youtube.com/watch?v=KDHWXups0as
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cy-Kill is the best fucking name

They chose the worst design for the main villain though

Transformers has Slayride, so no.

Had girl robots from the beginning.

>Slayride

>a pun as better name

I still have a few of the rock lord toys. They are pretty fucking baller. Unfortunately I lost my Nugget toy so fuck everything.

>Girls

Robot girls, Cy-kill isn't as retarded as Megatron, strong characterization than G1

It gave us the rock lords and the few i have are really cool. The show itself is shit, unfortunately

Cy-Kill is a pun too though.

He transforms into a Cycle.

Was it weird that I found Smallfoot to be oddly attractive?

Point taken.

Well now that you mention it...

It'd be 10x more watchable without Scooter

updates are pricey as fuck

Not even Hasbro could front on her.

I find AJ so CUTE...

mighty american mustache man saving hot soviet scientist

Cy-Kill Nooooooooooooo!!!!

They actually had fembots without being weird about it. Arcee fucking sucked.

Cuter than any Transformers human sidekick, that's for sure

Spare me your shit, Sarifags

Go-Bots also had this dapper gent.

non-feminine designs yet widely accepted as fembots with no fuss.

nowadays you can't bring up arcee without someone calling her a tranny thanks to furman.

His VA was great too, he sounded very passionate in his delivery.

behindthevoiceactors.com/tv-shows/Challenge-of-the-GoBots/Cy-Kill/

I mean the voice work wasn't as good as Wally Burr's direction on Transformers but Cy-Kill is damn good.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDHWXups0as

Is it wrong i just consider her a Baroness clone?

One of the few combiner team of its time have fully integrated part, with no hands or feet or head to add.

>with no hands or feet or head to add.
Is Puzzler part of the Machine Robo franchise? What are the chance they'll for a better version of him? And most importantly, respect that aspect of his original design?

probably there's a good chance of getting a new version but probably expensive at fuck.

Some good idea, but the arms of the police car just didn't fold in combined mode like the instruction sheet seemed to indicate. also, in simple robot mode, they had a tendency to simply fall down and not hold in place. Ther was also those hexagonal pins for the car arms that where supposed to act like pseudo-ratchet joint with the red car body-form, but it never was tight enough to actually work.

Also, Was I just unlucky, or was the blue feet car super easy to break, I remember going through 3 of those and they all ended up broken.

If it's below the SoC Megazord price, I can still get behind it.

wonder how they will do it though, super poseable combiner but the individual bots have limited articulation or go all out but drive the price higher.

what about devil satan six/monsterous?

There is more liberty possible to be taken with the demon alt-mode than with cars. I think ti would be easierly done.

Clearly, for Monsterous, for the original toy, the Alt mode and individual robot mode have been scarified to give a cool kicking ass combined mode.

For Puzzler, both individual and combined more are average, while the cars are pretty much on point. With less liberty than with monsterous, it made the full integration more difficult, resulting in relatively small head and hands for the combined mode and freaking huge feet for Rube and Zigzag, as well as some uncanny look for most of the individual mode.
Still, as far as full-contianed combiner team, Puzzler might easily be one of the best with just a few tweak.

Puzzler was part of the bad guys in gobotq, no? When I played with him as a kid, I always thought he was a good guy.

iirc the guardians never had their own combiner outside of the power suits.

What's up wiht people who keep mentioning the International Integrated Reporting Council?

girl... or robot... who cares? Would it matter if my toaster was a girl? Would that make it toast faster, or more evenly? No. If the meaningless gender of a goddamn fictional robot matters to you, you should straight up fucking kill yourself. And do it slowly so you suffer while you expire.

>a saving grace
o no his majesty is sending a death sentence! Who dared making cartoon 20 years before his birth that he can't tolerate! the HORROR

gobots are cyborgs.

Some of their toys were rad

>hasbro owns rights to the go-bots designs and models
>but not the names.
>wont just pony up for the names and release modern versions in the Generations line

At this point both franchises are inseparable. Just say the go-bots are some lost tribe of cybertronians waging their own war on distant gobotron, or keep them cyborgs that have attained cybertronian technology.

Either way, i want chug figures of them.

They own the names but not the toys

my bad. I knew it was one or the other.

That just makes it better really. They could do completely new toys with the names couldnt they?

My knowledge of trademark and patent laws is limited, but couldnt they design figures with new transformation methods and be fine?
For example, couldnt they freely release a Cy-Kill that transforms into a tricycle chopper or would that be too similar to the old bicycle?
Alternatively, could they release a Cy-Kill that turns into something completely different than a motorcycle?

Easier to guess what they transformation into.

They were cheap

Moms in the 80's were not about to spend $12-30 on a Transformer on a random trip to K-Mart. But they would let a $3 Go-Bot pass.

This

They have organic brains but cybernetic bodies.

It is nice he did not needs a whole set of parts for transformation, I think this was an area that Transformers really shined. TF really had the variety. Go-Bots were mostly vehicles and they were all the same size. Transformers had objects, weapons, combiners, dinosaurs, bugs, cities,. And they cane in a lot of sizes.