Shuri is cute! CUUUUUUUUUUTE!

Shuri is cute! CUUUUUUUUUUTE!

>I call them sneakers
Gotta admit it, that part was pretty damn adorable

I bet she shitposts on MCU Cred Forums.

Back off she's mine

I still liked Thor a little better but Black Panther had a better villain, and far superior waifu's

She and Bucky should be a thing. Just to piss off everyone.

Will she call me a colonizer and tell me to drop my pants?

do you accept her as your smarter-than-stark overlord?

probably, considering how much people dislike him

Can't go wrong with dual throwing anus'

She should be into Bucky, who's into Steve, who's into Freedom.

Shame about that tranny face of her's

that's not legal

In Wakanda it is!

She's a pretty good Q but Stark did perfect the arc reactor with scraps and pulled most of the Iron Man tech out of his ass.

What you do in Wakanda, Stays in Wakanda.

Just imagine it. A young girl trying to get the attention of this older stud with him trying to avoid her entirely, and that shit happens often irl.

>Shuri is cute! CUUUUUUUUUUTE!
>Shuri is black! BLAAAAAAAAACK!
No, she's not cute.

>on her first visit to america she was hoping to go to disneyland

k-kawaii

That remote control driving scene really made me like her, she's too adorable. The playful and fun foil to the super serious main character.

>Bucky, we on Wakanda do not use guns. We use spears.
>Oh? Well ok. That could be-
>I am very good at handling spears. Pulling them, polishing them, I sometimes spit on them in order to polish. My brother tells me it's disgusting, but you don't think that, do you?
>Aaahhh. I think I will go back to the ice for a while
>You like cold? I could be there to warm you
>Oooookkk! I'm gonna go see what's over there now! Bye bye!
>"Shuri smiles. It's only a matter of time"

>smarter-than-stark
That's bullshit.

want this

She's probably just an average engineer with the luck of having super advanced tech and materials that make her seem smarter by comparison

it's canon

She's only smarter than Stark because of her privilege.

Weakest attempt at low balling I've seen in a while

>meme-spouting annoying sister character
No thanks

I laughed. I enjoyed all of her and T'Challa's interactions

I'd say she's smarter than Stark in much the same way that I'm smarter than Galileo. I kinda win out by default since I have access to more info. In order to find out who is smarter you'd have to have them have access to the same level of science and technology.

>tranny face
>her's

CUTE
how awkward does buckles get when steve shows up and sees how helpless he is w shuri?

You're right. I have seen trannies posted here that look more female than that dude.

>MCU Shuri's personality has absolutely nothing to do with her comic's personality
>No one cares
Marvel fans are really passionate about the characters.

She's going to become MCU Moon Girl, right?

> Okoye will never kick you in the nuts and peg you.

This. She's very obviously in the same league as Tony Stark's supergenius, but also happens to have access to super-magical-science and all the knowledge accumulated throughout the millennia by Wakanda. She wins by default, the same way Steven Strange is smarter than an 18th century surgeon.

>Mmm, hello Mr Barnes. Enjoying Wakanda?
>Aaahhh, h-hello there kid. And yeah, it is a beautiful place. Won't lie, I miss my home, but Wakanda is great
>I'm glad you like it. This place is indeed beautiful, but there is something I miss a lot. Something that is no longer here
>What is that, Shuri?
>I miss my father. He was a great man, a great king. Every night, I used to meet him and kiss his cheek every time he would go somewhere
>I am sorry about your father. I truly am. I never... I'm sorry, I wish I could-
>It's ok. You didn't have any choice, you were under control. And besides, I already feel like I made peace with my father. I just... miss kissing him
>Oh! Thank you. I know I owe you and your brother a lot. you been nothing but kind since I woke up and-
>Mr Barnes, would you let me kiss you in cheek? Just... Just to remember my father
>That is... weird. But I don't see why not?
>"Shuri kiss him in his right cheek but she laughs a bit while doing so"
>What is it?
>Your beard tickles me
>H-Haha... I ah... I think I-
>I wish you could tickle me somewhere else
>Wow... and you used to kiss your dad with that mouth?
>You can be my daddy for now, Bucky.
>Oh my God. I'm gonna go see T'challa, bye Shuri
>Haha, see you soon, Mr Barnes.

We're just not autsitic and afraid of change.

Neither did Blade. Or Ledger's Joker. It's okay to reinvent a character as long as you do it well.