Who's the best couple in Cred Forums-related stuff, and why is it pic related?

Who's the best couple in Cred Forums-related stuff, and why is it pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsWgrf3XLKQ
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3694196177&feature=iv&src_vid=JsY6sP4xsO8&v=1IjtyoZseuU
youtube.com/watch?v=2gk0XERX6ZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heathy relationship and active sex life

>Gomez and Morticia
Ah, so you are a man of superb taste as well I see.

Posting second best.

Man of taste right here, everyone.

But is it Cred Forums?

It's Cred Forumsrean.

>But is it Cred Forums?
Considering that we had a Valentine's thread about it that didn't get instantly nuked by the mods, I'd say Yes.

Well, you posted it. The two play off each other in healthy and interesting ways. It's a cute and comfy relationship, and Nabi and Doki clearly admire each other.

Is Worm Cred Forums enough? Dragon and Defiant make a pretty sweet couple.

Otherwise, Duane and Leysa from Unsounded were great together.

ey, i'm really happy with the ressurgence of 'there she is' content on this board.

This place really needed a boost of positivity.

>Is Worm Cred Forums enough?
Eh, most people seem affable to it, so I suppose it is. And you are indeed correct about D&D being fucking cute. Your pic is also a good choice.

>the "I saw this for the first time because of yesterdays thread" thread

>Its the "I must always point out the 'exact' (read: invented) reasons as to why a thread was made" post
Oh

Also why new people seeing and enjoying the series would be a bad thing? Aside from shitposting, i guess.

I have a contender for you.

These two are perfect.

>Also why new people seeing and enjoying the series would be a bad thing?
user, you forget that this is Cred Forums. And on Cred Forums, NOBODY is allowed to enjoy anything EVER.

>look at pic related and remember the first time I saw it on ABS over a decade ago
Hey, kid. What's middleschool like these days?

Too High Teir

He gets what amounts to a sexy amazon warrior without any of that amazon cultural baggage
She gets a competent husband who somehow can escape from her grasp despite her being 10xs stronger than him

>they were based of the Kirby's
one can only picture what there life was like.

This user is man of fine taste. Like perfectly aged fine wine.

This has to be the crackiest ship I've ever seen, and yet I'm perfectly fine with it.

So what about the Cred Forums WORST couple?

I always knew Guts was into size difference because of all the elves he's befriended.

>literally "Tumblr: The Relationship"

How about no

>Nabi&Doki
>"Tumblr"
Mike, get off the internet you homo.

The entire thing relationship is built off of the self righteousness of interracial progressiveness. Pretty much the only reason they're shoved together is for propaganda purposes by the creator and to make the viewer feel bad about wanting to keep to their own kind and preserve their culture.

>culture is decided by ethnic origin
that's so far beyond retarded I can't put it into words.

>mentally and emotionally abusive to him
>treats him like dirt only actively helps him like twice or so
>treats any crush he has as shit (except Lila who put her in her place)
>stalks him to the point of breaking into and out of his house numerous times
>collects his discarded tissues and gum, and uses them to make an effigy which she makes out with on a regular basis
>"BUT ITS CUZ HE LIEKS HER"

tsundere is annoying even in America. If she hadn't confessed to him in the movie, she'd be about a year or two from cutting herself and dripping her blood into his food. Fuck this ship.

>98745017
>"LOLINTERACIALPROGRESSIVENESPROPOGNDABLUBBGOOOOGOO"
Oh, it's you from the other thread. I should've known. How about you go stick a large marble cock up your bum if you're so headset on preserving you're "Ethnic Culture" and 'Pure Society", faggo? No (You)'s from me, either.

ORION. Our Race Is Our Nation. Culture and race are invariably connected. In their case, they're based off two Oriental cultures, the Jap and the Korean. While they're genetically similar enough that it's okay to mix in small numbers, it still betrays the children of both races, leaving them spiritually damaged and vulnerable to all sorts of illnesses. This is common sense.

I take this back. The whole "MUH RACIAL PURITY"/shitposts from Cred Forums hell.

>everyone I disagree with is an evil Cred Forums nazi :ccccc

Your reddit is showing. This sort of shit is common knowledge around here.

>he disagrees with me, must be a reddit faggot
Fuck off dickwad.

Maybe the whole racial purity thing might just be Cred Forums being idiotic as usual, but you can't deny its annoying.

>98745247
Never mentioned Cred Forums, fag. Just pointed out that you're the same retard spouting bullshit that isn't even supported by proper scientific analysis or even basic understanding of how genetics work. Kindly off yourself.

You have quite the talent for cramming as much stupid and false things into a single post. I'm amazed!

>Culture and race are invariably connected.
but that's wrong, You know full well that people of different ethnic origins can share similar value systems, belief, and morals. Race/ethnic origin has never been the determined the culture one belongs to. You visit a site where people of different ethnic origins come together to fellate a Austrian that championed German supremacy for fucks sake.

B-but it's COMMON SENSE!!!!

The best couple

god damn my childhood, i remember watching this back then and the animation quality just blew my mind, i didnt know flash could make anything that smooth

Wall-E and EVE are the purest Cred Forumsuple.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsWgrf3XLKQ

No, posting non western shit is against the rules

Nice choice

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3694196177&feature=iv&src_vid=JsY6sP4xsO8&v=1IjtyoZseuU

I've loved that flash and Shii's song (Wind's Nocturne) since they were relatively new. It's nice to see an appreciation for the interweb classics.

The problem that this specific cartoon is portraying is even more conservative than talking about different races and different cultures. For all that Americans debate about race, its easy to forget that there are Chinese and Korean towns and villages that currently exist that will ostracize a couple that date from the wrong village. Not from the wrong race, or from the wrong culture, but from the wrong fucking town. This specific thing is probably a metaphor for a Korean-Japanese relationship. The disdain that last-generation Japanese and Koreans hold for eachother is like black/white relationships in America from fifty years ago.

>There she is
Literal Korean Kino
Nothing else comes close. PROVE ME WRONG.
pro tip: you cant

You're right. I can't

spbp, literally unbeatable

One, Austrians ARE Germans

Two, different ethnicities within a race have regional variations based on geography, but that doesn't change the fact that their cultures are fundamentally compatible with others that are genetically similar to them. This is why "black power" and "white pride" are so powerful, it's because there is common heritage for these two races. For white people, it all comes from our Hyperborean/Atlantean origins, which we do not share with other races. Just to name an example.

You have yet to provide an actual argument. I wonder if it's because you're just a sophist who doesn't have one?

>98748654
>You have yet to provide an actual argument.
I do not argue with genuine, full-blown autists and cumguzzlers, such as (You)rself. My apologies if this offends your obviously all-too-inflated, all-too fragile ego and sense of self-importance that you mask behind an extremely thin veneer of 'fighting' for "Racial Purity", my dearest friend.

This is some Delta Green shit.

I laughed out loud at how a broader gene pool exposes children to more diseases.

Well, I'm sold. Atlantis blood sounds super badass. But if you get to be Atlantean/Hyperborean, can muh black folk be from somewhere cool too? Like Agartha or Lemuria maybe? Ain't gotta be kangs or nothin' just a fun back story.

What about the lost kingdom of Ys? Throw everybody off coming out of the Welsh mountains. No one'll see it coming.

Rick Griffin is more sexually frustrated than Morbi, and that is saying something.

I remember when Cred Forums was love.

You can actually post Korean stuff because Cred Forums doesn't want it
but Cred Forums doesn't either

Blacks are from Africa, this is pretty basic geography

Unless we don't know shit, and they come from elsewhere. Like Australia.

I dunno... I sure wish I had a Doki in my life right now.

You want a girl who falls in love with you, despite society saying it's wrong for people like you to be together, but she keeps following you around and hanging out with you until she wears you down and you fall for her too?

That's a lot of work.

Their bond felt natural without being too lovey dovey

I think he means someone that loves him so much, he doesn't even have to bother to love her back except for the token gestures

>gosh, I sure wish a girl loved me a lot for no reason
You don't love yourself, that is your problem. Another person will not solve that.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gk0XERX6ZI

Better than nothing.

I'm sure as hell gonna make a thread when Amalloc announces a release date

I won't let a single user on Cred Forums miss it

>girl coworker called me cute on valentimes day
>but she's not of my race
wat do

Remove Cred Forums.

I'm surprised I've never seen a parody of this with the characters from Zootopia.

Korea is western of japan.

>Korea makes the most anime anime ever, but everyone speaks korean
>it can only be discussed on Cred Forums because it's not japanese

Go for it, otherwise you're literally cucking yourself.

so who fell for the kickstarter meme?

I’ve seen crossover art of it before

A man of taste.

There's some decent crossover art, like pic related.

The northern lights here?

wasn't there an indiegogo for the next part what happened to that?

It got funded, but still in progress. Last time i checked on their page there was some issue along the way so its going to suffer some delays.

if you have to ask us then it's already too late.

is there any Rosinna Rabbit pages that have a happy ending with he and that rabbit boy who likes her?
I recall there are like 1 or 2 that are genuinely nice