/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

I'm putting together a crew, you in? Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E10/11: "Jedi Night/Dume" (Mon 19)
Doctor Aphra #17 (Wed 21)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-C2wCcuKmLI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHb9T6WvvW0
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tarkin_(novel)
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxlh4BivXbs
78.media.tumblr.com/db095d93b00ebe2284866f959d450376/tumblr_p44i8hzlwc1rsg65po1_500.gif
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.starwarsredcrow&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=i5xSShK1QqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>15

t. Jake

>nth for aerodynamic twinks

Where are they coming from?
Where are they going?

Nice

Does anyone like the design of the Republic cruisers?

Jyn's father is killed in front of her by Rebels who were sent to kill him for literally no reason since they already knew the Death Star was complete and Galen's work was done, plus he'd be more valuable to them alive, but whatever they kill him right before he's reunited with Jyn and the next scene Jyn is suddenly not only helping the Rebels but leading them now

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM
WHERE DID YOU GO
WHERE DID YOU COME FROM COTTON-EYE JOE

Because no one has ever chosen the lesser of two evils.

>Luke's master plan was to kill himself through force projection and hope one single line would turn Kylo good again

looks like wojak desu

acclamators suck but venators is where its at

I have always loved the Venator, but I dislike the red stripes.

looks like an aggressor class sd with satellite dishes on its main guns

>dat filename
>dose photoshop skills
well done user well done

>see this post
>get worried that the thread is immediately going to derailed by the practical effects spammer
>mfw I remember he got banned
based

You always remember your first piece.

WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR ANONS?

> Antje Traue (faora) plays a Sith in a future Star Wars film, preferably the main villain.
> Fuck a OWK movie, give us a Luke movie set a few years prior to Ben loosing his shit, show him teaching at his school and going out and being a peace keeper around the galaxy, show him being a ultra badass mother fucker. SHOW US what he built, show us the Republic that our heroes of the original trilogy built after ReturnJedi. (Fuck JJ for destroying the Republic without showing it to us)
> Denis Villenueve or Cary Funknaga direct a Boba Fett movie set in his prime or after he escapes the Scarlac not when he was young and inexperienced. Dead serious tone similar to Villenueve's Sicario.

Your welcome.

i didnt believe that the mods could ever do anything good until i witnessed that firsthand

female Sith villain would mean the movie has to be before Palpatine's time, which means pre-TPM, and we only have two things from that time period in canon so far. Not likely to happen.

>Imperial Suite intensifies

wait "le practical effects" user got banned?
when did that happen?

Or she could be...
> Palpatine's secret daughter.
> A secondary apprentice under Palpatine like Mara Jade.
> A false Sith dark side user like Snoke.

the Imperial Suite is fantastic

youtube.com/watch?v=-C2wCcuKmLI

Reminds me of this

I liked the music for RO more than I have either ST soundtracks.

The first is a cliche and a terrible idea and the other two are retreads of retreads.

last night, right before based artbook user did a storytime

IMHO as far as OSTs go for the latest 3

RO > TLJ >>> TFA

So how did that guy get so many IG-88s? Weren't they experimental or some shit?

virgin practical effects vs the chad conceptual art

Well thats... Kinda neat, I guess, but are those engines or radar dishes?

TLJ used way too much OT music for me, but TFA has mostly bland music anyway so I chalk it up to Williams either being too old, just not giving a shit, or both.

How would you fix Snoke?

i'm pretty sure those are ig-86 droids and not 88

tractor beams

Would have made him a Russian Czar type. No force powers, just someone who saw potential in Kylo being the next Vader and taking advantage of that shit.

Have some OC

nah I feel like people are too harsh on the ST soundtracks. Rey's theme, Kylo Ren's theme, and the Jedi Steps are all classics. The Spark is also just a masterpiece of a track on its own. The blending of the Force theme into Luke & Leia (finally Williams brought it back!) into Han Solo and the Princess and finally into that fucking heroic version of the Imperial March as Luke goes to face the First Order on his own with just his laser sword is fucking orgasmic.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHb9T6WvvW0

by cutting his balls off

Tell that to Kanjiklub

>distracts the enemy long enough for you to get away
>doesn't tell you he is distracting the enemy long enough for you to get away

TLJ Snoke already feels like a step up from TFA Snoke, if not at least design wise

eh I thought he was fine. People complaining about his lack of a backstory set themselves up for disappointment by making the character more mysterious than he was in TFA. It's never actually implied that he's anything more than he appears in TFA, but people had already decided he was secretly Plageuis before even seeing what he looked like before TFA even came out. Remember the fucking snake person "concept art" that was circulating online in 2015? I still can't believe people fell for that. His name sounds like "snake" so he's a snake person, and not in a Voldemort way, he's literally a human sized snake with clothes on.

I wonder what Snoke will look like in FTDW?

Snoke's CGI is fucking incredible and doesn't get enough praise imo

Fuck yeah

And the 3.5 inch articulated version

This seems to ignore the fact that SNoke, along with most everything else about TFA, was a mystery box.
>Who are Rey's parents?
no answer
>Why did Kylo fall to the dark side?
no answer
>How did the FO amass so much power in secret?
no answer
>Who is Snoke?
no answer
>Why was the Republic so weak?
No answer
>Why did Luke run off?
No answer.
Everyone was waiting for answers to these questions in TLJ, so to pretend that a powerful dark side user, that hadn't even been mentioned in the past six episodes, didn't naturally have an air of mystery around him is ignoring reality.

You can polish a turd, but it's still shit. Snoke is a nothing character. No one cares about nothing characters.

i see a sheev in those eyes and fore head wrinkles

I remember a tracing of Plagueis fan art posted in some Mexican magazine being used as proof Snoke was Plagueis

>3.75 inch with articulation is back
FINALLY

>to pretend that a powerful dark side user, that hadn't even been mentioned in the past six episodes, didn't naturally have an air of mystery around him is ignoring reality.
THIS. Just because Rian Johnson didn't give a shit about him, doesn't mean others didn't. For someone who has as much importance in the story, he was just thrown away. He was introduced as Sheev 2.0, but he could have grown beyond that. Instead... subversion.

Because there's nothing to the character to make anybody give a shit long enough to look. He was an utter waste of potential.

That too was subverted.

So let me get this straight - its just a regular stormtrooper but al dirty and rusted from being on Mimban?

And it wears a cape?

>Sheev finally learns the trick to reincarnation
>gets killed by Darth Vader's grandson
It's like poetry, it rhymes.

I love how Snoke rebuilt the Empire out of ruins, was able to recruit the grandson of Darth Vader, and lead a massive military force that destroys the New Republic in an instant, but Rian Johnson said he's not important so the fans just go along with it.

Yeah, apparently someone showed that to someone working on TFA and asked "does this look like Snoke?" and they said yeah, so that was taken as HARD EVIDENCE that Snoke was Plagueis.

Technically he didn't rebuild shit. The First Order was already being built without him. We don't know when he showed up to take over but he wasn't there when it started.

Mimban looks rainy/swampy so everyone might get a cloak to protect from the weather. They're probably not even going to be called Mimban Stormtroopers in the movie and it'll just be a toy package thing to seperate it from regular stormtroopers.

>get rid of boring character who was literally designed to be Palpatine 2
>M-MUH SNOKE THEORIES

I love how literally none of his backstory matters in the scenes he's in and just dies like a retard then gets a gag reel shot with his tongue sticking out.

Yeah thats what im thinking

it would complete his training, killing his master and taking his place.

i think kyloes been looking for apprentices for some time now, he tries to recruit rey every time.

and if its a body jump, even better you survive and train a badass sith lord.

IT BROKE NEW GROUND!

He was really expressive as well. Really hope we get a flashback with him.

snoke is some thing, one of our guesses has to be right.

they've given us nothing for him really, besides one mystery after another.

>oh heres our TLJ source book page
>were going to show you crazy shit with no proper explanation.

Do you honestly thin people are upset just because their theories didn't pan out and it has nothing to do with the fact he was written off like when a cast member dies during a sitcom run?
These people aren't supposed to be Sith so the killing your master aspect is not only unneeded, but starts to muddy up the prophecy because the more these new dark siders become like Sith, the less impact the prophecy has.
I CLAPPED!!

Oh god that's sexy HHNNNNNNGGGG. I love the Venator. Only good thing about the prequels.

Are those the jump boots from the Super Mario movie?

>Only good thing about the prequels.

THIC

The boots look like they have hinges. 10 bucks says they'll either fold down into snowshoes or skis

>not loving battle droids

That makes sense

>the first and last cool thing Kylo Ren did

Since we're posting star Destroyers now, might as well post my fav

>Remember the fucking snake person "concept art" that was circulating online in 2015? I still can't believe people fell for that
Wait so what book is this shot from if it's not official?

Really wish they would've kept him a bit more of a mystery.

Wait, wasn't it revealed that he wanted to be Kylo Ren? Shit, this makes a lot more sense all of a sudden.

they're moon shoes, he's on a gas planet like Bespin which has different gravity to other planets so he needs heavy shoes to prevent him from floating away

I'm halfway through this and it's so fucking boring.

Ahsoka Spoilers.

>get that shitty opinion OUTTA THE THREAD

I'm still amazed anyone even gave a shit about Snoke enough to be upset that he was killed off

that's from the Art of TFA book, but it's not Snoke. It's just a random villain design they came up with when they were just throwing shit at the wall before they formed much of a story.

This is the Snoke "concept art" I was talking about

I think people are upset because they wanted to give a shit about Snoke and showed genuine interest into who his character might be only for Rian to laugh at them for it.

I like them.

Big boots for a tiny twink.

Honestly I'd rather just have him killed off then try to salvage him. He's just Sheev 2: Sheevier.

is this real life

LAAT is my ship-fu.

>Ywn fly clones into the jungles of Felucia while It Ain't Me plays

but, but that's a gunship

I FUCKING REMEMBER THAT

I've always wondered, if they're controlled by a central CPU, why can the droids banter with each other?

I fucking love the laats.

Rian Johnson looked at Snoke and said, "I don't know how to write anything for this." and killed him. Just like he looked at Finn and Poe and said, "I don't know how to write for them." so he invented Rose.
Rian Johnson is not a good writer.

Your shirts on backwards.

I'm stupid

Reminder, Droids are practical.

Has it been 24 hours already?

It's funny how often that seems to be the case
>I don't know how to write anything for Rey's parents so they're nobody

>Not having a pencil eraser for a droid

So close but incomplete.

>I don't know how to write a movie so it's Looper.

>I don't know how to write anything for Rey's parents so they're nobody
what? that's genuinely better writing than "Rey is Luke's daughter" or "Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin" or whatever stupid fan theories people were coming up with. Her parents being nobodies makes sense for the character and fits perfectly with the themes of the movie, that the Force doesn't belong to the Jedi, it belongs to anyone - even a fucking nobody from nowhere.

Good taste

Loved wrecking shit with the turrets in BF2

Predicting Solo further...this is what a Thermal Detonator does.

PUT
IT
IN
YOUR
POOPER

All B1s share the same designation.

QT-P2T

Are ALL of your talking points from Johnson's tweets?

are ALL of your complaints from Cred Forums?

I want to fuck a B1

It's another "Everyone I disagree with is from Cred Forums" episode. Shit, I just saw this one last night.

bf1 laats were better in ground but in bf2 i just used them to land on the enemy ship and start fucking up their shields and engines

B1 gangs are a problem

The only people that get mad at being accused of being Cred Forums are Cred Forums.

B1 IS FOR CUDDLES ONLY IMPURE SAVAGE

good taste!

I want to ravage my B1 girlfriend's pussy

how would you even fuck a b1 there are no holes

B1 adventurer tale when

I'd make one

If they're all controlled by one droid brain, why is one of them giving verbal orders?

because Lucas is a hack

>Just like he looked at Finn and Poe and said, "I don't know how to write for them." so he invented Rose.
Two men from opposing sides of a war and he can't think of any way to write banter for them?

Lone Battle Droid and the one who was limbless and carried around by Aayla Secura are the only ones who had really adventures, sadly.

>

Thats blatantly fake, the sizes of the characters are all wrong and Vaders helmet doesnt look right and that background doesn't look like Rebels at all.

But I admit my heart started racing at the thought that I may have just accidentally spoiled Rebels for myself, maybe I should abandon thread for the next few weeks.

How is that stupid and Rian's anyone can be a Jedi nonsense is so retarded when we just had a trilogy that showed thousands of Jedi that weren't Skywalkers or even had Jedi parents. You Rian cocksuckers need to leave

BASED

You sound gay.

When the thread starts bashing Rian some faggots and friend immediately try to derail the thread by going after Lucas. It usually never works.

They can both be hacks for different reasons.

why would you even want to fuck this b1 droid

Don't tell that to Johnson. He'll post a blog about why you're wrong and how you hate women.

Not saying it was well executed, but giving your audience some extra cues where what is going might be helpful.

See: In Blade Runner, Replicant eyes having a visible reflection to give the audience the clue that they're Reppies, even if it doesn't make sense if they had them in-universe - spotting them wouldn't need a special test, after all.

>but only if you have this many midichlorians

My man. What I did was going solo next to capital ships, switching to the turret, wrecking shit, and then switching back before crashing into anything.

Didn't always work but it was really fun

But that part hasn't changed.

Faggot still thinks midichlorians are the force. Kek.

kinda wish the empire still used the laat in bf2 instead of palpies shuttle at the end of rots

It was never my intent to derail the thread
Honestly it just seems silly to have commanders to order other droids when all of the droids were linked to a central computer

They're an indicator of how much potential you have, otherwise why test for them in the first place.

Yes and that's still how it is in the ST or Rey wouldn't be the only new Jedi. In fact Rey is even more special according to that hack Johnson since the force specifically powered her up to match Kylo since balance to the force apparently means there must always be a super darksider and a super lightsider now all of a sudden.

There was never a need for them to talk to each other at all, Lucas just thought it would be funny. He also thought Jar-Jar getting farted on would be funny and for podracer pit droids to act like the three stooges and for Jar-Jar to step in poop. George did not have the best eye for comedy.

That stuff was for the kids. The PT still had the dry humor the OT was known for just as the OT still had slapstick humor for the kiddies.

Sounds like someone needs to admit they hate women.

>slapstick
no, please don't summon that faggot

His original back plating was removed and replaced with the standard command backpack, including an advanced power supply and several antennae to allow him to communicate with the Central Control Computer located in planetary orbit. OOM-9 would receive orders from the Central Control Computer and relay them to his forces on the ground. He could also respond to orders given directly by his Neimoidian superiors and had a limited degree of autonomy to allow him to react to changing situations while awaiting new orders from the Central Control Computer.

>slapstick

Like in ANH when Threepio bends at the waist?

The gungan/droid fight has got to the most boring action setpiece in all the films. And it just goes on and on and on and on...

t. Johnson

Crait was worse

PTfags will give you (you)s but you are 100% right. There's no tension at all, ignoring the fact these are 2 fully CGI armies we don't care at all about, they aren't even fighting over anything. The Gungans aren't defending the Naboo city, there isn't anything the droid army has that the Gungans would want to destroy, it's just 2 armies meeting in the middle of nowhere and fighting.

unironically this

i kinda liked TPM but i agree it was just pointless fighting because the neimoidians are retards manipulated by sidious

me want thrawn milkies

Hmm it's better than Crait where the good guys charge the bad guys in pieces of shit and instead of keeping the "deathstar tech" cannon in the back until all the pieces of shit have been dealt with brings it into the battle just to get destroyed but wait subversion happens and it does fire but despite supposedly being death star tech it only makes a small hole in the door instead of blowing up the fucking mountain like a death star laser would.

I love that everyone expected Hux to be nuTarkin but he's really more like Nute Gunray

Man the Empire seems really weak in nu-canon

>Empire is weak non-threatening and led by idiots

That is pretty much the Empire in Canon now

this, EU New Republic suceeded despite the terrible threat of the still dangerous deadly and lethal empire. they won through skill, daring, and sacrifice.

Disneywars faggotry, the good guys win, 'because'... and that's it. that's the entire reason.

>m-muh TLJ was worse!!!
it's been 2 months move on holy shit

>this, EU New Republic suceeded
Are you kidding? EU New Republic folded like a wet paper towel in a straight up war after failing to eliminate the Empire or provide peace for its citizens. It was immediately replaced and no one really gave a fuck. Not only was it's successor often ruled by Imperial leadership, eventually the Empire took over again completely and undid everything the NR had ever done. Legends basically took the celebration scenes at the end of RotJ and said "No, fuck you, Empire wins forever and this victory means nothing."

>Disneywars faggotry, the good guys win, 'because'
No, they win because they permanently broke the Empire's aura of invincibility at Endor. The death of the Emperor, the destruction of a SECOND Death Star, the destruction of an SSD...all of that sent the message that the Empire could no longer provide the peace through power it had claimed. Every Tom, Dick, and Mary who had a grude against the Empire suddenly felt a lot braver and a lot of Imperials who followed the Empire because Palps had been the legitimate leader suddenly had to reconsider whether it was still a legit government.

Combine that with the fact that Palps was a control freak and didn't want anyone else playing with his toys in the event of his death, and it's pretty easy to understand why the Empire didn't long outlast its creator. Endor was supposed to be the battle that won the war against the Empire and meant it downfall. Pretending otherwise is moronic.

We could have gotten a fight where the droids were trying flush the gungans out of the swamps and bogs and we get to see some cool 'nam shit going on or the gungans having to mount an assault on the droids entrenced in theed getting to see russian human waves but comprised of jar jars
damn

Was the siege shield supposed to be neutronium alloy or something? It just looked like rusty steel.

>EUfags pretending like the Empire hasn't always been bumbling idiots, throughout the EU and even back to the OT
Okay lol

But it was worse. You can't complain about TPM and still give TLJ a pass.

The base also had a shield generator that was powerful enough to prevent orbital bombardment. The base was protected by a series of artillery batteries and trenches, as well as being home to a large mineral mine.
LARGE mineral mine, you are telling me that a mine has a blast door that can withstand a death star tech/kyber crystal powered superweapon

He's Tarkin when everything comes together, Nute when shit is falling apart.

t. i have not read the EU anything and am just going to shipost harder because REASONS.

can you at LEAST go be a mentally deficient monkey the fuck elsewhere. your stupidity is getting tiresome.

Man that's why I love him. He thinks he is playing 12D chess, when in reality, Ren just flips the board every time he's about to lose

This is my issue. I feel like there should have been a scene in there to ease the transition

"what you don't realize is that these guys are not very efficient, jedi cut them down like butter and they're pretty useless" Georgie Lucas

>this post
holy shit, don't you have a billboard to maintain?

So I got a Solo trailer going for me, which is nice

Hey everybody, Kanan's gonna get laid!

The defeat of the Empire in Canon just seems like the Empire threw common sense and intelligence out the window and destroyed itself in a goofy, cartoonish fashion that was boring and uninteresting to follow.

The new lore also goes out of it's way to paint the Empire as incompetent from it's formation to it's end.

It's hard for me to believe it's the Rebels fighting with a handicap when the Empire acts like it does
You can try providing an argument at any time

to rest

Or they could have her be from a cult of dark side users isolated on a moon like ventriss

Or she could be some kind of force-sensitive imperial remnant admiral sending her fleets through the universe searching for some ancient sith relic to gain power and then gets backstabbed by her sith teacher or something

>someone criticises the EU, even writing a lengthy post with details and reasoning behind his opinions
>REEEEE I BET YOU HAVENT EVEN READ IT, HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE EU REEEEEEEEEEEEE

80% of everything related to the MouseCo's NuCanon is retarded. The remaining 20% is "interesting, but could've been done better by competent writers/screenwriters/directors."

Just ignore this Disney shill and move on. The fact we're in an era where megacorporations paying astroturfers $20 an hour to shitposting on Mongolian throat-singing boards isn't that unlikely is depressing.

Ep IX's true enemy
Has yet
To reveal himself

You should go read thrawn or Tarkin. They're competent it's just that in the end they lose because of their arrogance. Tarkin was a fucking masterful tactician, it makes sense he would eventually get too big for his britches. You need more than 'REEEEE U NEVER READ TEH EU' as an argument. Lets take Daala for example. No matter how much you wanted to fuck her, she was incompetent and only served to bring the empire/tarkin down as a character.

Leia is sith

DELET THIS

it was nute gunray all along! he survived the mustafar ordeal and his master plan is to blockade every planet so no one gets free trade

caddyshack user you got a good shtick but you gotta update the shitpost as you go or it'll fade into obscurity

The Rebels fight an uphill battle right up until the Battle of Jakku, no different from Legends. I don't know where you're pulling this bullshit out of your ass that the Empire is basically handing the Rebels victories. I would like some actual points, because the only one you could even possibly try and use is Operation Cinder. Which if you understood how it worked and played out, you'd know it was no easy feat at all for the New Republic to come out of that the way they did.

>anybody who likes Canon stuff is a SHILL! SHIIIIILL!!
Everytime, EUfag.

>inb4 Daala defense squad

You seem to forget about Pelleaon and Thrawn and dozens of other great EU Imperial Leaders. Nu-canon Thrawn is set to die without accomplishing anything

i mean i still mourn the loss of baby palpy

Once Kanan dies I'll probably come up with something new

>Pelleaon
You mean wulf lite? He was boring as fuck
>Thrawn
His novels were riddled with asspulls and impossible wins. That's not a smart leader, that's Zahn writing his character into knowing impossible things. And Force Cancelling lizards was stupid.
>Nu-canon Thrawn is set to die without accomplishing anything
So I take it you didn't read the book then. Doesn't surprise me.

Really?

Oh, go fucking cry about Evaan Verlaine

Isn't the Tarkin book the Newcanon shit that established the NuEmpire was made only to cause suffering and added the unnecessary change that EU's womanizing Tarkin was now actually gay and was fucking a stormtrooper?

Thrawn has already tracked down the established Alliances Rebel Base and fucking destroyed it forcing them to scatter to the point that they wont come together to try and unite as an alliance and fight the Empire again until Scarif.

He's basically the reason the Empire kept their boots down on the Rebels until the whole Death Star thing went tits up.

He is also the one who mapped out the Unknown Regions for pappa Palpy, basically making him the historical starting point for the conception of the First Order, that used his maps to rebuild on planets the New Republic couldn't even reach.

So even if he died in the very next fucking episode of Rebels, he's still accomplished a lot in the history of the Galaxy, you can't claim he didn't do shit.

>he thinks memes are facts

>the virgin contigency
>the chad clone

>the NuEmpire was made only to cause suffering and added the unnecessary change that EU's womanizing Tarkin was now actually gay and was fucking a stormtrooper?
What the fuck are you smoking? You got meme'd on. It's written by a legends author who is one of the best, Luceno. It made him into a stone cold leader who was born and bred to be that way
>womanizer Tarkin
There it is, the Daala defense force

>e-everyone who likes nuCanon in /swco/ is a mouse shill!

>He can't even read the wooks breakdown
Come on, stop memeing

post yfw you see these eyes at the end of Rebels

i mean cant you really tell? i'm not gay or anything but i would fuck him.

What the actual fuck?

>he believed Cred Forumss memes

Who would have thought that having twp dispensable armies, clashing out in the middle of nowhere, with literally no stakes as to who the victor will be, could be so boring.

Is that Bill Nighy?

post yfw you see these eyes at the end of Rebels

>Thrawn is set to die
in my humble opinion it would be a waste if they reintroduced and killed off a fan favorite just for rebels
i would place my money on he gonna survive and get exiled, but honestly i could see it going either way
you guys got any thoughts on the matter?

So you admit you haven't read anything you complain about? nice

Jesus christ. No.

> the NuEmpire was made only to cause suffering
I assume you're referring to the Sheev dialogue in the various books and comics where he talks about his strength in the dark side growing thanks to suffering from things like slavery. Thats not the sole fucking point of the Empire though, nor is it a plot point of the Tarkin book. Thats just trivia explaining that Sheev justified the evils of the Empire to Vader were making him stronger when Vader showed contention.

>Tarkin was now actually gay and was fucking a stormtrooper?
Not even the same fucking book. Theres a short story in "From a Certain Point of View" that implies two Imperials (possibly both men, dont know if thats confirmed) were having a fling on the Death Star, and for some reason some people assumed that one of them is Tarkin even though that makes no sense.

Crait was barely a battle. The Resistance ships come charging at the FO and they all get destroyed before they even reach them.

>If I call myself shill in all caps that will make me not a shill.

That's not how it works, shill.

>The Rebels fight an uphill battle right up until the Battle of Jakku, no different from Legends.

The Battle of Jakku would be a routine engagement by the standard of the already horribly minimalist old canon, the likes of which Thrawn alone fought half a dozen times, and Thrawn had a minor part of overall Imperial resources by that point at his disposal. For almost ten years the New Republic was only making progress because the beheaded Empire collapsed into a gaggle rival warlords who immolated most of the battle fleet in their initial clashes and refused to cooperate against the Republic later. What sort of retard may believe that (a)the now-leaderless Empire would instead deliberately destroy itself in a controlled fashion; (b) that may be instantly done by such a tiny clash as Jakku, even though the Empire built Death Stars (in secret) and controlled a planet city, at least believe without being paid for it, I don't even know.

i mean if the droids won then maybe the clone wars would have started sooner meaning that the republic at this point has less clones giving the CIS a chance to win the war but i dont know i'm just rambling

>one of them is Tarkin even though that makes no sense.
It's because of something in the higher ups office and his uniform. That's it. It's not like the novel said 'WOW LOOK AT US WE MADE A MAIN CHARACTER GAY'. No. It was a story in a noncanon book that was for fun. People are just so insecure that gay people makes them think they are being pushed out of everything. It's more fun to meme about it than tell the truth

I think you mean Nute's stash. As it has now accumulated so much porn that it has gained sentience.

>You mean Wulf lite? He was boring as fuck
How can one man be so much of a retarded shitsmear?

>come to a board where people still bitch about a movie made in 1977
>seem surprised that people are bitching about a movie that came out last December

wow, amazing refutation of my other points. Eli was way more interesting.

So now snoke is Nuts porn stash?

>the clone wars would've started 10 years before the clone army was made
>this is because the CIS would've been able to beat an army that didn't exist yet

user you should go to bed now

The entire point of the fight was to lure the droids away from the city. The Gungans could have immediately retreated and it would have made no difference. By the time the droids got back to the city, the battle would have been over.

>He's a "The CGW should have been dragged on for decades in all out war with seemingly endless resources" fag
Well that explains it.

>you're stupid if you don't like this character
So you going to refute points, or keep name calling

>What sort of retard may believe that (a)the now-leaderless Empire would instead deliberately destroy itself in a controlled fashion; (b) that may be instantly done by such a tiny clash as Jakku
So you haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about, cool.

>He's a "Galaxy is really just a mid-sized planet, not a fuckhuge place where private security forces in relative peacetime have dozens of battleships" fag
Well that explains it.

It's always the last place you look.

So, you have no counterargument, cool.

>another check cashed

So you getting called out for being a retard is being a shill?

>RLM
go back

I don't have pictures of Star Wars characters facepalming

Just use Picard. No one will judge you.

fair enough i'm just retarded and forgot when they started cloning jango on kamino.

How did I forget about 10 year old Boba in AOTC?
Why the fuck did George feel we needed to see EVERYONE from the OT in the PT?

saved

just go to bed user, be comfy, turn your brain off

VERY COOL!

Because it was the key to all this.

PT was the lore of Star Wars you autist. The CANON LORE.

Fair enough.

Still both stories were dumb.

And the story, even if meant to be unreliable, heavily implies it's Tarkin.

Not that I give a shit if a character's gay or not, but when it's a focal plot point that goes against established knowledge of the character I'll call it shit.

>BUT I GUESS MY EXPECTATIONS GOT SUBVERTED HUH

what, you didn't like Yoda randomly going to Kashyyyk and getting a piggy-back right from Chewbacca?
but yes I agree the clones being Boba Fett's dad is stupid fanservice and imo worse than any of the nostalgia pandering in the ST

Found something better

Goongas

You are fucking retarded mate and I mean that with the utmost malice.

>And the story, even if meant to be unreliable, heavily implies it's Tarkin.
First of all, the book isn't canon. Second, you'd have to do some serious digging to figure it's him.
>but when it's a focal plot point that goes against established knowledge of the character
You mean, shitty EU writing? Daala was trash and ruined his character.
>I don't hate gay people BUT THIS CHARACTER BEING GAY IS TOO FAR even though it's not him explicitly

mfw watching the ST
Chewbacca, Tarkin, Boba... was there anyone else randomly shoehorned in for no reason?

>Tarkins book was dumb
you fuck right off, it was really good. What was so bad about it? I want examples

Boba Fett showing up in AOTC was Lucas going, "oh, shit. they did not like TPM. I need to put a fan favorite in asap."

C-3PO being built by young Anakin. I don't understand why George didn't just have C-3PO be Bail Organa's droid if he wanted him in the prequels so bad. It'd make sense and would've given him plenty of screentime without stupid shit like switching his head with a battle droid and having him fight in the first battle of the Clone Wars.

>Tarkin
>Shoehorned
That nibber had a 2.69 second cameo

GAAAAALLLEEEEEEN

>tarkin
So an important figure in the empire being in the background is shoehorned

>mfw I found out Lucas wanted to have Boba Fett appear in Revenge of the Sith walking down the street on Coruscant the night Mace Windu is thrown out the window, have Boba see Mace falling from above, and shoot him before he hits the ground, with this being the only time he appears in the movie
>mfw I found out Lucas wanted to have young Han Solo on Kashyyyk and for him to be the one who shows Yoda how to talk to Qui-Gon's ghost, and even got to the point of having concept art and storyboards made for this sequence
>mfw these were only cut because there was already too much happening in Revenge of the Sith, not because they're terrible ideas

mfw I remember that C-3PO is Kylo Ren's uncle.

Why doesn't Anakin's ghost just tell Kylo Ren to behave?

shhhh, don't bother, you're trying to make a disneyfag see sense.

a disneyfag, man.

>having a character appear on screen for no discernible reason
>shoehorned
Yes, that's what it means. Tarkin had nothing to do with anything in ROTS. He is only important in the next film. His appearance is in fact shoehorned in.

>That nibber

>replying to yourself
Go back to cleaning your billboard and crying about Kyle

I dunno which is worse. Him getting paid $20 to shitpost and try to prop up franchise that's starting to show weakness in the wake of the reaction to TLJ and particularly its unheard of second-week drop and abysmal sales in China and whose vidya is coming under such fire they're rumored to be canceling the deal with EA, or him just actually being this much of a soyboy and defending it on his own.

>worse than any of the nostalgia pandering in the ST

That's just means that you are stupid, though. At no point PT's nods to OT were crucial to understanding a scene. They were just small cool bonuses. In every scene where TFA, at least, uses someone from OT, that scene becomes meaningless unless you know who the person in question is from OT.

A good question for another time.

Maybe he did but Kylo didn't listen.

will we see Chewbacca have his Bar Mitzvah in Solo?

I don't think that word means what you think it means. You do realize that Tarkin was an incredibly important figure right? He's literally the emperors left hand, with Vader being the right. Find another character to bitch about. He doesn't even have lines.

Not one person told George that it was a dumb idea.
Not
One
Person.

>Tarkin was an incredibly important figure
>He doesn't even have lines.
couldn't have been that important then if he's only got a 2 second cameo with no dialogue

@98732155
>particularly its unheard of second-week drop
>terrible in china
>soyboy
>EA!!!!!
>SHILL
this post is pure Cred Forums, holy shit
He's just there as a small callback to the next film. Holy shit dude. Calm your autism. Go read about how important tarkin is the the emperor

I really hope this isn't a serious post.

Genndy Grievous has the most judgemental face, he's great. But Lego GG is purest.

>Holy shit dude. Calm your autism. Go read about how important tarkin is the the emperor
We all know how important he is. But as far as ROTS is concerned, he's fucking nobody. He is never heard from or mentioned in the entirety of the films run time and he randomly shows up at the end, just to be there. He was shoehorned in the same as Chewbacca was and Han was close to being.
He has nothing to do with the story. He is just there.

FACT:
the lego games are the most Kino things in the entirety of star wars.

Do you not even know Tarkin's backstory? How he thought his ruthless behavior was the only way to stop a second Clone Wars scenario? How he thought inflicting terror to maintain order would prevent the mass slaughters and loss of life he witnessed firsthand during the Clone Wars?

How in fuck hell would anyone prefer his Newcanon "IM A PRICK FOR FUN" counterpart. How in fuck hell.

In one of the old books far before TPM come out, it was said that C3PO was built by a young boy. So, it didn't actually come out of nowhere.

absolutely

Why are the RLM chode chokers in this thread again?

So you didn't read tarkins novel. You should probably get on that

Please explain how it was necessary for Boba Fett to be EVERY clone trooper.

>You didn't actually read Tarkin did you?

No, because it's Newcanon, no matter how people try to deny it.

again, it's this easy to shitpost with knowledge

He wasn't.

DARTH MAUL'S ULTIMATE LIMBO

So you're going to shitpost about things you haven't read? You do realize we're going to call you out for being retarded right? Go to /tg/ if you want to be this sour. We don't hate legends, we just know what was good and what wasn't
>inb4 YOU FUCKING SHILLS
we have a legends recommendation in the op.

>No, because it's Newcanon, no matter how people try to deny it.
We don't deny it is? What did you mean by this? It's literally written by a legends author

he's an excellent party host

If there are any Drawanons lurking please for the love of god draw Maul's party town outfit.

back when white people were still yellow

It's hilarious how 90% of these pro legends anti-canon posts have been copy and pasted directly from the /tg/ star wars general.

Did you even watch the movie you bitching about? Or is it normal here to bitch about things they have no idea about?

You guys told me Black Panther would draw away the Cred Forumsfags

They're on this board because it's comic and cartoons you dummies. It was aggressively mediocre, nothing to really cry about

>post one reaction pic
>stop bitching REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was fucking great. Way better than TLJ or GotG2 at any rate.

What happens if I like both for different reasons

>It was fucking great.
No, it wasn't. It was a marvel movie. there wasn't even any blood, and a guy gets his throat cut. It was fucking capeshit, exactly what I was expecting

I'm not going to read a book in a setting I don't like

This is not a BP thread.

>I'm going to bitch about something even though I haven't read it and therefore can't have an opinion
AT
LEAST
READ
THE
WOOK

>there wasn't even any blood
I don't think this is the right general for you. I suggest you go find a crossed or Game of Thrones thread to shitpost in

It was his way of admitted he was wrong, user. So, let him be.

>there wasn't even any blood
this review has been brought to you by the youtube comment section

Stop talking about the nigger movie.

So when people get stabbed and cut I'm just supposed to turn my brain off?
durr okay chief how much do I owe in reparations? about tree fiddy?

>you can't make fun of twilight unless you've read it

You csn fuck off too tv as well

Do not speak to the /tg/ autist

be careful, my dad works for microsoft and can ban you from Xbox Live

mfw I'm not from Cred Forums

>(((CURRENT YEAR)))
>playing on console
My dad works at Filoni and he says you can't watch star wars anymore

I've been looking if I got anything similar, sadly only suit Maul.

Your dad is dead, idiot. You killed him, remember?

Holy shit, Evan is that you sperging out again?

I wish that Mandolorians got more movies dedicated to them.

I fucking hate Japanese Moot

>newcanon is bad
You're missing on some good shit, but okay, you do you.

>all those notifications
Jesus christ you even have a missed call you haven't checked. How can you live like that?

Might be important

>How to Vacation like Luke Skywalker
Easy. Just go to some island that is full of puffins and stay there until you die.

All this bitching about, but

The only people that call me are telemarketers.

>Phoneposting at 3am
Holy fuck, you're cancer. Also why don't you just use your computer? I refuse to believe you're not home in your room at that time.

>implying he is american

Why do people give a shit if someone posts from their phone or not?

>not phoneposting from the comfort of bed

Anybody else feel like J.J. is phoning it in with this trilogy? Like, TFA is practically a copy of A New Hope, but set up some mysteries to be solved in the sequel. Then Rian got the movie and apparently asked J.J. if his story was fine and J.J. just said "fine, whatever." Then in the recent interview J.J. basically said he doesn't really give a fuck if fans like or don't like the movies he's made. Makes me think he's just in this for a quick and easy buck out of Disney.

I'm on my laptop. I fail to see the difference desu.

My computer is in my office and I am in bed trying to sleep. I can't...

My laptop is in my bed with me for comfy viewing/shitposting
checkmate

Hello 2016, you're in for a wild ride.

>Anybody else feel like J.J. is phoning it in with this trilogy?
No senpai, you're the only one

Not everyone have shitty labtops casuals

>can't afford a netbook
how poor are you

So poor he couldn't afford to see TLJ more than once. That's the problem, not the terrible story and bland characters, it's the economy.

???

>The Hammers

>went into an EU battle heavily outnumbered by rebel armored forces and by the end of the battle had to withdraw because of supply line sabotage but took out so many rebels that the numbers became even
>went into NU battle in an open topped slow crawling deathbox and got stomped on by militia forces

I will never forgetti this sadgetti.

...wait, they retconned the Hammers from being an elite armor company to those sad shits on Jedha? Goddamnit, Kathleen. I hope you get hit by a fucking bus. Hobbie dead on Hoth, and Hammers turned into absolutely pathetic jobbers.

You're using your phone without dimmer in your bed, of course you can't sleep. Future advice: turn off any monitor one hour before going to sleep and get Blue Light to put less strain on your eyes and coax your brain into producing melatonin.

> youtube.com/watch?v=Lxlh4BivXbs

For now, just listen to this and close the tab with this thread. It's often enough to just lie down with your eyes closed, not stressing like "I should sleep NOW", you understand?

They really just want to make actual fans of this franchise suffer, don't they? There's literally nothing gained by making those jobbers the Hammers, since the popcorn-munching masses don't know who the fuck those are and aren't going to read Illustrated Guides. Meanwhile, it's just directly laughing at the people that give a shit and might otherwise be loyal fans.

>dear diary

>Someone isn't sure whether liked TLJ or not
>Watches it again
>Wow, suddenly it's fucking amazing!
>Watch it a third time
>WOW! IT'S EVEN BETTER!
Does anybody else think these stories are just Disney shills trying to convince people who hated the movie to waste their money on a second viewing? Because I watched it a second time and I fell asleep trying to watch it.

Thank you user I hope this he

Don't you ever get tired of posting the exact same shit every thread

Don't you ever get tired of being an unpaid shill?

>Disney shills
There's no such thing as Disney shills, user. Now why don't you put on a fun Marvel movie to watch.

I didn't even say to buy anything. This word has no meaning anymore because of people like you. You're the kind of person who ruined cuck and soyboy

>Sheev and two royal guards in that cramped space listening to Anakin screaming in pain all the way to Coruscant
Must've been an awkward ride

Especially for the guards once Sheev started jerking off.

Soyboy never had a meaning to begin with you moron. It started out as a shit meme and it has always remained a shit meme.

>tfw you realize Disney doesn't give a shit about the old fans because they've realized how much money they can squeeze out of "normies" through their Marvel movies, through ticket sales to people that've never picked up a comic in their life and cool T-shirts that offer up the now-in "nerd chic"
It honestly isn't surprising that this is happening to Star Wars, user. At least you don't have to read modern Marvel comics. Where they basically stopped writing for the X-Men since they lost the rights to make movies out of them and instead uplifted the Inhumans to be functionally-identical stand-ins despite the fact the persecution shtick doesn't work on a race of people that had a slave-based empire on the Moon. Where they started replacing favorite superheroes with diversity hires, instead of actually trying to make interesting minority characters like Static Shock and Black Manta. Behold, our new Iron Man.
>Yasss queen slay intensifies

>There's literally nothing gained by making those jobbers the Hammer

Nothing lost, either.

>Meanwhile, it's just directly laughing at the people that give a shit and might otherwise be loyal fans.

It's Wook-level trivia. Boo-fucking-hoo.

>being this rogered

>actual fans

>Be Captain Phasma
>Hyped up as some really cool trooper
>Actually just turn into a Jobber
>Oh wait, coming back for the sexual
>Jobbed again

She'll be back. With cool battle scars on her face and maybe even prosthetic limbs

t. soyboy

Captain Phasma will be the Kenny McCormick of Star Wars

I just want to see Cardinal come back and for them to fight again

>coming back for the sexual

You wanna go brah!?

This was the last thing I was expecting to show up in Solo.

Goodnight, anons.

I still don't understand why they didn't just give that guy's role to Phasma.

>What was so bad about it?

Dude let's chase this stupid ship for half the book LMAO

Why was he so fucking based

>why did this retard not evacuate
fixed that for you

And why did this retard forget his hat?

Fucking hell almost everyone in this thread needs to be shot. Piss off, all of you. You're doing nothing but bitch and moan and argue and accuse, and I've had it up to fucking *here* with this bullshit. Start posting something worth a damn, or so help me God...

no

kek

>Start posting something worth a damn
As you wish..

1.Make him a female character, similar to a Bene Gesserit reverend mother. (S)he would corrupt Ben because of his Force potential, seeing him as a sort of Force Messiah because of his Skywalker blood.
2.Make him Luke's former associate in the creation of the NJO who split with him on matters surrounding the Force ((S)he believes that Force should be used to rule over the non-force sensitives).

>he wants mommy Snoke
Yeah just what SW needs, more /ss/ bait

I want the one with the big horns as plush.

Why do I want to fuck him so bad

This triggers /swco/ (nsfw):
78.media.tumblr.com/db095d93b00ebe2284866f959d450376/tumblr_p44i8hzlwc1rsg65po1_500.gif

>tumblr
>link to an image
just post it you pussy

fine

What the fuck dude that's disgusting
we get it. You're gay.

>that's disgusting
Shit taste desu

Take your dickgirl shit back to green boards.

Because get off the holonet Krennic

>this copypasta again

>Galen
Remember, it's not gay if its mads

When do we get kyle katarn back?

Because your mind is in the gutter and it spills over into starwars fandom.

#DroidLivesMatter

Wonder if droids get set free of gatalenta.
They are clearly sentient beings.

They matter to me.

Reminder Dickgirls & Futu are gay faggot shit liked and posted and defended by autistic gaylords that are flat earthers. Fact.

Girls have labia you retards. Fact. Accept it and stop being fucking gay.

>that are flat earthers.

>actually liking futa trash

I didn't give a shit about snoke, i just wanted some first order backstory, or some kind of development that would help distance them from being just a limp caricature of the empire. and with snoke dead and that pathetic joke character hux being the only prominent FO member left its never going to go beyond that.
I mean snokes final fucking scene was an almost a direct copy of the throne room scene in 6, complete force lightning, "look out the window, you're rebels friends are fucked" and the apprentice betraying the master

>this post

I scanned through some book or article covering one of the books and it was literally (this is not a joke), Mon Mothma didn't want to be aggressive and completely take over the galaxy, so they let the evil empire continue to control parts of the galaxy to be fair. I am not even making this up.

I got the impression that the liberal writers had found themselves in a difficult situation where they were dealing with source material that forces people, by its very nature, to address difficult truths and instead of saying "oh wow, I guess it is hard to maintain law and order without having to be kinda -brutal " they just doubled down on their crazy and virtue signalled, thinking it would make the republic look more virtuous than the evil empire but instead it simply made them look like utter incompetents.

Now when you watch these steaming stools of movies, if you even care enough to have a single emotion other than contempt, it's hard not to see the First Order as the good guys and have pure resentment for the "resistance".

The republic actually sat there and got blown up. They were trying to fight the brutal first order through proxies (like what dummy liberals did in Libya and Syria, which worked out so well for them rofl ) and then ended up getting blown up anyway.

What a complete disaster.
The rebel alliance shot themselves in the foot, luke skywalker failed as a man and non-character wearing a golden glittery cape took over the galaxy with a bigger death star than before.
This is what you all get for insulting George Lucas.

It's all your fault.

They don't have labia if you cut it off. But genital mutilation is only for boys you sexist pigs!

female genital mutilation is still widely practiced in africa.

>he doesn't now about Chuchi, Ahsoka, Shaak Ti, Seventh Sister, Barriss, Luminara, Hera, Aayla Secura, Suu Lawquane, Numa and their thick girl-dicks

I know, I am casually mocking the very selective outrage of the Gatalentan government. "FGM" being a problem but MGM not is indicative that you are dealing with special interest group politics and not anything that gives two hoots about actual social justice.

I tried to explain this to the council of mothers when I was granted an audience with them, but they interrupted me mid way, accused me of mansplaining and threw me in jail for 5 months.

How jealous is Ahsoka in this screencap?

She had a massive crush on him in canon so very jealous.

Did she? I wouldn't be surprised if she did and he was only 6 years older than her anyway.

>Ahsoka never got to hold Anakin's hand consensually

I remember this. The queen crushed hard on him and I always wondered when did mister "you are beautiful for a sentor" become smooth?

She was shown to be jealous of Padme in that new comic series when they talked about him.

The Dark Side of coyote-girl pussy is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

>ywn be sandwhiched between them

Growing up and becoming jedi kinght plus a general boosted his self-confidence.

>he was only 6 years older than her anyway
Are you serious? Why the heck they decided to give him a padawan again?

To see if Anakin could resist the temptation.

Ever heard of "Student Teachers" in school? They are like early 20s like Anakin and teach kids.

They are also notoriously bad.
School is such an amazing waste of time. There should only be military academies.

To keep him on the leash and teach him how to let go of his attachment which backfired spectacularly of course.

The dude was just 20 and was busy with the war. Given him a student under these circumstances was definitely dumb.

Obi-Wan was 25 when he took Anakin and the council deemed him to be too young, let alone Anakin who was much younget.

When you are a jedi you must be prepared no matter the circumstances or time. And when in war you must show the next Gen how to survive in that kind of environment.

This is why the Jedi need to be rewritten.For one thing no uniforms. Why was Obi wearing robes? Because he lived on Tatooine where it is hot, dry, dusty and windy. They should dress in a manner suitable to their environment, preferably what everyone else is wearing so they don't stand out.

They don't own a fuck huge city sized mega-block on the planet with the highest land prices in the galaxy. They have a base of operations there because all the news goes through that planet eventually. The base is about 30 miles from the Senate in sub-basement of the Grand Library. They don't actually own the sub-basement or the library, they were just allowed to live there by a Head Librarian centuries past and never moved out.

They don't all carry light-sabers. Only the Knights do. The Scribes can cripple mega-corps with well placed letters to well placed people and quote legal precedent for days. In matters of civil conduct they will fucking destroy you and make you wish the Knights had done it clean and quick with a light saber.

They aren't centralized and don't have a hierarchy beyond the local temple. They all listen to the ones on Corisant but they aren't obligated to listen and have in the past quite often told them to go fuck themselves, politely. It's typically one Master to a temple.

Due to the decentralized nature of the Jedi doctrine varies quite wildly. Sith is a dirty word for an order another order thinks has gone too far. Typically only emo teens with questionable taste in music and fashion call themselves Sith. Exception being the extremely rare actual Sith who are pretty dangerous but self destructive creatures. One notable exception in recent history who was EXTREMELY dangerous and built an empire.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard today, congrats for making me laugh.

Yoda would be either a scribe or a master and not knight. Maybe the first and only master to reach master without a lightsaber. Yoda would HAVE to never wield a sabre. He is not about that life

The Force has no biological component. Midiclorians are an indication but not a totally reliable one. They are a force sensitive bacteria found in force users. They glow slightly in the presence of force manipulation and disturbance. Many Jedi don't have them and many non-Jedi do. What causes the force? Fuck knows. Jedi scribes and masters have expended great amount of breath and ink that amounts to "fucked if I know". It's keyed to organic life except when it's not and you find a robot with the force and it's linked to sentience/sapience except when you find a lower animal that can use it.

It's possible to grow midiclorians in a jar and use them as Jedi detectors. They work some of the time but make better lightbulbs for temples too poor to afford electricity.

Jedi aren't usually required to be celibate except with the really strict temples but due to the nature of their work they are not considered good candidates for marriage. In a similar manner a Jedi's offspring is no more or less likely to have the Force, so you can't breed them. Similarly clones aren't any more likely to have the Force.

Jedi tend to be poor as most doctrines encourage a lack of materialism.

They make great court lawyers, advisers and royal bodyguards and the money they do make is typically pooled for upkeep of the temple and charitable causes. It is considered a great honour to be a Jedi but also a noble burden, hence why a lot of Force users leave or never join.

Most temples differ slightly in what they consider to be light side and dark side. But all typically hold they they must be a balance. Too much light side influence creates stagnation and corruption, too much dark side and people feel drawn to war.

I dig it.

Not everyone wears a robe or uniform. If anything everyone dresses the same in Star Wars universe.

And there are other masters who are older and with better experience to deal with things like that. Also this .

Not to mention that Anakin didn't even ask for one and the only reason why agreed to train her because he didn't want her to feel regected. It was pretty awful of them to put him in this postiosn.

Puffy labia

Sure user, whatever makes you feel better...

Quigon didn't want Obiwan but was a great master and lookbhow well Obiwan turned out.

And yes, there are older Masters but most had a padwan of there own already. And point is to pass the torch and teachings to younger knights. They can give and have a better connection with young padwans. Just look at Ahsoka and Anakin young and connect. Same goes for Anakin & Obiwan.

that ain't a puffy vulva ;)

> a lot of Force users leave or never join
The ones who leave, wouldn't it be kind of dangerous to train people in Force ways who are then fed up by their previously governing principle in life?

He proved himself to be a great master, but I do agree that they shouldn't have burden him with the responsibility of teaching a padawan when he already had a lot on his shoulders and didn't even ask for one.

>look how well Obiwan turned out.
He didn't, though.

>Obi-Wan
>a great master
user, please...

>This is why the Jedi need to be rewritten.
I think they are mostly fine, but I have a few ideas about how I'd improve them.
>For one thing no uniforms.
>They should dress in a manner suitable to their environment
You just posted a picture of a jedi in a sexy girl outfit. The jedi, if anything, should not have ANYONE wearing sexy outfits.

The sith are pretty much fine.

Schools barely teach children and often put them in circumstances where they are abused by other children and abused by teachers. It also encourages parental neglect.
There's a reason why a lot of damaged people, when asked about their problems, will mention school.

At least with a military academy background you will have learned how to clean your room and blow things up.

But I said the Jedi should be diverse and be able to fit in. It would make perfect sense for a female Twi'lek to dress sexily in a seedy area of the galaxy

>Star Wars Rebels S4E10/11: "Jedi Night/Dume" (Mon 19)
>(Mon 19)
Finally.

>Ctrl-c
>Ctrl-v

You faggots need to fuck off. If any OJO was perfect it was Obi-Wan-Kenobi!

Obi-Wan failed Anakin big time because of his lack of experience. He's definitely not a good example to use.

I don't know how to tell you that a strict military environment that teaches people how to handle weaponry and explosvies will lead to more death down the line. As you noted, a military academy still would have the same shortcomings as a regular school - shitty children, shitty teachers.

Link wore it better

He didn't fail Anakin. Anakin failed him just like Kylo Ren and Luke. It's pottery

Best boy

No, he did.

Kylo is indeed a failure, though.

Poor Maul

Maybe on an undercover mission, sure.
Generally speaking, I think that the more autistic the Jedi look, the better.

>I don't know how to tell you that a strict military environment that teaches people how to handle weaponry and explosvies will lead to more death down the line.
Who said anything about strict? and no, it wouldn't. Combat and learning how to engage in it, makes people happy and builds good relations.

>As you noted, a military academy still would have the same shortcomings as a regular school - shitty children, shitty teachers.
Except it wouldn't. Any old pedo can walk into a school and become a teacher with zero qualifications. Not just anyone gets to be a drill instructor.

Home schooling, private tutors, vocational training and military academies are what we should replace state schooling with after the day of the black sun.

Link's bulge is not as big as Ahsoka's though.

please delet this

I hope you're smart enough to google "abuse in military academy" and educate yourself a little further. Just because your public schools are utter shit doesn't mean you get to romanticize an even worse option.

No.

Who is this guy in your pic?

Yeah but in military academies, degeneracy will be punished by death, instead of celebrated as "brave".

D̳͇͙͚̑͗͒͂ͭ̈͜ͅÎ͎̝̦̝̓̿ͣ͋͊ͧ̓̕͟͢Ȩ̴̛͉̹͇͕͎̼̮̟̳͕̠̰̗̙͎̫̟͊͆ͭ͌͑̈́̔̇͐͋͆́̏ͮ͒̃̀̀

>Luke is Superman like
Do you agree with this?

Concept art Kylo

Does anyone have that picture of the hyperspace ram being used in the EU? It was from a comic

Yes, unleash your anger. Only your hated can destroy us.

No.

Why would you suck dick when you could eat ass?

Pedophilia isn't celebrated, user.

Does one thing rule out the other?

Fair point

Heck no. He is the guy who has no problem killing milions in death star without a second thought and give the finger to the jedi and Rebellion because he wanted his father back.

Tell that to Japan and Europe.

are we trying to get moved to /trash/? What the fuck has happened to these threads?

>tfw you will never yield to his power

Mods being incompetent like usual.

Everyone who has ever said the word "dick" in one of these threads needs to be banned for life

Little did they know being extra good means helping her get her big girl milk out.

This why I find it funny when TLJ fans bitch about the criticism aganist Luke is just because people wants him to be perfect. He was always selfish in his own way.

> muh death star
All fucks were ok with working on something called DEATH STAR, all took part in destroying Alderaan. Deserved it.

She smashed the (white) Supremacy's right wing. POWERFUL

To many gatalentans it actually is actually considered "brave". The whole "free love" thing is getting pushed a lot. Liberal teachers regularly get caught trying to sleep with little children.

That would be a dick move, user.

Why didn't she just get a droid to do it?

No one is sad that death star was destroyed. The question was if Luke s like superman which of course he isn't because he has no problem with killing unlike Superman.

Tell it to Woody Allen, tell it this entire site.

Like there aren't conserative teachers who do the same shit. Pedophiles will always try to justify their fetish with whatever idelogy is closest to their heart.

I hate this dickgirl shit, but that was funny as hell.

Remember star wars.

that comic is so brutally unfunny it hurts

Kylo is pretty cool.
I'm glad he exists

Did somebody actually make this unironically?

Rianfags SEETHING

Disney/KK actually hired this guy?

I haven't even watched TLJ, the comic is just bad.

Stop lying or are you a thirdworlder?

Imagine if Jar Jar Abrams spent time on twitter after TFA came out defending it against people calling it a remake. Rian is fucking pathetic. Makes me wonder if it's Lucasfilm throwing him to the wolves by taking full responsibility.

What's the best trooper design?

None of the trailers looked interesting, and I'm not invested in any of the characters.
> inb4 birate it
Yes, because watching a shitty blurry camrip really elevates the experience of watching you're not interested in in the first place I just like the cartoons more.

Clones are the most fashionable, though Aquatic Trooper, TIE pilot and Emperor Guard win in their respective categories for me. But what do you need the Terror Trooper for?

To strike terror into the hearts of man

Not really his fault people keep harassing his (and Pablo)'s twitter account. Anyway looking at his recent posts he doesn't talk about it anymore.

>Like there aren't conserative teachers who do the same shit.
Except they aren't real conservatives. They are considered to be degenerates.
This is not the case for the genital mutilating, child molesting, child murdering, hormone tampering "free loving" left.

>Pedophiles will always try to justify their fetish with whatever idelogy is closest to their heart.
I agree with this. The whole "social justice" thing is more about providing people a pretext to abuse children and murder the unborn and get unearned rewards than it is to do with any serious notions of justice.
Moral relativism is very dangerous.

This. I don't like TLJ or agree with Rian's opinions, but this isn't a good excuse to harrass the dude.

This shit is so cringy. Do people actually find this funny, or are you only forcing yourself to because you know you don't want to like modern star wars?

Has anyone tried Rise to Power yet?

Pedophilies are also considered dangerous/degenerate among the left. Don't know where you got your news from, you sound like a mom who got all her info about modern medicine from her FB group and anti-vaxx "infographics".

>social justice is a front for pedophiles

and the frogs are turning gay too

It's not so much a question of deliberately fighting against the "irresistible temptation" to enjoy nu-wars as much as it is a case of people simply not enjoying any of it and finding the politics behind it to be highly offensive, disrespectful and obnoxious.

They put politics right out there with their "force is female" shit and then wonder why everyone starts laughing at them and poking fun at sjwarz.
Due to their mon mothma level strategic incompetence (how the fuck do you get blown up by a third death star?) they accuse their critics of simply not liking characters on the basis of their sex, but this is precisely the mentality they have in regards to men. the "sex shouldn't matter" argument doesn't work when your entire redirection of the franchise has revolved around star wars being "too male".

In the same way the White hating left are guilty of racism, the male hating left are guilty of sexism.
For whatever reason they decided to pick a fight with a subculture renowned for being highly intelligent, highly educated and highly autistic. Did they really think that we wouldn't notice that the "anti sexists" and "anti racists" were massive sexist racists? Did they really think we wouldn't rip nu warz to shreds the way we did ghostbusters?

the majority of the unpaid fan base are telling you the exact same thing and in the same way you fail to learn from history and market dynamics, you fail to learn from criticisms from the very consumers you are marketing your products too.

We want our old star wars back. We don't like you or your disgusting offensive ideas.

W-woah...

What is it?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.starwarsredcrow&hl=en

Have you ever been to Cred Forums? There's a reason why they're literally the worst board. Below Cred Forums even.

Please do not bully Jyn.

I can't believe people are still stupid enough to think this is a social justice push rather than a marketing strategy.

Lucasfilm has the male demographic secured 100 percent. Nothing is going to lose them. However, getting women into the series, especially young girls, has proven to be very difficult.
The force is female isn't made to empower girls, it's made to get girls' asses in theater seats.

Do you really think Disney cares more about little girls being proud of themselves more than they care about making money?

>Pedophilies are also considered dangerous/degenerate among the left.
That's not true at all, as evidenced by the way they market sexually depraved artists towards little girls and regularly try to lower the age of consent. The "free love" "anti-slut shaming" and "lolita" stuff, like bestiality are permanent staples of the left.

It's not right wingers that are dressing up their little boys as "sexy girls" and teaching them how to do "sexy dances" at gay parades.
We're also not the ones teaching little girls that child murder is a morally acceptable form of "planned parenthood".

go back to posting feminine penises

What is it though?

Is it canon?

Who here is ready for Governor Pryce to dominate Hera?

>Pedophilies are also considered dangerous/degenerate among the left.

Why do they love Islam so much then?

All the info so far is in the store page, and it is canon like the other mobile games. No narrative story but it's after ROTJ and seemingly before Jakku.

Pic related is in it.

All you had to do was not reply.

would it be more preferable if they were sexy dickgirls, you degenerate fuck?

You could all research it yourselves. This is not the place for these discussions.

Jyn was an insult to star wars. I've still not finished my comic of her come to think of it.
Huff huff.

Did someone say sexy dickgirls?

But she's got a nice ass.

>I can't believe people are still stupid enough to think this is a social justice push rather than a marketing strategy.

Except it wasn't Karl Marx. People are not mindless profit seeking creatures, as evidenced by reality.
This social justice stuff comes at a steep financial and economic price. It's not like there aren't plenty examples of this stuff being absolutely ruinous to business (SJW marvel, Star wars now failing, star wars toys not leaving the shelves, ghostbusters remake absolutely dying, the sci fi channel etc). They keep pushing it though because there are dedicated ideologues behind it that believe in the radical unscientific view that they can change people via cultural factors, which is a rejection of the reality that culture actually reflects human nature.

>Lucasfilm has the male demographic secured 100 percent.
Not it hasn't Most guys I know absolutely hate nu-warz and are openly boycotting it completely. Basically we are in a state of war against it.
If you use one of my favourite franchises to attack me on the basis of my sex and race I am not going to keep you in business.
I was one of the ones that kept star wars in business. Now that you have betrayed me, I will sith you.
I should have known the mouse was plotting to take over.

>Do you really think Disney cares more about little girls being proud of themselves more than they care about making money?

Absolutely. This is an SJW vanity project now.

This SJW dudes been hitting the SW threads on /tg/ and /toy/ too...

At this rate he's the SJW. The warrior against social justice, ever ready to type paragraph after paragraph against his perceived enemy. One day he'll slay it, surely.

You are an idiot.

>Most guys I know are boycotting star wars
That's such an obvious lie. Who do you think you are kidding?

It's thule-user, aka "dickgirls aren't gay" user. Do not engage with good faith rebuttals, dude is a whack job

This used to be me. I have about a hundred or so action figures down in my basement as well.
I haven't bought a single Star Wars product in over two years except the BluRay box set of RO because I find that movie oddly enjoyable.

How many levels of ideology you on senpai

I think she is hot but her character is so obnoxious and insulting that all attraction for her dies.

> unikitty next to the TIE
sweet

I didn't find her that obnoxious. I just found her motivations in the film didn't really make sense and because of that the whole firing up the rebellion thing didn't make sense

That woman has amazing breasts too.

>this pic
>there's s much going on
>it' so dense

I find her motivations believable. After she sees the hologram of her father she's single-minded in not allowing his life to have been in vain. Yeah, the rebellion acted shadily, but she needs them to help her avenge Galen. (Not his death, obviously, but his enforced service to the creation of the ultimate weapon)

But why would she help the people who killed her?
No one has ever chose the lesser of two evils.
I don't understand how to make complex choices.
etc, etc

HAN: Chewy wants to know why you didn't give him a medal?
LEIA: There's something waiting for him back on Kashyyyyyyk.

Evil Dead?

What should I read next?

Battlefront
Inferno Squad
or A New Dawn?

I understand that but I didn't like that muh daddy was her prime motivator and then she goes directly to the people who killed him and had every intenion of killing him. Who then put their weight behind her for no real reason?

If you're hyped for Rebels Season 4 I would read A New Dawn since it will probably be referenced. Then I would go with Inferno Squad since it's slightly more interesting than the first BF novel and it isn't tied to the first one at all so you won't spoil anything.

Not to defend thule user, but dickgirls are not gay user.

>the left drag politics into star wars.
>the left complains when star wars fans start talking about politics.

You have done that yourself!

No it's not. Everyone hates it. You won't find any guy actually defending this stuff now. Everyone I know, including myself, hates new star wars. Everyone is annoyed that they brutally destroyed the EU.
They even destroyed KOTOR ffs. It's totally taboo to even mention Revan now.

Not only did the mouse fuck everything up, but, they fucking BROKE star wars to make room for a giant juicy turd to be poured on all of our faces, and when we complained they racially abused us.

>unikitty

Firing the lego star wars guys from solo also is a bad omen I think.Apparently they were turning solo into a comedy.That's maybe the one thing that would've made that shit work.

Fake fans seem to think that han solo is a "bad ass" but the truth is, he's actually a dork and a coward with a decent redemption arc. He's a scared and silly person who puts on this "badass front". Seeing han solo in youth being a bumbling dork fluking his way through the galaxy and being laughed at by everyone but pulling something crazy off at the end might have been a cool idea. No doubt disney have flushed that down the toilet too.
Disney have completely ruined star wars. Rogue One had some ok action sequences, but when watching it I was like "this would be cool if it was part of a good movie".

Beating up lots of adult fighting men in body armour with a little stick = obnoxious as hell.
As well as the "this is a rebellion isn't it? I rebel". holy fuck.

yep

user confirmed for not watching the movie.

>Everyone I know is mad because Disney got rid of Kotor
Are you trapped in 2014 or something?

The Rogue One crew put their weight behind her because they all did terrible things for the rebellion and don't want all of that to be for nothing. They act without the approval of the rebellion top brass. Then Raddus, the one member of the council who wanted to go to war, went ahead and backed them up because it aligned with his ideals. Then the rest of the fleet followed because at that point they either back up the flagship or they lose it.

Get JKA and then download the movie battles mod.
Play some KOTOR if you get bored.

Yea that's nice and all, but I really just am looking for a Canon audiobook to listen to at work that I haven't already finished.

Is it worth going back to Heir to the Jedi? It's the only book in dropped out of bordom

gay or bisexual but definitely not straight, sorry dude

What is gay about wanting my alien gf to suck my dick while I suck her's?

if anyone is confused why thule-user earnestly claims that everyone he knows hates star wars, realise that he only hangs out with diaper-filling chuds like himself

hopefully he will go back to his usual posts about admiration of feminine penis soon

Why the fuck do you reply to him?

Canon? it's all dead.
ALL of it is dead.

Maybe you could check out the dune or star ship troopers audio books. Those are closer to star wars now.

They were turning Solo into an ad-lib quipfest. The script no doubt had comedy in it or they wouldn't have hired comedy directors, but I don't think they wanted the film to go that far. It will still be a lighthearted action comedy most likely. The Superbowl TV spot opens with a chummy English Imperial that has a very different tone from what we've seen before.

Ron Howard is probably a better fit, considering the American Graffiti vibe. Qi'ra and Han reigniting Modesto cruiser culture on the streets of Corellia.

That line isn't even in the movie

I like star wars, not starship troopers.

I'm just gonna go with A New Dawn. Thanks.

because i'm subverting your expectations

Better than a feminism bullshit fest.

Because the films are disasters.

Twilight sucks.

Why do you assume that Lord and Miller's version would not have the "feminist bullshit" you're so terrified of

Would you consider a drug dealing drop out who tries to lure the mayor's daughter to his shitty old van so he can bang her in front of his hairy foreign friend a dork?
Han Solo's a loser, but he is no dork.

>They were turning Solo into an ad-lib quipfest.

>fire directors for making a comedy
>let rian make a comedy that starts with a yo mama joke

Bravo KKKathleen.

Key word is "ad-lib" i.e. not sticking to Kasdan's script

KK has no oversight over the ST. The directors have 100% creative control. Only the side stories KK actively controls

because unikitty is exactly what women should be.

>own star wars
>don't have total control over it

What the fuck am I reading?

youtube.com/watch?v=i5xSShK1QqA

She doesn't own Star Wars. Disney does she oversees it. However she gives the ST directors full creative freedom. Not the side story directors however.