Recent Purchases/Shelf Thread

Post/discuss recent purchases, shelves, collections, etc.

Don't know where to buy? Try these:
amazon.com/
instocktrades.com/
cheapgraphicnovels.com/
[your local comic shop here]

Are you Euro or UK and don't know where you buy? Try these:
cheap-comics.com (EU)
booksetc.co.uk/ (EU)
speedyhen.com (UK, hefty fees if delivery address outside of UK)
bookdepository.com (free worldwide shipping but known to manhandle books)

New list of things out next week:
comiclist.com/index.php/newreleases/next-week

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/99q7tan9g16k88q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's that big lot of Astro City I originally posted a week or so ago. Basically everything up to The Dark Age Book 3 in pristine condition.

And here's my latest purchase. Went to my local bookstore, which always has some really good shit (like the O'Neil Question run, Enigma, etc) and found these. They also had the Grant Morrison/Duncan Fegredo Kid Eternity mini, which I was really tempted to grab, but I'll pick it up on my next trip.

So, DC is acknowledging their fuck up with the Fourth World Omni, and making returns and replacements available.

January haul (potato quality pic):

February haul (potato quality pic):

Really glad they listened. I was holding off on grabbing it in hopes they would do this. Now if only they could do this for the JLI omni as well.

There's comics in these. Waiting on more bags and boards before I open them.

Why not just get Last Look since it's the entire trilogy in one book? Anyway as someone who enjoys Charles Burns work what are some good American body horror comics?

Not sure if anyone gives much of a shit about froggie comics but I'll post my early-year haul anyway. not posting the namga since this is supposed to be a weeb-free zone.
>Time is Money
great reedition, especially since the originals have become ridiculously expensive
not sure how to feel about the black and white though. Sure you can appreaciate the original art better but I really do like the colouring they did when published in Pilote

>Idées Noires
loads of background info, additionnal pages from all sorts of weird places like fanzines and stuff.

>Thorgal - Louve
Nice story. But Jolan is an annoying little shit.

>Thorgal - La Gardienne des Clefs
Kinda silly. Joran is still an annoying little shit.
That cover art though. That fucking cover. It's beautiful.

What comics are in those?

I prefer hardcovers, and don't usually buy that many comics, so when I buy some I don't mind paying more for the nicer edition.

Has anyone read Divinity? I'm thinking of buying the complete trilogy. Would you recommend it for someone who has never read any Valiant.

I only own the first volume but yeah I'd say it's a good jumping on point and it really helps immerse you in the lore well. I'd say start with something like X-O, Harbinger, Shadowman, Bloodshot or Archer and Armstrong if you liked it enough. I haven't bothered to check out the Dvinity sequels myself but I found it a good read with great art.

Fair enough everyone has their preferences.

Here is my shelf. I recently sorted by publisher so it looks quite a lot different. I'm waiting on my copy of Boneyard 1-7 tpb

Here are my recent purchases. I'm missing the entire rest of the Boneyard series including the swimsuit special. Only missing issue 28. I'm to lazy to take a new picture though.

Nice pick up with Dr. fate. Hated that Black Orchid mini despite liking both Gaiman and McKean in general(well, I don like McKean's work in it, but I hate the writing).

Nice, Dr. Fate was one of those things DC solicited collecting and then just dropped it. The ongoing after the mini is also great as long as DeMatteis is on it

Nice to see you /shelf/! Once again January Haul, there's a sale at a LCS here, but Im a little broke at the moment, hopefully I can get something out of it.

So, I remembered this gem earning a story time and I couldn't resist the purchase volume one hardcover. It's one of my favourite comics in recent memory. Beautiful art to compliment a good story.

If it weren't for the story time I would've turned my eyes toward another direction, so thanks for the story time whomever did it.

Moreover, Mac a best girl.

Hello, im looking to collect yost's run on scarlet spider, and am wondering, is there an omnibus or hardcover versions available or only the paperbacks?

Acording to Comicbook db, seems like it. It might be wrong, but seems that the option right now is the vol1-4 of Scarlet Spider in TPs

Shelf

Last stuff I bought + I kill giants and the green river killer book I have seen on here a few times

Main shelf

Auxiliary shelf (mostly art books, but there's some eurocomics and larger books in there)

Today's haul. Two choice finds. (My favorite shop moved way north so I finally got to visit it for the first time in over a year.)

Rotate your posts. Also paper girl develops a bad case of imagecomics-ongoing syndrome.

Why would you sort by publisher? I mean I can understand if you want to keep all of your DC or Marvel or whatever shared continuity comics together, but I can't think of any rationale for that organization unless you're operating a store.

Frog comics are the best comics. But I don't recognize any of what you posted.

I didn't think this was an unboxing thread. Post the comics.

Excellent haul. Some background: Frank in the 3rd dimension was originally presented as a art exhibit where the images from the book were displayed on a huge projector and they gave you 3d glasses. It was a trip.

Not familiar with bulletproof coffin, is it any good?

Is the slipcase All-Star superman readable with the hardcover binding?

Yes, its perfectly fine. Im no expert but i dont see any tearing in the binding anytime soon.

Cool,

I think a series like that merits a hardcover, but I actually want reread my physical copy of ASS on occasion, so I went with softcover.

I hated seeing all the different formats on the shelf. When sorted by publisher, I get long stretches of the same sized and formated books. It's more to do with my ocd.

I think the absolute ASS its one of the best gifts a had ever. At least about comics.

>the best gifts a had ever
Wat?

Eh, that's fair. I guess I don't have enough material in a consistent format to worry about it. Just normal/small books and big/oversized books.

Its late and I been translating spanish and english back and forth, sorry.

no hay problema

I have a lot of Dark Horse and Image comics so it's nice to have long lines of similar books.

Bottom line, Absolute ASS is amazing and I'm so glad my gf gave it to me. Will take pics if you want.

please

>Absolute ASS

Eh, I get you, but I feel the opposite, even with the ocd. When I see long rows of the same style book it starts to feel like a store. Not comfy like a personal comics shelf.

Sorry I didnt want to leave you all hot a bothered. This is how nice this ASS is.

Thas nice. Is there bonus Absolute content / is the bonus content worth it?

There are, and they are nice, some insights into the characters as well as the works Superman does. I dont know if its worth it, specially if you already own a copy of it. I didnt and I decided "Its one of my favorite Superman stories, when I buy it its going to be the best version"

Yeah, the weird thing is to me it doesn't feel like a "superman story." it feels like the most purified, idealized version of every incarnation of superman rolled into one, to the point where it feels hyperreal and not actually superman.

It's still great though.

Gracias

It's great, and the last page of the book is one of the greatest comic book pages of all time. The follow-up "The Bulletproof Coffin: Disinterred" is also fun, but much more uneven than this first volume.

>the last page of the book is one of the greatest comic book pages of all time
Intriguing. Guess I have to check it out then.

>The Visitor: How & Why He Stayed
Does this add anything significant to hellboy, or is it a standalone? Was curious about it.

dark horse is finally releasing the original shaolin cowboy stuff

isn't it great

I really need to check Black Hammer out, but I would just end up with a new wish list of books on my Amazon "exhaustive completionist" account.

Here are my recent acquisitions anyway.

I keep meaning to read Thorgal
and I agree with frog comics are the best

>Hated that Black Orchid mini
Hated? it's not that bad, it's just nothing special which is something a person kinda expects from those two

>Frazetta
nice

what are those Heavy Metal Frezzato books?

New. Milk Wars got me interested in Doom Patrol and the other Young Animals stuff.

It's going to be a good week for me cause this is 1/3 purchase trips for me. Have an order on Amazon waiting and have $80 in store credit waiting for me too

What's imagecomics-ongoing syndrome?

Only one they released in hardcover was the first volume.

Whatcha reading /shelf/?

>Finally collected so many comics and artbooks I no longer have space for them. They're spread across like 5 different shelves in my room, work space and closet.
>Don't want to go out and buy an actual bookshelf because I'll be moving by the end of this year so it's a waste.

I think I'm going to compromise and just start storing them in plastic bins under my bed or something. I literally don't have room for anything else.

Battle Angel Alita, A Bride's Tale and Beautiful Darkness.

Metabarons (almost done)
Doom Patrol
Kevin Smith Green Arrow

Lady Snowblood
Kamimura is great at drawing that one character.
Too bad it's the only character he can draw.

is man-thing any good?
I always thought it was a shitty rip-off of swamp thing, but I see alot of people with it on their shelves.

That's a nice ass.

I've got nothing on February sadly.

McKean's Cages
BPRD Hell on Earth Book 1
Nemesis The Warlock.

>Nao of Brown
Choice. Has that guy done anything else? I

Old or new metabaron? I saw yesterday that Jodorowsky has a new series about him ongoing from 2016 with art of the same quality. Anyone else read it?

I've been eyeing it every time I go to my LCS but the original Metabarons is such a good self-contained story I really don't want to see it being expanded or continued...

Old. I finally have the full original run in paperback (I got 3 and 4 for $5 each, so I just went with that). I hear the new run isn't as good but as long as it's better than Megalex I'm good, I'm just a fan of his work in general. Son of the Gun is probably my favorite of his work

I flipped through Vol. 1 & 2 a bit when I was at my LCS. It seems like a lot of the the same ridiculous Jodorowsky stuff and references the past metabaron continuity. I was just happy that the art was still BD-tier. Will probably get it eventually once it's complete.

Not familiar with Megalex, but a brief search gives me kind of uncanny valley looking art.

>What's imagecomics-ongoing syndrome?
from a previous post on the subject on:

>stuff that seems to stretch forever without a resolution in sight. basically the walking dead, saga, east of west, etc

Noooooooooo, don't buy from amazon.

Morrison's Doom Patrol

How does Deadly Class compare in size to those Fear Agents? Since it's image I think it should be approimately the same size as Luther Strode collection, but it seems slightly bigger here.

>what are those Heavy Metal Frezzato books?Keepers of the Maser, fun little series I got into mostly for the art and because I liked the world-building and design work. A light-hearted post-apocalyptic-ish setting with survivors of an advanced civilization that fell from grace and are trying to control the remaining superweapon tech. It takes place mostly on a series of islands and weirdly feels like an animated film that never got made.

It's pretty much the same size. Off by a few centimeters on height and width. It's actually taller than the luther strode collection by about an inch.

>>stuff that seems to stretch forever without a resolution in sight.
That's Marvel/DC

Great choice user, although it loses a little steam after Ellis decides to ditch the episodic formula

>Astonishing Thor
I pity you, son

How does it feel to know you will never collect the whole USM in that format, user?

No, Marvel and DC have no pretense of ending and telling a satisfying story with actual resolution.

Creator comics on the other hand start out that way, but sometimes, once decent comics get an audience and sales numbers, the creators just decide to ride it as long as the can at the expense of the story which quickly either becomes boring or goes to shit, like the examples in the previous post.

I dunno about some others but from the start Walking Dead and Saga have been pitched as basically infinite ongoings. Kirkman talked about hating that zombie movies end and BKV wants to do hazels whole life

Following this logic, Saga shouldn't fall under that category since it was only good for the first 10-12 issues while being popular from the very beginning

Eh, you could knit pick all of the examples somewhat, those are just popular ones that people know.

It gets the point across.

>BKV wants to do hazels whole life
B-b-b-but at this current pace it could take like 42 more volumes, which is 252 issues, which gives us slightly more than 20 years

Till then political climate will change so many times they can never pull it off

exactly, it's no end in sight bullshit.

>hating on Rodi Thor
it's not his best work but it's still a solid book and better than most other Thor runs

>No, Marvel and DC have no pretense of ending and telling a satisfying story with actual resolution.
there are plenty of times that they should have ended the stories. Claremont tried to do it many many times with X-men characters but editorial kept fucking him over.

If that poster's Canadian then it's literally one out of two choices we have up here (and they price match each other online)

>ending x-men
Are you serious? How could anyone believe that they could do that?

Hatred is strong word, but I really don't like how decompressed this book was. Had it been told in one maybe two issues it would have been glorious

Yeah, it's a shame. I don't ever hate on the people buying, especially if it's their only option. But if you have a choice, never choose Amazon. So many LCS have closed or have been pushed out of where I live that it's just fucking awful. And the ones that are hit the hardest are the ones that usually care about comics the most and are reluctant to turn into a pure "nerd-culture" merch and gaming store.

And if you need another reason, seriously look into Amazon's corporate culture and especially how they treat warehouse workers. Shit's unethical and the definition of inhumane (Bezos treats his workers like robots, not people). Plenty of well sourced articles online from major and minor publications. I used to love amazon, but started boycotting them (for what good that'll do) for the last 5 years after hearing about how they treat their employees.

It's not very significant, but it's a nice little book. Very comfy but also sad.

Yeah I'm really not sure if the spinoffs are a good idea, I mean marvel adding additional series to ones that did well cannibalized the sales, and there's a chance that could happen here

>tfw your local store has to start selling shit like Funko Pops to stay in business because of the massive competitor that is Amazon
Fuckers don't even have the decency of paying their taxes either.

>tfw there are only two comic book shops in your country
At least they won't be getting out of business anytime soon, I guess

My most recent purchase.

Picturne turned sideways for some reason but you get the idea.

Never say never, there was an Argentina-user from a previous thread who said all the comic book stores (including bookstores that also sell comic books if I understood him correctly) closed in his country. Which is an extreme example but blows my mind.

Amazon is the worst on so many levels.

Yeah I hated it. I hated it from the get go where the guy says "I'm not a Bond villain, I'm not going to put you in one of those silly situations" and then he puts Black Orchid in one of those ridiculous situations...

I just got Green River Killer too! Haven't read it yet though. Also nice Jason

I officially need a new shelf now

Still waiting on that promised English edition of Bourbon Thret. Darrow was talking about that being in the works back when he ended the first Dark Horse Shaolin Cowboy mini

My main shelf for western stuff (minus Afro Samurai). Of all of this, Astérix, The Maxx and Cyber Six are the ones I have intention of collecting.

What. I'm an Argie myself and comic books are extremely easy to come by. There are dozens of comic stores and even more bookstores that sell some comics. Maybe not in that user's place but no doubt there are around the country.

That time T’challa got Reed and Sue high.

Jesus christ, preview your images before you post. This should be unacceptable.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I think that user was from Venezuela, not Argentina. Apologies.

>Sock Monkey Treasury

Having heard the kind of stuff going on there from proper Venezuelans, that would make more sense. Shit really sucks.

eh, I'll have to reread it, I didn't feel it as decompressed as most current comics though.

>English edition of Bourbon Thret.
This. Been waiting on that work for a while. I asked Darrow about that at a con and he didn't have a timeframe, but that was a few years back.

Many LCS are just as bad though. You are just targetting the big fish of the offenders. I support a LCS cause they are well run, there is a second one that I would support Amazon over any day of the week

Yeah sorry again for the error, didn't mean to conflate the two countries. Stupid mistake.

But yeah, Venezuela makes a lot more sense for that kind of a situation to happen given what's going on there.

Argie here. That's a lie. Maybe in his city but there are plenty in big cities and you can get stuff online as well.

It's all fine, user.

it was an error. user in question was from venezuela not argentina.

Well, there will always be shitty brick and mortar stores. Don't support them if you don't like the experience. That doesn't change the fact that Amazon is a bad, unethical company that is hurting comic stores across the spectrum.

If the only LCS near you is shit there are almost always other options besides Amazon, people here and elsewhere can probably help you with that.

>That doesn't change the fact that Amazon is a bad, unethical company that is hurting comic stores across the spectrum.
fuck off. They are no more unethical than Wallmart. I will try to support any good local store over walmart and amazon but if they give me a 30% discount over my LCS I have to take that into account.

What has gotten yoru hatemongering up?

Great example, walmart is a horrible company too.

but yeah, price is always a factor and it's dickish to expect normal people to not take that into account. But where did that price come from? One reason is because Walmart underpays its workers and only works a business because its employees don't make a living wage and can only exist because of government welfare, which ironically they go spend at walmart, because it's usually the cheapest place to buy things since they're poor. Walmart is a huge racket that takes advantage of everyone from the employees to the taxpayers.

Sock Monkey is great

One of my favorites

Anyone taking advantage of the huge Ollies buy-out of DC TPBs?

I've spent nearly $300 these last couple of weeks on TPBS there.

Tales of the Batman JH Williams
Tales of the Batman Carman Infantino
Legends of the Dark Knight Norm Breyfogyle
Batman Inc (New 52) V2 HC
War of the Green Lanterns
Batman by Neal Adams (V1 HC, V3 TPB)
Batman Odyssey
Batman Second Chances
A bunch of JSA tradepaperbacks
A bunch of Showcase Presents TPBs (Great Disaster, Unknown Soldier, Jonah Hex, Blue Beetle, Batman, Challengers of the Unknown, Aquaman, JLA, Brave and the Bold)
DC Celebrations JSA and Lois Lane
New Teen Titans Games and Who is Donna Troy

Sorry was phoneposting back there. I read the whole thing later.

>Ollies buy-out of DC TPBs
What are you talking about?

It's been posted a couple of times here but shitheads keep sliding them because they are jealous faggots who are pissy they don't live near an Ollies and cant take advantage of the cut rate deals.

Basically Ollies is an liquidation outlet store; buys unsold merchandise from big name stores to sell at super discount prices. Last month, they got in a HUGE fucking allotment of unsold DC TPBs and HCs, which they are now selling at super-fucking bargain prices (between $3-6 bucks).

This includes high end $50 Tales of Batman/Legends of the Dark Knight Batman hardcovers, DC Celebration hardcovers, a slew of New 52 HCs and softcovers, unsold DC Archives and Showcase Presents volumes and more. All for $3-$6 a pop.

Well I've never heard of one of those. Pretty sure they don't get mentioned because they must be pretty regional and no one else has even heard of them.

Good for you on your finds though

Finished Shade the Changing Man the other day. Feels like there's a giant void in my life now.

You could try to fill it with the 4-5 issues of Milligan Hellblazer that had Shade. I think it ignores everything after issue #50 of the original series, but I haven't read his run in a while.

Nah, I'm fine. Just glad I was able to read the series.

Can you all sell me on Shade. I could never get into it but I feel like I should.

Thanks I still need to go to my lcs to pick it up, does Cred Forums have any recommendations on books about serial killers? Already have my friemd Dahmer, getting the green river killer book next week

Alien with reality altering powers goes on crazy adventures with two girls

so basically transmetropolitan?

Haven't read Transmet yet so I can't say

>In God we trust
Never heard of it. Is it pro or anti christian?

The art and coloring is great.
It's closer to slice of life surreal like Jacked or a trippy manga, than it is surreal action like Doom Patrol.
So if you wanted insane content that wasn't action based, Shade is good to go.

But if you read the first issue and aren't into it by the time she's trying to leave the hospital and causing a Technicolor animal parade, I'm not sure if the rest of the comic is gonna hook ya either.

It's by Winshluss. The guy who made the god-tier comedic adaptation of Pinocchio (one of my all time favorite comics). I'm reading In God We Trust now, and it's a absurdist comedic adaptation of the bible. It doesn't have an explicit atheist message, if that's what you're asking.

Cool.
Just seen enough stories that were about "I grew away from the ideals of my super religious family so here's an adaptation of my life story" and was thinking it might be that.
But hey a Fractured Fable comedy styling of Bible stories? I'd be down.

I just read some Kirby FF, I might read some of his Thor or Cap next, or some issues of Godland or Shang Chi. I like to jump around.

Yeah, it's not a person's story of religious identity or whatever. It's purely comedic vignettes of bible stories. It's really well done. Can't recommend Winshluss enough.

remove the part with the alien and the reality warping powers and the rest is transmet

I just preordered a couple of these and I'm thinking of getting a Joy Lefrog dolls too. Been watching a lot of Nick Jr. recently because I recently lost my job and the only thing keeping me from suicide is the hope that I might make children's shows or comics one day.

figured

Haven't posted in awhile, fuck it.
What happened with it? I know there were tons of misprinting issues with the JLI omni.
Nice Frezzato books, good luck trying to find the rest of em.
>New Shaolin Cowboy, Hard Boiled reprint, art book, now the Burlyman reprint.
What a time to be alive, lads. Bourbon Thret has to be next.

>marquis inferno
>all those astro city hardcovers
>All the KotM books
>everything else...

damn... man of taste coming through.
Very inspirational shelf.

>What happened with it?
There was one duplicate page in the last issue of Superman's Pal Jimmy. It wasn't an important page (an introduction/title page for the issue), but this was supposed to be a special omnibus.

>Nice Frezzato books, good luck trying to find the rest of em.
Thanks. Sweet shelves.

What is that "100% Verified Safe" book with the blue binding?

>Ollies
first time I've ever heard of that store. I haven't been to a liquidation chain store in a while and have never seen comics there. That would be a cool find though

Million Dollar Extreme's book. It's unironically pretty comfy reading.

>Million Dollar Extreme
this guy wrote a book? I assume it's not a comic.

Chock full of tasteful and topical shit like short stories, essays, cartoons, and a choose-your-own adventure.

Hello /shelf/, I recently read darkhawk 51 and am wondering if the original run is any good, and if so, is it easily collectable in either trades or omnibusesm

Will do. seems pretty fat given that it's next to that bone collection

I only order online for my Xmas haul off amazon.ca, my town has a couple really cool comic shops downtown one of which i pick up my floppies at, but they don't have everything.. and when I'm ordering multiple books the savings is worth it.

stay with us user. we'll miss you, and your future comics.

Well, shit. My IDW TMNT vol 1 HC is now warped from leaning over for too long. Trying to flatten it out between vols 2 - 4 but I expect this warping to be permanent. Doesn't look to have damaged the stitching, though, but it looks off now.

Yay.

Also, recently picked up The Mighty Thor masterpieces vol 1 SC and The New Deal HC.

Too early in the morning for photos.

What does /shelf/ think about artist sketchbooks, and what good sites are out there to score them apart from ebay?

My Wednesday Comics HC is warped, that bothers me way more than it should.

That's a classy fucking reading corner.

bump

Nice.

Finished the War of Kings omnibus, I disagree on some placement of the issues, but it might be better If i didnt know what was it about.

Bought these last Wednesday. Will post my shelf when I get home

Damn that's a wide book.
How could you possibly put that on a shelf without sticking out like a sore thumb.

I have a few other art books and books that are wide. It doesn't bother me too much.

Is enigma any good?

Not just any, but very good.

Pretty good if you like trippy godlike beings in an otherwise normal world.
It's a fine read. Not the user you're replying to but I got lucky and found it used for cheap.

It's a stand alone trade story, and has been storytimed before on Cred Forums which I failed to find in desuarchive BUT found a download link is desuarchive.
mediafire.com/file/99q7tan9g16k88q/

I say give it a read. It does seem that its a rare find, it just got reprinted in spanish here in mx, thats how I got mine. I highly recomend reading it.

It's not a rare find, the tpb is available anywhere ever since it got reprinted 3 or so years ago. It's worth owning.

Peter Milligan really has a type, doesn't he?

Yeah, not rare. I had my local library order it when the trade was rereleased.

My mistake then. Some one with doubts should go read it and then buy it. AND READ IT AGAIN.

What do you think that the average print-run for a regular book is? 3-4 years?

No idea. I don't work for a publisher or diamond.

This is a decent shelf thread. So I bump.

Yeah

Sorta OT, but do any of you guys know when solicitations should be out? (Because today isn't some weird American holiday, right?)

President's day

For fuck's sake, this month too?

Thinking about getting the dark knight returns series, all star superman, Kingdom come, and old man Logan physically. which ones should be top priority and which can wait

Presidents' day?

Buy order:
1) All Superman
2) Kingdom Come
3) OML
4) DKR

Got it, gonna go paper back except for DNR because the entire set just comes with hard cover

well if you're doing paperback it's pretty arbitrary. That was a hardback buy order list.

OH I see, Thought it was more of a "You need this book ASAP" but looking at the prices I can see why All star is first

Yeah, sorry if I made an assumption on the cover type.

I hope we get Moon Knight Epic 3 and a reprint of Waid's FF. Pls marvel

Old Man Logan it's shit. And I like Millar.

All Star
DKR
Kingdom Come

just rearranged everything, what do you guys think?

The half of me thinks is great that you could find space for everthing in there. the other half fears your books warping eventually. Its not bad, just something to consider, It'll be bad eventually.

1/4

2/4

3/4
I post my shelf a lot, but for those who haven't seen it, my friend is currently borrowing my ASM Vol 1 omnibus

I'm bad at buying in order

4/4

I thought storing the thick books on the side was supposed to keep them from warping? how should I arrange them to prevent that?

stack your books vertically and close together so they dont warp. if you dont have enough space it might be time for another shelf.

alright, it's probably time for a new shelf. I was just so happy to get it all on one you know?

I'm not really interested in collecting graphic novels. I just borrow from the public library and mainly buy what they don't have.

BTW, has anyone ever heard of Planet Ripple?

Is it all on one shelf if you have to tetris the shit out of it to fit it all? I say this as I'm starting to run into the same problem.

get some more wooden shelfs cut, that way you don't have to stack everything and fuck them up in the future