Shego

Shego

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mZGQFyJa
fanfiction.net/s/9440365/1/Shattered-Souls
fanfiction.net/s/3188355/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hego

Shegi wherever I go, wherever Hego we do it pronto!

Kim Possible has some really hot chicks.

You think so user?

Shegosaurus.

>Shadgo

me go

Shagohad?

Nanomachines?

Shego? More like she should go back in the trash

metal.....gear....???

Post good fanfics with Shego

pastebin.com/mZGQFyJa

I always wanted to see Ron and Shego interact more.

...What's with that?

Shego would bed Ron instead of being a cocktease like Kim.

Second floor basement?

This one is not just a great Shego fanfic if you like the Ron x Shego pairing, its just a great written fanfic overall, sure there is a few times Ron got a little OOC but even the writer saw it and fix it

fanfiction.net/s/9440365/1/Shattered-Souls

You are gonna awoke the mungpoter. Please stop it.

Bonnie

I always got a kick out of Shego reading a magazine while Dr D went on a rant.
Bonnie should have hooked up with Ron

>shadman

We have Bonnie threads on /aco/ filled with cuckquean stuff ,the absolute lack of Shego x Ron stuff is the problem

I know that. Here's a gif for your troubles

thanks

A ladder??

what about that classic Cred Forums series where user mindcontrolled Bonnie into eating Kim's limbs and left her a quadruple amputee
this is something that actually happened

LALILULELO??

>mindcontrolled Bonnie
Wait what?

I thought she just woke up a quadruple amputee after that weird candle thing?

Bonnie? More like dummie!

Link?

>A RonxShego fic got me to watch Smokey and the Bandit again.

I forgot how fun that movie could be.

So did you read it all? What was your opinion about it? For me it just highlighted the lack of RonGo stuff out there in a highly saturated KiGo one

It was alright, if 100% out of character for damn near everyone involved. But I mean, the point of it was clearly to just rewrite Smokey and the Bandit with a RonGo twist.

There was another one I'd read some time ago that had Monkeyfist, Ron and Shego falling into some kind of time portal thing, ending up back in I want to say the Industrial Era. Bit of a "All you need is Kill" situation going on too. Pretty interesting if you like the idea of Ron becoming competent through lifetimes worth of failures, and also Shego in victorian/Edwardian style dresses. Down side is that for a good chunk of the story Shego is very much a damsel, though I don't recall much distress.

that sounds interesting, mind sharing the name of it or link?

I think I found it, it was quite buried
fanfiction.net/s/3188355/1/

>Shego
More like SHADGO amirite?!

oh now what the fuck, did the guy commission art of "Bonnie eating Kim" and the artist was just autistic or something?

okay I need to read this

bimgo?

Shego apparently awakened something inside many bi and lezi girls, according to the Internet.

lol wut?

Even as a kid, I thought Shego was better than Kim.

>fap
Shouldn’t it be... nevermind

Other than Kim and Shego, which of these girls did you crush on as a kid?

I miss you

I think that’s a different artist called rasbii

GIANT ROBOT HANDS!

>tenchi muyo
>girly
wot?

Nope. Went and found the original picture of OP's. It's Shadman. Though rasbii did a Shego drawing. The style is completely different and done off a screenshot.

hmmmmmmnope

Found the one I thought it was

Cute!

Keikaku means plan??

KILLER

And another thread ruined by Ronfags

what fucking episode

I love scenes like this, but shows don't do it much especially now days.

I respect the transparency showcasing the rest of the body.

The Mentor of Our Discontent

Based

Shego's the only Shadman thing I can jerk off to.

The fuck is Tenchi doing in that pic? Space opera yes, depending on version you are watching but girly? nope

underrated

You think anyone in here has touched a girl before?

I have a few times mate both kiss and handhold many here may not be or has been in a relationship for their own reasons mine are economic and having to take of my mother when she gets sick

Hey, I take exception to that, some of us live in countries where prostitution is legal.

But what if, I were to put Shegos curves on Kim, and call her my waifu?

I think we would need visual evidence to judge.

Let me find my flash drive.

I didn't watch these because I thought the girls were hot, I watched them because they were shows and I wanted to watch TV. Out of those I probably saw, from most to least
>Teenage Robot on Nick/Nicktoons up until 2010
>Kim fairly often
>Lizzie McQuite sometimes
>Puffy Ami Yumi sometimes
>watched card captors online for a few episodes and looked into the idea of buying merch based on some book with cards in it
>Totally Spies a few times when I was maybe 5-7
>Mew Mew Power at least twice on whatever Michigan station I saw Spies and Sonic Underground on in the short time I lived there
The rest were just maybe channel fllipping and watching a few random episodes, but I have Sabrina's animated series on DVD from back when I was a kid and buying DVDs of cartoons and stockpiling them.

I don't think I ever watched Witch or the top right anime.

>whatever Michigan station I saw Spies and Sonic Underground on in the short time I lived there
windsor, ON native here: probably the WB, channel 62or 60, can't remember They played all that fox kids shit on sunday morning.

That was most likely it, user. Thanks. I remember there was a set time I'd try to watch it and that it wasn't every day, so that sounds right.