Cred Forums shit that legitimately made you cry

>tfw realized what he sings here is like a lullaby and what he probably singed to his son

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I2LaGSWqpag
youtube.com/watch?v=TBm6nemYcNA
youtube.com/watch?v=7PHHfIYwk8g
youtube.com/watch?v=A276_8XeLgE
youtu.be/LkMPplrI3vE
youtube.com/watch?v=gSQlKS9EPB0
youtube.com/watch?v=2Q1dRSh8Idk
youtube.com/watch?v=GDshqKQG4ug
youtube.com/watch?v=i-HuBToGJNY
youtube.com/watch?v=D6YTXjOwSL8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yEYxmelnM
youtube.com/watch?v=2YMMJkV2SS0
youtube.com/watch?v=ui9Mm63zpfE
youtube.com/watch?v=qAzYyVcB4t8
youtube.com/watch?v=7j3Pu_xCjMo
youtu.be/rWK_VlekdwM
youtube.com/watch?v=-DdOHsW_EyI
youtube.com/watch?v=WbW8GgAWKi8
youtube.com/watch?v=sUm1WC2GVjY
youtube.com/watch?v=hLQQfSmgoGY
youtube.com/watch?v=8RdrAbfFhj4
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
youtube.com/watch?v=EXrAYOxfI3A
youtube.com/watch?v=QdcEhKsYZB4
youtube.com/watch?v=NKDXuCE7LeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets
youtube.com/watch?v=2jawOBAaQJA
youtube.com/watch?v=XOBjDh-Kuyw
youtu.be/eTT1re5NI_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RksP2GrmJBA
youtube.com/watch?v=IDUp2sAWreQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TZqITKyYHXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uJJxbQVnVe8
youtube.com/watch?v=GS2yMw-hq20
dailymotion.com/video/x25i3m3
youtu.be/2wnhL6kLK7g
youtube.com/watch?v=DqciQm9aH_o
youtube.com/watch?v=V1vJVlYoar8
youtu.be/72rzsdbtzsk
youtube.com/watch?v=7sCqMEkgLIw
youtube.com/watch?v=RVMHcMj383Q
youtu.be/tH7T9cqagO8
youtu.be/zRK_zAWAvOE
imgur.com/gallery/DqiQK
imgur.com/a/fKrua
youtube.com/watch?v=EzHFkiCiOMI&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=iGnCvLPZm84
youtube.com/watch?v=QgGQAr5hmRI
youtube.com/watch?v=gv0HVsN8gEc
youtube.com/watch?v=2PD7qi8VK_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hold my vodka
youtu.be/I2LaGSWqpag

My weakness are sad music, and memory loss stuff.
This fucked me up for a week.
youtube.com/watch?v=TBm6nemYcNA

Granted I was like 7, but still.

Sure it ended it a jokey twist, but that whole short got me thinking about the shortness of life, wasting your best years and how my grandparents were also going six feet under very soon.

That was a lot for a gradeschooler!

In the Simpsons episode "The Twisted World of Marge Simpson" at the end where Homer is apologizing to Marge for getting the mafia involved in her small business, Homer says "You must hate me, Marge. Every time I try to help I fail miserably." Marge replies "I don't hate your for failing, I love you for trying."

Marge's line always gets me.

I have to admit. The recent Black Panther movie nearly brought me to tears when T'Challa saw his father in the spiritual plane.

Honestly, I cry every time I watch Crusaders of the Lost Mark

I try not to, but it gets to me each time

youtube.com/watch?v=7PHHfIYwk8g

youtube.com/watch?v=A276_8XeLgE

go hug your Mom if you still have her.

That episode of pearl crying over rose on that cliff implying she wants to kill herself really got to me because i could relate to her predicament.

youtu.be/LkMPplrI3vE

I am no longer capable of watching the entire video.

Every fucking time.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSQlKS9EPB0

What is this? Looks like a bluth film

Based on a comic about an elderly couple (baed off of the creaor's parents) slowly succumbing to aftermath of a nuclear exchange.

I just thought it was the easy answer that always gets posted.

NO

youtube.com/watch?v=2Q1dRSh8Idk

How about some tears of joy for a change?

youtube.com/watch?v=GDshqKQG4ug

The end of Coco was the first time I cried at a Pixar movie.

THIS scene in spiderman 3. The music, the acting, the atmosphere, fucking perfect and hurts everytime.

SM3 and Logan are the only Marvel feels I teared up in.

like a fucking baby

The end of this film.

logan's death fucked me up.

Also take care of her when she's sick, so her soul wouldn't catch fire and fly away as a bird.
youtube.com/watch?v=i-HuBToGJNY

Sandman was perhaps the best part of that whole movie.

This. This fuckin' ruined me right here.

This whole scene was ruined for me but her continually calling Logan "daddy". If she just called him that once or even twice it would have been incredibly effective, but instead she chants it like 6 times. It goes from an emotionally climactic line to a cheap and manipulative sore point that took me out of the movie.

This scene especially kills me because when I was real young, me and my friends all thought Wolverines name was "X-man", so even after growing up and become the capeshit fag I am today I was never able to shake the thought of wolverine being THE X-man, being the character that solely represented the group.

So yeah that shit fucked me up good.

There are a few scenes from ATLA that always get tagged, but this one did it for me.

You disgusting pony faggot.

for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=D6YTXjOwSL8

This is my go-to choice for a sad scene.
To this day, no film has made me cry nearly as hard as this one. It might not be much to some of you, but I'm a simple guy, animals in danger never fails to do this to me.
That Simpsons episode with Homer's mom that ends with Homer just sitting on his car in the moonlight is my favorite sad Simpsons moment.

Yeah, having something like this building up for as long as they did made this moment have a lot of weight. Good taste user.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yEYxmelnM
This scene made me bawl my eyes out on my first watch, and every other time I feel emotion bubble up in me.
It made me appreciate Zuko's VA a lot more too.

That one thread has immunized me to feeling sad about that scene.

Which one, the one that explained that the Giant's sacrifice was actually totally unnecessary?

>get drunk
>LET IT GOOOO. LET IT GO.
>mfw

currently getting VERY drunk. here we go again.

Fuck, not again.

what is this?

Shut up.

youtube.com/watch?v=2YMMJkV2SS0

>Littlefoot
>do you remember the way to the great valley...

Do tears of happiness count?
youtube.com/watch?v=ui9Mm63zpfE

>Crank That by Soulja Boy starts playing.

>singed
You mean sang?

and nobody cared

Made me cry. Not because he died but because daughter stuff always gets me.

Yeah I was not right in the head while typing that, my bad

It's kind of a really nice day.

He decides to take a walk around the block. On the side of the road, he sees a woman's tennis shoe filled with leaves and it fills him with inexplicable sadness.

blog about it

You're either baiting or retarded because as seen here
she calls him "daddy" a grand total of... two times.

He walks down his side street, alongside the bridge past the farmers' market, and back up the main thoroughfare...

It's kind of a really nice day.

He decides to take a walk around the block. On the side of the road, he sees a woman's tennis shoe filled with leaves and it fills him with inexplicable sadness.

As a kid I used to be filled with fear when I saw shoes on the side of the highway because of that bit in Pet Semetary. All the blood would drain from my face when I thought of all the people who could have possibly been in those shoes and gotten hit by a car. I would wonder if they still had feet in them when they went flying. When I voiced my concern to my dad he told that his boss (he was a firefighter so the chief) had told him that those shoes do in fact are left behind from people who got hit by cars.

I don't know if he was telling the truth or not but it fucked me up for a little while because we used to travel in and out of state to see relatives every year. On the highway. The highways built in between bluffs so I had the added anxiety of the rocks falling down on top of us.

How can MCU even compete?

A contender appears
youtube.com/watch?v=qAzYyVcB4t8

WHERE ARE THE LAUNCH FAILSAFES, MANLEY?!

How can MCU or DCEU even compete? I'd love to see either of them top Logan, because that'd be a good movie.

Iroh and Zuko legit best western characters

Land before time gets me too, but only because I know what happened to the little girl who voice acted ducky.
Yep yep yep!

Which thread?

You slowly watch a couple die from Radiation after a bomb hits,all to a soundtrack by Roger Waters of Pink Floyd

The final moments of the movie

>You are my best friend, you are my ONLY friend

Didn't just make me cry. Affected me for about a week.

Gave it to my mum to watch and it had the same affect on her, and I think the only animated movie she ever sat all the way through before that was Snow White.

when tads girlfriend gets kidnapped in tad the lost explorer returns!

i got a bit teary during this scene.

god this movie fucking sucked I lmao at the nerds who actually got emotionally affected by the lame death of a shit character from an awful adaptation

Get out.

youtube.com/watch?v=7j3Pu_xCjMo

>do you even remember them?
>I remember everyone.

I came here to post this.

Is there anything more upsetting to a five year old?

youtu.be/rWK_VlekdwM

Didn't cry but really didn't expect this one. Damn Bojack always gets me.
youtube.com/watch?v=-DdOHsW_EyI

no

Might mean the
>I stay
>You go
>Bad end
Thread

don hertzfeldt gives a very specific, very potent kind of sadness.

>this is me and mommy walking.

The whole film was such an emotional roller coaster.
youtube.com/watch?v=WbW8GgAWKi8
youtube.com/watch?v=sUm1WC2GVjY
youtube.com/watch?v=hLQQfSmgoGY
youtube.com/watch?v=8RdrAbfFhj4

Also David Bowie and Phil Collins era Genesis

On rewatches, it still tugs at the old heartstrings and I feel a sort of poignant sadness. It's still powerful but I don't cry since I know what to expect.

But the first time I ever watched it years ago, I was in just the right part of my life for that shit to hit hard. When I got near the end about Bill visiting the old man and watching the game show up until the end I just had a breakdown.

>they accept their fate and spend their last seconds comforting each other
This is easily in the top 10 most emotional movie moments ever.

please, it doesnt even compare to the sadness of THIS scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

unfortunately they had to tone it down. shame.

This and "I guess this means we'll always be together" always gets me. Appa was actually the best character tbqh.

Stop making action blockbusters and try other genres that lend themselves more to tragedy, like western.

Ain't no sads like the fish sads.

youtube.com/watch?v=EXrAYOxfI3A

youtube.com/watch?v=QdcEhKsYZB4

The line from Shane really got me. I choked up hard. There are no more guns in the valley ;_;

Goddamn, the exchange at the end slays me every time. DeGeneres tearing up IRL while recording really does sell it.

Fucking this, probably one of my favourite episodes of the show.

what show user?

>I must get the washing in.
>No you stupid bitch there's no time!
The fact that she's more shocked by his swearing than impending nuclear obliteration makes me sad as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=NKDXuCE7LeQ
Right in the feels. Man I hope I never grow old enough to forget my life.

"Big Mac's" speech at the end of "Sisterhooves Social" got to me, mostly because I didn't expect that kind of dialogue or the way it was delivered in that kind of show.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets
When I first saw this episode I legit fucking cried like a baby. My mom died when I was 11 and the last thing I said to her was that I hated her because we had been fighting earlier. It didn't help that Fry's mom looked and sounded like my mom. Now I can't watch this scene with out fucking bawling and I'm 26.

>My mom died when I was 11 and the last thing I said to her was that I hated her because we had been fighting earlier
She knew you didn't really hate her.

This episode, fucked me up 10x more then luck of the fryish, seymour, and the one where he goes back in time to live his full life.
The scene afterwards where shes having a bad dream and looks at his picture made me bawl like a bitch.

Exactly the same here

YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=2jawOBAaQJA
I was on the verge of tears throughout the whole episode and then
>You're... in Michigan
And I just broke.

Over the Garden Wall's ending. It wasn't sad, but the montage of seeing all the people Wirt and Greg encountered and how they had all changed from the journey set to "Into the Unknown" was so beautiful.

Context?

It got me because I had to nurse my grandmother going through dementia. I got her a cat and she never once forgot him. Always knew his name, always knew when he wanted to be fed, always knew his favourite spot on the couch.

But she forgot me. That cat died a few years ago, but I'll always remember him as the car my grandmother never forgot.

"Deliver Us" in Hebrew. It's like I'm actually there.
youtube.com/watch?v=XOBjDh-Kuyw

Ah, fuck. We buried my grandfather barely a month ago, and watching him go through the various stages of dementia was horrible. Watching my mum and aunts deal with it was also pretty horrible.

What a fucking way to go.

It's about a story where a mom raises her kid and despite all the shit he does she still loves him. The story ends with the son taking care of his very elderly mom.

Shit hits way too close to home.

youtu.be/eTT1re5NI_Y

Usually gets the feels going for me.

Fuck this fucking show and its heart fucking nature.

The ending of the movie made me fucking break down

Same here

>Watched this for the first time before going to my friends 18th birthday like 8 years ago
That was a fun party

Carolyn is so under rated

Good, growing old terrifies me

youtube.com/watch?v=RksP2GrmJBA

to be fair i could post any moral orel clip but this one stands out

It's more of a gut punch because Bendy was just generic air head before this

>...It wasn't that hard Uncle. You have a pretty strong scent.
God damn me if that ain't love right there.

Going to go rewatch Avatar this second.

Man, that whole ending was sad.
>When you realize they've both died
>Old Black Train is playing over their falling into the Lake
>When Gregory gives his life for his step-brother
>When Wirt grows a pair finally

youtube.com/watch?v=IDUp2sAWreQ

This. Every single time. Zuko's voice actor absolutely knocks it out of the park, he sounds genuinely upset. I wonder if he channeled the loss of Mako to do that.

Shit, I remember hearing that was the ending and completely dismissing it.

Then sitting, watching them slowly go towards the incinerator, and all it took was a split second thinking "oh jesus, it's actually happening" and the fucking water works flowed.

I was so angry and happy when they were rescued.
Gave my buddy a good punch for making me actually think it was going to be the ending too.

there's a lot of simpsons moments, but this one always gets me.

Fuck, it breaks my heart.
People trash the later seasons, but that final run had some incredible moments.

>Hold me in your arms....

youtube.com/watch?v=TZqITKyYHXQ

Batman is angsty to the point of parody sometimes, but Mask of the Phantasm just kills me.

For added sobbing, listen to this song with Bruce and Andrea's ruined relationship in mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJJxbQVnVe8

youtube.com/watch?v=GS2yMw-hq20
Nox's breakdown usually gets me. His story of "It doesn't matter what I do or who I kill because I'll be going back in time anyways and none of this matters" and for it all to come crashing down on him in the end makes him one of my favorite villains

My nigga.

>"I guess this means we'll always be together" always gets me.

came here to mention that scene, that entire episode makes me emotional but the dream scene makes me tear up something fierce

i dont g- oh.

Rimba Racer
episode 4

That's still so fucking depressing that she was just a child and she died from her crazy ass Father......

Imagine being a child of 10 years old and seeing someone you're supposed to trust because they're your parent abuse you.....And you go outside to play and go inside to get some rest and you get a bullet in you....

>tfw you couldn't protect her smile

bump

Why do I come into these threads??
It just ruins my whole evening...

>tfw that's not how it was it all
>tfw it was actually worse
>tfw her father had abused her for years to the point where she developed nervous disorders like plucking out her eyelashes
>tfw her mother repeatedly refused to press charges against him and delayed moving out of the house

Probably the hardest I've ever cried in any movie period.

my grandma had alzheimer and in her last days she didnt even recognize my father, she would often ask who was that guy in the room to the doctors, we all know my father is going to go throught the same thing and one day me and my brother too,is in the family. i remember watching that episode with my brother, we just watch it in silence when we understood what was going on and we it ended we didnt said anything, just out another episode and pretend we didnt saw nothing, took us days to talk about it

i remember that scene in megamind where the girl realize megamind have been pretending to be leonard to date her, she looks at him and she just ask, did you really though i could ever fall in love with you? man that hit me like a break house since i have never had a girlfriend and i will probably never will

My grandfather had Alzheimer's and he died 10 years ago. My grandmother has been diagnosed for some 9 years now, and she's withering more and more each day. Now she only remembers my mother and my uncle, I think.
I don't want to live beyond 70.

>Hector singing Remember Me to Baby Coco
"Aw fuck..."
>Miguel singing Remember Me with Mama Coco
"Aw... fuck..."
>Staying after the credits to see the ofrenda with pictures of all the deceased Disney animators on it
Coco took no fucking prisoners.

>Kids shave his beard so he has the Wolverine chops
>Kid at the funeral holding a Wolverine toy
>"There's no guns left in the valley..."
>Crucifix to an X
>Smash to black
>When the Man Comes Around
>tfw you realize that the climax of the movie is Logan becoming a superhero in the purest sense of the word; defending the innocent, protecting those who believe in you, standing up for everything Charles lived, fought, and died for

>you are now picturing the Giant hurling a shocked Hogarth into the missile, saving the town and posing like Superman as his mom stares on, too horrified to even scream

"I'm the bad guy,I don't save the day, I don't run into the sunset, I don't get the girl. I'm going home."

my abusive parents died, and i had slept in my childhood bed one day when revisiting the house. Somebody left my room exactly the way it was when the state took me.

Forgot pic.

oh here it is

This one fucking ruined me. I let the credits song play, curled up on my couch, and bawled my fucking eyes out for a good couple of minutes. Specifically because I've done exactly that.
I don't want to end up alone. I want to have a wife and kids and a house with a yard and maybe a dog and cat and all that stupid bullshit people always write off as the dullest way to live your life. But it all sounds so fucking perfect to me, and I honestly can't handle the possibility that I might live and die alone.

If I knew with 100% certainty I'd never have a family of my own, that this is my life from now until the day I die, I'd probably kill myself here and now.

This one hit me like a freight train, since I truly didn't expect them to actually kill him.

>My mom died when I was 11 and the last thing I said to her was that I hated her because we had been fighting earlier.
She knew you loved her, user. And she loved you.

something similar but reverse happend to me,when i leave for college my parents rented my room and gave most of my old things to charity except some of them, when i came abck and saw my room it was like seeing an hotel room, there was nothing there that once belonged to me except the bed,it was like i didnt even lived there in the first place, not a single sign that i ever existed

I watched this entire season in a day. This scene came on at around 2 in the morning, but I still texted my mom to tell her I loved her the second the credits stopped rolling.

>That part where Wirt finally realizes he cares about Greg and is willing to do nearly anything to save him from the Beast
I'm 8 years older than my brother and we always had a "I'm a self-obsessed teenager and you're a goofy little fat kid" thing going on for most of our childhoods, I have yet to get through that scene without tearing up.

This scene conjures up all the nights I spent weeping over my homework, praying to God to help me pay attention and do well in school.

I can't remember a specific instance of it happening, but I remember it happening.

i always remember frankie saying hapiness is for pussies,frankie was cool

This turns me into a little crying bitch, also the episode with the bad guy team up.

Dad was disabled, mom was severely mentally ill and abusive, but mom was alive longer. The house was fully abandoned by the time i visited, and everything was still there.

I don't think I'll ever forget the first time I saw that movie.
>See it with my best friend, we're both in our freshman year of high school
>Feel like I'm having an out-of-body experience from the furnace scene onward, I did not understand that my emotions would be pushed further in 90 minutes than just about any funeral I had been to at that point in my life
>All is well
>Andy is passing the torch, introducing all the toys
>It's a very sweet scene, I'm a little misty
>"and THIS... IS BUZZ LIGHTYEAR."
>I was a HUGE Buzz kid
>Had all the action figures
>Just start silently weeping, tears just flowing out of my face
>Movie ends, we both sit there for a bit to compose ourselves
>"That was really good"
>"...Yeah."
>Both of our voices are cracking, we ain't hiding shit
>I retreat to the bathroom and let it all out in the safety of a stall while having a piss
I still can't get past that part without crying. Something about that line read perfectly sums up what a huge part these movies played in my childhood.

Eustace and courage on the roof in the rain

Jesus, Disney. The fuck was wrong with you?!

Maybe I'm the odd one out but this scene was more cathartic than anything. The whole movie was such an emotional wringer that dropping the cross into the X gave me just the slightest bit of closure, I guess.

To this day thats still the only movie thats ever made me cry

"So this is what it feels like..."

>The way Andy instinctively yanks Woody back when Bonnie reaches for him

Me neither user. But if I'm lucky my immune system will give out long before my mind does.

dailymotion.com/video/x25i3m3

youtu.be/2wnhL6kLK7g
It's Arthur so obviously it doesn't stay sad but I recently moved from the place I was born and raised in and this scene has always made me absolutely bawl because of how scared of big changes and losing friends I've always been. On my last day I spent it with my three closest friends and when it was time for me to leave I ended up just sobbing into one of their shoulders for a good 20 minutes. I don't think any of us have ever seen each other cry so hard. I'm kind of reajusting but I don't have any friends and wanting to go out and do things is really hard when you don't want to do them alone.

"You have brought peace to this valley...and...and, to me."

youtube.com/watch?v=DqciQm9aH_o

I was really upset seeing this in the cinema, thinking "of course he had to die when Po had made it as a master, and he'll never see Po have his second chance seeking more guidance from him"....up to that subverting twist and the whole audience exploded with laughter.

it good?

Even knowing it happened beforehand. Even hopping in straight to the movie after watching very few G1 content.

The music and the voice acting. The sadness of everyone in that room. It feels even sadder after repeated viewings.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1vJVlYoar8

I just watched this

I love it so much. Why cant things be different like this. The dialogue is beautiful.

Yeah, honestly senpai when Pearl shouts "WHY WON'T YOU LET ME DO THIS FOR YOU, ROSE!?" It totally wrecks my insides. That line is delivered perfectly. I've seldom heard voice acting that really communicated such a complicated feeling, you know? To be so angry at somebody you love so much? To have so much regret and all you want to do is go back? Jesus Christ.

I rewatched MegaMind a few nights ago. It's probably the GOAT dreamworks picture. The only flaw is that there should be more of it. Also too much Guns n' Roses, not enough Gilbert O'Sullivan.

cant believe no one post this one yet it makes me cry ever time
youtu.be/72rzsdbtzsk

As a fan I can't give you objective opinion.
If you like racing cartoons with furries that pulls no punches, go ahead. Just be vary of stiff character animation and so-so voice acting.

man fuck you guys, why am I even here

Oh, fuck yes. This destroyed me when I was a kid.

I'll just leave this relic here.

youtube.com/watch?v=7sCqMEkgLIw

>dont even like capeshit
>only saw one other X-Men novie that I hated
>this scene still killed me

My grandfather had a nasty fall and cracked his skull off the walk. We thought he had serious brain damage for a good couple of months there but turns out he just had fluid build up in his skull and the doctors didn't check. He's okay now. For a while he couldn't talk and seemed very frusterated with everything. He's always been a chatterbox.

>The way Andy instinctively yanks Woody back when Bonnie reaches for him

I'm gonna sound like a faggot for saying this, but I still think the TGWTG Bum Review of Toy Story 3 hit the nail on the head
>"I REMEMBER ALL MY TOYS. I DON'T HAVE TO GROW UP. I'M A CHILD, I'M A CHILD!"

>"Well of course not!"
James Gunn is a fucking master at making you laugh for the entire movie, then ripping through your defenses and showing you just how much you've come to care about a fucking talking space raccoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVMHcMj383Q

Seriously?
Huge Jackedman had been complaining about maintaining the physique of an immortal for years, like Brent Spiner before him.
Also he made certain to say "this is my last X-men movie, for realsies" in every single interview leading up to the release.

But that shit was super forced. Only an american would cry to that.

SOUJA

That is enough! No more.

>your grandkids will make you listen to Ke$ha thinking it's your favorite because you lived in that same era

Classrooms aren't fun for people with ADHD.

aw

Not if you indoctrinate them with 90s alternative.

>tfw you're the dad

youtu.be/tH7T9cqagO8
Betty’s refusal of Ice King and her complete descent into madness, Ice King’s modest reaffirmation of himself, and their mutual hesitation for the other to leave completely made the mini-series for me.

For me it's the Airship scene in The Mechanical.

This especially hurts if you've ever owned a dog

>>tfw her mother repeatedly refused to press charges against him and delayed moving out of the house

Man that pisses me off, normally I would feel bad for someone who felt trapped in an abusive relationship but if you have kids involved then it's your fucking duty to leave. No excuses.

>i think you are pretty great

I wish the crewverse reached this level of quality again

I dont understand this film, its one hours of two old folks slowly dying, its like you watch it exclusively to feel bad

Literally the most forced "sad" scene in the entire show.

Her father was a complete piece of shit, hope he rots in hell

Fucking Coco man

youtu.be/zRK_zAWAvOE

This shit was particularly sad given my situation

>venezuelan
>emigrated to chile
>father is a musician
>been somewhat distant to my family since i left, not avoiding them but not seeking them either
>go to the movies with my gf
>miguel sings coco's song
>barely hold back tears in front of gf
>get back to my apartment
>cry like a bitch
>call my folks back at home

This hit way too close to home, doesnt help the film perfectly understands latin american views towards the family

I dont agree, there was a decent build up towards it

TFW my mom read to this to me a bunch growing up, and I vow that I will read it to her when she gets close to her time....

Fucking this.
The outlandish part isnt the aliens and the sci-fi stuff.
Its that the looser guy actually gets happy in the end

*loser guy gets the happy end

You guys are too pessimistic, i grew up being socially incompetent but i still got a gf last year, at 26 years old

Dont stop trying and work on yourself and the girl you like, relationships take effort to create and maintain

then im 10 years too late

>crying to a cartoon because it relates to your life
How lame. You don't need cartoons to do that. It's much better to feel for the characters.

I miss you, Mom.

Oh God. My mom is almost 60. I'm trying to help her stay active and help her drink kefir on the reg, but I'm still terrified to think how she'll look and act in 10 years, 20 years. I swear to God I will pick her up and fucking rock her just like this book did at the end.
Fuck, now I'm crying just typing this...

This is when I knew this show was different. This came right out of fucking nowhere and tore me apart. Realizing how fragile and broken she actually was underneath that apathetic interior really shook me up.
>"Don't treat me like that!! Not like everyone! Not you!!..."

Dont give up yet user, i say give it all ya got and if you couldnt do it, well atleast you can throw the towel with your head held high

>kefir
Literally even worse than soy

NO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO FUCK THE BRITISH FOR EVER MAKING THIS

nah, it's legit crazy that you would even associate the two, do your own research and you'll realize it's pretty good stuff. years ago, my mom was abused by my stepdad so bad, every day for years, that it beat her immune system down to nothing. she got really sick and was in bed for over a year, leaving me and my then-baby brother to fend for ourselves. the solutions and medicine the doctors gave her wasn't working, and it felt like if I didn't do something to help her she was actually, really going to die and I would never see her again. I couldn't imagine life without her, so I was desperate when i found kefir online. i bought some off ebay and kept it in a jar with milk to let it grow. every day, i would go to my mom with a dry bristle brush and brush her skin, from the soles of her feet up, to get the circulation flowing again. I started feeding her kefir and saw life in her eyes for the first time in a year. every day we had this quiet hopeful healing time, and I saw her grow stronger and more herself until she finally had the strength to leave her abuser and start life anew. now it's eight years later and she's healthy and strong; she got her nursing license renewed again and is now a huge advocate of probiotics. she always tells me that I saved her life with kefir, and I love letting her tell me about all the benefits and nutrients she's still discovering about it. we've been through so much together, and this reality came very close to the one where she died early, so you'd better believe I'll be rocking her ass one day. :)

imgur.com/gallery/DqiQK

Maybe seeing her son care so much for her was what helped her the most user

holee fuck

Oh hey, speaking of which. They faked me out good with this page.

imgur.com/a/fKrua

Beasts of Burden is way spookier than it has any right to be.

>series full of ghosts and demons and witches and werewolves and whatever the hell is going on with the rats
Nah, the spookiness is entirely expected here. It's the feels that surprise you.

IIIIII WANT A MOM WHO WILL LAST FOREVER

Is this UP?

i think this story from the story corps is the one that made me sad the most youtube.com/watch?v=EzHFkiCiOMI&t=3s

My throat feels choked up with sadness now you reminded me of this.

damn wrong link youtube.com/watch?v=iGnCvLPZm84

Underrated, this really touched me when I first watched this.

Xavier was worst for me

"Our boat!"
"What?"
"It's the Sunseeker"

StoryCorps, eh? Their 9/11 ones are all really affecting but this one completely destroyed me.
youtube.com/watch?v=QgGQAr5hmRI
>Karen, I'll always be in love with you, and I will see you again. I will do enough good to make it up there.
He actually died 2 years 9 days ago.

>move across country at 16 due to parents divorce
>have ways of contacting 1-2 old friends, but lose touch anyways
>16 years later
>have a chance to go back and say hello, not sure if I really should at this point
Back then we were all a bunch of losers, but now I'm an unemployed loser living out of a converted van and they are married and working in the industry we always talked about being a part of. At this point, I'd just be dragging them down.

>tfw have to bite my fist to keep from losing it like a pussy in front of friends

Of course, they were all in a wreck over it themselves.

Tbh it just makes me wish I loved my mother

Fuck, I'm glad I'm not the only one, I used to think I was weird for getting oddly choked up about this.

This not getting nominated for the Academy was a sin and I will never forgive them for it.

>tfw all those cocktease "barely missed 'em" moments

holy shit this thread.
Had a bad year this time, had a lot to think about. Dont know why, but this thread pushed me over the edge.

I've cried... a little, i guess, for something, while watching and reading. didnt cried for a long time, i feel like i've regained some humanity.

Thank you, anons, I needed that

I've never cried due to a film before

Come close but nothing's ever really broken the dam

The episode of Duckman where he meets Angela, the very end of it where he decides to stay out of her life cause he knows he isn't good enough for her.
Didn't make me cry but it struck me in the feels pretty hard cause I relate to it 100%

duckman was a real tear jerker sometimes,i always rememeber when he talks to his past self in the once and past duck

When he tells past Duckman that he'll love Beatrice til the day he dies? That scene always gets me too user. It really hits you out of nowhere a lot of the time

cant find the exact clip but i get the last part of the episode,that part is in 4:05 youtube.com/watch?v=gv0HVsN8gEc

i cry in this thread last night too user,lately i cry a lot,i feel like a moron being a grown man crying over kids cartoons but i cant help it, i like to think we are going to make it user, things will not be this bad forever, sooner or later we will be okay

There's only one way to be okay, user

Bury yourself in pussy

Did you thank your granny for that sweater in time, Cred Forums?

> Duckman looks out the window, Angela is trying to call him, but he doesn't pick up.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PD7qi8VK_o
>tfw this doesn't make you cry because it's relatable but because the concept of love is so foreign to you that it reminds you of what you don't have.
I hate being lonely but that's all I know. Also, the music is beautiful.

>It was the last episode Mako voiced

She hated you too, user.