Kim pine is best girl

kim pine is best girl

this is objective fact

no one can convince me otherwise

U right

kim might or might not be best girl

but Lisa is still my favorite

She lucked out of a probably terrible relationship with Scott Pilgrim, so that's a very good ending.

blasphemy

fair point, lisa's a pretty cool person for doing that

kind of a dick move on Scott's part though

scott telling lisa instead of kim probably gave her trust issues, i wonder what made her break that 1 month cold shoulder

that's a pretty good question

they seemed to be on pretty good terms once they met in the present

>Kim smiling whenever Lisa was on

Always makes me feel good desu

Kim smiling is always a good sight

Have one on me

Thank you very much this is a blessed image

I've always been more into Knives. The idea of a cute asian girl who basically just wants to hold hands and talk about yearbook club sounds comfy.

I am an emotionally stunted unstable Man child tho, so my opinion is pretty much moot.

It sounds comfy until she makes a shrine about you in her room

another one, to unite men with good tastes

While I like O’Malley’s style progression, there’s something I liked and miss about his old style that I can’t really explain, I dunno.

I much prefer his newer art style compared to his older style, I think it's the eyes and cleaner lines

I prefer his newer style as well, but I find something pleasing about the older one too.

Oh, agreed. It'd end in heartbreak and bloodshed.

nobody should try to because you're right
his new stuff is fine but i prefer the aesthetic of like the first two volumes art style.
>tfw friends with real life ramona when i just want to meet kim

lisa a fucking qt. if kim is 100 then lisa is 99. i would love a chill sad gurl just slightly more than a girl that will try to make me feel happy every day but i'd love them both to death.

lisa's kind of sad too

tfw I was a male lisa for a while

christ you're right. both are 100 and i would be lucky to have either.
i will forever have neither.

Are Bryan O Malley's latest works worth it?

i want to check out snotgirl but i'm so apathetic because seconds was just okay. wish he'd write something more in line with SP instead of these "finding yourself" indie comics.

I dont know, I like the idea of him leaving SP alone, it ended the best way it can. I would love for more short comics but thats it.

Has O'Malley ever worked for the Big Three in the comic industry or has he always stayed independent?

i don't mean him bringing back SP. just more of a fun comedy focused series that could run for a few issues if the premise was decent enough to justify it. we know he's funny so i don't know why we can't have more.

bump

That's some pretty good taste.

>if he brought back Scott Pilgrim, the character would be 38 by now
>him and Ramona probably has teenage kids by now, having their own Gen Z themed misadventures

But isn't Scott Pilgrim a "finding yourself" comic that grew popular with the indie crowd?

fucking canadian manga

Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing something about Scott and Ramona's adult lives and their kids or something

>male Lisa

Explain.

Yes, though they are generally similar to his previous messages of coming of age, just as Lost at Sea and Scott Pilgrim are.

>Ramona
>Having children

Can’t see it. Knives, on the other hand seems like the type to have 2 kids by age 30. Maybe even Kim, though Kim would probably have a single child and probably a divorce or two.

yeah but it's presented in a different way than say, lost at sea. plus you could ignore that entirely and just be reading canadian battle manga.

It sounds great if you're lonely, but if you have stuff you want to do, then it's a nightmare.

t. Someone who's girlfriend moved in, and tried to kill herself when I wanted to stay up drawing a comic instead of sleep

>Someone who's girlfriend moved in, and tried to kill herself when I wanted to stay up drawing a comic instead of sleep
wait, what?