You gotta admit, thats not a bad ass

You gotta admit, thats not a bad ass.

"Not bad" isn't good enough. That meat needs to be juicier.

Jesus Christ the art in this show is so appalling. Would it kill western artists to put some time into their work, or has the cartoon industry just dissolved into a quick cash-grab?

I loved the concept of OK KO, but the minisodes that preceded it were made by superior animators who actually loved their job. I can’t watch this shit anymore... especially because of popsicle-stick torso Enid and the other trash designs that are dubbed today as “quality cartoons.”

the shorts were storyboarded by the same people who storyboard the full episodes, the difference is that korea's animating the full show

The animation looks good you whining cunt. Complain about shows with actually ugly art such as summer camp island

I fucking hated the lesbian shit in this episode which made me fear this would go the way of adventure time, but they seem to want to pair enid with rad anyways so it wont be nearly as bad, hopefully.

WHY THE FUCK ARE ENID'S LEGS FATTER THAN HER OWN TORSO?!

And the animation is objectively worse now.

Only good thing about OK KO is the choreography. The art is shit and the character designs are garbage. Most of the minisodes had much better designs and details.

>The art is shit and the character designs are garbage.
But its not, just because you're a faggot who fell for the cal arts meme doesnt make it bad. Give examples on why its bad without mentioning bean shaped heads or having similar artstyle to another show.

Enid has no calves or ankles.

The designs still good though, thats nothing important

Quiet shill. Just because OK KO isn’t as bad as Summer Camp Island doesn’t mean that it has great animation. The animation is sloppy and the art is lazily done.

WHY ARE HER LEGS THICKER THAN HER TORSO?!

Fuck you, im not a shill becauee i call out your bitching over bullshit that hardly matters. Its the only new show from CN thats actually good

A perfect turd on a pile of crap is still a turd.

>hurr durr appealing art doesn’t matter in an industry based on rapidly moving pictures for entertainment

>this thread

Only good art in OK KO are the backgrounds. The character designs are trash and lack considerable detail. Take Rad for example in this photo. See his arms? No muscular detail; his arms literally look like fused, blue puffballs... also the characters always have the most dull, emotionless expressions.

sigh

seething

The same reason most cartoon moms have legs broader than their own torso.

>Noah Morriov
>Italian ass
what did he mean by this?

Every time I watch any OK KO it just looks like a show that they forgot to finish, and we're just seeing the WIP work of a cancelled project.

>WHY ARE HER LEGS THICKER THAN HER TORSO?!
because it makes my peepee hard.

She's a leg day enthusiast.

Some boarders do draw characters with musculature, even in shots that are bit less detailed (for instance, pic related is still more detailed than the model sheet)

Edits have ruined this board

They give us what we want to see.

>WHY ARE HER LEGS THICKER THAN HER TORSO?!

Fuck off retard.

Is his hair white?