Oglaf

In which flood myths are recreated in hypersexualised worlds.

Page 2
Did that lady seriously think she should survive? Like, I know they're dicks, but when you only got so much space, you don't bring the post-menopausal girls

That queen looks like a GILF.

I imagine she was just looking for more substantial criteria than "hot babes"

She's offended that he wants her to leave behind her male subjects too, dummy.

Am I the only one who didn’t get last week’s joke?

the devil was understanding and god was an asshole.

They just keep making excuses for no fucking reason.

So it's just like real life then.

She didn't care anymore. And if she was going to die then that asshole should too.

for those of you who don't get it the guy in the boat is an asshole who has a partial solution to a problem. the queen is an ugly asshole who would have been left behind. she then kills all of her subjects instead of letting just most of them die.

it's funny because it's empowering at the cost of her humanity

Classic case of "the joke isn't what the writer intended" here.
I'm about 98% sure we're meant to sympathize with the bitch queen, but instead the joke is that women's lib shit is a ruinous death cult that doesn't leave anybody better off than before

It's Oglaf. Everyone's an asshole and everything is a joke. You're thinking way too hard about this.

No, they were both horrible people.

I think the queen was a bitch, come on! she prefer to end the human kind that a good joke?

But is he horrible enough that he deserves a cannon fired at him? Probably not

She didn't fire at him, she fired at his boat, he's fine. It's god that is killing him.
Also it's highly likely that his was not the only boat in the whole world, and that the world is indeed better with that asshole dead. He was a virgin for a reason.
Also I laughed at the final panel. I think that's supposed to be the only "actually laugh, not just smile" joke.

I read it just as a straightforward fuck you than anything like that.

panel 4 is cute as fuck.

No, but she fires because she's also a horrible person.

>incels are so insecure that they interpret a basic "picky jackass gets fucked over" joke as "roasties are so self-centered that they'll MURDER ALL OF HUMANITY because someone doesn't find them sexy"

so if i believe in this guy i wont be tortured forever by sithrak?

The next part hasn't come out yet, the punchline is in that one.

How is he picky or a jackass? He's precisely as selective as the situation warrants.

Sithrak doesn't given enough of a shit to grab you if some ELSE is going to do the torturing already.

In a post apocalyptic society, women who don’t agree to become brood mothers and kept pregnant at all possible times are immoral

Not roasties, old broken down haggard women no one wants to fuck.
So, like, any woman over 25

Oh chill out. The guys on the boats deserved it for having some dumb leader who sucks at diplomacy. Next time in another life, don't follow a dumbass who makes other people angry.
Simple as that.

Or, alternatively, kill everyone and rape the women as you please.
It's his own fault for being a soyboy cuck.

Exactly.
Should have just followed a better leader who is more successful at either making you survive and get girls to rape and sire more spawn, or convince other people to willingly give you the hawt chicks that you'll mate with if you survive the floodpocalypse.
Leader failed at everything, they all suffer for it, shit happens, they all die, can't undo it anymore.
Shit happens.

>can't undo it anymore
I disagree. Mermaids have to come from somewhere, don't they?

any recent comics about that guy who had talking sperm or the snow queen?

>that guy who had talking sperm
Dead
>or the snow queen
One shot

So, what you're saying, is that maybe we're overthinking this?

It’s subtle, isn’t it?

That's a nice fucking cloaca!

>the apprentice
asleep until whenever the queen wakes him, which she never will because he blatantly disobeyed her
>the snow queen
finally had somebody make her cum and cause spring to sally forth, ending her arc

Yeah, well there better not be a conceptual point made by the end of this thread. Friendship or some shit.

It's a dry heat in Hell

Cred Forumsmblr simply can't rest until it's found something to be offended about in any piece of media.

>It rains on the just and the unjust. Not the umjust, though. They have umbrellas.