Continuing the Chronological Mignolaverse thread from yesterday!!!

Continuing the Chronological Mignolaverse thread from yesterday!!!
Annotated timeline
sutori.com/story/mignolaverse

>Giant Glass Mantis is Evil
>Is also Green
Zhara-Hem, what are you doing here? And as an insect no less?

The great tragedy of Hell on Earth is we stopped getting Ogdru-Hem names and a lot of them sort of got reduced to stationary kaiju.

That and Ben, Johann, Kate, Panya, and Devon.

>Glass Blower loses everything, becomes evil shade
To be expected given this universe really.

That, along with the horrible deaths of half the supporting cast.

I actually don't think any outside forces are in play in Glass Mantis, more just a ghost revenge story

It has a lot of similarities to Prayer for Neferu where someones soul is bound to something by using their body in a forge.

>God cares so little for sinners in the Mignolaverse that He'll just let their souls get snatched up and bound to wander the earth as puppets to other people or Dark Forces
That's slightly hilarious, in all honesty.

Beautiful

The fuck are those?

Oh, she's a fucking Oni. Well isn't that just dandy.

Noh-Monkeys

Stupid monkeys. What did they think was going to happen?

God fucking DAMNIT. Is nothing normal in the Mignolaverse!? It so like you can't even stub your toe without hordes of aberrations breathing down your fucking neck.

You're suffering from selection bias, my friend.
All the normal shit doesn't get put into comics. It's not ALL weird shit in Mignolaverse, but all the weird shit does get in the comics.

Don't forget, the BPRD, Hellboy, and Abe among others are all publicly known organizations and individuals. It's so mundane, Hellboy will ring a doorbell and be met with a "who are you?"

Don't forget that the reaction to some of the cosmic horrors in the series is usually "NOT AGAIN! OH GOD NOT AGAIN!!". The Mignolaverse is dark and full of terrors indeed.

So it's that time of year already

God this art is great that’s the one thing I like about the Mignolaverse the consistent art quality they have

I think the best mignolaverse art, besides Mignola, was when Harren was on BPRD. Top quality stuff.

Shame and slay. Fucking savos.

Then he left BPRD for Rumble, then he just sort of fucked off of Rumble, and now he's.....? The heck is with that man?

Oh god, it's Unland all over again.

He's been working on single issues for other stuff I think

Turns out vodoo magic only works so well against a an array of .357 Magnum revolvers

Well yeah if they don’t follow a few simple rules then why should you care for them

Damn you Hyperborea, you traitorous bastards.

Yeah things get really crazy by the end of hell on earth the average joes day goes something like
>Wake yo to a beautiful morning
>Look our my window and see that half the towns been destroyed by Lovecrafts wet dream
>Perfect day for a walk
>Pass by by the neighbors house and all I can hear is people screaming bloody murder inside
>Think I’ll go have some lunch, so I go to the diner me and my missing buddy ted love going to
>Order a sandwich, of great I found ted

>"Not Yet."
Don't you fucking dare, Isog.

Oh it's a bloody ghost-ship. Well this is certainly something you don't see everyday

.....Why exactly did seeing blood/murder send her into utter mania and finally total catatonia? Sure, I can understand being traumatized by that, but utterly destoryed mentally? That's just weird and not at all normal.

>when the autist of justice says to tone it down

Aww, too bad Ronnie's definitely going to have a bad end.

Sometimes trauma can affect people differently who know how “stable” she was anyways but I assume seeing a guy getting sawed to pieces would fuck anyone up

This ghost is REALLY determined to have his glory even in death, ain't he?

Fucking cold blooded justice

The only way it could have ended. You were an odd duck by the end of it, Wald, but you tangled with the Lobster the second most of all his foes, and your schemes cost him at least a little.

Better than anything Crimson Lotus or Waxman ended up doing to him.

Gonna do one more thread for today

Stone fucking cold justice

New thread!

Jesus. The Lobster gives absolutely no shits.

Well he only gives one shit and that shit is justice

;_;