Supergirl OR Mary Marvel

who is cuter Cred Forums?

Mary

this

Mary is cuter because she's younger.

They way you can tell is whose skirt you would feel guiltier about trying to look up.
What's up Supergirl's skirt is old news.
Mary Marvel maintains the perverted thrill.

typically I always go for brunettes but there's just something about Supergirl.... She's really the only blonde girl character I like and she's one of my favs. There's just something so alluring about her that I can't quite name...

Almost every version of Supergirl is great.

But not one of them is cuter than Mary.

objectively Mary

Of course it's Supergirl.

who's the biggest thot in DC?
Heroes only, not even anti-heroes like Catwoman

probably Fire

starfire

which comic is this from?

Some recent (within the last couple years) comic featuring Sugar and Spike.

How can supergirl even compete

What is Mary Marvel's name now, anyway? Mary Shazam doesn't really flow.

I don't think she has a superhero name in the main universe because the Shazam Family hasn't been acknowledged since Curse of Shazam because Johns is sitting on the Shazam book for whatever reason

Legends of tomorrow. It was an anthology mini.

All the books in it were first announced as separate minis, but they must have realized how bad they would have sold.

Sugar & Spike was the standout IMO.

I just remembered the PAD Supergirl one-shot where a cop tries to molest Mary.

Probably

That's NOT Supergirl!

Classic Sivana kids fucking everything up.

Kara, I mean Mary and the rest of the Marvel family are kinda power hungry.

That's Supergirl. Not Kara but still Supergirl

>which comic is this from?
>Sugar & Spike was the standout IMO
It was also collected into a standalone trade.

>BEGONE THOT

Captain Marvel has been owned by DC Comics for forty years. In that time, DC has made one change to the Shazam mythos that I approve of: Mary Marvel's white costume. Cap being red, Mary being white, and Jr being blue is perfect color balance, and the white costume makes Mary look even cuter than the original.

It's not that DC's Captain Marvel comics have been bad, in fact most of them have been very good. It's just that Captain Marvel is a perfect concept as-is and any change is almost by definition for the worse.

(I would also include Captain Marvel's button flap, but technically he had it in the first few issues of his original golden age run, Ordway just brought it back.)

Mary.

Freckles.

W E W
E
W

teach them young

yeah, but mary would be flying down towards you, legs downward and would ask why your blushing and if your ok.

she is so cute and innocent she wouldn't understand that she was flashing you her underwear for the last 20 seconds.

then if she found out, she would just blush and say "goodness me!" all cute n stuff

mary

>manface

Is it bad that I like his design in injustice ? When he has that hood ?

Superior Supergirl

You're the reason why DC never uses Billy and Mary.