Implying Rigged is today, so I thought I'd dump some ancient (2008ish) board-tans...

Implying Rigged is today, so I thought I'd dump some ancient (2008ish) board-tans. We're playing against /wsg/ in 30 minutes. Lets take a trip to the past, before moviewars.

back when /r9k/ was a gentleman

Ive got some modern stuff too apparently.

Im mostly focusing on Cred Forumsnrad and be/ck/y, anyone in particular you want to see?

Can I get a fucking bump? Im on page 8 over here

we got 5 (five) years of prep time, this is our cup
its time!

Let the games begin!

apparently /m/ is counting on us to win this year to stay in the tourney

>red aku
>red hope corgi
this is it
/m/ victory doesn't count.

Good luck Cred Forums

shit, I have a great song that someone wrote for Cred Forums a few years back. I'll submit it for the spring cup. its better than the one we have now

I HAVE HOPE

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Template for the Daily Bugle

I fucking love this stadium.

Is that a boy or a girl?

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

its /mlp/-tan. girl

godamn we scored again

took us five years but its finally paying off

Are you sure?

>4 years without an elite cup win
>I was still in college the last time Cred Forums won an elite cup match

What the hell have I been doing with my life?

never forget your roots

dammit Luthor

this announcer dissin' Cred Forumslette

I feel like OP needed a more obvious divegrass OP.

OH GOD WHY

Jesus we are killing it today

3-0, we're killing them

3-0 we got this!
only Akus goal is missing for all the medals to have their move.

Good boy

Take this Test boost, Doom

cup threads are on a difficult spot

I know, it's really hard to find them on my boards.

Brock out here murdering.

why do we have this stupid ugly yellow uniform?

Its the ttgo schedule kits.

Ohhh yeah. I get it. It sucks but I get it.

also AKU AKU AKU AKU AKU

SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS

>That tiny text
Shit.

I can't believe someone saved this, much less felt it was worth re-posting.

I scribble that together.

Well played Cred Forums.

wow we fuckin DESTROYED them

here we see a proto-Cred Forumsnrad

Well that was brutal. Can't wait to choke it away in the first round of knockouts

Ah yes, the Cred Forumsmrade user design.

we really have to add Stardust to the roster, he'd turn the ball into concrete and glitch teh score for us to win

We're looking good so far
but still
>/m/
>/wsg/
lets not get ahead of ourselves

Yeah, Stardust would be a great addition. Or some more Marvel references, like Captain Hitler.

>Captain Hitler.
fund it, we need someone to combat Cred Forums.

I scribbled that relationship chart together like 4+ years ago.

Never seen this pic of the floating island before.

sorry m8 didn't meant to quote.

SLUT
L
U
T

I have seen that one.

We should use our OCs

>foam

FUCK

RIGHT

OFF

Everyone seems to believe that we're gonna throw it later

That's actually a different character, they's all the characters from Psu's old comic New Gamer Radio Theater. One of the characters was a girl with glasses, but she wasn't Cred Forumslette and didn't bare much resemblance to her.

She did dress up as her once in Question Duck though I think.

Flash would be a good addition to the team

Amazing that the green suit version still makes the rounds.

What happened to Cred Forums's radio show threads? I have one saved that a few Cred Forumsmrades made.

Flash please go

man,good memories,thanks for this thread Cred Forums sometimes i feel like an old man here but this threads help me feel better

delet

No idea, I never saw any of them. Or if I did they were called something else and I just don't remember.

It will always be a miracle how well she turned out considering her origins.

but he fast, always get to ball

>sometimes i feel like an old man here
I feel that I only hang around any more to try and recapture the fun I used to have.

Never find it though.,

You gotta BE the change you wanna see in the world. That's why I make this thread.

the good old days, back them Cred Forums had a crush on Cred Forums or something like that, and we were married to /ck/ i dont know why

The power of crowdthink. We weighed the bull well.

I mostly just hang around these threads since every so often they make something that recaptures the old magic.

It does happen for me, more often than I'd think it would. You just have to pick what you want to focus on.

we need to start using the termm Cred Forumsmrade again, it was cool

Not really, when she was made, Cred Forums was full of love.

Cred Forums is love

It still is, people are just less gay with each other now.

Nowadays it's Cred Forums and Cred Forums almost hatefucking each other while Cred Forums has orgies with Cred Forums and Cred Forums

I'm glad /d/ had a kid. I like seeing her be motherly.

the page for RIchard Cookie Tanner got majorly edited around this time alst year, I want the old one back

The only edit made to that page in the last three years was a note added stating that he got to be a board-tan for a short while during April Fools. Otherwise it's been unchanged since early 2015.

Guess I've got brain problems

Because of the nature of those threads the spontaneity is lost.

Who're those two on the right?

i always tough /m/ was fucking cool

My favorite headcanon is the one where /d/ is completely hopeless when it comes to vanilla, non sexual stuff.

she's a downright butterfingers at handholding

Generals really killed the culturemixing that made Cred Forums really good.

Generals are cancer. You get bored and start blogposting, identities are forged, and they kill spontaneity.

/tg/ and /toy/. It's the same four as the pic I replied to.

True, but at least it's something for all the new stuff to filter into so we don't end up forgetting the really good ones.

Spike Cred Forumsnrad is perfection

How many of us actually crosspost to those three?

I used to browse a lot of /tg/ before it became a general-ridden eyesore. After seeing what they did to that board I vowed to never let it happen to Cred Forums.

Alternatively you could've just looked at the filename.

Did anyone add Superintendent Chalmers?

Hams is more popular on Cred Forums than here. Itd be fun to steal it from them though, we have mroe of a legitimate claim than them

my suggstion for the Team was "Starcucks"

Does /tg/ still hate their OCs or have they gotten over that by now?

I stopped visiting after /qst/ took over. that Xeno girl, I blieve, they still hate.

Don't worry, I won't.

Cred Forums doesn't count because everything is more popular there

Wew lad

What even was Carnivale?

I remember that.

well /qst/ have their own board now so things are better now on /tg/

>It still is,

Yeah, just not for comic books, and anyone with a creative bone has fucked off to patreon or tumblr.

Dobson has a phobia of Carnivale masks or something. Cred Forums reached a breaking point with all the fucking spam threads one year and dumped wave after wave of Carnivale pics into them to make them fuck off.
This went on for years as part of the counter war efforts on shitty spam threads.

Hey my old request. Fuck that pic is old.

might dump more later, g2g for now

/tg/ had Cultist-chan, Angry Marines, Comissar Fuklaw, Sir Bearington, and that half ogre monk lucha whose name I forgot (he tackled bare handed, and killed him by rolling to pin his wings while it was flying).

ah, I remembered. the lucha was Los Tiburon.

Chat had some good headlines

>Dirty Slut Scores

>Dirty Slut, Clean Goals

But do they still hate them? It all kind of went to unsalvageable shit around 2014 with there being a dedicated hatedom for many of the things /tg/ once enjoyed.

I can't recall that and I was definitely active on /tg/ at the time. There's always been a small handful of contrarians who hate the OC's, but by and large /tg/, being a board largely based around OC's, loves characters like Old Man Henderson and Cultist-Chan.

Cred Forums hates many things it used to enjoy too. The people here now are not the same people who were here in 2006-12, and the same goes for all boards.

Cred Forums is just about the only one still kinda sorta reminiscent of the old times, since it has so high post rate. Everywhere else, a topic can stay alive for weeks.

BS. Cred Forums is Cred Forums+Cred Forums lite, with half as many bots as people, and more off-topic shitposting than discussion.

t. frequent Cred Forums poster

man, why isnt there a webcomic with Cred Forumsnrad and other board-tans doing silly stuff around Cred Forums

there isn't one comic but there are plenty of illustrations made by a variety of drawfags from every board

yeah but like, one continous story with all of them in it

>and more off-topic shitposting

Cred Forums was 100% nothing but what you today consider "shitposting" for a solid decade.

If you don't have thick enough skin to not be bothered about that, please fuck off back to pleddit.

>yeah but like, one continous story with all of them in it

Shitty cringe jokes comics that will age like milk?

>cannot make an argument without mentioning Reddit of Tumblr
You are the trash that needs to leave.

I already left. I only check Cred Forums once a day or so. I realized a while ago that this was my personal Hotel California; I was staying only because of the memories of having fun here - not because I was having fun.

I found that and really want to storytime it, should I do it on /ck/ or here?

Might as well do it here.

Alright, tomorrow then. Fuck the new captcha.

Post a link here if you do it, I'd like to read it too.