Forums when he could have. It has not only poisoned the entire site, it has metastasized into a new one (8ch).

>Loud House threads should be monitored constantly
I just want to talk about the show and read retarded fanfics.

That's shit. Y'all want an unpopular opinion, here's one:
The Fox and the Hound 2 is better than Frozen. Better music, that's for sure.

>permabans for greentext/reaction images
You're insane

Thank you for proving OP right.

>shipping and waifufagging threads shound be banned

DC and it's "fanbase" are a fucking cancer and needs to be banned from all boards except the one it belongs on which is /trash/

>Wahhhhh I need my safespace to chug soy and watch cartoons for kids

Cred Forums carries on the true "for the luz" spirit of old Cred Forums then you tumblr landwhales ever will

t. E;R

I have to agree with you on Venture Bros. I can tell effort's been put into it, but whenever I watch it I find myself zoning out within 10 minutes.

I don't care about luls newfag, I want to talk about cartoons and comics

>Cred Forums carries on the true "for the luz" spirit of old Cred Forums
lel
Try making any sort of joke that doesn't come down to "jooz and niggers amairaite?" or watered-down Cred Forums memes.
Cred Forums is utterly devoid of humor.
Every now and then you have exceptions like the whole HWNDU thing but 99% of the time it's a horribly bitter place.

>Thor: Ragnarok was the biggest piece of shit comic book film I ever watched.
>While Dan Slott shouldn't have held Spider-Man hostage for a decade, he was some good stories.
>"Who would win" debates are retarded and anyone who participates in them has autism.
>Garth Ennis is a master of kino
>DC still hasn't gotten back to pre new 52 quality.
>On average I'd say DC has the better comics. Not to say that marvel doesn't have any good stuff.

>That third spoiler
Well the village people called, AND THEY WANT YOU TO GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU PANSY BASTARD!

>Cred Forums carries on the true "for the luz" spirit of old Cred Forums

i kek'd. the only thing Cred Forums carries on is the legacy of ponyfaggots, who couldn't stop spreading their shit everywhere to the point they got their own containment board, just like Cred Forums.

the difference is they don't go out of their way nowadays to plaster shit on all other boards like Cred Forumsfags do

poo in loo was the only funny thing to come out of Cred Forums in years

>t. cumskin