The Loud House Plush Dolls

Since people have been talking about how strange it was that the show didn't have merchandise:
>Wicked Cool Toys partnered with the TV series "The Loud House" to launch a line of collectible figures and plush toys. The eight-inch characters are expressive, colorful and feature Lincoln, Clyde, Luna, Lucy, Lana, Lola and Lori. For ages 4 and older. Price: $9.99 each; available in fall 2018.

Source: newsday.com/lifestyle/family/hot-new-toys-2018-1.16803228

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rk_qLtk0m2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no leni
>but that fucking annoying bitch clyde gets a toy instead

>Luna, Lana and Lola
Best sisters get the merchandise, proof they're the most marketable sisters and only autists like Lynn and Leni.

Is it gay that i think the lincon in the pic is the best out of the group?

>Luna
>Best sister
>Implying they're not holding back the actual best sister, Leni, just so they can sell the garbage sisters of Lynn, Luan, and Lisa during the second merch wave

>Shit sisters don't get a plushie
>People get surprised

What did you expect? They're supposed to make money out of this, who would buy a Lynn doll?

I would. But I'm satisfied with Luna and Lana.

Leni is much better then sisters like lori, luna, and making that little dumb nigger clyde at all let alone first is a fucking insult

If there's a Clyde hopefully they'll do a Bobby

>Lucy, Lana, and Lola
Oh God. All the inevitable /tlhg/ hot-glues and built in vagina modifications.

Actually, it does make sense. They're releasing garbage first with Clyde and Luna, so they can keep the more popular sisters of Leni and Luan to sell the second merch wave.

Leni is shit user, the fact they won't even make merch with her right away is the proof.

>clyde and luna
If those were collectible for convention, maybe, but as supermarket toys those will warm shelves forever. Especially with those outfits

At 8 inches they aren't big enough to fuck.

Clyde and Finn get to be bargain bin buddies.

I can see that but it still angers me, i want my luan and leni plushes now damnit
>Leni is shit user
Im sorry you have terminal shit taste user, but youre wrong
Luna will sell but clyde will shelfwarm hard

Since the theme is those Deuces Wild versions, I don't think Bobby will get one any time soon

>Clyde and Finn get to be bargain bin buddies.
Fucking kek

Luna will not sell, no appeal to kids and there are no lunafags left after L is for Love.

I'm sorry you have unironically autism. Face the facts user.

>no appeal to kids
Her design is one of the best though of the toys. Shes not nearly my favorite sister but to say she wont sell is ludicrous. Also, any news on actual plastic dolls or action figures?

>Luan and Leni
>Not shit taste
kek

I think Luna and Clyde are fairly popular among kids. It's not like this show cares about sales from manchildren.

Guys, I really don't think your taste in waifus is the best indicator of business strategies or what will be the most popular selling toys.

>not recognizing perfection when he sees it
>calls others autistic
I have some bad news for you user...

Dude, look at her costume. Kids don't want KISS ripoffs.

Luna's not popular. Luan is popular. And Clyde isn't really liked by kids, either. Mostly tolerated.

They're only doing the superhero stuff from that one episode. So as far as the plushies are concerned we probably won't see anybody besides the loud siblings and clyde. The figurines might be diffrent story though.

I wouldve hated clyde as a kid, hes spergy and not funny and takes up too much time and attention especially away from the better characters

>Luan is popular
Among who? The manchilds on this site?

You think parents will buy that Luna? with that outfit?

>I wouldve hated clyde as a kid
Well that's you. As a kid I would've liked him. Maybe you've just got shit taste.

Kids. They love Luan. Do you live under a rock? She's got a big presence in their Loud House adverts.

I don't think it's him who has shit taste.

>As a kid I would've liked him. Maybe you've just got shit taste.
You have no right calling other peoples tastes shit if you wouldve liked a cringey stupid character like clyde

>She's got a big presence in their Loud House adverts.
So does everyone else.

>Kids. They love Luan.
Just beause you say it doesn't mean is true, Luna is far more popular among fans beause she's a dyke and you can actually see that getting reflected on fanart.

Ok, maybe we should stop talking about what kids like as if we know the first thing about it.

Clyde was included in the first wave so boys would have something to buy besides Lincoln. They don't want this to come off as a girl's line and with Lincoln as a ken doll. Luna is there to appeal to older kids and Lola is for the younger girls still into princess stuff. Lincoln and Lola will be the big sellers here.

Times change, man. People aren't going to freak out because she likes the Devil's music. Some of the parents might even have been KISS fans themselves.

>Luna's not popular. Luan is popular. And Clyde isn't really liked by kids, either. Mostly tolerated.
Not based on internet presence and likes through Loud House social media.

And neither of you see the dumb loop that occurs now in trying to say "well, when I was a kid I would've/wouldn't" which only goes into a dumb back in forth of "nuh-uh, you"?
Because it's irrelevant whether we now like the character or would as kids when we're no longer kids and the actual child demographic it currently has is what matters.

It's not the devil music angle. It's that it looks like shit.

I never said I would or would not have liked Clyde. as a kid.

Shes may be polular among teens and adults who watch the show, and yes nick does take that into account, but these are aimed at ylunger kids. And they tend to love slapstick humor and gag/pranks.

These toys are aimed at preschool and elementary aged kids. Luna was a bone thrown to the older crowd in middle school and high school.

With kids, you obstinate dullard.

Exactly. Their instagram and whatnot

And she won't sell, just like Clyde.

You do realize that Lori is also included in the initial push, right?

Clyde is basically Robin to Lincoln's Batman. And a lot of people don't like robin. So that's why he's not exactly everyone's favourite. The show does a poor job of making him fun outside of being Lincoln's sidekick or humiliating Clyde.

>Luna won't sell

>Luna will not sell, no appeal to kids and there are no lunafags left after L is for Love.

I remember when guys thought lesbians were hot.
Today they're a crime against nature because the mere existence of a lesbian couple = "ZOMG, I've been cucked by a girl." WTF?

What lousy level of self esteem is this?

Yes, brain-damaged user. She definitely won't.

Is that a challenge?

the real question is...

will the Lucy plush have actual eyes under the hair?

>Grog think tiny peoples won't barter for Luna figurine
>Grog make joke about Luna resembling village hearth instead

No.

Yeah. Lori is surprisingly popular since she arguably gets the most screentime and character development among the older sisters.

Honestly I think Luan and Lynn were held back so that the second wave would have something something mlre appealing to prop up the other sisters or characters they want to include.

Now the dust has settled can we all agree that Luan is the best Loud?

>inb4 DURR HURR Aprils Fools

I never had a problem with her. Only people overreacting to things like the April Fools episodes are the type of autists who watch Mr. Enter videos about things about "mean-spirited" and cannot handle the banter IRL or otherwise.

She'll do fine. But she won't sell anywhere near as much as Lola. Little girls love pink and princess shit. Lincoln will do the same or better than Luna simply by virtue of being the mc. Clyde is the only real possibility of failure

No

I only came here to say that Luan is the best Loud. Now, goodbye!

I completely agree. It's like those guys who can't ever stop complaining about Bloo in Foster's Home, when he was the soul of the show. His over the top selfishness and egoistical tendencies were all played for laughs. Too bad some autismos could never let it go, demanding PUNISHMENT for every unfortunate reaction he caused. Forgetting, of course, those both are children's shows with ridiculously exaggerated characters, the action/reaction between them being the source of every single joke.

>No Leni
>No Lucy

sigh at least we got Lola

I dislike Luan, but I love her April Fool's episodes cause it's the only time her shtick is actually any fun.

But Fool Me Twice sucked because it was just a long montage of unfunny gags with a decent last minute ending.

Lucy's name is right there.

>Times change, man
Not an argument. It just looks like shit. You keep posting in that thraed like we have no photos or something.

>when her regular laught drags and turns into evil villainous laughter
April Fool's episodes are the best.

She's a literal dyke. The make up is the least of their worries

Chances is that conservative families are avoiding this series like the plague by now.

The real question is : when will they make Luan dummies for aspiring ventriloquists?

What brings up another question;

Is this IRL Luan?

youtube.com/watch?v=rk_qLtk0m2c

We can only hope for Mr Coconut dummies

I dunno, maybe they realized that the show might be on their side. I mean, look at what it actually has :
>one gay couple with an adopted son
>the son is the whimpiest kid on the block, can only socialize with one person outside of his family and is incapable of interacting with the opposite sex
>the parents are beyond helicopter parents
>the entire family cannot maintain itself without constant counselling and therapy or it would break apart
>meanwhile the stable family with eleven kids is doing just fine and can settle all the problems inside the family without outside help

Now, if other families could avoid it as well, that'd be perfect.

This, a Blooless Fosters would be complete dullsville

>>the parents are beyond helicopter parents
They're probably going to reduce that based off the winter episode.

>implying they'll start to care about continuity now
Lily should be 3 by then.

It's a double switcheroo

The moral-guardian family is DA GAYS and the free caring family is pure anarchy

It's pure genius, like when South Park made a crude, tasteless movie about a crude, tasteless, movie. Including the overacting by parents and moral guardians and their scapegoats

So any real freak-out about the actual movie would just made their point stronger

That's the weird thing about this show, in between the generic morals you get in every cartoon, you get stuff that's never really told to kids like "being yourself might mean you won't always be on good terms with everyone" (with Luan being obnoxious in No Laughing Matter) or rather than giving the usual "always follow your dreams" spiel going for a more grounded "you will never be a rock star, pipe dreams are just that, pipe dreams ; you're better off pursuing hobbies, working a bit so you can buy that fucking boat" in Roadie to Nowhere.
Kinda refreshing.

Whoops

Thx user

I hate being that guy but MLP did it first

Also the rock star moral was uncalled. No one can knows for sure. Working hard sure helps, but you can't say it's impossible to be famous, and there's literally nothing wrong about it.

I think you severely underestimate how much those types of lessons are actually imparted onto kids, as well as severely overestimating how much the show is actually demonstrating those morals.

Good thing that's exactly what the show did.

I dread to see the degeneracy that is going to show up in the /trash/ thread when these things get released.

Hot glue
Hot glue everywhere

Where the FUCK are the Leni ones?

fuck the picture alone made me hot glue the phone

Replaced in favor for that annoying faggot nigger clyde

>Name is Clyde
>Has gay parents

Was this intentional?

She's one of 3 Louds in the Nick Brawl online game. Either she's popular, or kids just enjoy punching her in the face.

I fucking hope so, would be the funniest thing nick has done in years

So will the Lori plush make a fart sound when you squeeze it?

How are Wicked Cool Toys action figures like? Anyone have somwthing from the company?

Oh, this is great I want Lola.

holy shit, I need Clyde and Lori ASAP.

Will they be machine washable?

im gonna buy the lola to hotglue.

fans did plushies first and better

I'm expecting a lot of plush lewding both in real life and through drawings. Though I'm not gonna lie I would like a Lucy push

The other sisters are probably going to be part of a second wave if the first set sells well.