Was this the worst thing that ever happened in Family Guy?

Was this the worst thing that ever happened in Family Guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBpHMXHNdQA
youtube.com/watch?v=-1uh3Du1AwY
youtube.com/watch?v=Or3YYlGR_CI
youtube.com/watch?v=1EFA5p4WwXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ywO6siPl5Mg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4IkL0BgmKxA
youtube.com/watch?v=W9lavzAA-D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Episode 1

No. It was incredibly stupid and not at all funny, but there's no reason to get upset by it. There's so much worse shit that's happened in the show.

This episode TIED with the one where Stewie is pregnant with Brian's litter... that one has a mental image I can't scrape from my retinas.

It set the precedent for every other episode; therefore it's the worst.

The hurricane episode where Meg finally told her family to fuck off and she isn't going to take their abuse anymore. Then the family tore each other apart because they didn't have their punching bag anymore and turned on each other. Then Brian convinced Meg to keep being abused by the family because it was better for the whole family to treat her like garbage, so long as they did it as a family and stayed whole.

I know it gets said alot, but it really was a bad episode and not funny whatsoever.

this
before watching Mr Enter's reviews on FG, I decided to watch the episodes he's reviewed, and this one was the least terrible

Not too specific, but I think the worst thing they do is whenever they just recreate a movie scene or even a snippet from a movie, but the only major difference is that it's Family Guy characters. There's no punchline, it's just the scene but with Family Guy characters.

lol

Pregnant Stewie

Honestly, it was the April Fool's episode about how everyone thought that the apocalypse was about to happen and Peter admits that he hates his kids that I stopped watching.

Herpes.

Meg is a fucking ugly and horrible character but the treatment she gets on the show is really depressing.

Shes not even that ugly. I dont understand where that idea came from

I can't believed they even referenced The Accused, of all fucking things.
Fuck this show.

>[Post a Reply]
The episodes before the first cancelation are the only decent ones.

>that pic
MacFarlane is a furfag, isn't.

Agreed, although I don't think Brian convinced Meg to keep being abused. I think it was Meg herself.

Honestly, I would say Life of Brian was the worst, because it was such an obvious ratings grab. And Brian only stayed dead for like 2 episodes.

The Stewie getting pregnant one. How did this just air on national tv?

I bet if this was an anime all of you would be alright with it.

It wouldn't matter, it's garbage in all forms.

Her lack of anything going on I guess.
Her only real character qualities before the reboot were being a slightly unpopular frumpy girl who didn't really fit in well with her family.
When it was brought back it was exaggerated more and more until she was a hideous troll who was abused by her family.
Why not? Nothing really happened.

he wrote the antelope episode for johnny bravo back when he was working on that
he's absolutey a furfag

more like Seth MacFarmland amirite

Brian is his Fursona

Remember when they killed him and then brought him back?

>I can't believed they even referenced The Accused
The only problem with that is South Park did it first
Family Guy's version was better

If a criminal believes in something, does that automatically make that something not worth believing in
Or if a racist says "we should boost the economy by having stronger trade agreements", is that no longer a solid plan?

Quagmire going off on Brian. Lol at a rapist having a moral compass.

>really recent episode where Brian watches a girl dog he really liked get fucked and impregnated
>brian is pretty much seths self-insert

disgusting

He had no right to talk shit to Brian when he did much worse shit.

I just don't get it. I remember Brian being one of the funner characters on the show pre-cancellation. He was kind of a voice of reason that still had some flaws. Then he was a mouthpiece douche, and even later just the worst person ever in-universe, who constantly fucks up. How did they fuck him up so bad post-cancellation?

They eventually turned him into extremelly liberal, at first it was just some observations about how some conservative organizations should change a bit but soon he turned into Seth biased political.

So they compensated it by making fun of him on how he don't really hold those beliefs, always supporting what is mainstream

>not liking their semi-decent star wars episode
still waiting for a episode on the prequels damnit!

spotted the virtue signalling cuck, only a person with girl issues have a problem where Brian getting BLACKed

Seth not getting on one of the planes that crashed into the WTC

fpbp

When Peter accidentally blew up the children hospital
youtube.com/watch?v=lBpHMXHNdQA

Honestly this made be laugh

Family Guy writers have always been terrible at writing women, they say as much multiple times on the early season commentaries.

Might as well post the interview that was made before the shit hit the fan:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1uh3Du1AwY

Seth McFarlane not catching up his flight in 2001

>simpsons did it! simpsons did it!

You fags do it with your stupid "oc" all the fucking time don't act as if you're any better.

Speak for yourself m8, I'm not into that.

paris2020.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=Or3YYlGR_CI

youtube.com/watch?v=1EFA5p4WwXQ
This scene because the animation is good and family guy doesn't deserve to have anything good, not to mention they are now owned by the company.

>mcfarlane wrote the best Johnny Bravo ep

Whatever episode had Brian and Stewie replace Santa. Haven't even watched the whole episode, mostly just the part with the bat. I kept waiting for the joke and eventually realized the writers actually considered that to be one

I have a list.
>Story of Brenda Q
>Quagmire and Brian are enemies now
>Evil Monkey was never evil, he had a deficiency that made a bad first impression
>Brian is dead for 3 episodes, instead of longer/til the season end. Wanted to see more of Vinnie

The Disney Jew jokes are so fucking lazy, I can think of three of them and they're all the same. No creativity, and barely a step above just playing a clip of Peter saying "Walt Disney was antisemitic"

youtube.com/watch?v=ywO6siPl5Mg

>Seth was a year younger than me by the time he started Family Guy
What the fuck.

Probably the gag that Meg was born male but had to be raised as a woman due to Peter botching cutting the umbilical chord.

This. A reviewer's job is to help people decide whether to watch something or not, but Enter's so bad at that it's much better to watch the subject of his reviews before the reviews.

this

Enter's not a reviewer, he's a guy who watches an episode of a cartoon and then has a public psychiatric session on YouTube about it.

At least he's honest about it, he doesn't try to lecture you like Brian does

Truly the words of an arrogant furtive fuck. What's it matter if someone who knows what's wrong with you is also flawed? Brian's a Godless fuck anyways, nobody's perfect enough to judge him in his world.

made me chuckle

If you go to the woods today

Walt Diseny wasn't even anti semtic. Fuck Family Guy for spreading this meme

He's a bit of an odd ball. Disney associated with antisemitic people but he still hired Jewish artists. I guess he cared more about business or his antisemitic views were just to fit in or not very strong anyways.

It's important to consider what antisemitism was back in Disney's day. It wasn't some anti-humanitarian ingredient in the biggest war of all time yet, it was a much more simple cultural sentiment people would have regarding the way they did business and politics with the people. I never got the vibe that Disney was overtly anti-Jewish but he did seem wary of them, though not enough to avoid hiring and working with them.

No

That was great, thanks for sharing.
This almost makes it hard to hate the show. You can tell that at this point Seth actually cared about the show. Also, I gotta ask, a LOT of this footage is from the pilot, but I don't remember any of it making it in. Is there some extended pilot out there?

The worst thing Family Guy ever did was influence the entire adult animation industry. At it's core, it's not the worst thing ever, but it seems there were 100s of shows ready to take all of FG's worst parts and run with them.

Would've been funny if it was an orphanage.

she's literally just fat Louis in a pink hat. They look fucking identical.

seth missing his flight

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4IkL0BgmKxA

It wasn't funny, but it wasn't the worst thing they've done.
From any standpoint this might be the most unfunny joke ever told in Family Guy. The impressions were fucking awful, any asshole on youtube could've done better.

The shrooms subplot part was the worst part of that episode. It had no humor and was just "lol look at how good we are at drawing crazy shit" It was just filler because they didn't have enough other content to fill the episode.

Was there a reason for this or was it just them being cheap and edgy

I disagree. South Park's take was funny because it's making fun of manchildren who were overreacting to a disappointing movie claiming their childhood got raped.

>Is there some extended pilot out there?
The pilot that aired on TV isn't the pilot that was shown to Fox to get the approval however the plot was pretty much the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=W9lavzAA-D4

I'm aware of the original 7 minute one.
So which one is the one in the video, because I've never seen that one. Is it lost media?

Maybe it's just footage from that pilot that just never got released. The art and animation looks about as rough as it.

No

>brian watches his gf get rutted in front of him

I hate brian and that was still fucked up

the show before it's first cancellation was genuinely funny at times
the real mistake was bringing it back

Bringing it back

>Family Guy will be 20 years old next year
Honestly, it feels older than that

good old classic newgrounds

I thought we banned Mr. Enter from making theads?