Can you name any instances where s Cred Forums property gave in to fan service

Can you name any instances where s Cred Forums property gave in to fan service.

Almost constantly. 100% of Marvel and DC comics are produced by fanboys.

Also this

Are you referring to this fan created pic related, "SSJ5"?

Recent events in SU, AT, and Star are the biggest ones to date. And we all know what Im talking about.

No, it's about the more recent Gohan Blanco memes

Did nobody tell Cred Forums that mememagic is dangerous?

Wait the spic fan theory was real and AF is kinda canon now, god bless the nips, they tuly don't give a fuck

What about SU?

Goku plateado?

But that's not blanco
is silver

Is this the book were Aquaman beats Thor and Superman call Captain America and the avengers failures?

No, this is the one where Wolverine beats Lobo and Captain Marvel and Thor take a prayer break.

So blanco is canon now?

Do you know were is the one were Aquaman fights Thor?

>Goku gets yet another form, which comprises of simply recolouring his hair again
Anyone still watching this shit needs to die

Did you know that Toyble and Toyotaro are the same person? He basically copied his own work.

that toriyamas art is honestly fucking shitty

Yup, and it was terrible in both instances he tried it on.

Super is even worse than GT by now.

Toriyama is a hack as both a writer and an artist.

I mean not only does he do quite literal sameface but all his designs in both characters and objects tend to have the same details drawn into them no matter what he's working on.
At first you might be able to find it 'cute' but now it just shows how tired and uncreative he is.

what's worse is that those pictures are just an older picture with the hair colored in paint

>Toriyama wanted to make a transformation with white hair for a long time.
>Fanservice
Sure.

He's a lazy shit, the whole reason Super Saiyans are blonde in the first place was so he wouldn't have to color in their hair for the black and white manga. Laziness is also the reason no saiyans had tails to bother drawing any more.

What you're saying has nothing to do with what I've said.

Still people are arguing for the sake of arguing.

The compact horses do it all the time.

Prepare to be annoyed.
Homestuck

No ones arguing, everyone seems to be in agreement that Akira Toriyama is bad at his job.

I have no issues with his work. It's a shonen show from the 80s that goes till today. It never had a huge plot, or anything of substance other than comedy and action with some memorable moments and characters.

People that are suddenly demanding more from Toriyama never knew his work. The guy didn't know to write from the beginning. He made comedy and slapstick humor. He would forget characters, forms, relationships and a lot of stuff left and right.

His comedy writing is terrible too.

Comedy is subjective as all things. I don't like Dr. Slump and a lot of jokes of DB fall flat to me but Japan likes it.

>Japan
>NOT having shit taste

Being fair, he may be lazy a lot of the time, but he had a talent in layout and design that make Dragon Ball as implausibly successful as it is today.

You come in a Japanese board, in a thread about a Japanese anime, using a Japanese styled image. We all have shit taste.

>Blanco is real
>Gohan didn't even get it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

RED SHIRT SHAGGY ALL BUT OUTRIGHT CONFIRMED

>He basically copied his own work.
You are so dumb

When people write their (bad) fanfiction into an official work its normally looked down upon.

Though DBS is basically fanfic-tier as a whole, like Toriyama just found a bunch of mspaint-edited new super form on an angelfire page.

That was superman vs thor. Aquaman never beat thor in a fight.

Well, they're the ones it was made for (at least, at first).

>Esto es el fin, Grande Padre!

Better than the Americans.

Gomitas Blanco

All of DC and Marvel. All of it.

>people blaming Tori for Super when it's actually Toei's fault

All of Super is terrible, that includes the manga. It doing certain things different doesn't make it good.

Take this thread back to Cred Forums if you are just going to fawn over the series.

Yes

>Japanese board.
Content is what make something Japanese, and no, no matter how much smug anime girls you post, variety of discussions and themes is what decides the style of something.
Cred Forums is not Japanese, but it's designed boards about Japanese culture are japanese.

You are right about everything else.

Toriyama doesnt write the manga either, toyotaro does.
If you'd actually read it you'd probably know that.

pfffft
Souce?

Superman #709 I believe.
It coincidentally also spawned pic related.

im behind on the weeb news

is super dead-dead, or is it just on hiatus

Not dead-dead because there is a movie in December. But regardless the latest game sold so well and the anime does One Piece numbers numbers in ratings I doubt it wont come back

>Goku Black
>Terrible
>Claiming GT is better than Super
I'm not falling for your bait

>Can you name any instances where a Cred Forums property gave in to fan service.
the canonizing of Korrasami

Any villain that has to steal a super saiyans body to be the big threat is worthless.

That was a gambit to make sure Korra would not fall into obscurity... and it was very successful.

is it just me, or is there something sexual about this?
like the way he refers to his body that's stolen being so powerful

thats not goku btw

It's dead with no plans to continue it. Dragon Ball could return with another anime I guess, but it won't be called Dragon Ball Super.

So how did Super end?

There's a few more episodes left until the series finale but then it's done for good.

There is a movie and they can continue from there.

Whay superhero could defeat UI Goku?

Possibly, but I'd rather Toei continue Dragon Ball as movies instead of getting another low budget series like Dragon Ball Super turned out being.

Well presumably you could just wait until he powers down from the new form and goes to sleep, then shoot him with a laser gun.

Act friendly and give him drugged food, he wouldn't even doubt it.

Any version of Superman will do.

Only until Goku powers down

Cyclops.

Oh you mean a lame saiyan-wank movie about "the original super saiyan god"?

Who even cares about that guy, we already know he loses and I doubt he'll even be as cool as Goku's dad was.

And yet they want to make a whole movie about him because they know saiyan fanboys will watch anything with a super saiyan in it (for instance the awful animated special where Bardock ends up back in time instead of dying and becomes the Super Saiyan of legend that Freiza's race was afraid of)

he'll be this generation's broly

An overrated character only liked by powerlevel fags? I certainly hope that won't be the case here.

Thats Jla vs Avengers and is Superman who beats Thor using the power of doing Spinal Tap references, Aquaman helps him after the rest of the Avengers pile on Supes.

ESTO EL FIN JIREN

At least two if not all three of these posts are same fagging.

Nobody gives a shit about your shitty fanart fanfiction bullshit. Least of all Japan.

This faggot, too. Fucking delusional.

>Showing the Japanese translation instead of its original language
Kek, good luck following the story with that shitty localisation.

So what happened in today episode?

We're still in flashback episodes, though i guess with the Time Saiyans it can still count as present day. Anyway, they're getting off the boat soon and depending on if the writers were bribed well enough we might be able to skip the Sea Scooby fight that was in the Chinese manga.

gohan is getting worse treatment than wally west.

or should it be wally should be grateful he didn't get the gohan treatment

Can't fucking believe it.

He ain't terrible with that Nozawa preformance. Black and his bf are elevated with those voices alone

Shitposting accidentally became real again

Yes, but they call it Ultra Instinct. Its the mastered versions of it.

>She says in Cred Forums

>Insurmountably strong villian appears
>Goku reaches a new form and beats him

Meme Magic is real.

Hey user.
Goku hasn't had a new form in almost 3 years
He also hasn't won a fight since Buu

I thought the "blanco" meme originally started because Toriyama made an off-hand comment about how the scrapped Super Saiyan White idea was being saved for later. Isn't this exactly what he was referring to?

I don't think you actually watched DBS, he pretty much lost every major battle
>Lost against Freiza and Earth got destroyed
>Lost against Hit
>Lost against Hit again
>Lost to Zamasu/Black
>Lost against Jiren three damn times so far

Yes and most likely.

You know that's an edit right?

>Goku hasn't had a new form in almost 3 years

super saiyan blue? instinct?

>He also hasn't won a fight since Buu

Botamo
Jelly Vegeta

>super saiyan blue? instinct?
Blue was in RoF user
That was almost 3 years ago.

Also we're clearly talking major fights not fodder.

>Botamo
Beat in base and not a major fight. So things like Frieza, Hit, Cell, Piccolo.
>Jelly Vegeta
Filler.

And when I say fanservice, I mean "shoving in more screentime for side characters out of their 'RELATABLE' quirkiness instead of their plotwise importance."

The last time Goku reached a new form and beat a villain because of that form was literally Freeza on fucking Namek

Source?

And he didn't even beat him fully. Trunks ultimately did him in.

...where the hell is frieza anyway?

>Goku is beaten in PUI form
>Jiren wins, but is pretty beat
>whoops, here comes golden frieza, having recovered fully
>wins the tournament

Wait, did Ippo really recovered from his head trauma?

Talk about fan-pandering completely destroying a comic...
I can't look at any Paranatural art without feeling a modicum of anger towards its idiot creator.

I hope that happens, we get th moment where U7 shits themselves thinking they lost an are about to be erased, and then everyone hears--

>"OOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"

and then Frieza kicks Jiren off the stage, too tired after taking on Goku to fight.

>the Gohan Blanco was the Goku UI we made along the way

Reminder that we were supposed to get Goku Blanco instead of Blue but Tori didn't want him to clash with Merged Zamasu

>special move
>DODGE

Super Saiyan Blue was originally going to be white. but the hair would clash with zamasu. so Toriyama changed it to Blue and decided to make Ultra Instinct Silve/White.
Gohan blanco is a joke on this

Yeah, I think the only time that actually happened was when he reached the very first Super Saiyan form, and ended up beating Frieza. In nearly every other instances so far, the new form wasn't enough, or something else ended up happening.

>What is SSJ3?

a useless transformation that drains power as if there is no tomorrow that only goku and gotenks bother with it because they are stupid

ESTO ES EL FIN SUPERMAN

But being adaptive jely people from the past, they adapt to energy drain and gain stamina in the long run. Seriously, Goku don't meditate enough for his skill set.his main gain will be good ki and ultra instinct control. Time to go triangle with popo on the lookout while he reads your kind again Goku. Back to basics!

>Any version

Stop your memeing

Some people put way too much effort into their trolling.

Honestly Toriyama's laziness is my favorite fact about him and his series. It makes me realize not to take the series so seriously because he never did. It's just...good. Not some deeply thought out masterpiece. Just a really well made thing he did for fun and money and didn't sweat the details.

LOBO WAS PAID TO TAKE A DIVE.

for christsakes get over it.

I always wonder how a crossover like this would play out in the current year.

That face

>nothin personnel, kid

If it gave into fan service it'd be Gohan that went blanco.

This is fanservice for Japs though, only spics still care about Gohan.

Do the nips care about blanco at all though? Are they even aware of the Gohan Blanco/El Grande Padre/etc. memes?

kek

The original manga was pretty fucking consistent though. The Super anime is a travesty compared to all that shit. The manga does a better job honestly because Toyotaro is a true fan and keeps Toriyama's forgetfulness in check.

Freeza winning is still Bad End, though.

Never read it but I always hear people complaining about that.

Mind telling me the cliffnotes of what happened that made it go to shit?

>Any villain that has to steal a super saiyans body to be the big threat is worthless.

that shit is scary son

>special move: DODGE!!

baby > captain ginyu > zamasu > vejelly

saiyans ruined the franchise so much that people only care about them when it comes to being credible threats.

magetta withstanding vegeta's attacks? people call bullshit
people actually thinking SS cabba can go up against SSB vegeta? plausible.