Thoughts on Superjail?

Thoughts on Superjail?

eh, it was just another absurdist stoner's feverdream ejaculation. Bright colors and gore galore.

It did lack depth, didn't it? Was still fairly enjoyable though in a "turn off your brain" kinda way.

Recommend more stoner ejaculation

LIFE ON THE OUTSIDE AIN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE

stupid, amoral show that still managed to be fun, and was also better-animated than it had any right to be.

First season was great, but later on the show becomes a bit lame. It's a dumb show but that was part of the appeal. All of the characters are literal subhumans and their hijinks are fun to watch

I wanna fuck that gator.

I wanna fuck Jailbot

Fangirls ruined it

I've met two other women who liked the show so that seems a bit ridiculous.

THE WORLD'S GONE CRAZY AND IT AIN'T SAFE ON THE STREETS

What the fuck do u see in her ??

AWWWELL IT'S A DRAG I KNOOW
BUT THERE'S ONLY ONE PLACE TO GO

Shallow fun. The animation was great and the gore is creative. It offers exactly nothing in the way of plot/characters so it's hard to recommend to friends, but I like animation+violence so I enjoy it.

only first season was good. s2 took too long to make so i guess they lost what they had going. it just wasn't the same.

First season also had the best animation by far.

I'M COMIN' HOME
WHOA YEAHH
I'M COMIN' HOME

I wish it was still on adult swim

absurdist black humor perfection. don't think too hard about it, that's why I like it. just watch it, if you can; each episode contains all you need to know so don't bother trying to understand a story.

terrorarium is still my favorite episode. this scene tripped me the fuck out

Xavier renegade angel
I love them both, but cannot deny user,s description, particularly since it's not a demeaning description. Unless you hold some sort of bias against ejaculate I guess

I think the later seasons got a bit too "sitcom" for my tastes.The prison became less hostile and they got more buddy-buddy with the inmates (more so than in season 1). The first season jail was a lot more outwardly horrifying, alien, and dystopian. It also felt like the deaths in the latter seasons were a lot more cheap with deaths being more liberally sprinkled around rather than things being relatively normal until the climax of total carnage. Also a lot of the latter deaths seemed to be shit like "shoot a rubber band and everyone dies" rather than the more carefully (can' think of a better word) done and more gratuitous deaths in the first season.

Also Ash is best inmate.

>The moment in each episode where everything goes to shit.

MFW things were going smooth bu you know exactly whats about to happen

RIP

Fun show. I loved how creative the violence would get and how expressive the animation was, especially on The Warden.

I wanna fuck the living hell out of The Mistress.

dis

Very fun. Had fun characters, and even the setting was neat.

Acid

I kind of wish Mistress and Warden got hitched. She would have made a good straight man to his wackiness. Now she's just an unfunny rug muncher after getting Alice dick

Also they really went overboard with Lord Stingray

Is it true it was cancelled to make way for Mr. Pickles?

I want to fuck the Warden and want him to be my daddy.
I believe so. Mr. Pickles wasn't that great of a show, so I'd say AS fucked up.

This user knows what's up but I liked the show more when it hit that sitcom phase. Made the show feel ironically comfy and it made me cheer for a lot of the characters when they did their casual appearances

Season 1 is great.
First half of Season 2 is bad.
Second half of Season 2 is good.
Season 3 is pretty good.
Season 4 is bad.

it saddens

i didnt like it when they started giving the immates names and personalities and using them for several episodes

will it quench my hunger for more xavier?

Cancer episode was good, pretty surprised to see a kid die tho.

I didnt even realize this made it into 4 seasons.

>fangirls
Elaborate.

tossup between ash and the guy with the bird. or honestly i really like jackknife and think he was everything he needed to be in the entire series

just seeing this screen gives me such a comfy feeling

I loved it but the first season was the peak

Season 1 > Season 3 > Season 2 = Season 4

I don't really see what was wrong with Season 4 tho, it was still stoner kino, maybe too much plot

I like it, but I also feel like pic related because of

Great show but it's run its course

Depends. Are we talking about existential thirst, or a man-made construct concept of thirst?

Trash after the first season.

how about both?

Both, my friend, is just made inside your head, constricting your own mind and body, because satience is opposite of hungerness, and satience is like a sapience, must be not ignored and confined. You can easily date your bodily and spiritual hunger by the power of satience.
Now gimme dat hoagie, because this is a food for a body, not for a soul. Your soul is CRAVING souls nourishment, and your body is disguising this spiritual hunger with its own, mere mortalish hunger. You have to accept that there is no hunger or thirst, only Satience. You must nourish your souls, then the rest of your mortal coil.