Villains just wanna have fuh-unn

villains just wanna have fuh-unn
THEY JUST WANNA
THEY JUST WANNA
OO OOOO

Bump

I bet the vengeful rhino chief will bring him back as an even heavier cyborg for reasons, that or Thanos dickery will see him return.

This. He'll probably be mostly CGI given the actor

Honestly I figure that's why they got Serkis in the first place, because he would be able to make the character work both out of and in "costume". He's been a fun and well characterized villain, and if I'm not mistaken also has beef with Carol, so there's yet more to do with him.

Also I'm betting that the mention of Martin Freeman's CIA agent being a pilot means he's showing up in Captain Marvel, and I wouldn't be surprised if Rhodes shows up as well.

It'd be cool to see. I heard they're de-aging a lot of actors for the Captain Marvel movie

Serkis was brought in to give Mark Ruffalo and James Spader pointers on mocap acting for AGE OF ULTRON and given a bit part as Klaw as a bonus. There was no longterm plan for him.

I hope so. My thought is he could still be alive. He could see through the two way mirror for some reason.

there will be now i bet.

I think he was just messing with them. I mean, obviously there'd be someone on the other side.

Klaw is pure! Pure!

I know what you mean, but he even says
No, i really can
Idk, could be either

I got a better idea
>Killmonger ordered his corpse to be disposed of.
>Random Wakandans dump him in the mine
>Klaw's corpse falls into a molten vibranium vat
>The energy/vibrations from the Killmonger/Panther fight trigger a reaction in the mine
>Killmonger reawakens as a sound "ghost" that reverberates through the entire mound
>Sequel movie forces T'Challa to destroy the Vibranium mother load to destroy Klaw

>I made a friend!

That was adorable.

Serkis was adorable

>I MADE IT RAIN!

>THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

this man is joy

He's somewhere between Batman Forever Riddler/TwoFace and Dark Knight Joker.
He loves who he is.

Bump

And again Cred Forums proves that they have better ideas than the writers. Fuck.

> bet the vengeful rhino chief

> The man who turned his back on his best friend for failing to kill Klaw will revive Klaw

I don't think so

He's just not even dead actually. he's a cyborg or something, seeing through the two way glass like that.

The movie was written great though

>tfw we'll never hear his mixtape

not until he is resurrected as pure sound

So what was his SoundCloud

>not "THAT WAS KLAWESOME!"
They had ONE JOB.

Killer Klaw.

It was weird how Klaw was more Joker-esque than Leto’s Joker