Heterochromia iridum is the sure fire sign of a bad character

heterochromia iridum is the sure fire sign of a bad character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BA1gwFKq7u0?t=4m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny that chris chans oc of all things is the only time it makes sense since she herself has it.

>Yuna
>very clearly an Asian person
>has heterochromia of blue and green eyes

C'mon now.

vitiligo is the new heterochromia

There's no Asia on spira.

This, more bad mary sue noncharacters of late have vitiligo than heterochromia. Heterochromia still has the stigma attached but if you can write a good character and just need something to make them visually pop more just go for it.

At least albinism is safe, for now. Outside of the whole Albino trolls thing the homestuck fandom made up I've only ever seen like one albino character.

who? The only white character in Black Lightning?

I have heterochromia and I'm a piece of shit that posts on Cred Forums.

>she

proof

>homestuck
This is hallowed ground, we do not speak evil here.

Just one of my friend's OCs he's really got the market cornered on this one

Tidus is a moron

Even worse than Homestuck, dear user.

Homestuck FANDOM. Two words that could drive grown men to tears.

Turns out the whole thing was a scam to hit on lesbians.

one of the seven deadly sins, another fandom that starts with a u

>heterochromia iridum is the sure fire sign of a bad character.

Do you seriously want to be shanked by this?

I’d love there to be a character with heterochromia, but didn’t have any special powers. He/she just has two different eye colors and that’s it. It would be kind of funny to have people theorize if he/she was super special but then turns out that, nah.

>Complaining about race/ethnicity in a game about a fictional world that includes a red headed asian man with a Jamaican accent.

Do you go for the hottest girl or the girl you actually have a chance with?

What?

Yuna is a half breed, unironically.

this is Cred Forums complaining about race/ethnicity in things is 85% of what we do here.

I unironically like heterochromia as a character design.

Could you have special color of eyes in a non-special setting (like purple eyes in a real world setting)?

It's only okay if they've had their eye replaced with something else (ie cyborg eyes) or it happened because they got in a fight over a girl.

How many people with purple eyes do you see anyway?

Bowie was a cyborg!?

Make way for the homo superior.

What's wrong with Yuna? I remember that I actually liked her.

It's pretty rare but it happens.

Lulu hit on Tidus and he backed away like a beta

I went through the whole game without even noticing her eyes were different colors, because the difference is so subtle.

Bowie is everything

I never understood what was supposed to be weird about heterochromia, because one of my childhood friends had it.

That's not true heterochromia though, it's different amounts of light reflecting because his pupils are two different sizes

Glass ones don't count.
Dead ones don't count either

Are you saying David Bowie was a bad character?

>Implying you can kill Bowie

Asians rarely actually design Asian characters.
When they do though, they are VERY Asian.

Whatever. He probably would've just ended up squeezing one of her titties too hard and find out that they were bombs..

Well, they made me explode once or twice

>it's ok that this one thing is bullshit because the entire world is bullshit

It was literally a plot point for the game to indicate that she was half-Al Bhed.

You’d like Bee and PuppyCat then.

Do you seriously mean you wouldn't?
it means she likes you

You're never gonna have a chance with anyone if you're not willing to go for the gold.

beyond it being pretty lazy symbolism of her mixed heritage in a setting with literal magic, it's worth pointing out that blue and green are considered pretty much the exact same color in japan

FFX is by far the most "asian" final fantasy game so it has a lot of details that you'll either not really pick up on or think are silly if you dont understand the cultural context of them

Now if you'll excuse me I need to eat some sushi and sharpen my katana while praising the emperor and watching anime, desu.

Yes. You say that like it's not completely correct.

dunno about that

As an albino, I asure you: they're not fucking safe. You want o to go for some evil or edgy character? Make him albino.

Fucking stupid.

Funny thing is, he could've lost his eye.
Can you pic Bowie with an eyepatch? Yeah, he played that too.
The dude knew what teens liked before his time.

Actually, she had grey eyes.
Grey eyes are that cool: they can look from green to purple depending on light and surrounding colour.

ugh did you just eyesplain to me? I can't even

Spectre was but that's Cred Forums not Cred Forums

all this time i never actually noticed she had different eyecolors

I fucking hate that show. Is there really someone where they have two different eye colors and it’s all played as a joke, or just oc deviant art level design bullshit?

final fantasy 10-2 come and she sucks

Reminder
youtu.be/BA1gwFKq7u0?t=4m10s

>another fandom that starts with a u
we don't even whisper its name here

So did anyone liked the Exploding Blitzball in the novel of FFX?

it's not weird by itself
it's that every half assed character is given it because the design had nothing else going for it

it makes sense if the difference has some story element, but it's often used by someone desperately trying to make their shit design interesting by arbitrarily having different colored eyes

Holy fuck so furries do this all the fucking time

lulu's bottom of the barrel trash

>her ultimate weapon is dick-destroyingly fucking retarded to get
>she's outclassed by yuna in every way in stats and abilities
>wears a full body black fur and belt dress on a tropical island, proving she's an autistic retard edgelord.
>couldn't get anyone better than fucking Wakka

>implying asians can't have green eyes

Are you implying I cannot eyesplain you because you've got purple eyes?

He simply has business elsewhere, he'll return when it is time.

FFX was so weird to me the world was so amazing but the main characters were lame af. With the exception of Auron, Kumari, and Waka

>She

I like it on cat characters.

>hating on Wakka
I get that he sucks in the beginning but while every other character sucks by the end he's the true Bro of the game

> Lulu is a MILF.
> Wears the equivalent of Dominatrix Gear.

You lose.