Why is it so underrated?

Not great but very solid movie in my opinion.

I unironically like it, of course that the comic it's better but that's always the case.

Kickass, Kingsman says otherwise. Even Old Man Logan and Civil ear were better than the comics they borrowed their names from.

Moorefags and normies hated it but it’s great.

The only good thing is the opening and the casting.

It came out at the start of Marvel Hype and had to be cut down from its original 3 hour runtime. This mad the moorefags upset and confused normies.

watchmen "fans" are some of the most autistic people you can find

Underrated by who? If anything it's wildly ovverrated.
The pacing is garbage.
The performances are garbage.
The entire visual style of the movie is garbage.
If there's anything good about this movie its because the source material pretty closely but its otherwise an exhibition on Snyder's faults as a director.

Watchmen in general was just never that good. A lot of it's social commentary is a relic of the cold war, a lot of its genre subversion doesn't seem original anymore and neither the story, nor the characters (outside of Rorshach, who's mostly popular because people didn't understand what his point actually was) are all that memorable. The movie adapted it just fine, if laying on the fancy visuals a bit thick, but it's just something that doesn't work as well now as it did in the 80s.

Batman v Superman is the superior deconstructive superhero movie made by Snyder.

Unimaginative save for a couple of smalls shots.

Guy who played Rorschach was cool.

Snyder can't direct his way out of a paper bag and makes Michael Bay loook Oscar worthy.

Kickass was bad bro

>Watchmen in general was just never that good.
Stopped reading right there.

The movies ending made more sense

>Stopped reading right there.
Then you missed this bit at the end:
>Batman v Superman is the superior deconstructive superhero movie made by Snyder
Which makes you a much wiser user than I, as this is clearly trolling.

It wasn't fucking meant to make sense.

Any why is that? Do you actually think engineering an alien invasion added depth to the conclusion?

It completely bungles some of the comics core ideas, partially because Snyder is too concerned with making stuff look "cool". Robs the story of some of the humour, melancholy, and general rebuttal to the grittification of "adult" comics

The plot changes were great for the medium of film, and some of the performances were fucking fantastic.

It got let down by the lame slow-mo and Zack's inability to make dialogue feel authentic, but it is definitely one of the best live action cape movies.

Well your opinion is as shit as that movie

Better than every MCU movie.

Eh I would say 1 wasn't that bad but 2 was pretty bad but then the source material for 2 is bad same with 3. Thank god they didn't make a 3rd movie