youtu.be/LRkXDR9i4ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PeX8TkHN6mE
youtube.com/watch?v=7tVIVftve3U
youtube.com/watch?v=yHVnlLjLX4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause Sony's really trying

Sony Pictures are idiots remember
They considered an Aunt May movie

to make hundreds of millions of dollars.

To get money from edgy teenage boys

Sony is desperately trying to prove that they can do capeshit.

same reason because of that gambit movie exist

I think that got canceled

for now

I'm upset that Hardy being with this piece of shit because it means that it's just more months passing by with him not adapting 100 Bullets.

Trouble?

If the Disney deal gets finalized, they're not going to make it. I'd like Gambit to be on the new roster, but I doubt people give a shit about him enough to even warrant a solo movie. He's always worked better as a supporting character

As hilarious as that would be, no.
IIRC it was going to be about her being a spy in the Cold War.

didn't we all asked for this

>h-hey guys, remember that dude from Wolverine Origins????
>he was pretty sexy, wasn't he?
>l-like, from 2009, remember?
>guys p-please

>people still insist fox and sony didn't make much better movies than disney ever did

To make money.

Fox does. Sony doesn't.

What people don't want to admit is FOX created more bad X-Men movies than good. Sony is a shitshow

Spiderman 1 and 2 are masterpieces, and 3 and the A1+2 is actually better than homecoming. Don't deny it.

>bad X-Men movies
The Final Battle and The Apocalypse
>good
1, 2, First Class, Future Past

I'll give you "Amazing" but not ASM2. That was a dumpster fire.

Fox
1 bad.
2 mediocre.

Dickney.
4 bad.
3 Mediocre.

Never go full chode choker.

They dont

It's funny how the "Aunt May movie" thing keeps balooning up every time someone tells it.

An exec said "Maybe an Aunt May movie, guys? She could do spy stuff like Peter's parents in ASM" and nobody even replied to him.

Spider-Man 1 was 16 damn years ago, so I can't use it as a relevant support of Sony's practices
You left out Origins, and I'll tell you right now that X-Men 1 does not age well
I'm not saying Disney is a godsend, I'm merely saying FOX's X-Men wasn't as amazing as people claim it to be. Christ sake its like the same plot over and over half the time

>List movies from over a decade ago
>TASM1&2 are better than Homecoming

Nice try, Shill.

I am denying it though.

>TASM1&2 are better than Homecoming

They are.

The one thing "Homecoming" had over the ASM-Verse was the villain. Vulture > Everyone from the ASM-Verse.

He left out a lot of movies because he’s a shill

>Thinking TASM2 was even remotely good

This is why your movies fail and Venom will fail too. Fucking hubris

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>and I'll tell you right now that X-Men 1 does not age well
The effects look pretty silly right now but it was legitimately a solid movie.

Not him, but that's horseshit. ASM1/2 were fucking garbage. Worst Peter Parker I've ever seen, horrible handling of Doctor Connors, and 2 had no idea what it wanted to be. People give it a pass because of fucking Gwen

I only left out Wolverine movies because they are Wolverine movies, not X-Men ones. Same for Deadpool. Plus I think it's no surprise to anyone that the ranking would go like this

Logan > Deadpool > 2013 Japan movie > Origins

>Worst Peter Parker I've ever seen

Better than Holland.

Homecoming is the worst movie in years. Only marvel idiots who support anything with their name on it liked it.

>Wolverine doesnt count guys!
Pathetic. Then Logan doesn't count by your logic
Why do you keep bringing up Homecoming? I never said I liked it. Is that your only fucking defense for Sony's bullshit?

I have no idea.
I honestly have a hard time believing that they're serious with that shit-ass trailer.
Like what the fuck Sony you need to actually try to look like you're trying you fucking fucks.

Movie may or may not be awful and just an irredeemably bad idea, but that fucking trailer is absolute flaming trash.

>Then Logan doesn't count by your logic
Alright? That's why I didn't include it originally.

How are you going to have Venom without Spiderman?

>worst character of 3 characters
>what about this one of those 3?
>shut the fuck up boo

>Homecoming is the worst movie in years.
No. Not really.

The original post said fox and sony > disney

>This shit is slightly better than this rancid shit

I thought Homecoming was pretty good.

Moreover, the point is that some fucker who gets paid millions thought that was a plausible idea.

So you agree homecoming had the worst characters?

That's still wrong though.

to keep Bane-posting alive for another few years

Alien space goo bonds with angry, bitter man, they go on to fight crime with murder. Venom is actually incredibly easy to divorce from Spider-Man, all adaptations already divorce him from his actual comic origins.

No.

Sony:
youtube.com/watch?v=TVX-cUJGdxs

Disney/Marvel:
youtube.com/watch?v=cMJrbKJzNxg

I'll throw in fox, no doubt dinsey will botch this too:
youtube.com/watch?v=JBB5FT4zYTA

user, I don't think you understand the difference between a comedic scene and a serious scene.

I don't think Spider-Man 1 and 2 are accurate depictions of what SONY is today. Those were mostly on Raimi anyway

God, this is like that one idiot who keeps posting that picture of Bruce at a funeral and Ant-Man asking for orange slices and acting as if the two scenes are in any way comparable.

The characters are what matter.

There are hundreds of movies and comics about aliens are some type on substance coming to earth and taking over a person's body. What makes Venom special is that the symbiote deals with Spiderman.

And you don't seem to have understand that either, instead posting two completely different scenes as if that is evidence enough.

Yeah """""""""""sexy"""""""""""" aunt may would totally ever have a scene where she can inspire another. And actual aunt may would scream "What the fu-" at some point.

WOW
based MCU

Once again, you don't seem to realize that these Aunt Mays are two different people from two different movies. I'm sorry that you lack the mental faculties to realize that.

But the scenes are 2 distinct different contexts with tones. They're non comparable.

These are two different scenes with different emotions, you can't compare them.

>Posting a camera shot and comparing it to a CGI scene
At least try to remain consistent.

I remember laughing at that scene in Spider-Man 2 where Doc Ock kidnapped Mary Jane, and MJ looked like a character sprite from Roller Coaster Tycoon after you picked it up with your mouse.

ok

This was pretty funny.
youtu.be/m8Jm9_iR6cg?t=157

I'm sorry to tell you, but that was an actual suit not CGI. You need glasses, m8.

PROTIP: All of Hollywood is like that.

Remember how GREEN LANTERN got made?

Why is Cred Forums so full of MCU shills? Only good MCU movie is Iron Man which was made by paramount.

>I'm sorry to tell you, but that was an actual suit not CGI. You need glasses, m8.
Yeah but it looks fucking terrible

Once again, you don't seem to realize that these Spideys are two different people from two different movies. I'm sorry that you lack the mental faculties to realize that.

>constantly get BTFO
>"ugh, fucking shills"
user, you're a sad person if you think you're losing because of shilling and not because you're a retard.

>2009 was almost a decade ago

How do you come form this...

It's still an actual suit though. So your argument still holds nothing.

...to THIS?

to THIS?!

Yeah, yeah, we know. To some picture from Civil War or Infinity War. We've seen this thread dozens of times already. And it's always a bore. Quit being such a broken record and say something new for once.

Venom BIG
Venom STRONG
Venom rules, you shills are wrong

Some exec has had it as their pet project for YEARS and they finally did it.

Black Panther's CGI was pretty bad too, clearly a lot of money went into the sets.

>Cred Forumsddit hates Tom Hardy
hmmmmm be very careful now

Disney shills seem like cool people though. They don't get pissy and post the same webms for months. If anything, more people here should become Disney shills instead of being assblasted and spergy.

When venom comes out, I would like to see someone do if marvel/disney made it of a scene where brock is contemplating what it means to be human or a monster and instead have a scene where he looks into the audience and says, "does anyone have any Halo's© orange slices"

Being a Disney shill sounds like a good life. Get to make people on Cred Forums salty as fuck while making money.

Because Marvel Comics fooled too many people into thinking Venom was a good character.

Well its not hard to point out Disney's faults, you just fucking suck at making comparisons to strengthen your point

Let me guess
You want Venom to be quip fest like GotG and rest MCU trash.

I think people actually want Venom in their, you know, Venom movie. Besides, Venom is overrated as shit

MONEY

Doesn't Avi Arad have like a gigantic boner for Venom and is the reason he was in Spider-Man 3?

>J-j-jokes? You want my movies to have... JOKES?!?!

>jokes=/=reddit tier quips

But Venom is a reddit character.

>Homecoming had the more comic accurate suit

And the problem is?

MCUChads
>cultured and knowledgeable on even obscure Marvel character
>appreciative of the comedies
>able to easily socialize with the masses
Sonydrones
>obsessed with old movies and characters nobody cares about anymore
>gets salty at jokes
>unable to process arguments without repeating the words "shill" or "reddit"
>obsessed with CGI that not even tabloid clickbait websites like Gizmodo care about
>unable to find any connection with other people, and will likely die alone

>98 Posts
>32 posters

The Sony Shill is going all out

Are you braindead? It looked like shit

????

Post an equally powerful scene from Homecoming

More please.

Sony wants their own superhero expanded universe. Even though their first one failed horribly and the only successful one is MCU.

youtu.be/LRkXDR9i4ic

>tfw they tease the original spider-man cartoon song
youtube.com/watch?v=PeX8TkHN6mE
>tfw they NEVER use it besides the opening, not even in the ending
IT'S SO UNFAIR

Disney will probably make a movie with the 90’s team if they reboot the series so expect Gambit then. The other possible scenarios would be 05 (which they might avoid because it isn’t diverse enough) or the ANAD team. I would imagine they will want to try to make a more comic accurate lineup to differentiate it from the Fox movies.

Since you fags LOVE comparing the trilogy to homecoming, lets talk about Homecomings faults (yes, believe it or not but it DOES have faults).

Lets do this comparing final fights from BOTH Spider-man movies Spiderman 1 and Homecoming respectably
Lets start with Spider-man 1's final fight:
youtube.com/watch?v=7tVIVftve3U

Here we see, that peter is weakened, hes broken, he just spent the majority of 5 minutes straining all of his muscles trying to keep mary jane and a tram car full of innocent people from collapsing, all whilst trying to stop the goblin from killing him. His muscles are strained, and he just got thrown into an abandoned building going atleast 60 MPH. We obviously see hes weakened and we also get to see a great contrast here here we see the goblin is brutal and truly insane we see that even when peter tries to keep him away he just collapses his webs like they mean nothing to him even when Peter is mad hes still weakened and thus fights using his webs and catching the goblin off guard peter is more brutal in this too throwing in several punches and screaming like a wild animal whos cornered, desperate to win

youtube.com/watch?v=yHVnlLjLX4E

Here in homecoming we see peter who has just crashed into a beach going atleast 100 MPH hes disoriented, injured and doesn't know where the vulture is until he gets the drop on him however given the fact that he is injured and not in a severly weakened state he doesnt put up much of a fight and allows the vulture to beat the shit out of him even when he should be winning after getting his bearings. In this fight he has nothing to grab onto except the vulture which doesnt allow him to use his skills or his webs effectively and doesn't really show off who spider-man is when hes cornered Instead of seeing a brutal fight between an insane man and a kid we see a fight against a kid and a man who doesnt want to listen to reason because of this the fight isnt NEARLY as impactful as it should be.

>pic
>determined Chad Tom Holland
>impotent Virgin Tobey Maguire

>chad
You mean twink faggot

No, I mean chad. I'm sorry you're dyslexic, user.

"Fight" is a strong word because Holland's Spider-Man never really fought The Vulture, not a single swing. Also don't pretend Cred Forums hasn't actively called out Homecoming's shit. The Sonyfag just sucks at arguing and he's stuck in 2002

>nobody cares about anymore

>Venomverse
>Venom Inc
>Venomized
>Maximum Carnage 2

Sorry cuckbois, this is the age of VENOM and symbiotes. We rule with our chaddest of black monsters, and Venom haters will forever be saltboys who suck loads of cum from our cocks.

So this movie is going to be 98% Tom Hardy yelling at things in dark brooding alleyways in a grimdark city, and we might see some Venom action in the last 20 or so minutes?

What is this autism?

It's got a new release date

Twenty last seconds.

Yeah, which is a fancy way of saying it got canceled, but not officially. Guarantee it will be in development hell for the next 5-8 years

You realize Eddie is going to be fighting other symbiotes, and Carnage, right?

To be AWESOME

>3 and the A1+2 is actually better than homecoming
yeah, no

what is this supposed to show?

Good costume vs bad costume

3D webbing is shit

looks fine to me

Because money

the raimi suit looks ridiculous though

what's with that weird ridged webbing

Because it looks cool and it pops. Its a comic book movie. Its not supposed to look like bland washed out garbage. Goddamn MCU fanboys are awful.

This movie is going to be good

I think you're talking about Avi Arad

I don't. Storytime me.

>Bland washed out garbage

it was just black spiderman with a mouth

Not him but to be fair, that was what Venom originally was.

Yeah, but he's much bulkier and his head has some actual structure to accommodate the huge mouth. Raimi's Eddie Brock was just some twink, not even close to the right body type. Tom Hardy as Brock is already a massive improvement.

>what's with that weird ridged webbing
Because it makes it look authentic and believable and not like a cheap dimestone Halloween costume.

>he actually thought this disproved the other user's point

holy fuck are you fucking blind?

So is this set in the mcu or not? I can't get a fucking straight answer

MCU fanboys BTFO

No. It's a Sony movie.

The only blind one here is you, shill.

remember when Amy Pascal thought the Spider-Man brand was going to make Sony $12 billion in 5 years? and she tried selling it to Marvel for $5 billion and Feige told her to get the fuck out

It is set in the MCU, but it's not canon to the MCU.

No. We asked SONY to stop after The Amazing Spider-Man 1 &2 and then read the emails

I just realized we can totally get a Netflix show for Gambit if the deal goes through. And a bunch more.
Even miniseries to lead up to an X-Movie, fuck.

That's weird. I guess it's like how AvP is canon in the Predator universe but not the Alien universe?

Yeah that's a really good approximation.

Do we know if it an alien, or is it cancer cure gone evil protoplasm slime invented by Richard Parker and Edward Brock Sr.?

trailer seems to imply aliens

It is an alien

They should try proving they're capable of making a movie at all, everything they do is dogshit from cartoons to romcoms to capeshit. How long can a studio continue to push turds after turds out of its asshole before the public realizes nothing but shit comes out of it?

>Tell me about Venom! Why does he wear the suit?
>No one cared who I was till I put on the suit.
>If I pull that off would you die?
>It would be extremely painful.
>You're a big guy.
>For you.
I can't wait.

Why in the fuck are they even doing a Venom origin story WITHOUT SPIDER-MAN, THE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT OF VENOM'S ORIGIN STORY?

Tom Hardy is even shorter than Topher Grace

>"Iron Man" is a box office hit.
>WB exec thinks it is because the movie featured fighter jets, like "Top Gun".
>Demands a superhero movie with fighter jets of their own.
>Execs come up with multiple pitches about Batman or Superman joining the Air Force.
>One exec eventually finds out Green Lantern is a DC hero who's an Air Force pilot.
>Movie is immediately greenlit. The only mandate is "lots of fighter jets!"

>the suit damage
it's so fucking good

Hey, have you ever read the Venom comic books?

No shit, given that the Symbiote is a fucking alien and all

Venom is the only cool Marvel character

>MCUChads
Look at this alpha chad

Hey, it is not MCU, so it at least has a chance to not be garbage

typical MCUck

ironically he probably has a girlfriend and you don't

Plus the symbiote takes its power template directly from Spidey since it bonded with him first. A large part of Venom's character development is because of his relationship with Spider-Man. This movie is stupid and I would pay to see it die.

He’s memeing. It’s not in the MCU

After the Pascal emails I believe anything I hear about Hollywood, man. Those people are nuts and in a bizarre bubble of wealth.

We can all agree that Doc Ock and Vulture were the best realized Spiderman villains on the big screen, right? Vulture is probably one of the best villains I've seen in any modern Marvel movie, although I've heard BP has a good one too.

Dividing the X-Men up into Netflix shows is a terrible idea

Mon dieu

>Pretending this shit proves anything.

The Raimi films are teeming with saturated, carefully selected colors and deep contrast.

hOLY SHIT

Does having a gf cure soyboy status when you're mentally programed by Disney to consider women to be superior in every aspect?

I still want that Spider-verse movie with Maguire and Garfield tho

idk but it means being a soyboy is better than being an incel who's also a generic low-t consumerist

I just saw the trailer in previews last night

I think both the Raimi films and the MCU one are great in their own ways, despite the flaws that each of them has! :)

>Sony Pictures
>making hundreds of millions of bollards
[laughs in downsized movie studio and tumbling stock prices]

Yeah the Raimi costume was pretty bad, I agree.
>Raised webbing looks like an inverted basketball
>Stupid huge chest spider
>I've never liked Spidey masks with big eyes
>The blue part doesn't pop enough

SM2>SM1>ASM1=Homecoming>ASM2=SM3

What is Thor 2 and Iron man 3

yeah, I need work, where can I sign up? do I need to emigrate to disneyland?

No...this can't be true

Yeah, that works. And its a major dynamic in spider man's character the Rami movies neglected.

Mr Brock, I'm Sym-Bi-Ote

Money, you fucking dumbass

Venom's popular crazy is not from our generation's teenagers as nowadays they're all pretty much gay twinks if you haven't realised.

Edgecore was during the mid 90s and they're man children now (eg. people who still play MvC).

Venom still sells toys

>Aunt May Superhero Movie

>MCUcks can’t handle the Truth

I can’t wait when Feige has Wolverine making turd jokes and for Jean to have a dance-off with Magneto. Thanks, Disney....

I still play the first MvC, emulating the PS1 version. Better than Infinite anyway.