Questionable content

But Dale would prefer the chunky chubby girl.

Will Jeph navigate this storyline without saying something that angers someone else that makes him stab his own hand again?

So Jeph is once again going for the most played-out, generic jealousy plot in existence. The only way this could be compelling to an audience is if they were genuinely invested in the characters, but due to the structure of QC, this is all but impossible. This is the first time Marigold and Dale have had meaningful screentime in what feels like years. You don't just have characters show up after a long absence and immediately start acting like shitty bratty children and expect people to empathize with them. This kind of plot only works when the focus of the story is on one couple that goes through ups and downs in their relationship, not this schizophrenic writing style where we randomly jump between 20 different characters and are expected to care about all of them.

Yeah doesn't have the writing skill to do this story in a half competent manner.

50% dale proposes at the end
50% they break up for good because marigold is unreasonable, but dale is the one in the wrong

A wedding plot would be a perfect eqcuse to keep fucking the robot on the backburner.

Is this arc going to be an excuse to write Marigold out of the comic

I don't think JJ has the cajones to show a POC in the wrong, but I don't think he's got the cajones to show a wymin in the wrong too, especially the one who caused the original stabbening.

Fat woman vs POC.

One the bright side maybe this will spawn privilege power-level discussions that can be laughed at.

He's male so he's starting at a disadvantage

He's also into vidya games, so another red x on him.

why do people still read this dead meme?

when Jeph showed her with clothes off it was revealed she isn't even fat, just enormously curvy. Whether it was due to his own artistic shortcomings and not knowing how to draw a belly, or if that was how he genuinely meant to draw her, I can't say, but it is QC canon that Marigold isn't fat

What is the over/under on the Dale - Marigold - Emily poly relationship?

Probably low, he's already teased a poly relationship that's more likely to happen

>Will Jeph navigate this storyline without saying something that angers someone else that makes him stab his own hand again?

Oh look, there goes Bubbles
And there goes her crush Faye
Ohhh boy, wonder if they're gonna finally fuck today

UH OH
STABBED IN THE HAND AGAIN
OH NO
WE MESSED UP
NOT AGAIN

???

Can't remember their names, the tranny's brother, muscle boy and mildly autistic bartender.

now this is just too much

what the fuck
I came to hate gays and robots and we got none.

He teased it in like one line of dialogue and we don’t even know how Clinton feels.
Clinton is the trans twin, Brun is low brow, and beefy mcbuttfuck is Elliot

hate fatties and ambiguously brown people instead

>So what if she's prettier and smarter than you?

No one is this stupid. I refuse to believe anyone could be THIS retarded

thicc>sticc

Some threads back I made a joke about Jeph repeating the wedding date arc he did with Claire and Marten at the height of the journey to the tranny fucking factory, but with Faye and Bubbles. I still think it’d be really funny to see Jeph literally recycling plots like that because he is so creatively bankrupt.

>we don’t even know how Clinton feels

This is exactly why it should be addressed.

I think it’d be more likely for Emily to turn out to be aromantic.

If Jeph meant for her to be interpreted as fat and just drew her wrong, that doesn’t make her canonically not fat.

I do kind of wonder if he meant to draw her attractively thicc like a lot of fat pro ‘body positivity’ poster children, but I also can’t tell if that would’ve been enough for the fans that lashed out about Marigold being not unattractive enough or if they still would’ve thrown a fit over it.

Emily being a certifiable genius is an objective fact that is hard to get around, so admitting that Emily is smarter is unavoidable. Marigold would’ve just argued that point until she won.

The real breaking point comes with admitting that Emily is more conventionally attractive than Marigold, because Marigold already has hangups about her appearance. But I kinda don’t blame Dale for not predicting Marigold’s strong insecurity here, because that’s her fault. People who feel secure can talk honestly with their partners about finding other people more aesthetically pleasing and not have it be a big deal.

user you're on Cred Forums. Go visit /adv/ and you'll see they're dime a dozen.

>cis-het-male

>No one is this stupid.

And yet, Jeph somehow managed to make it sound stupid.

And people donate to him thinking he's a "good artist and writer." Except for Patreon user, cause he's enabling us to mock Jeph 24 hours earlier.

>google said honesty was good

He was looking that up on his magic glowing spectacles while he was talking to her just then, wasn’t he?

He drew Gabe Newell thin a few years back and openly admitted that he only did so because he doesn't actually know how to draw fat people that well. Wouldn't be surprised if he just never bothered to actually try improving on it.

I want this woman as a wife.

Her name is Hilda and you have to get in line with the rest of her fans.

How wholesome!