What emotion has taken control of you today, Cred Forums?

What emotion has taken control of you today, Cred Forums?

I''m not seeing an option for apathy in that lineup.

Fear is probably in charge inside my head.

Anger.

Apathy is anger turned inward.

indifference

Rage, fear, disgust, and sadness

Everything at toy fair looks terrible and CN announced dates for craig of the creek

horny

Mild depression and heartburn

The "Nobody came into work today so do fuck all" emotion.

The reason why I say that? No emotion has taken control. They've all fucked off and didn't bother to show up today.

Sadness. It's always sadness at the wheel

They’re playing musical chairs while Joy goes on a coffee run.
Once I’m off work I’m sure she and Disgust will work the controls until 4am.

Sad > Fear > Disgust > Anger > Happy

Fuck, man

Fear runs my panel with an iron fist

Angry sad

Hunger then disgust

At the moment Joy, but thats probably cuz I'm watching Reno 911 on DVD.

Holy shit boco why do you even use your trip when everyone hates you? I see that name at the top at the post and it makes me upset. But why on earth do you even need to put that there? You don’t, nothing would’ve been lost if you just posted anonymously instead but no you just have to use a trip

hope and despair swirled together in a delicious waffle cone

Lust

>hope and despair

Joy!

I had a fun time today!

Hunger isn't an emotion, it's a sense.

bit of joy, lots of anger and some fear

>feeling emotions

I envy you guys. Occasionally Alcohol stops by and bangs away at the buttons but otherwise it's just one big "Help Wanted" sign guarding a long abandoned room.

Envy’s an emotion

REEE

Despair

Blank. But there is no blank emotion in this movie.

Anxiety
I had gun put in my face today and I'm still not over it.

Loneliness

Joy
dad brought my lil half sister to hang out with me while he goes somewhere and i helped her play games on roblox and watched cartoons with her.God bless that little smile.

Sadness. No new fapping material I'm interested came out today.

Poo

Joy. Always Joy. :-)

Which one does being stoned fall under?

I mean, I should probably ask why, but the fact you didn't just tell us makes me feel like I'm playing off some weird attention grabbing fetish of yours.

Regardless, what happened today user?

Apathy.

feeling of resignation

god i love crossovers like these

A mixture of those five really. At least the Sadness in mine isn't a shit who can't stay in a circle for five goddamn minutes so I don't cry at literally the worst possible moment.

I'm like Riley at the end of the movie when the control panel stops working.

lust and i fucking hate it, i want to play vidya not fuck god damn it

As a psychologist, I fucking hate this movie.
What a bunch of bullshit. Children should be kept far away from it.

goddamn larper.

fucking anger

Why is she so pretty?

>implying all of you haven't had Sadness at the reins for the last ten years

Whatever emotion is the one that makes me fap

I really really want to beat the nofap challenge im pretty sure i already did it a few years ago when i had no time or need to fap thanks to all the girls i had around me but now that i am alone no fap is the hardest challenge even

Reminder that psychologists are using this on kids. How many of them are not going to be able take responsibility for their own emotions and blame it all on little people in their head?

The problem is not the idea that we have "different" people in our head, because we do.
Just like each cell in our body is an individual that makes up the whole each facet of our personality is independent but makes up the whole of the psyche we refer to as "me".

No, the problem will be these kids misinterpreting that as thinking those parts of their psyche as not still being "them".

so instead of fapping you fucked the nearby girls?

what was the point then?