When will Captain Marvel/Shazam and the Marvel Family show up in the DC Rebirth universe Cred Forums?

when will Captain Marvel/Shazam and the Marvel Family show up in the DC Rebirth universe Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/grace-fulton-shazam-annabelle-creation-1202605521/amp/
scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/5048190.html
cbr.com/dc-comics-jsa-legion-super-heroes-series/
doodlesaresketcheswithnoodles.tumblr.com/post/94487150535/daily-doodle-511-mary-marvel-with-georgia
youtube.com/watch?v=axXAgcBAFmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Soon", whenever that is. He's confirmed to get a solo book, but right now DC has a lot going on. I wouldn't expect anything until Metal and Doomsday Clock wrap up.

Captain Marvel is a Marvel character user.

I would love to see a live-action Mary someday.

Probably by next year, when the movie comes out. I mean, they pushed out that Black Lightening mini-series to coincide with the DCW show. It might just be the same thing, a six issue re-introduction. Or they may just add him to whatever the new Justice League and Teen Titans/YJ or whatever turn out to be once the upcoming Brainiac teams minis are done.

>someday

she is already cast for the Shazam! movie which just started filming

variety.com/2017/film/news/grace-fulton-shazam-annabelle-creation-1202605521/amp/

as soon as people show enough interest in the movie for the studio to consider it not to be a bomb

so never

Oh hell yes. Getting the lube ready now.

Is guy a sexistic macho or just a grandeur of feminin smell?
Or both?

marry me georgia sivana even as you really are
scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/5048190.html

All of the above. And he is a treasure because of it.

Don't tell Guy she's 16.

For reaction pics he is a goldmine.

Which run is this from again? I see this posted all the time but I've never read it.

The thunderworld issie from multiversity.

Cheers dude

That's Kevin Maguire for ya!
1/2
(JLA Classified #4)

2/2

He meant Captain Shazam and the Shazam family.

I like doctor sivana and his family

>casting a whore
Well I guess it would be impossible to do it otherwise.

Legal in most states.
Guy is so underappreciated these days. Wonder why.

>16
You mean 14

qt

>smells his finger after
Truly a fellow connoisseur.

DC will take whoever they can get because they can't get anyone

Didio has a creative team lined up, they're just waiting for their schedules to be open.

cbr.com/dc-comics-jsa-legion-super-heroes-series/

>“In this particular case with Shazam, we have the right team, we’re just waiting for them to be available,” he said. “That’s one of the cases there. With a lot of this stuff, it’s interesting with characters like Shazam, and you know what, there’s a couple of books that constantly come up, Shazam, Legion of Super-Heroes and Justice Society of America. A couple of those are actually tied to an event story that’s taking place right now, and hopefully we’ll be able to come out of that in a way that gives it a lift, and hopefully brings new attention and new eyes to those books so they can live a long, healthy life.”

Mary Marvel with a little bit of Black Adam's power

Sexy.

goddamnit, i've been in too many Panda threads and now i can't stop loving that type of outfit.

Some of us are trying to forget about countdown.

user no, you mustn't do this, i won't be able to control my hands.

Her costume was the only good thing about countdown.

You absolute fiend.

Yes but it came from countdown so it should be forgotten.

And then she went on to have an orgy with Supergirl, Riddler, and Clayface.

"Make with the dick or I turn you into terra cotta"

But she looks amazing in it.

I saw the Pandora's box comic too

Can someone post the rest of this comic?

Shazam vol. 1 (1970s)
Power of Shazam (1995)
Shazam: Power of Hope
Superman/Shazam: First Thunder
Monster Society of Evil
Shazam New 52 (JL backup)

Anything else Shazam-related I should read?

Why is one of his son´s a chad?

God damn do they not bother to use these characters. what a damn waste.

52 and Multiversity have some Shazam family in it, the black adam family for 52 at least

Yeah 52 was what got me interested in Shazam. That and Kingdom Come.

I thought his appearances in the young justice tv show were hilarious and thats how i got into the character. I actually liked his appearence in justice league war. his relationship with cyborg added more to their characters

He married a Stacy (they're separated). He has a Stacy daughter too but she doesn't show up in that comic.

goddamn that Georgia tho, I might consider doing some drawings on her

The Convergence tie-in by Jeff Parker and Doc Shaner
Thunderworld, the Multiversity tie-in by Grant Morrison and Cameron Stewart

They're both absolutely amazing.

>Monster Society of Evil

I can't tell if you mean the original golden age story or the 2007 miniseries by Jeff Smith. In any case, read the other one, it's great.

That whole issue was great. Have fun.

Forgot to show the mom.

That actually makes me feel bad for Georgina there.

Sivanna genes are fucked. You either get perfect offspring or total uggos, there is no in between.

>yfw thunderworld feels

That was the best multiversity book, but holy shit the feels

How did Sivana do it?

Sivana goes where Sivana wants.

>X+Z/Y(x-2+7cba)! That's the scientific formula opening a path to her uterus!

I'm surprised DC was able to get away with publishing that.

I want to do horrendously lewd things to that Mary.

Why does Freddie not look like Elvis?

Elvis is a blonde.

I tried doing this and didn't work why would Sivana lie to me

You did it wrong, try again

t. brainlet

Jesus, I don't even care. I'd fuck Georgia Sivana something hard in that form.

But would you her real form?

BB&BG, Ralph Dibny... Max Lord?

who's the artist that drew these fine, cock-stiffening figures?

I'd tell that bitch she'd better fucking transform.

Wouldn't even give a fucking shit about her self-esteem issues afterward.

Cameron Stewart.

I thought you wanted death by snusnu not death by a crushed windpipe?

arigato, learned user-sama!

Whatever gave you that impression? I just want to crush her self-esteem and make her 'love' me so I can get some of that pussy. You know, in her transformed state.

This art is awesome. This from Power of Shazam?

That was the reference

See this is why it's important to draw backgrounds. Without a sense of scale or point of reference Captain Marvel Jr looks like a tiny little fairy man.

>looks like

More so

All DC had to do to make sure that Captain Marvel continued was to send one guy to the copyright office and renew it. Yet they lost it like they did their original DC logo to that clothing company that only douchebags wear.

its from the Multiversity Guidebook

Who drew this? Image search gives me nothing.

I'm begining to think only shills care about the name because they never talk about the characters or the stories.

Because she's just as evil as he is, she's just more subtle with her schemes.

But this isn't a Carol thread.

Sivana must be a beast in the sack.

I'm not sure why Mary is less stacked than Georgia in that comic.

Shut the fuck up

>they never talk about the characters or the stories.

To be fair, you can count the number of ongoings Captain Marvel has had in the last forty years on one hand. Don't get me wrong, the comics are almost universally great, there's just very few of them. Cap's actually not had a book of his own since Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam, from the Johnny DC imprint. If that sounds like an insanely obscure book from a million years ago, that's because it was.

> that mary marvel vocaroo is lost forever

Oh I had fun

Good grief Junior you're a dickhead, how dare you treat a pure maiden that way.

a

Good job.

Damn, that's heartless. Redemption ark when?

Who is better?
Good Sivana?

Or Edgy Sivana?

I like how all the Sivanas on the screen are always looking in the direction of the one talking.

I would love to see Edgy Sivana's Captain Marvel. He would probably just a chiller Kid Miracleman.

Looking a little like a tittymonster version of Shoeonhead there Georgia.

That's a dangerous game to play with the daughter of a supervillain who could crush you to death instantly.

Yeah, that is a good way to find a monkey strapped with dynamite on your front door.

I thought it was mentioned that edgy sivana killed his marvel.

yes

I especially like this touch, making the Lieutenant Marvels, Uncle Dudley and Talky Tawnie into a support team even without powers.

What? I thought they intentionally dropped the name cause "We're rebooting our entire company. Might as well take this moment to change the name of the character everyone messes up on."

I mean hell, he was still called Captain Marvel in the marvel family Alt Earth story of Multiversity.
Where did all this talk of losing the copyright go? Is there anything to back it up?

Guy used time travel to kill Billy as a baby.
It's why he became an edgelord. Nothing to challenge him so now he takes his energy out on torturing everything.

Wouldn't the Wizard just pick some other person to be Captain Marvel?

The family dinner they all have in 52 is great.

Clerical errors happen all the time, broheim. A lot of public domain films exist solely because someone at one point fucked up and forgot to add/renew the copyright .

But Carol is already in DC

kek

Too bad we won't get this Captain Marvel. Johns will just shill his version of magic Superman.

>magic Superman
Did you even read Curse of Shazam?

Does Georgina appear in any other issue? I feel bad for her after seeing this.

>play nice with her
>things escalate
>she's not happy with her real looks, so she transforms into that Katy Perry-looking bimbo everytime she wants to get boned
>enjoy

but will Tawky show up?

Maybe. The director hinted it on social media

The copyright has always been about the ability to call the actual comic Captain Marvel, not the character himself. At least that's what I've heard. I'm sure changing it to Shazam was sort of a confluence of things, not just that the copyright ran out or something.

How could you produce both a Chad an a virgin?

Mendelian inheritance.

Honestly you shouldn't be here. This is baselevel and if you're old enough to post here or have been lurking long enough to not be insufferable you would know about the rights/trademark disputes surrounding Cap.

It's actually stunning so many of you newfags don't know.

Fawcett printed WHIZ comics which was Captain Marvel. It eventually was rivaling and beating Superman in sales. DC sued and for years decisions went in favor of and against Fawcett. Eventually comics became a crapshoot and they decided to settle (AFTER A VICTORY) and give DC the books and characters. There's an extra registration snaffu that makes Captain Marvel 1 to like 200 public domain because of this.

DC later didn't register a trademark for Captain Marvel and lost the TRADE MARK to Marvel.

All this mean is that DC can call him Captain Marvel inside the books and during the movie they just can't put it in trailers, on Posters, on any marketing material or on merchandise. It also means that they have to accept the fact that you or I could print a Big Red Cheese book based on the stories that are public domain or simply reprint those originals.

Thats not correct at all. You're thinking of the trademark. They have the copyright otherwise you could write a Black Adam story for wide dissemination.

The copyright they fucked up was with Fawcett's original books. IIRC the settlement said DC owned everything in the Fawcett offices but those finished issues were off-site. So those stories and characters are public domain. WhT was meant as a "catch all" "we own ALL the things" ended up barring them from owning ALL the things.

If you hadn't read the comics then why come to these threads.

she left him because he did cheat on her.

Do the math.

IIRC, DC(or Fawcett) never correctly registered the copyright for Flash Comics #1 and Thrill Comics #1, containing the "beta" versions of Captain Marvel: the same identical story was later reprinted on Whizz Comics #2 with the main character name changed to Captain Marvel, as the previously chosen names used in those issues were already trademarked.

With Who ?

give me that screen cap
i need to KNOW !!!!!!!!

Hopefully never.

With many women. It was a regular thing.

What is so great about that name anyways that tempted Marvel to outright steal it? Was it just because it has the word "Marvel" in it, and there was no other possible combination of names or titles where that word could've been tacked on?

And DC... Why the FUCK did they settle for the rename "Shazam" - even though that's the Wizard - instead of "Captain Thunder" like he was originally going to be called?

Who fucking gives a shit about the name? I'm tired of this conversation that goes nowhere and only serves as a way so people don't actually talk about the comics.

I’m not a billy fag but I liked Captain Marvel as his name more than Shazam because him not being able to say Shazam without transforming was a fun element in the stories. In all honesty I just want a different name that isn’t Shazam, since that’s the wizards name

It wasn't that fun of an element where we have to bitch about the name ad nauseam. At some point you guus lose the right to when it constantly derails any conversation we can have about the character.

i personally dislike this costume, because of how much black alice uses it, and i hate black alice
she literally ruined marys best costume for me

>because him not being able to say Shazam without transforming was a fun element in the stories
It isn't after the 50th time

>DC utterly decimated Fawcett Comics over some petty bullshit copyright dispute so they could push Superman as capeshit's ultimate powerhouse completely unopposed
>decades later, Marvel takes Captain Marvel's name thanks to DC's negligence to their stolen property, so now they can't publish any books with him under that specific title
>now, Disney's MCU is elevating popular culture's perspective regarding capeshit to an unprecedented level of attention - and since Marvel doesn't have any better token female characters, they're simply pushing a legacy with a stolen name into the mainstream instead of one objectively worthy of one by their own merits
>also, "Shazam" is now a fucking music app that (somehow?) has it's own TV show
Are you saying none of this is worth discussing? Yeah, I'll grant you it's a pretty repetitive discussion, like practically anything else on this board, but it's still frustrating as fuck to see the Big Red Cheese getting legally manhandled by the indifference of these incompetent industry powerhouses. A little catharsis is needed.

Really? Because I think Black Alice would be a great villain for the marvel family.

>Are you saying none of this is worth discussing?
Yes. Every time we're discussing Shazam people will bring this up and say nothing new about it. What's the point?

No, what's frustrating is cunts like you who always bring this shit up like it matters and we end ignoring everything else because you want to act indignant. Fucking get over it.

I know all of that, but the person who I was replying to was talking about copyright not trademark, so I was assuming they were saying that DC had even lost the copyright to even have a character named captain marvel, which sounded like bullshit to me.

because she and Freddy didn't transform into adult bodies

Mary does.

I think the bigger problem is someone like me responding to you calling him Captain Marvel and then being corrected.

And yes the history does derail the threads. But that's on the newfags that ALWAYS have to ask why or what happened.

ITT it was the Carolfag being a cunt that started it. And it generally is. What do you want to discuss about Captain Marvel? I feel like half of these threads lately have been Bendis or whatever creative team is coming in to a new book looking for "what will sell".

Faggots asking for "Superman being super" or making threads about "gosh doesn't krypton suck." This thread is literally a "discussion" of conjecture.

Add something worth discussion

Yeah just like Clark being weakened by kryptonite and magic is dumb. Why not just let him be completely invulnerable, right?

Had you actually known that you'd have corrected him. Like I did in a separate post.

What was it?

No she doesn't. Unless the cereal king attempted to change that as well.

I like how everyone are clearly disturbed by edgy Sivana.

Like "Yeah we are villains but man calm down will you."

There was a superman novel back in the 80s I suppose that had Lex pulling a similar stunt.

IIRC Supes started to figure out the escape route when he noted Lex's silver fillings were left behind, the trick didnt work on anything but Lex's organic body.

Yes she does, she always has. She and Billy are twins and are the one who turn into older versions of themselves.
Guy actually apologized later for this after he learns her real age.

>I think the bigger problem is someone like me responding to you calling him Captain Marvel and then being corrected.
Well you either change with the time or we get shit posters like this.

Now i wanna see Earth-3 Lex and Good Sivana work togheter

the kryptonite weakness is indeed boring, that's why they cane out with 20 varieties of it, and why they are all dumb.

It's not boring, it's simple, there's a difference. Also, the fact that every author depicts it widely different is a problem too.

I think it's dumb because all he would have to do is not say the word. How often can he be tricked into saying his magical word? That's something I liked about John's curse of Shazam, you need intent for the magic to happen making it more like a magical spell.

>Kryptonite
>boring
Cape comics ain't for you. Go watch a thriller or something.

>she always has
Not in the Golden Age comics.

Billy/lori OTP especially now that Billy got some attitude back.

So what is happening here?

looks like two females doing kegel muscle training

Science Island was the best part of 52.

Relaxing in between death matches.

52 was great for the Sivanas. I don't think there's a single panel they were onscreen I disliked.

same

Never, there would have to be a new Shazam ongoing and it would have to last more than eight issues because there is no way to do a villain redemption story in the first arc.

Most iterations have her as a child.

You can report shitposters especially if they're doing it to derail. Someone referring to captain marvel as such instead of shazam specifically in DC thread shouldn't have to deal with being corrected.

I disagree.

I suspect you're the same person attempting to tell me Mary isn't a child. Regardless it's dumb. It's like Clark being able to decide if and when kryptonite works or does not. It's a justification for changing the name and it's a poor one. I can't see why anyone would treat it as if it's a better idea.

That looks like a great way to blow up that entire stadium.

nice

>Most iterations have her as a child.
That's wrong though.

Red K is great and criminally underused

I don't follow the comics news. For all I knew they HAD lost the copyright to even call Shazam Capt Marvel since last year.
It's why I asked if what they were posting was accurate.

Marvel wanted the name cause pretty much YES they're Marvel Comics might as well have a captain marvel (also to screw over DC).

Did changed the name of Capt to Shazam cause of decades of casuals only knowing the title only and assuming Capt Marvel's name was Shazam (a calling Link Zelda situation). And so I guess one person saw the entire company reboot of N52 and said "while we're at it, let's change Link's name to Zelda".

It isn't though. You can name maybe 3 iterations of her being an adult. The rest are teenaged or younger.

user that second bit is beside the point. Why settle for calling him the one word he can't say?

>three iterations
You mean the majority of the time.

IDK ask Captain Marvel Jr. who's been dealing with that for who knows how long.

>I'll act as if I know a thing about Captain Marvel, that'll make me right

user learn to count. Thunderworld, Monster Society, Whiz comics, even the new 52. All as a child. Teenagers are children if you disagree you're a sick fuck.

Because the rules have changed and now the word acts more like a traditional spell where the caster needs intent which is good, makes it more like a fantasy.

And this fixes that how? Now he says the name of some Marvel comics cunt and transforms?

Nope/10

I know the "rules have changed" that's quite specifically what we're discussing. But you saying it's "good" doesn't make it good. Especially when "makes it more like a fantasy" is your reasoning. You know what's also like a fantasy? Gaining the powers of 6 mythical people by saying a single word, and losing them when you speak it again. That's a pretty wild fantasy.

It doesn't.
Nobody is really defending the idea of the Shazam name change. Hell they never even bring up the names for the Marvel Family team probably cause they hadn't come up with new names for them.
All there is, is that there WAS a name change and we have to live with it. And bringing up with Jr stuff was just pointing out that we've they've had to deal with nonsense before (it doesn't fix anything but it does soften the blow).

Shame. There's a decent potential for a story here.

Wow didn't know he had 4 kids let alone 2 got lucky while the other 2 didn't

Oh definitely I think the idea has a lot of merit. You get to explore complex elements of a dysfunctional family and how they can still care about each other even if they have a toxic relationship and contrasting that to the much healthier Marvel Family. And we get to see more of Thaddus Sivana as a dad which is always fun as hell.

Corporate suit Sivana was kind of weird

Is Roulette retarded?

He was in Hellblazer's first issue, haven't seen him since tho. So he is around but where is anybody's guess.

>Gaining the powers of 6 mythical people by saying a single word, and losing them when you speak it again.
Still there only now there's narrative structure that isn't hacky.

Billy and Carol should fight over the name

Honestly it wasn't a bad fit for him, it gave him the resources to make his giant and insane machines, an easy path to bring him into conflict with Captain Marvel and a few really fun scenes with Lex.

No, she's just a campy villain. The idiots there are the audience. Hasn't this happened multiple times already? Who would risk paying a fortune to see something that will definitely get you in trouble in such an obvious way?

Why would she authorize Mary cracking open a nuclear bomb in the building she's in though?

Shut up, its cute

How old IS Mary in N52/Rebirth?
Would this be age appropriate?

It'd be like a 3 year difference, tops. Besides Mary, along with Billy for that matter, haven't appeared yet in Rebirth canon

I'm going to be honest. I don't get why people like the Marvel Family and the people in it. This comics take of transforming kids into adults through magic kind of confuses me.

What is it about Shazam/Captain Marvel that appeals to you guys?

Well I can't speak for all Billy/Shazam fans, but there's a sort of innocence and wonder to the concept. Every little boy dreamed of being a superhero, an Billy is kind of has a power fantasy to make it a reality. Then there's the shenanigans that ensue. But really, its because of Billy's perspective. He might not have the experience, but he can see the difference between right and wrong without the usual hangups an adult might have. While this isnt always a smart thing, it does lead to interesting encounters.

But thats just my opinion

Their cute characters with the ability to transform into ass kicking superheroes. It's a proven formula of wish fulfillment that hits the right notes of fun, escapism, action, and adventure. It's a shame that DC doesn't pull out all the stops for them, because they should be a focal point for the DC universe

Its usually pretty fun. Having the wide eyed idealism of those kids is for me a refreshing change of pace on its own. Aside from that usually there is the gag of the Marvel Family acting their age in spite of their appearance.

No reason not to assume them canon since Shazam has been a regular JL member for years, and Johns's n52 story got positive reviews.

Oh I'm not implying they don't exist yet, I just meant that they haven't made a formal introduction to current canon yet.

He's the Boyscout even when standing next to Superman.
He practically fights evil with his innocent hopeful worldview almost as hard as he fights them with godlike superpowers.

Superheroes are based on childish fantasies of wish fulfillment. A child saying a single word and being as the most OP character in existence is the purest form of that.

It's like getting to do a Game+ but in the first run through.

>who thought this was a good idea
I dunno, I kind of like it, especially as when the story went on his body degenerated into the usually Sivana design.

For me Dr Sivana was the embodiment of the Mad Scientist archetype and without that or his family of weirdos what was left of him?

I just like Sivana

I always hated the names of his good looking kids. Its like he wanted them to get bullied their whole lives through with names like Magnificus and Beautie.

Her office is probably prepared forany eventuality like that. The public, on the other hand, are just in regular seats. They are dying of radiation as they cheer.

>implying that Magnifigus' Chadness wouldn't make peole spontaniously invent cool nicknames for him
Beautia propably gets it harder, but then again names are propably because Sivana sr is a goddamn vicious nerd and is propably trying to drag them down at least subconscious level

The more I think about it, the more I appreciate how Shazam did the wish fulfillment for kids thing better than any cartoon, comic, anime, or manga I've seen. And it still has that idealistic charm to it even with characters like Mister Mind.

I think I came to that same conclusion as your spoiler when I was typing it out.

His other son is named "Sivana Junior Sivana". Of *course* he's trying to drag his kids down with him.

Okay, I found the scans for that issue. Shall I post it here?

It was a pretty good issue. Why not?

Does sound an awful lot like it could be Tomasi and Gleason.

Okay, then. Storytime it is.

You amy have to make another thread, we are already at 200+ posts and many pictures. Post a link to it, after you have to switch.

god damn did Schaffenberger and Beck enjoy drawing Sivana
I think he was the first comic book villain I genuinely liked

>good deeds ledger

> girl with looks like that who's willing to give someone like Dr. Sivana a chance
> Dr. Sivana cheats on her multiple times

Dammit, I feel so bad for Georgia here.

she still has the tits.

me too

there's some comic book or cartoon where she's part of some villain sidekick team and she's the one to give them all up to the hero (Supergirl?).

>she still has the tits.
yeah this is the more modern take on her, golden age Georgia is literally a slightly taller Thaddeus in a wig

>and then freddy lost his powers for 15 years only to surprise billy and kill everyone in Fawcett City

So Lex was running around naked?

>when he noted Lex's silver fillings were left behind
It was that Elliot Maggin story and iirc it was microscopic aluminum shavings or Teflon from frying pans used to cook his food. Fun novel, stupid ending.
>inb4 quote from novel proving me wrong

Why though? First of all she immediately tried shitting on Mary which registers cunt levels off the charts plus she's a mean spiteful bitch like her father. Why would anyone feel bad for her falling for her own flattery?

>there's some comic book or cartoon where she's part of some villain sidekick team and she's the one to give them all up to the hero (Supergirl?).
hmmmm she's growing on me...

Goodbye, edgy Sivanna.

I will bet you that Georgia's pretty tight.

And that's it.

>"H-harder..."

>Major (Marvel) Comics

Hnggggggg-

>Wisdom of Solomon says science and magic are the same thing.
Let that be the end of it.

[hard breathing sounds intensify[

She just seems so insecure, she had no idea Marvel Jr was just pulling a fast one on her when it was the most obvious thing in the world to even a cartoony villain. The lack of self esteem and basic human interaction kinda makes me sad for her.

I guess I get that. Maybe I was just too busy saying "ayyyyyy Junyah you sly devil you"

Georgia is pure AND scheming

It's not easy going through life looking like female Sivana.

That's what so great about Sivana--his confidence.

Heads up, Cred Forums's limit is 500posts/250 images

see

doodlesaresketcheswithnoodles.tumblr.com/post/94487150535/daily-doodle-511-mary-marvel-with-georgia

Only result.

Eh, I'd do either Georgia. Any port in a storm, any well in a drought.

It's obviously meant to be ironic but I actually knew a case like that. There twas this guy who was no looker, but got a huge charisma boost when an mildly attractive girl followed him like a stray puppy. The short of it is she was the new girl in town and while his intentions for showing her around were less than noble she appreciated having someone to make her feel comfortable, spending so much time with him and few others she probably developed some kind of Stockholm's.
Which did something for his confidence because he got a lot more loud and crude when they started dating and she still stuck with him even when he'd talk down to her in front of others, then he tested his luck by hitting on another attractive new girl in front of her and everyone.
They broke up but what's funny is they stayed friends, she stayed single and he went through 2 more girls out of his league.

Everyone asked why she did herself like that so long and she just sort of shrugged.
In her head there was no other choice, and so in his head he imagined himself Eros. Love, man. Not even once.

actually she was cast as mary marvel

King Shazam has it the best.

This is good. More, please?

Hey don't insult Ultra, thats like insulting a part everyone here, including you.

Fuck Morrison's shitty version of Mr. Mind.

Thanks for the story time

The only other captain marvel I've read was Jeff Smith's Monster Society run

that's not a "run" user but it is absolutely fantastic.

Of all the vocaroos lost forever, this one was the least forever lost.

>youtube.com/watch?v=axXAgcBAFmw