GO!GO! GO!

Shit I got a huge chunk of shitty zeitgeist in my eye

What?

How can you watch that piece of crap?

>Show that literally just started might not have a relationship

...wow. I uh. Really do care, OP.

Im glad im not the only one who vehemently hates this simplistic and ugly show

>there will be no hetero sex of relationship scenes

I don't understand what this means. Does this means there wont be any relationships or that there wont be any straight sex scenes and its all going to be full faggotry?

You filthy racemixing scum you are right, a shame

>episodes came out a few days ago

I haven't seen a single thread about this show. Is it that irrelevant? I remember being curious about the trailer a month ago, it could have been great or terrible. I might watch it.

There's been one or two threads.

Mixed feelings from most anons. Right now it doesn't seem to invoke enough emotion-positive or negative-to get Cred Forums talking. Maybe that will change as it goes on.

Good. Shipping is cancer for the retarded.

what's the green dudes name? I bet its flurb or blorb or something haha

Well I watched Episode 1.

It was bad. I'm not watching any more. The animation is shit, worse than Family Guy, the humor is just people yelling or saying "snarky" things but isn't funny-snarky like Archer, the plot is boring as fuck. It's not even so-bad-it's-good, it's just bad. The cat person isn't even hot enough to jerk off to so this show offers nothing to anyone.

Mooncake the Planet Killer

>Well I watched Episode 1.
This show is already airing? Awesome. Gotta find a stream or a torrent for it.

This show looks like it might be decent, but it really is funny how obvious it's trying to cash in on the new audience Rick and Morty created. I'm certain that even if this show is derivative and tryhard it will run way better than any of Dan Harmon's too-schizophrenic-drunk-and-angry-to-work narcissitic meltdowns of shows.

Yeah, eps 1 and 2 came out a few days ago. I don't even care enough to watch Episode 2 but feel free to check it out and report back. I honestly was interested because of the trailer so it might be worth trying. I didn't like it.

I liked it, I feel it's still finding it's footing in the writing but the art and animation looks a lot better than Rick and morty ever has, not to mention that it's a lot more fun.

So, currently, I just watched episode 1, and it's awesome.

Episode 2 was also good.
The cat alien's name Avacado was a little bit silly, and I somehow get the impression that the main character sounds like one of the voices from Charlie the Unicorn series.
But aside from that, it was a really nice scifi action adventure series with some dark humor.
I'm definitely interested in watching more of it.

I already hate how this show is trying to land heartbreaking dramatic moments in every episode despite being mostly comedy. I know audiences go nuts when Futurama and Rick and Morty do it but they don't do it every episode, that's exhausting.

>replying to any thread that has GO! GO! GO! in the op

If anything, the best moments of this show so far are when it unironically tries to be serious and dramatic. The actual comedy is terrible.

The main character is voiced by Olan Rogers, one of the three main dudes on the youtube channel Balloon Shop.

>NOOOO NO RACE MIXING OR STRAIGHT SHIT GOING ON

Who the fuck honestly cares? I need funny shit going on anyway. If we can have jokes with the gay shit then sign me the fuck up!

>Cred Forums spends over a decade bitching and whining about wanting a decently animated, serialized action series for adults
>a show like that actually gets made
>Cred Forums instantly hate it
you faggots are your own worst enemies

I want to like it. I like the idea of it. I like the creator's passion behind it.

I just want it to be good at ONE THING and I'll praise and defend it. Give me well animated action scenes, OR funny humor, OR good drama, OR waifu bait, and you can sacrifice everything else. But it doesn't have a single good quality. It's just terrible all around.

i hope he and avocado fuck

I tried to watch this but man the MC is the most insufferable faggot ever

>Liking Space Dunder

Protip: If a sci-fi show has the word "space" in its title, it's shit

Fucking kill yourself.

I'm not one of the people who was clamoring for more "decently animated, serialized action series for adults" but from what I gathered from the trailer this show seems to not know if it wants to be an actual action show or if it just wants to be an action show ironically. It's like it's affraid if it's too serious about being an action/sci-fi show people might make fun of it for being genuine about something in an adult-oriented cartoon in 2018.

So no shipping? Thats fine. Not every show needs shipping to be good unless you're a shipfag.

It's a scifi action comedy show.

Did you pretend Rick and Morty never aired on purpose?

You fuckheads just made me watch the first episode. Fucking hell the MC is annoying. VA sounds like a white guy who thinks yelling some words is funny and so lolrandomxd.

>comedy
There's your problem.

>Rick and Morty
except that show is garbage

Season 1 was good. Season 2 was pretty meh and season 3 was hot garbage, but season 1 was alright.

I thought Disney did a good job of trying to kill black panther by letting the lefty media at it two weeks early.

Exactly, it isn't the straight serious action show Cred Forums was asking for. It's more similar to GotG or even Spaceballs than it is Star Trek/Wars.
>inb4 Star Wars had jokes
I know but the ratio isn't the same.

If it is any consolation for you, the serious moments in this show easily overshadow the comedic moments

Holy shit your right
I might have accidentally done this to a show that I really liked when I tried to get more people to see it

This is literally the second thread ever I see about this show, and I already thought it was unappealing in the first one.

This looks lame

Why didn't Conan just make a Flaming C cartoon?

Frankly from what I've seen I don't believe you. Or maybe you mean the comedy is so bad that it makes the drama look good in comparison.