ITT: characters who are literally you

ITT: characters who are literally you

kill me

Jack Spicer always felt so shoehorned in. Here's this series about mystical magic items with a ton of focus on martial arts, spirits, evil dragon guys, etc., and also here's some evil supervillian with killer robots. What was the point?

I shouldn't be alive

I guess they wanted a villain to serve as comic relief but having him be the kind of person who fights his own battles with martial arts clashes with the personality they wanted for him

and if he had been an evil sorcerer or some shit summoning demons to fight for him like Wuya then it would still not really fit, as you said the show is all about mystical shit so having someone who relies on mystical shit being such a loser kind of undermines it. It makes sense to me that they'd have the biggest fuck up use technology as it kind of makes it seem like magic > technology in the show

I don't feel like he felt shoehorned in though, I felt more that way about Chase sometimes

>constantly saying he doesn't care about shen gong wu
>randomly does to fit the plot

I'm not talking about the year of the monkey or the yin yang yo yo or anything though because those fit into specific plans he had, but there were still other times where his personality/motivations felt inconsistent as fuck

I don't see how people can be this autistic

will u b my gf

>literally you
Should i go to school tomorrow, user?

furries aren't as bad as any of those things desu

Honestly that was kind of the appeal. The mysticism versus technology angle made for some interesting dynamics between him and the otherwise boring-as-fuck heroes, which his character's insecurity and irreverence helped feel more believable in why he was doing these things in universe. Super silly, yes, but him and Wuya were two of the only memorable characters from this show.

Who were the other villains, even? Some talking bean? A dragon?

Fun fact: Jack Spicer has a huge fujoshi cult following fanbase

Only difference is that I don't work in showbiz, but hey-ho.

Nah hannibal bean and chase both had great voice actors with good dialogue they were pretty memorable imo

I also wouldn't say the heroes were boring either even though I liked the villains more. They had a lot of good dialogue and interactions and facial expressions etc, lots of shit that made them likable. Also Omi and Raimundo had a good relationship and the ending being Omi finally not being such an egotistical cunt to Rai was pretty nice and fitting

When was the last time you watched it? I finished rewatching it like a week ago but I highly recommend it. I thought I wouldn't like it as much on rewatch but I probably appreciated it more than when I was a kid and no other cartoon/anime has the same vibes that xiaolin showdown has, I already kind of want to rewatch it again

Too bad women don't like beta pussies irl

They do if said beta is getting fucked by another dude.

>plans in life always get foiled
>only friend is my pet
>like to wear outlandish clothing
>i like to pretend im really powerful but always job in fights
>constantly depressed over “bumbling boobs” ruining my life and the world around me
>want to control the world and reshape it into my perfect image, even though i know deep down inside i never will
>cant even get the things i crave in life the most, like how shredder cant ever get his coveted turtle soup

What movie is that from anyways?

It's a hard truth and I know from experience.

I just google searched it and it's from knock knock I guess

are you telling me you got fucked by another guy in front of a girl or that you're a girl who likes to watch betas get fucked by other guys

those things can BE furries

I think you already know the answer, given where we are.

>Korn

Please be my bf

how did it happen?

I'm bisexual and I had horny friends. I had a female friend with benefits and we mutually crushed on this guy. She convinced him to get blown by both of us, we double-teamed her, and eventually he fucked me me while making me eat her pussy. Good times.

I didn't know things like this happened in real life

I consider myself pretty lucky since the guy insisted he was straight. Honestly me and that girl were a terror. We were both degenerate internet devils feeding off of each others fetishes. I'm scared to visit her because I think she might try to get it on with me again and I'm in a serious relationship now.

Umm no, that's me.

Cool LARPing there senpai.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm kind of jealous desu

not of the gay shit though but you get what I mean

I have a grudge against the world, I'm a big fan of revenge, my life is a mess and I love the theatre and kitties. Also we look similar and I think we're even the same height in canon.

I feel you user. She was a shotacon and I was a tiny, horny teen boy. I still jerk off to those memories so much.

you are precious and I love you (platonically)

>Need cheap, disposable, family friendly enemies to "kill" without showing any blood on screen

Robots are a natural pick.

That was the point. Nature and mysticism versus technology and progress. Skill and prowess versus henchmen and trickery. He was the antithesis of the heroes.

Also, based Jack ends up winning the Villain Bowl.

The Korn shirt brings it all together.

I don't think I've ever related to a cartoon character like Donald and Squidward.

>tfw will never experience anything close to this because I'm too masculine in appearance

I don't know why it took him so long to build a power suit

and his punishment for all the villains was good too

I'm lazy and stupid as fuck.

He's the starter villain to oppose the heroes before things get really serious

>aren't as bad
>furries

You can't put those two together it's not natural and you and I both know it.

>when was the last time you watched it?
I'd say a decade or so, certainly not in years. Honestly I didn't really like Omi at all outside of the little bit you described, and Raimundo's only interesting part was the brief bit where he joined up with Wuya.

Hainnibal Bean and Chase (Chase Young? Was that his name) were both really lame, sorry.

>Aw fuck, I'm awake again...

Furries are cool.

What Cred Forums character is a gay hikineet that just watches cartoons and read comics all day.

Omniverse version specifically, mostly for the "childish and doesn't think things through most of the time" aspects.

filename

Hey, don't talk shit about Panda Bubba.

There is an answer but you won't like it. Peridot.

I am a mix of Carl and Shake.

>Not wanting mystic kung fu vs doctor eggman's illegitimate child

So user, when did you give up on the idea of fun?

i dont mind

You would be a hit at conventions

did you made a video crying and masturbating after you got dumped by your crush?