Finn: Thanks for seeing us off guys

>Finn: Thanks for seeing us off guys.
>Princess Bubblegum: Yeah, of course, it's my boat.

What the fuck is wrong with these dialogues? 8 seasons in and she cares about some fucking boat more than anything else. What's the reason for this, am I missing something?

She wanted Finn to die. He was an annoying little shit that overstayed his welcome.

Finn is quite literally the whole reason Ooo still exists, if he died the entire world would be wiped out in a week.

Shes a lesbian whore who lead him on only to reject him for marceline to play games with him just like a sadistic bitch she is. Bubblegum needs to be raped brutally until she becomes mind broken and through her tears learns to obey her male master. Fuck dykes and fuck women, they should be all in chains and the ones who resist should be butchered like tainted cattle stock.

This entire thread is ironic right? wtf

calm down wizard, we get it, women don't date you.

its a joke.

>you better obey me or i will use my sexuality as a weapon against you
Typical hole, having nothing to offer the world besides being a cock sock. Utterly pathetic, i cant wait for the day we exterminate your inferior gender to replace with robots and cloning machines. Youve held back the world too much with your feminist beliefs and abusive hatred for men

It didnt seem like one. I mean I would get butthurt if my close friend said the same thing in such a tone. The tone was the problem, she said it like she really meant it.

>Thinks it will just be women the robots will replace

You poor naive soul.

Bubblegum is kind of a bitchy lesbian but shes cute and immortal and a princess. So what are you gonna do? Finns an adventurer and shes his most important client.

K

>So what are you gonna do? Finns an adventurer and shes his most important client.
The fact he doesnt cut her to ribbons for cucking him and treating him like shit for years shows what a spineless bitch finn is, and why this show sucks now

The fact that Finn acts like an actual person and not an autistic sociopath is what makes the show bad? That kind of thinking is why you'll never get ahead in life, you're a fucking lunatic and nobody likes having to interact with your kind.

At least i stand up for myself and dont become friendzoned and dont speak up against it like the soy filled sack of shit you probably are. Emasculated cucks like you dont deserve to breath.

>i stand up for myself
No, murdering people isn't "standing up for yourself" you dumb motherfucker. Standing up for yourself would be telling someone off for leading you along and cutting off ties with them, not assaulting them because you have no idea what is socially acceptable.
Why am I wasting my time explaining this to you? You don't understand how normal, functioning human beings think, because you're a subhuman autist.

>At least i stand up for myself and dont become friendzoned
women probably dont even speak to you.

You have the gaul to call others subhuman, while defending parasitical manipulative lesbian scum the right to live? Fuck you, you need to be gassed and slaughterd along side them.

It's just one of the prosaic, unfunny antijokes that have been carrying this show for at least the last 6 seasons.

You probably don't become friendzoned because you don't have friends in the first place

You have become a parody.

Funny how women and their defenders are so simple minded they use the same stereotypical arguments over and over, threatening that they deny either their bodies or social interaction unless we submit and be compliant in our indignation

Wow soy and cuck and death wishing,way to prove your a fucktard.

>how dare you wish death upon me
>KILL ALL WHITE CIS MALE SCUM
Doesnt work both ways sweetie

Writers hate Finn now for being a straight white male.

Its all about edgy, quirky, lesbians now.

its a fucking joke you autistic moron. granted, its the annoying "haha, she's randomly acting like a jerk and its funny because its unexpected" humor like from the Office. but its still humor and I laughed

its doubly funny because the boat didnt even make it.

I've never said the latter fucktard.this level of autistic shit is the very reason people are starting to really not like Cred Forumsfags.

Neither are acceptable, idiot.
Flinging shit around and wishing death on people is a childish overreaction, no matter who the one doing it is. It's simple shit, you can't use other people acting like shitheads to excuse yourself acting like one as well solely because you refuse to be the more mature person when compared against them.

When you are defending the women who say this shit youre just as bad and need to be lined up along with them when the time comes

This. You guys get triggered by innocuous shit like this so easily.

When theyve infected and ruined almost every aspect of life then violence must be done against them. Taking the high road as you call it just makes you look like some self righteous self absorbed jerk, whod rather act smug and superior to everyone else while the world burns because he did nothing.

>need to be lined up along with them when the time comes
Stop with this autistic shit.

And when you act like a fucktard lunatic,take a joke out of context ,and sperg like a retards at every opportunity,Congragulations Cred Forumsfag you are the thing you hate.

>then violence must be done against them.
Are you actually retarded? You attempt that shit on any group in the modern day and they're going to start pushing back, which results in shit falling apart because you think that violence is somehow an acceptable answer to something as minor as fucking cartoons.

>You attempt that shit on any group in the modern day and they're going to start pushing back, which results in shit falling apart
But we will win, you think these estrogen trannies and fat whales whove never held a gun before can win the gender war?
>because you think that violence is somehow an acceptable answer to something as minor as fucking cartoons.
Its totally justified, its not just cartoons theyre ruining but now animation is dead because of their tumblrite autism and lesbian fan fiction dykeshit taking over.

I wasn't even talking about women. I mean you straight up have no friends.

>But we will win
People who think like you are a minority among society, just like people who think like them are. Sure, a rather vocal minority, but a minority nonetheless. Your autistic fantasy is never happening, grow up.
>Its totally justified
This is what autism does to you, just look at his entire post and you'll see what the average autist is like. Animation isn't dead either, you just need to look beyond the mainstream shit and realize that there actually is a decent amount of good shit you just need to put some effort into actually finding it.

>People who think like you are a minority among society, just like people who think like them are. Sure, a rather vocal minority, but a minority nonetheless. Your autistic fantasy is never happening, grow up.
You people keep saying that when more violent protests and shootings occur every day. Its like a papermache volcano bubbiling up until it eventually bursts
>Animation isn't dead either
Everything is calarts shit now thats is as badly animated as hanna barbera cartoons from the 60s, and is almost nothing but brainwashing from everything to how men are inferior, feminism, and even fucking furfaggotry.

I see the nuAT defense force is going strong in this thread

>One nut job sperges out and goes on a Cred Forums rant
>It's the defense force guys!

>Cred Forums rant
Absolutely Rent-Free

>youre a cis misogynist male for not liking my tumblr fan fiction being made the center focus of this show
>w-where not defending them

You’re right, robots will replace stay at home work as well.

I disagree with him, but your reply reeks of tumblr. Did his post sting?

You know image macro replies are against the rules right?

You might want to head on back to funnyjunk Mister.

Well that just gives us more free time with our robot waifus

>the fact that Finn acts like a soyboy and not an actual person is what makes the show bad?

Fixed.

because stated dialogue/jokes means the exact intention and the ONLY intention of dialogue

No, no it doesn't mean just that. It's just a dumb joke not really kind of.

Could you try that again in English please?

Anyway, let's talk about AT and hope the tumblrfags go away.
It's really fucking weird how they made PB into some kind of inhuman robot who's constantly serious. There's no real reason for it, it's a lot less entertaining, and it makes it hard to sympathize with her character. Also the coat on shoulders thing seems like a very obscure One Piece reference.

>animation isn't dead
Nah, as much of an autist as he may be he's correct in the assumption that all Cred Forums material is doomed to progressivism. It's basically impossible to find a long running webcomic without a dyke (I can only think of camp w, and even then people on Cred Forums have tons of dyke theories), just as it is basically impossible to find a cartoon without dykes/dyke undertones.
The only reason some films don't have dykes is because they haven't ran long enough.

I've wrote essays last thread on PB's character 'development'. tl;dr It's done to facilitate the new narrative of the writers through the use of an overarching plot paralleling the candy kingdom and modern day america.

lol, you actually have to be retarded to believe that.

>ad hominem in nine words
Explain.

It's not really ad hominem, it's just an insult. How on earth is the candy kingdom a parallel of modern day america? I guess there's the whole spying thing, but that's not unique to the US.

>murdering isn't standing up
>getting fucked over and becoming a true soyboy is the real way for standing up
I want Tumblr to leave

And?

Having a personality is stupid, I mean, who wants to watch that, I very much prefer characters who are stilted and lifeless, and that will surely improve ratings. Actually let's do it for everyone. While we're at it why not just erase Susan's personality entirely and make her a completely different character. And instead of having Finn be motivated by his righteous heroics let's focus on his super tragic backstory which is in no way reminiscent of a high schooler's edgy fanfic, let's ignore the fact that he's literally killed what is basically the embodiment of evil at least 4 times, slain giant demon monsters, and reversed death itself (at least twice) and the only way we can create tension is by inexplicably gimping his combat abilities for the rest of the series.

>Murder is a perfectly reasonable response to a woman not wanting to have sex with you
Cunt what?

>Murder is a perfectly reasonable response to a woman not wanting to have sex with you
It is, and the fact you white knight neckbeards actually think otherwise means youre a disgrace to your gender and are no better then a eunuch in service to the matriarchy

You know murder is a crime right? Like, you go to jail if you kill someone.

Youre acting as if laws created by a corrupt government equal some moral authority. Your government kills people all the time, but whenever someone wants to stop a crazy feminist literally oresching that we should kill men or corrupt child fucker like podesta its “murder”

The whole democracy and monarchy thing? The retarded citizens? The whole banana guards bullshit in the later seasons? The conspiracy theorists in dark alleys? You've also answered your own question. I'm not talking about the execution, I'm talking about the intention. Of the writers.
An ad hominem and an insult come hand in hand. I'm mostly talking about how you tried to insult by ad hominem while creating zero counterarguments for me to defend upon.

Try Hard II: Troll Harder

>Your government kills people all the time
Malcom Turnbull isn't that bad of a Prime Minister.

Its amazing how your kind is so scared people actually dont like your beliefs that you think theyre being ironic and are just doing it for a joke and think the same retarded politics that you share

Cucking Time

>owned
>rekt
>savage
>ohhhhhhhh
>apply cold water to burned area
>/r/murderedbywords

Just admit you like black dick and get it overwith. You're a fag for BBC. Seriously, the samefaggin just makes you look stupid.

LOL I'm and I don't even know what you're arguing about

>PB: "Can you just fucking die, Finn? You fucking white het people are all the same."

Wow. Just wow.

>ERMUHGERD, I TRELL YER. I WUZ ONLR PRTERNDERING TA BE TEH STUPDZ.

Nice try, also be more subtle on your cuck fetish projection their, your wifes bull might see the screen and get into a blind roid induced rage again and rape your ass the third time tonight

Good job, you can use MS Paint like a pro. Dumb fuck.

>give proof im not same fagging
>hurr its not good enough
Neck yourself you mentally retarded affront to nature

I'm laughing hard over here man.
Do we need the mods to get involved to show this asspie that he needs to suck it up and take the L?

Fucking Commie.

You's don't have gaps in the line,fucktard.

How the fuck can one be so retarded?

Why are Finnfags so sensitive? Any time some something happens to Finn they take it so fucking personally and blame PB or Marceline.

>The whole democracy and monarchy thing? The retarded citizens? The whole banana guards bullshit in the later seasons? The conspiracy theorists in dark alleys?
I'm not seeing how any of that was done to parallel modern day america. Could you elaborate a little?

>I'm talking about the intention. Of the writers.
Well, there isn't any solid evidence to believe that that's what they're going for, as far as I can tell.

>creating zero counterarguments
There wasn't anything for me to counterargue. You only made a statement and didn't elaborate on it or provide any examples. I didn't read whatever you posted in that other thread sorry.

Suck a dick, im not the numale fuck who takes it in the ass by checkinghis privilege like a bitch like you

Not an argument, you retardrd feminist labia sucking bitch

Is there 1 good reason Marceline, the Ice King, or even PB didn't go help him, in After Mortal Recoil the Candy Kingdom was fine in the days/weeks PB was a kid not ruling it, or even while the King of Ooo was ruling it, I know the Candy people are a lot stupider now than before but really, there was no way for her to help Finn? No like-like sweater for the days at seas, no weapons, no armor, no better means of transport? What about Lady? With the exception of TV(?) or whichever one lives in the basement Lady doesn't have to take care of anyone and she's no stranger to combat as we've seen before. Also why has Marceline who's been all over the world not known about the humans? Why did no one see the human islands while they were literally filling the chunk that was missing from the earth in the comics? Why is Marceline who slays pixies and travels the world in her free time not stoked for the chance to go on a dangerous adventure? Why did Minerva only send one person out to scour the entire world for a small child? There were humans outside of the guardian's control in stakes and islands but not a single one of them told anyone about any of this, not a single one survived? Marceline loses her vampire powers and becomes mortal but her Father is immortal and she has his powers? Marceline had a problem with being a vampire but never brought it up in the myriad of episodes and comics she's in? Marceline has a problem with being a vampire but she says she likes the burning because it reminds her of her mom? Marceline wandered the world with no one but Simon but apparently was with her dad often enough to have baby pictures and kid pictures of her in the nightosphere with her dad and a woman who looks like she'd be her mother? Simon goes crazy and Marceline's alone but apparently she's doing fine without Simon so he didn't need to use the crown in the first place? Simon literally got brought back and no one thought it was worth the trouble to keep him that way?

Pic Related

Go home Cred Forumsack you've lost

Holy fuck, how can one be so ass blasted? Seriously, it's like you took a cannon point blank to the asshole. Well, I guess you can be happy that you can take more black cock now.

It's hard for me to elaobrate, to be honest I'm doing all of this off memory and the last time I rewatched this show was half a decade ago.
It just seemed to be the best possible explaination for why the writers decided to change the tone of the candy kingdom into this. They're middle class white americans, I doubt they truly understand the global surveillance going on outside of snowden leaks.
Yeah I forgot I hadn't typed anything out in this thread yet at the time sorry, your post made it seem like you had it going for me

Talking bout me? Nah I'm a polfag from 2013, place got too depressing for me though so I bailed

You probably despise conspiracy theorists too don't ya?
It just keeps on giving holy shit

Oh shit you're against me now? Can't expect much else from a T_D fag honestly. God damn this shitfest gets better every minute

You're still a Commie.

How have i lost when you both have become emasculated shells of men by giving yourselves up to the matriarchy? I mean your obsession with black cock is very telling

It's just a joke, mate.

At least I'll admit I like cock. Seriously, how can you keep staying in the closet for your desires of black cock? Are you really that afraid to be honest with yourself? Do you really question your homosexuality for the African penis?

I bet you thought that wedgie you got when you were a kid was just a joke too huh you social autist

>no one actually talking about AT
>every post is just some fags triggered and spamming about how they "won" an autistic internet argument
>unironic homosexuality
>defending nuAT
Sure is reddit in here

Well they'll get tired eventually, for now I cute post

>8 seasons in and she cares about some fucking boat more than anything else.
No, she doesn't. She was just joking around to ease her worries about finn.

Never heard of nervous jokes?

>You know image macro replies are against the rules right?
It's not?

Rule 3

I'm still semi-effortposting when someone replies with a serious post but for now I'll shitpost in a thread that deserves it

She could also be trying to act nonchalant about him leaving, but is too much of an autist about it. Just like the people who claim it to be a harmless joke

S'all good, I was pretty hostile. I just seriously doubt that they're trying to make a statement on american politics with the Candy Kingdom.

Where's the MEGA

>filename

>fincelinefag
you're no better than the guys you whine about

I'm sensitive because I was in love with a lesbian for the better part of the last 4 years and still haven't got over it.

Okay, which of you faggots keeps spamming this dumpster fire of a show? This trash doesn't need one thread, let alone three.

then why'd you bump this thread

My b

It's cool, just try to be more careful

>PB isn't barefoot

Very disappointing

People had self-projected onto Finn for a decade and when their ships didn't work out, they took to Cred Forums to REEEEEE. They can't be stopped.

This. Plus Trump has emboldened the bitterest wieners among us, so now we have to get constantly lectured by the most myopically ignorant people about all the ways Finn has failed to be "alpha" until we learn our lessons and don our fedoras like true men.

Does that kind of thing actually happen in American schools?

Can you guys quit blaming everything shit in your lives on everyone but yourselves and get back to discussing this show?

Discuss? Everyone here talks about how the show went to shit or how one ship sucks or whatever everytime AT is on hiatus. It's the same shit over and over. It's repetitive.

what do you have to offer to the world, user?

Or we could make this a request thread and fill with art, shortfics, ideas of what your ideal Finale would be, any of this would be better than the whining about how women don’t kiss you.

Someone already did a thread like this. It didn't work out.

What do you want?

A five page bitch fest?

"k"

>TRIGGERED

I somehow doubt you disagree with him

>defending nuAT
I must be missing something (or deleted posts) because almost all of this thread is complaining.

See Sorry sweetie, but on this site you're supposed to have discussions, giving out (you)s with a 'k' does not net you a bunch of notes and new followers.
Also that's some cancer fucking layout on your post. Shit bait made me reply

Okay grossos, does anyone have sexy art of young Ice King anywhere

How many episodes if this show are left, and what has been about the last season?
Last I saw was Stakes

>Not posting the superior version

I mean this show goes backwards with its character development and relationships to absurd levels sometimes. Finn has been a jobbing dimwit since season 5 and combine that with his friends who actually don't give a single fuck about him now, it's jarring. I don't get it.

Yeah. He's such a useless wimp nowadays.

Which is dumb because my boy Finn is such a sweet dude. How could you not like that about him?

Haven't watched since season 3 or 4. Jake still likes him at least, right?

Woah there slugger slow down. Don't wanna get cut on all that edge.

she was never meant to be a lesbian or immortal
you can thank fanfic writers for that

How am i the thing i hate? Im not some feminazi who gets triggered by violence or women being “sexualized by the patriarchy”, and wants to censor everything that isn't apart of their dyke agenda

Why depower Finn so much though? Humans in the show have shown incredible capacity for heroism or villainy.

Martin went from Con-man to be imprisoned for a motherfucking cosmic crime.

Simon could climb a several stores tall bridge covered in gum while carrying a 7 year old, he punched knocked out Ash (A wizard) with a single punch and could push heavy furniture, mind you he was dying when doing the last two.

Betty kicked Bella Noche’s ass, enough said.

Finn has enough justification for being a badass, so why would they make him a weakling?

Can someone explain me what is going on in this show now? Is it meant to be depressing because Finn goes through "puberty" aka issues made up by the writers? If so, if it's about him growing up, how doesn't he get taller or something? He's literally as tall as season 1 Finn at the moment in comparison to other characters.

Really how can you treat him differently if he's a manlet and at times a cringy one? Maybe PB's behavior includes some sort of meta narrative, she's acting the way she is supposed to when dealing with such a pathetic character, it seems that way so far.

So he doesn't outshine the lesbians and cis-white hetero males aren't allowed to be cool in neo-Cartoon Network.

The joke is she knew Finn would likely trash her boat. And he did. I know autists can't into humor but this is a really over played joke guys you should know it by now.

Isn’t Simon a good guy? Oh oh yeah he seems too tan to be white...?

What is this man’s race even supposed to be.

It’s speculated that CN doesn’t allow them to permanently change Finn’s design due to merchandise and brand recognition reasons.
AT might not be profitable in United States anymore but the brand thrives in South America and Asia.
CN just launched an Adventure Time themed luxury cruiser, even though the show is ending early this year for fuck’s sake.

Making Finn taller wouldn't break that character for reasons you have mentioned, it's just a matter of him being taller, nothing else lol

>It’s speculated that CN doesn’t allow them to permanently change Finn’s design due to merchandise and brand recognition reasons.
If they cared so much about keeping the show marketable then why did they let the writers make it into the boring or depression state its in now, and letting all the main female characters cuck finn and treat him like shit?

Some articles released after the announcement that AT was ending revealed that CN didn’t know how to handle AT’s popularity and how to keep it popular.

I hate when women get ironic on the internet.

Ignoring the whinebag, sometimes I wonder if these college boy writers have any actual female friends or women who tolerate them because they're harmless.

That makes sense. They are projecting themselves on Finn.

Did they think hiring writers from tumblr to turn it into their cuck fetish or art house project was a good idea?

I had the impression a few seasons back that PB had questionable morals and was something of an autist. She probably cares in some fashion, but emotions tend to come second to the practical with her. Would have worked better if this was lampshaded, with Jake responding sarcastically or something.

>REE'ing about Trump
God fucking damnit, you almost had a point about all the edgelords in this thread insisting that unless you're a ruthless sociopath you must be an emasculated cuckold, but then you had to ruin it all by complaining about a political figure that has nothing to do with the matter at hand. Why?

Source? I love the way the artist drew Finn

>What's the reason for this
Bad writing

Ambiguously brown. Anyway, I think the problem is that the writers can't do brute force conflict (the easiest form of conflict to write) if Finn is as competent as his past accomplishments make him out to be.
So it's less that they're SJWs and more a combination of laziness and incompetence, I'll let you decide which is worse.

This. Bringing up...that figure...makes for an insta-fail, regardless of your side.

Not really. There was an episode (in season 7 I think) where Jake gets sick of Finn's bullshit and tries kicking him out.

Gee I can't think of a place where lines like this are said all the time to a person about to go on an insane mission.

There ws literally no good reason for them to not go with him. Jake and Susan were a given, but the rest could have just as god reasons to go too. It's just that the writers are incredibly shit and wanted them to get rid of them to focus on other characters.

SO MUCH SALT
SO MUCH PAIN

>There ws literally no good reason for them to not go with him.
They would drag on their storylines into an already packed arc and time would have to be spent on that, too, meaning less time for the main storyline. Not including them was a wise decision.

You are right, it's painful for me to see such shitty dialogues

I don't remember anything like this.

Whoah, what's the sauce? I want to read a comic about a xenomorph who smokes cigars!

I want to lick PB's slutty armpits.

I'm sorry, your post does not contain any of the following:

>lesbians
>tumblr
>cuck
>shit
>tears

Therefore, it is unfitting for the Cred Forums Adventure Time thread. Please go somewhere else.

Don't forget soyboy.

Relax, nothing is ruined. It's true that "that guy" is more a symptom than a root cause, but he's definitely not helping and he's definitely related. I'm old enough to recognize how much worse things have gotten just on a cultural level. If Hillary or Jeb or anyone else had gotten elected instead, I feel pretty sure that this thread we're in wouldn't look the way it does now. Not that everything would be all hugs and kisses, but this particular, particularly wrongheaded strain of bitterness is a legit regression, unprecedented in my lifetime.

>supporting the lying whore who gets funding from the same banking elites as conservatives, and used her feminist matriarchal fascism as her main campaign tactic
I sincerely hope scum of the earth like you get smeared across the side of a road from a tractor trailer

well I for one welcome our new neckbeard overlords

Read the post again and think about it harder

>This thread wouldn't be like this if it weren't for trump
The absolute state of tumblr newfags

>I had the impression a few seasons back that PB had questionable morals and was something of an autist
>but emotions tend to come second to the practical with her.
PB literally never had problems expressing emotion and Mortal Folly has basically the same scene where PB is actually acting in character and tells Finn she cares about him before sending him off, then sulks and eats the head of candy citizen.

Even besides Mortal Folly PB was always incredibly expressive, open, and caring. Finn was her trusted knight, her hero, and one of if not her best friend and she showed this constantly.

Exterior like fisheggs interior like suicide wrist rags.

I think thats the joke.

>Bubblegum is kind of a bitchy lesbian
A bit of a bitch, I can get, but she's neither a lesbian or immortal as far as I know. Unless I missed something.

>keep distancing two characters from each other gradually through seasons
>introduce a "joke" that doesn't seem like one at all given their current relationship
>be surprised that people don't like it

just give Finn a boyfriend
and have them be in a polygamous relationship with PB and marciline
since tumblr seems to be huge into polygamy nowadays

Fern was his boyfriend but he died and now is just a puppet.

Women wont date me neither, but I support his argument not because of that but because the eugenicist background this entails, they want to breed super men using the mighty negro as a genetic template!

>mighty negro
>a template

Niggers are low IQ generally, objectively the worst to breed with.

You will never be loved in your life.

>i am not a mentally ill parasite like you
>hurr durr ill never be loved

I dont care about being loved by people of your kind. I am loved by my people.

I get what you're reference but why

It's spelt gall as in gall bladder.

>I am loved by my people.
lol I'm curious, how do you define that? Who are "your" people, user-chan?

Those that are closer to my personality type or something along those lines. It's not literal love since there aren't many people that actually can love, it's more like just liking someone very much.

I miss the comfy season 7 threads. Every AT thread is just filled with endless bitching now that it's ending soon for some reason.

Neither wil you, you fat disgusting pimply feminist welfare hound

See this Jesus, it's always something about "hurr tumblr" or "Hurr selfinsertfags" christ on a stick

That was when we were hopeful for the future. Now all we have left is dissatisfaction.

BREAKING NEWS: RETARD ON Cred Forums CAN'T UNDERSTAND FRIENDLY RIBBING OR SOCIAL INTERACTION

BREAKING NEWS: Cred ForumsMBLR DOESN'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT CONSISTENT CHARACTERIZATION IS, NOR HAVE SEEN THE EPISODE BECAUSE EVEN MARCELINE HAD TO TELL PB WHY THEY WERE THERE

>the character that isn't as heavily involved has to remind what is going on

This is all projection. She has never led Finn on he is just delusional with his crush on her.

Whatever, I'm satisfied. I thought the reception for season 8 was mostly positive anyways.

This is distorted by the sheer amount of people who've stopped watching because of how bad it's gotten.

Even then the threads were pretty mixed.

There's one or two autists who constantly shitpost about how bad the miniseries were, but other than that people seemed positive on it.

Stakes was trash.
Islands was alright.
Elements was good.

>"Anyone who disagrees with me is the same person"
You say this despite having no idea who is saying what on an anonymous imageboard. You've literally just decided "everyone who likes it are all different people but the people who don't are all the same." Don't be retarded.

Nah man, it's pretty obvious when they post the same things over and over again.

Yes she did, all the times she kissed him or said she liked him too like when she was a little girl again. Fuck this bitch, she deserves to be brutally raped and then beheaded, along with that cunt flame princess

>it's pretty obvious when they post the same things over and over again.
>what is multiple people feeling the same thing about something and having similar opinions for 11

Or some people just have similar opinions... like all the people who like Elements say similar things, or people who defend Stakes all make the same arguments, because people can share a perspective without being the same guy, and pretending otherwise because you don't agree with them only makes you look moronic.
I mean, sheer statistics proves that it's not an unpopular opinion that the show has decreased in quality.
It also proves there's a lot of people who've kept (or more likely started) watching.
There is absolutely no reason to believe that there is some singular person that is responsible for holding a different opinion than you.

I'm not saying there aren't more than a few people who dislike it, but there is especially one guy who constantly says the same shit in just about every thread. It becomes very noticeable after a while.

Pretty sure it's this guy.

She's not human

>I'm in love with you

Is that big tips? It couldn't be tits because the T is already revealed onced

Man I love this motherfuckers Peebee

>"Rage Empress" FP jobs to fucking candy

pathetic

So of all the people who've replied to OP criticizing this, not even including the OP himself, the fact that one guy (we're assuming this is even the same guy who makes whatever other post you're complaining about) also shows up in threads, just like you do (you have to be in multiple threads to have recognized "the same people") that means that there is only "one or two" people who disagree with you, but you, who apparently is also commonly in these threads are not "one or two" people, because... reasons?

All these post, are just that one guy

But the people who call everything projection
Say "is just a joke"
Are all different people, because... why?

And I'm not saying they're not different people, I heavily doubt they are but following the logic of, similar points = same person there is no reason for you to believe all this is not also one guy,

>similar points = same person
I'm not talking about similar points, I'm talking about the exact same writing style, and the exact same sentences. There are more than two people who dislike season 8, my point is there are one/two people in particular, and they shit up every AT thread with the same autistic bullshit, like going on Cred Forums rants about wanting to kill dykes, and mass responding to posts with 'you're wrong' and then 'hopefully the tumblrfags will go away.' Same shit in every thread. Trust me, you'd know what I'm talking about if you'd been in enough of them recently.

The post you quoted doesn't seem to like the kill dykes conversation they just said to "talk about AT"
>mass responding to post with "you're wrong"
Like this ?'Welcome to Cred Forums, that's what happens here.
>going on Cred Forums rants
Rent-free
>'hopefully tumblrfags will go away'
Welcome to everywhere, we don't tend to like tumblr here
>you'd know what I'm talking about if you'd been in enough of them recently
I lurk most AT threads.

Why did everyone get pissed off at AT all over again? There's been like 10 threads shittalking it the past week

Dude, there are 217 posts but only 78 posters (not including this). There's some flagrant same-fagging rampage going on here, if it isn't already evinced by the identical autistic style that most of them share, especially because this is like the third fucking thread about the series with this level of shitposting, in a row. I swear, with all the tumblr boogeyman shit I almost thought I stepped into a wormhole transporting me to 2014. It's brazenly outmoded.

Has this board degraded so much that we can't have a single thread without thirteen year old edgelords brigading?

>I swear, with all the tumblr boogeyman shit I almost thought I stepped into a wormhole transporting me to 2014. It's brazenly outmoded.
We never stopped hating tumblr newfag

It takes one person to watch nuAT and start discussing how stupid it is in terms of Finn the human cuck

Usually it's falseflagging as an excuse to talk about the show, SUfags did it a lot, it's a really fucking bad way to start threads because it attracts the bubbline defense force who've never actually watched the show so they refuse to talk about it and have autistic arguments in response to obvious bait. It's a damn shame.

I blame the hiatus.

well considering you've made
and maybe
You've certainly contributed to the "samefagging" even though that's not what samefagging means.
>identical autistic style that most of them share
If that's what we're going by we might as well assume there's like 5 people in this thread, the content of the post aren't varied much.
>especially because this is like the third fucking thread about the series with this level of shitposting
Have you ever considered you're just upset that there are people who have differing opinions than you, that seems to be the core problem here.
>I swear, with all the tumblr boogeyman shit
Are you pretending that tumblr doesn't exist here? I'm sorry newfriend but there is a reason everyone on this site calls this board Cred Forumsmblr

>Has this board degraded so much that we can't have a single thread without thirteen year old edgelords brigading
I don't think it's productive to call everyone who disagrees with you a "thirteeen year old edgelord."

Those are some inordinately precise adjectives, almost as if you're projecting your attributes onto a random Internet loser.

Because they didn't need to be there and would have muddled up the focus for no reason, dumbasses. It was done out of need rather than logic and the miniseries was better because of that decision.

The show should have done this with Stakes too since Finn and Jake were present for the entire thing being stupid and completely extraneous, the fat should have been trimmed and had them only be in one or two episodes.

Ignoring the fact that Islands was already packed with inconsequential filler, if your best reason for something is "they were acting out of character for plot convenience." You might not be the best writer.

The idea of Finn and Jake not helping their best friends fight a massive threat to Ooo is fucking ridiculous given who those 2 are. They were present because they're fucking Finn and Jake and being heroes and stopping bad guys is their entire deal.

All true but you still gotta do shit to make tension and threats. If Finn and Jake showed up to Islands with a fucking party wagon of every major character then nothing would be a challenge and it would be stupid. They should have come up with a better reason for this not happening (maybe have the Elements shit already starting and everyone else has to deal with that? Idk) but having them not present was the better decision.

And the idea of Finn and Jake being fucking useless when they've saved the world 4 times is even more retarded, just make it so that the vampire shit happens so fast that Bubblegum and Marceline don't have time to contact them, I don't know. How Finn and Jake acted in Stakes is unacceptable so if you're going to have them in it have them not be retards or don't have them present at all.

The ghost of Elliot lives on

>that's not what samefagging means
Exactly, we were having a discussion autist. Also, this guy isn't me. He's just pointing out the obvious with how every AT thread devolves into shitposting about tumblr. Think whatever you want man, idgaf, as long as you don't shit up threads with this autism. Last (You).

>Exactly, we were having a discussion autist.
Most of the people in this thread are.
>every AT thread devolves into shitposting about tumblr.
This is due to the inordinate amount of tumblr posters here.

>This is due to the inordinate amount of tumblr posters here
Okay then, redirect me to some "tumblr posters" in this thread (which I suppose is code for "people who don't shit their pants over a cartoon").

Not going to read every post in this thread but these make it blatantly obvious

Or Tumblr posters, which means the faggots who call any complaints "projection" or "self inserting" or the people who use "Cred Forums" as an insult when someone says something they don't like.

Or the people who generally have the speaking style of a tumblr user or 16 year old girl (what very little difference there is between the two)

Cuck

The fact that they status quoed Jake's kids is both a blessing and a curse

Big K looking pissed as usual.

Read this in Danny DeVito's voice

stop quoteposting it's very annoying

Redifing the catch all again are we?

>almost 100 replies and you idiots still dont realize that its just Adventure Times' trademark antihumor

This board is fucking dead

Ah, yeah, antihumor... I do that too... it's great.

You guys, Bubblegum obviously care for Finn. Have you forgotten her, Finn , and retarded kids in general talk retarded anyway?

>"Dont try to weasel your way out of the friendzone like the white cis scum you are, Fynn. Get back in line."

Jesus PB. Fucking kys

Hey what's going on in this th-

>youdon'tgetitcuzyou'reahomophobe.jpg