/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Everything Will Be Fine Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E10/11: "Jedi Night/Dume" (Mon 19)
Doctor Aphra #17 (Wed 21)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/b-button-emoji-🅱
youtube.com/watch?v=THKzwzieF40&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=LVczx7GIWXc
youtube.com/watch?v=O3u70WELSEg
youtube.com/watch?v=Edrn39Hadqc
youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kanan is a deader.

WAKEY WAKEY TIME TO DIE KANAN

post yfw she appears at the end of Rebels

name a better hatefuck ship

Hera's tight Twi'lek pussy belongs to Based Thrawn.

So whose going to preform the last rites

Soon

she's dead get over it

user thrawn is for Eli only

Can we please have a nice friendly thread for once?

But I want to bitch about the minutiae of TLJ for the 50th fucking time!

With the futas? No way

Reminder.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Why would you think I was talking about futas? You need to chill the fuck out. Not everyone is a futaposter, you know.

No Thrawn and Hera have a close connection. And plus the don't actually hate each other.

Nibba I was making a joke

As a desiccated skeleton? She's been dead for decades by this point.

>Darth Vader #12
>We'd 28th
Two in a month?

Why haven't you pledged your $500?

Understandable, now excuse me while I save that Ahsoka image.

It happens every now and them.

I rewatched ROTS recently and I was wondering, what did Obi-Wan means by "I need to make sure" when went to check the holograms of temple attack? Did he suspect that Anakin has fallen? If he did, how?

DESU Star Wars is a pretty shitty franchise to be obsessed about.
It's always been about as shallow as a puddle.

Rey gets a Ewok as a padawan

As cool as that sail barge is, I not only don't have that kind of money to throw around nor do I have any space for it if I could afford it

>If he did, how?
He spent more than five minutes with the man.
Anakin murdered a bunch of babies when he was 19. Kinda hard to cover up that level of crazy for so long

>ywn have an ewok sidekick

I figured he suspected the temple attack had to be an inside job, so he wanted to see who was behind it.

It wasn't me. I was at Celebration though and we met one another.

What do you guys think of SithLord229 & FlyGuydotNet? The Star Wars Action Figure Reviewers.

I honestly like these guys. They were one one reasons I started collecting.

What the fuck is nibba, first I hear my brother saying it around Christmas now it's popping up online.

Aren't people who close to each others have a force bond or something? Ahsoka tried to reach for Anakin through the force when the attack happened and felt totall darkness which is why she believed he was dead and since Obi-Wan closer to him, he might have felt something wrong happened?

Also, wasn't Yoda completely not surprised and even warned Obi-Wan not to check?

y tho

B emoji

>b emoji
The significance of which is? Now I'm more confused.

It's been around for at least a year m8

This would make no goddamn sense considering Rebels is less than a year before A New Hope at this point.

>Nibba
>The art of changing word "nigga" slightly, so no one gets offended.
>White folk: What up NIBBA?!
>Black folk: Did you just say nigga?!
>White folk: No, lol, I said "NIBBA"!
>Black folk: OK, we cool, my NIBBA.

B FOR BLOODS NIBBA

>Aren't people who close to each others have a force bond or something?
Kind of? Obi-Wan said more than once in the novels that he would feel it if something bad to Anakin.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/b-button-emoji-🅱

Because it does not interest me?

How come that he didn't know that vader was alive after their battle if this was the case?

What the fuck is a sail barge?

Doom for Dume

>A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights. He betrayed and murdered your father.
Cause Anakin was fucking dead, from a certain point of view.

Because their bond was cut off after Mustafar. Though, not completely since he was able to sense Kenobi when he sneak in DS in ANH.

Holy fucking shit do you Cred Forumsourists know nothing about Star Wars?

Kiss Kanan goodbye.

Underage faggot spotted.

24 HOURS, 44 MINUTES AND 9 SECONDS UNTIL KANAN DIIIIEEEEEES

>Don't worry guys, we'll get Hera Back!

Didn't Sheev in ROTS felt that Anakin was in danger? He even sensed his anger from distance when Vader find out about Luke in the comic.

What if Kanan doesn't die

What if Kanan becomes Snoke

Yeah, but sensing someone/something with the Force has always been inconsistent. Even two Jedi standing next to each other may not always sense the same thing.

The second episode is called Dume and the official synopsis says that the Ghost crew is reeling from a devastating loss. I'd say things for Kanan are looking pretty bleak.

Do this every thread until Kanan Dies please

What if my dick becomes your face

Kanan dies on Alderaan with the rest of the team. Hera is the solo server.

You're forgetting the OST too with the "Kanan Fucking Dies" song

It's okay everyone, Kanan will survive, only characters you dislike will be killed off!

I think it depends on the connection between two people. A master can sense his apprentice because of the bond they have (though, no every master/apprentice have force bond) and it has to be between force users.

What was inconsistent is how did Leia sensed Han's death despite not being a force user?

Same way she sensed Luke was in trouble on Bespin. Even if she's not an active Force user, she's still strong with the Force and able to sense people she cares about.

that just raises the question why he didn't feel Anakin's pull to the dark side before then?

Then again he was friends with Mace Windu, who spent 5 years saying "I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi" and doing literally nothing about it

That line is from revenge of thr the sith

Will we actually have to wait until 9PM tomorrow night?

If it makes you feel better, it doesn't air in Canada until one week later.

Yo ho ho....

Do we share with them

No

Of course not. NEVER FORGET.

Who is the tightest girl in the Star Wars Universe?

Mama the Hutt, ironically enough

Maybe eveybody but Kanan dies who runs away and the last 6 episodes are just footage of feloni laughing and pointing at the viewer

Who said Tales of the Jedi was worth reading can go choke on Phasma's cock.

>that just raises the question why he didn't feel Anakin's pull to the dark side before then?
Obi-Wan voice actor from TCW explained that he was always aware, but he didn't do anything about it because he didn't believe for a second that Anakin would fall.

It line up with the novels where it was that Obi-Wan has absolute faith in Anakin and his love for him blind him from seeing the obvious signs.

In general it seems the Jedi knew Anakin was trouble and prone to anger, but they never understood just how far that rabbit hole went. That's why he blindsided them- they thought he was just kind of angsty and temperamental, not murderous and susceptible to extremism in the face of desperation.

I meant Han. A force user can sense another one, but how did she sense his death when he doesn't have the force?

*troubled, not trouble.

Why would he need to be a Force user for her to sense him? By that logic everyone on Alderaan had to have been a Force user for Obi-Wan to have felt their death.

>the Ghost crew is reeling from a devastating loss.
Thrawn has Rukh steal Sabine's art supplies.

THE LOSS WILL BE ZEB
SCREENCAP THIS POST

No interest in Hasbro’s ships/tanks/walkers. Never have been

But this crowdfunding idea is pretty good. I’m sure there’s a number of people who’d kill for something like a Zayne Carrick figure

The loss will be Ezra's virginity
>EZRA BRIDGER
>MINE AT LAST

The destruction of Alderaan caused a disturbance in the force which is he felt something happened, but he didn't know for sure.

Also, Anakin didn't sense Padme when she died.

Why is the episode called Dume then?

>The loss will be Ezra's virginity
That's okay. Sabine will let him share hers.

He was unconcious during her death.

Kanan takes his death the hardest

oh I just remembered that it was mentioned by Luke in TLJ, that the Jedi's hubris let Sidious destroy them from within before they even knew what was happening, but that movie ruined Star Wars according to people in the past few threads so I shouldn't talk about it in a good light

Obviously the title is a Mandalorian R'd He'ring.

Wasn't he awake the whole time?

Luke's such a cut-up in the ST.

Obi-Wan literally describes it as thousands of voices screaming out in terror. He felt the people dying.

Also, according to Anakin he did feel that she was still alive after he choked her, that's what he means when he protests SHE WAS ALIVE I FELT IT. He also describes he presence as soothing in AOTC, so we know he's capable of sensing her.

Predict how Kanan dies.

Raped to death by loth-wolves

I'm pretty sure Sheev made sure Anakin was awake and without sedation during the extremely painful procedure.

Loses the will to live after his waifu is kill

But Hera survives the series. Unless you mean he has a different waifu...

We know for a fact Hera won't die though.

>Obi-Wan literally describes it as thousands of voices screaming out in terror. He felt the people dying
Yes, because it caused a disturbance since a whole planet was destroyed which is why he felt it.

>Also, according to Anakin he did feel that she was still alive after he choked her, that's what he means when he protests SHE WAS ALIVE I FELT IT. He also describes he presence as soothing in AOTC, so we know he's capable of sensing her
Because she was NEAR him. A force user can't sense non force user from long distance.

>A force user can't sense non force user from long distance.
Based on what?

Stormtroopers

A fitting death for a Jedi

But doesn't Obi-Wan sensing the deaths on Alderaan mean they didn't need to be Force users for him to sense them?

Based on the fact that Anakin wasn't able to sense Padme's death.

Wrong waifu

As someone else pointed out, Force sensing is never really consistent. So I don't know how that alone counts as factual proof that Force users can't ever sense non-Force users.

He was able to sense his mom's

Okay holy fuck. I was talking online with my friend and his friends about Star Wars. He left to do stuff, so I continued talking with his friends. They were 100% certified mangofags.

>"Jango is a Mandlorian!"
>no he isn't
>"Yes he is! It says so in Legends!"
>Legends isn't canon, and George decided that years before the canon wipe
>"Why would take the word of a director?"
>He's the creator of Star Wars
>"What he says doesn't matter!"
>"I really like the Clone Wars except for what they did to Mandalore. I want when people call it a kids show"
>It is a kids show
>"No its not!"
>All of Star Wars is made for 12 year olds
>"Not legends!"
>Well, that's not canon and doesn't really matter anymore
>"YES IT DOES!"
>"You're not one of those people that actually likes the enw canon, are you? 95% of the Star Wars fan base prefers legends"

I left a bit after that. I thought these people were just a meme.

>All of Star Wars is made for 12 year olds

You sound like the asshole here, user.

Didn't you post this before?

He had visions, he didn't sense her death.

'Cause I can't spend a month's rent on a fancy toy.

>>It is a kids show
>>"No its not!"

Japanese cold

Autoerotic asphyxiation.

Why the Bane mask?

The original image the girl has a breathing mask on but I couldn't find one in google image in under 30 seconds so I googled bane mask because I thought it would be silly and found one almost instantly.

Who the fuck wants a sail barge? It looks like a boot. The scene might be iconic, but that thing sure isn't. And 500$? It better come with a complimentary high class whore dressed as slave Leia for that money.

Collectors have been demanding it for years. This is basically Hasbro going "pay up or shut up."

The greatest stupidity of the Jedi is how they didn't notice the danger surrounding Anakin. He was the chosen one, of cource he will attract unwanted attention and especially when they know the sith are back.

Even Palpatine made a comment about how careless the Jedi were with their chosen one and how easy they made it for him.

Not my fault if they're insecure about liking media made for kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=THKzwzieF40&t=10s

OH NO NO NO

I think the Jedi forgot that Anakin wasn't their chosen one, instead he was the Force's chosen one. It fits with how self absorbed the Jedi had become.

They become full of themselves to the point of blindness which ultimately become their downfall.

So fake.

Which, despite TLJ's flaws, is something glad to have been said outside the PT. Now people can realize the Jedi were supposed to be idiots, not poor writing.

I saw someone the otherday post that :"they view the PT as R2 telling the story to Luke, which is why it makes no sense".

Post garbage

(YOU)

>defending on of the books in the Callista "trilogy", aka 3 of the worst EU books
(You)

Is that the one with the living lightsaber crystal's and the space plague, the name sounds familiar.

Yep

>The story takes place on Nam Chorios, a backwater world in the Outer Rim which infamously was the center of the Death Seed plague centuries ago. It is now home to a fanatic religious cult which is plotting to use a new weapon system of quasi-intelligent crystals as unstoppable, unmanned starfighters to attack the New Republic. Leia Organa Solo unofficially goes on a trip to meet with Seti Ashgad, the leader of the Rationalist Party.

>Luke Skywalker is there after receiving a message from Callista Ming, an old flame. The worst happens for both — Luke's ship is shot down and Leia is kidnapped by the ancient and corrupt Beldorion the Hutt.

>Solo realizes the plot of Seti Ashgad and Dzym, who is actually an evolved droch, and plans to run away. Skywalker meanwhile is looking for Ming under the name of, Owen Lars, when he realizes that the messages that the Rationalists have been hearing are elaborate fakes setup by an intelligent hacker named, Liegeus Vorn. He rushes to save Solo from what must be her captors in the temple of Ashgad.

>After a series of adventures, in which Solo kills Beldorion and Skywalker is imbued with the raw power of the Force, the two escape and end the political conspiracy between the Rationalists and the New Republic.

It was a good thing that Yoda in particular admitted the faults of the Jedi. That's definitely one of the few good things about TLJ.

Though, I do wonder why Luke made the claim that the jedi created darth vader? How much did he know about his father's fall?

>Now people can realize the Jedi were supposed to be idiots, not poor writing.

I actually saw people interpret Luke's line about the Jedi being fools who let Darth Sidious rise to power as being a meta attack on the prequels' writing. I wish I were joking.

-

Garbage
Garbage
Garbage
Garbage
Not garbage
Garbage
Putrid garbage

Not garbage

Garbage

What an incredible smell you've discovered.

>Putrid garbage

/swco/

>What an incredible smell you've discovered.
Generals are like that.

>Best Star Wars film
>garbage
I don't think so, Tim.

He kept blacking out. Also died for a moment in the masking process.

How does TESB equal Reddit?

He's gonna get SHEEV'd

>crashing this franchise
>with no survivors

>Yet here you are.

contrarians gotta be on the contrary
and theres a whole lotta contrarians round here

>implying /swco/ isn't purgatory

Even Rian wasn't so confident about her that he gave the next director a chance to drop her completely

>How much did he know about his father's fall?
I think he find out during his exile (how? Who knows) because Leia was wondering about what caused her father's fall in Bloodline novel and since she said that Luke talk to her about their father, I would imagine that he would have told her if he knew.

>these guys wreak kanan
>sheev finishing him after

She'll be back. Normies love her.

Let's fucking be honest.

>Attack of the Kino
>garbage

Excuse you.

No one likes her. Even in this hyper SJW climate, no one has jumped to her defense.

>it looks pretty so that means it's good

That shot of the Sandcrawler still makes my mouth water.

It's almost like that climate doesn't exist.

There's no way that would end up bigger than Executor.

hes right user, all the (computer enhanced) vistas in the world cant make up for lackluster acting

>computer enhanced

Why do you say that like it's a bad thing?

>lackluster acting
(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=LVczx7GIWXc

>he Ghost crew is reeling from a devastating loss
Ezra will be in a building or cavern making a desperate stand to buy time for the others in his party to escape. The building or cave collapses seemingly killing him. The Loth-wolves, however, have hyperspaced Ezra off to visit Mortis-lite at the last second. His subsequent return will be when Sabine throws her doubts aside and takes him as her own, right on the Ghost's rec room table.

Also the fact that Padme hasn't seen Anakin for a decade, but marries him after a few days even though he spends the whole time whining and then committing multiple homicide.

user, the acting has to be good for the whole movie, not just a handful of scenes.

So then remind me why ESB is considered great?

that's some good art though.

>hey guys, I know you didn't like TPM, so look here's Boba Fett.

Rofl.
Empire is the least sense-making star wars movie.
People don't realise this because they are fake fans.

Because it has great acting, great pacing, great effects, a great story, great atmosphere, great everything.

im trying to flush out le practical effects user, seeing if is ban is up, but shhh dont tell anyone

Needs more empowerment.

You mean the Lego Executor? The Sail Barge is like an inch shorter.

It's because Padme is an idiot. And the Jedi are idiots. And the entire senate is also idiots. Don't you love how the only reason Sheev was able to do what he did is because everyone else were complete morons. Such a thrilling story.

You're right. TESB is a terrible move. No one ever liked it ever.

Glad you see things my way

You mean you don't like it when a person is only capable of pulling off a scheme because he is surrounded by literal retards? What did you expect, for Sheev to face an actual challenge?

>Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of freedom fighters led by Luke Skywalker has established a new secret base on the remote ice world of Hoth.
>a group of freedom fighters led by Luke Skywalker has established a new secret base on the remote ice world of Hoth.
>a group of freedom fighters led by Luke Skywalker
>led by Luke Skywalker

>base gets attacked.
>luke doesn't go to the meet up point.
>just casually goes to some other planet.
>has to quit training cause he isn't sure what happened to his friends.
>who were already in danger
>because the base got blowd up.
>rofl.
>good writing.
>much better than prequels yeah?
>THE FORCE IS FEMALE!

To be fair, those were a few very eventful days. Plus we knew she was a cradle-robber in the making back during TPM.

I was never banned.

I've often seen people call The Phantom Menace the best of the prequels because it "feels the most like Star Wars" yet they never explain why. Does anyone know what the hell that means?

>shows up three days after his spam was deleted
>I was here the whole time

I present to george the completely and totally understands women award.
You earned it my friend, you earned it.

Really I have never heard that before. It's almost like you made it up to start a shitstorm. You wouldn't do that would you user?

Probably because it took the, "we gotta blow this thing up at the end" plot from ANH and ROTJ.

Because it has magic.

Probably the "Muh practicals" crowd fawning over it for using a lot of location shooting.

Probably the because he practical effects are easier to distinguish than the other two, even though each movie after it had more practical effects. Normies rate Star Wars films based on how the look, not the story they tell.

RotS still hold the record for most practical effects per shot in a Star Wars movie. RotS is also the best SW movie

>Luke goes to rendezvous spot
>Where are Han and Leia?
>Shit, wish I would have went and got Jedi training so I could feel them through the force

>Luke, did I ever tell you about futas?

No, I promise I've heard it before. People have said TPM is the best/only good prequel because it "feels more like Star Wars" than the others. I never heard any elaboration on that though.

Disjointed opening scene and some really strange edits rob it of being the best.
TPM is the best.

Honestly, probably because it was filmed and not recorded and it has more natural light for the most part.

>Disjointed opening scene
meme
>some really strange edits
nice examples you got there

>Disjointed opening scene
I know I'm gonna get some flack, but I have never liked the opening of ROTS. You can tell tey cut a shit ton out of the beginning and what is left feels like scraps of bigger set pieces.

Don't tell dad/doctor user that or he won't be able to watch it anymore.

Yeah. the opening was a movie on its own originially. RotS was 6 hours.

The force isn't magic

Stop trying to force a meme.

The Force is a meme

>Yeah. the opening was a movie on its own originially.
You can tell. We completely skip the dogfights section and then get buzzdroid hi-jinks for some godawful reason. Then we land on teh ship, get bits of action that don't really go anywhere, then a brief fight with Dooku, what is supposed to be an emotional moment for Anakin (but we breeze by that as well) then we're captured again, brought to the bridge...etc, etc
The pacing wouldn't be the problem if all the pieces didn't feel so disconnected from one another.

How long until the new rebels ep? It's the 19th in Australia land

Sorry, did I offend your father? What does he have a phd in, faggotry?

6 Hour director's cut of ROTS when?!
Best movie needs more footage.

No u.

Airs on TV in about 23-26 hours. Should be hitting online in about five hours.

Fuck off prequel baby

I want lucas to make a star wars JEDI cut.
We will never get another proper star wars movie so why not just let the man unleash a fully autistic directors cut of all the movies?

>4 more hours of Hayden "acting"
>4 more hours of Natalue looking bored
>4 more hours of Yoda spinning around
>new Han scenes
>More scenes of people walking around
>extra three seconds of Tarkin standing there with bad face prosthesis
>an even longer final duel
No thanks.

6 hour montage of Anakin killing younglings

>Hello in TV Land...

Shut the fuck up RLM faggot. I bet you love the non special edition of SW & ST too. Kek.

>mfw I got that reference

You just described the OT Dude.

V > IV > RO > III > VI > VIII > I > VII > II

I hate RLM and the OT as Well. I am a STfag

VI>V>3>4>R1>1>2>>>>>>>=8

>Hayden
>Natalie
>Yoda spinning
>OT
???

What's with everyone thinking Kanan will die in tomorrow's episode?

V>IV>VI>RO>I>III>>(power gap)>>II>VII>>(eating fresh dogshit)>>VIII

A combination of factors. From the title of tomorrow's second episode ("Dume") to a leaked track on the S4 soundtrack. Just too many raised flags, I suppose.

>The no women TLJ edit was made by Lucas

Summary of Last Shot is up

>Even the fastest ship in the galaxy can’t outrun the past….

>THEN:

>It’s one of the galaxy’s most dangerous secrets: a mysterious transmitter with unknown power and a reward for its discovery that most could only dream of claiming. But those who fly the Millennium Falcon throughout its infamous history aren’t your average scoundrels. Not once, but twice, the crew of the Falcon tries to claim the elusive prize – first, Lando Calrissian and the droid L3-37 at the dawn of an ambitious career, and later, a young and hungry Han Solo with the help of his copilot, Chewbacca. But the device’s creator, the volatile criminal Fyzen Gor, isn’t interested in sharing. And Gor knows how to hold a grudge….

>NOW:

>It’s been 10 years since the rebel hero Han Solo last encountered Fyzen Gor. After mounting a successful rebellion against the Empire and starting a family with an Alderaanian princess, Han hasn’t given much thought to the mad inventor. But when Lando turns up at Han’s doorstep in the middle of the night, it’s Fyzen’s assassins that he’s running from. And without Han’s help, Lando – and all life on Cloud City – will be annihilated.

>With the assistance of a young hotshot pilot, an Ewok slicer prodigy, the woman who might be the love of Lando’s life, and Han’s best and furriest friend, the two most notorious scoundrels in the New Republic are working together once more. They’ll have to journey across the stars – and into the past – before Gor uses the device’s power to reshape the galaxy.

An animated RotS remake with better writing would be cool. And a better final duel. Keep I loved you, though.

RotS doesn't need to be remade because it's great as is.

>V that high
>III that low
neck yourself

Something has to happen to Kanan, and to a lesser extent Ezra, before the time of the OT; that, or every one in the rebellion who has ever met them has to knocked on the head to make them forget the two Jedi. Killing them off is the simplest thing to do. That and the only way Kanan could have more death flags crop up this season would be if he and Hera told the crew that after this one last mission, they were going to get married.

>hurrdurr how can you be on the COUNCIL and not be a MASTER
>REEEEEEEE PADME
>let's just not tell anyone about this sith lord and go attempt to arrest him
>let me fall for this very obvious trick and help a sith lord kill mace windu

>Rots will never be remade in TCW

FUCK. There was an insider issue back in 2007 talking about TCW and how George wanted to take it into the events of ROTS and retell it from a different point of view. I was so hyped for that, so I couldn't wait to see the end of TCW. AND THEN WE NEVER GOT IT!

>a brainlet can't understand a movie made for kids

hmmm

Wow, who knew someone would be so stupid they couldn't understand a movie literally intended for 12 year olds.

When you get told to take notes and your dumbass thinks that means you're getting a promotion.

>And a better final duel
>implying Anakin vs Obi-Wan isn't the best duel

(You)

RotS was a bad movie!

>Anakin, I know how to cheat death
>actually, no I don't, lol.

Would've been kind of cool desu

>I will do what I must.
You will try. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it is neither interesting from a martial perspective nor a symbolic one. RotJ > ESB > rest. Special mention for Sidious slapping the shit out of Maul and Savage.

>hold me, like you did by the lake on Naboo. When there was nothing but our love. No fighting, no politics, no war.
They just don't write dialogue like that anymore.

Hayden had a lot of emotion and hate in his eyes. I just wish he had better dialogue.

>siege of mandalore never
>anakin having less retarded motivations never

user, you don't watch Star Wars films for great dialogue. You watch them for flashy effects and good music.

Wish we had more of the latter, but that's just me.

the plan was never to remake ROTS. the Siege of Mandalore arc would've wrapped up the Maul/Mandalore story arc and shown Order 66 happening during the fighting.

>Dagobah

You claimed the duels in ROTJ and TESB are better than the duels in the rest of the franchise. The rest of the franchise confirmed that is true.

Still would've been cool desu

We were supposed to see A bit after ROTS too, probably something similar to what the Vader comic is doing no.w It was going to be an 8 episode arc.

>just turn your brain off

Not really.

Nope, the Siege of Mandalore was the planned final arc of the show and had production codes 7.21-7.24

films are part of the Entertainment industry, not the "Autistically nitpick every 5 frames of a film" industry

>not really
faggot

If I was being entertained, I wouldn't be so bored that I start nitpicking.

>wanting to see the exact same thing but in a slightly different style

Narratively yes but from a fight choreography point of view they objectively sucked compared to later season TCW duels

>objectively sucked
If you think the PT style is better than the OT style.

Damn. Dooku really did have ALL the moves.

>Dooku throws himself at Anakin feet first.
>Anakin doesn't go for the kill
>great choreography

>Let me tell you what you like

Okay.

Not my fault your taste is shit then, user.

>If I was being entertained, I wouldn't be so bored that I start nitpicking.

the PT style IS better than the OT style.

>being blind and unable to see Hera's green curves

Noooo

>there's no such thing as preferences

>You will never wake up in the morning and find you are tangled in the lekku of a cute twi'lek woman.

Jedi have battle precog plus Dooku was trying to catch Anakin off guard with a fancy double kick

How do you want this to look George?
>Just fill up the frame with bullshit!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz7xgfawz44

Lucas literally said that the OT choreography was bad because he didn't have the budget for good Lightsaber props and a professional fight choreographer.

>pregoc
>catch Anakin off guard
Those two things stand in stark contrast with one another.

It's not perfect and the key is to move fast enough that even with precog you won't be able to get away in time.

>you're not allowed to have a different opinion that George Lucas

there isn't

anyone who prefers the duels made when the props were too fragile for the choreography to be done properly has shit taste. ROTJ is the only duel that comes close to the PT level of choreography and even then the props weren't 100% there yet.

Hamill/Lucas both said they were always trying to speed up the duels in the OT and were only being held back by the shitty props

Lucas also thinks Disney is white slavers. He's just some old disconnected faggot now.

>video is filled with footage from non star wars movies

take your shit back to Cred Forums where it belongs.

Not to mention when Dooku was training Greivous on how to fight Jedi he said use the unorthodox because it's harder to predict

>you're not allowed to like something because Lucas said so

After watching TFA/TLJ and reading the Aftermath trilogy I am inclined to agree with Old George

>having a canon conversation
>brings up Legends

But Grievous has already mastered Ultra Instincts.

So you are saying that Dooku didn't train Greivous...

Does anyone prefer the Special Editions?

The only parts I disliked is Jabba in ANH and the citizens on Coruscant celebrating the Emperor's death.

No, but you are talking about a training sequence from Legends that is no longer a part of canon.

The Sarlacc beak irritates me. Don't get me wrong, the Sarlacc needed something, but a beak was not the answer.

So you are saying Dooku didn't train Greivous in canon. Fuck off you don't know shit about Star Wars.

It is superior in everyway. And added life to the already bland and boring environments.

I prefer the BluRay editions

>I don't know how to read.

Those Blu-Rays are terrible. Picture quality is all over the place and TESB is way too blue.
The changes he made in the AOTC bluray are fucking horrendous too.

The Sandcrawler is so cool. I need to sack up and get a Lego set of it. Pretty damn iconic for something we see comparatively little

I do know how to read. But do you know who trained Grievous on how to wield a lightsaber because it seems like you don't.

I prefer the Blu Rays.

Have to admit that for a simplistic design, it's one of my favorite vehicles in the franchise.

DOOKU DID TRAIN GRIEVOUS

BUT THE SCENE AND DIALOGUE YOU ARE REFERENCING COMES FROM LEGENDS

Seriously. They just got it very right. It's this weird combo of ridiculous, foreboding, and alien. Pretty much perfect for the Jawas, who always struck me as underratedly creepy

I like Victory Celebration over Yub Nub. The rest of the changes are either well-intended but pointless color grading changes, disingenuous CGI "improvements", or offensively bad changes like Vader's "NOO" in RotJ, everything on Mos Eisley, and young Anakin replacing Sebastian Shaw, which is made even stupider when you find out George's reasoning for changing that.

How could ROTS-Anakin be "Anakin before he turned to evil"? He fucking murdered women and children in the last movie. Having Sebastian Shaw there, showing Anakin as he should've been, makes infinitely more sense than showing Anakin before he became Darth Vader. The whole fucking point of the prequels was for them to be the fall of Anakin Skywalker. Having Anakin look an hour before he officially became Darth Vader just invalidates everything before that being part of his downfall because now apparently he was still good?

How do you feel about the Bluray of TPM?

>Those Blu-Rays are terrible.
They're superior to every other edition

> Picture quality is all over the place
Not really, it's great.

> and TESB is way too blue.
Ehhh it's fine.

>The changes he made in the AOTC bluray are fucking horrendous too.
Like?

So you do admit that Dooku trained Greivous? I don't get what is the argument than kid.

It was just George's way of telling the older fans, "fuck you for not liking the prequels"

fuck can I bottle the feeling of looking at this shit?

>He fucking murdered women and children in the last movie.
*He killed savage people who kidnap, brutalize, and murder innocent farmers and then attack the people who try to rescue those they've kidnapped

It great IMO. The puppet never looked like Yoda to me. Also helps the CGI of the Gungans a lot.

BIG
BLUE
COCK

BRING BACK VENTRESS YOU COWBOY HAT WEARING FUCK!

You would have an ugly dick?

>an Ewok slicer prodigy
An Ewok hacker? I don't know about this...

what'd he change to Attack of the Clones? I know he DNR'd the everloving fuck out of TPM because it was shot on film while Episode II and III were shot in 1080p on digital cameras, so to make TPM look more like the other two (aka to make it look worse) he went nuts with digital noise reduction, which gets rid of the film grain and makes it look like a smooth, plastic mess. It's like that Predator blu-ray transfer that got a lot of shit. Lucas did that with TPM to make it look like AOTC and ROTS

You have to go back

The motion blur around characters when they walk during the Tatooine scenes is horrendous. It happened because Lucas tried to sharpen the image even though he specifically filmed it to be soft. I guess his, "original vision" wasn't so original.
In AOTC, they rearranged what happens at the end of the lightsaber duel. They have Yoda's moment of self reflection about letting Dooku escape happen BEFORE Dooku escapes. It makes no sense and they didn't even change the music. First time I saw it on Bluray I thought my disk had a fault.

Yub Yub commander

It sounds like that portion takes place post-ROTJ, I imagine one of the Ewoks decided he was interested in high tech stuff and is gradually learning it.

You seem to have ROTS and AOTC mixed up, user.

>The motion blur around characters when they walk during the Tatooine scenes is horrendous
I have no idea what you're talking about.

She squirted in canon.

blu-ray looks like shit in those comparisons, dude. And leaving the letterboxes on the screencaps of the despecialized editions to make them look worse is manipulative af

I miss the sideburns the original puppet had, but it never made sense to me that there would be any noticeable age difference between Yoda in TPM and Yoda in ROTJ. If he were a human it'd be the different between looking 89 and 90.

I don't. Either you don't know how to read or you're just dumb

It's kind of weird how Star Wars will be heroes vs. Stormtroopers for what will be 5 years. It's kind of getting old.

Rose is interesting to me, because I think the idea of the character can work, it's just the actress doesn't come across as sincere, even though she's trying her best.

I give that Rose was an interesting idea, but it ended up being an idea that fell flat in the final product.

>The motion blur around characters when they walk during the Tatooine scenes is horrendous

what

I never understood why they mirrored the trees around in that Yavin 4 shot.

>blu-ray looks like shit in those comparisons, dude.
Ha, you're hilarous. The clear, crisp images look worse than the ones with fucked up colors and dated mattes.effects

>And leaving the letterboxes on the screencaps of the despecialized editions to make them look worse is manipulative af
It's not my fault Harmy encoded them with the letterboxes. It's not even to make them look worse, that's just how they look.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3u70WELSEg
>/swco/ will actually, unironically defend this

George took one of the greatest pieces of storytelling through editing and visuals alone and literally ruined it by adding the "NO" clip from ROTS (the same one that was made fun of as soon as that movie came out) and played it not once, but twice over the scene. This is the worst change, by far. There's no way George could've made this change with any intention that wasn't to spite the fans for hating his changes. It's unjustifiable.

At the risk of sounding like an asshole, when you have an exaggerated dislike of the PT and a more realistic dislike of the ST, there's not really much room for anything else.

Well, maybe you should find something that entertains you, then. There's no Nerd Merit Badge for being into Star Wars.

>Vader screams no when he is born
>Vader screams no when he is killed

It's classic pottery.

2011 CGI in a movie that's clearly from 1999, with another fully CGI main character that still has shitty 1999 CGI is so out of place it's jarring

user is referring to how Anakin looked in ROTJ which would be the same as ROTS, but you referenced him killing sand people which happened in AOTC.
So, again, you are mistaken.

They're more aesthetically pleasing that way because the Rebel in the lookout tower takes up the space where the canopy dips down

final dialogue before the credits scene:
we wont give up..we will keep fighting..well search for A NEW HOPE™

ezra, comforts the now pregnant hera saying :
"we truly are the Disney's™ Star Wars: Rebels™"

FADE TO CREDITS

*STAR WARS THEMES PLAYS *

We'll never have that kino TCW ending again, will we?

No one cares.

>user is referring to how Anakin looked in ROTJ which would be the same as ROTS, but you referenced him killing sand people which happened in AOTC.
No, user is talking about Anakin killing sand "people"

>How could ROTS-Anakin be "Anakin before he turned to evil"? He fucking murdered women and children in the last movie.

A good example is when Luke walks from the entry hovel to the sandcrawler in the wide shot. He has this haze around him when he moves. He is sharp and in focus, and the background is sharp and in focus, but just around him is this fuzzy haze.

Star Wars exists in more than just the movies. That's not RotS Anakin. That's Clone Wars Anakin.

the fact that you're comparing the official blu-rays to a version made by a non-professional fan with shitty resources just shows how bad the blu-rays are. They shouldn't be comparable, that's the issue.

I was kind of hoping that the Han Solo movie wouldn't have the Empire be much of a presence and just be criminal underworld stuff.

Because he was saying how having Hayden in ROTJ doesn't make any sense because when we last saw him that way IN ROTS he was murdering people.

>AotC
>Luke

user...

>. Having Sebastian Shaw there, showing Anakin as he should've been, makes infinitely more sense than showing Anakin before he became Darth Vader.
No it doesn't.

Anakin in ROTS(more specifically, towards the begininning) is him in his prime. When he was last truly a Jedi.

the old man Shaw(who looks way too old to be Anakin and wasn't even cast for his age or apparent age) makes no sense

that's not even the scene where he dies though

Did you mean Geonosis there?

Now that Yavin is a lighter shade of red, you're right.

you have one sentence to convince him to TAKE STAR WARS BACK and bring in a new golden age of SW media

Clone Wars Anakin is a cartoon character, and even so Anakin had already started his path to the dark side before the Clone Wars even began, so my point still stands

VADER dies, user. Anakin dies a few moments later.

We're talking about ANH, dipshit.
Are you this idiot?

We are all sorry for what we did to you, George.

My first paragraph is referencing one thing, and my second paragraph is referencing something else.

Star Wars is better off without Lucas, though. PTfags have convinced themselves he's still a good writer/director when he's not

Clone Wars Anakin is a cartoon character

Everyone says Marcia was the real genius behind Star Wars.
You all know Lucas is petty and that that shit would work.

>Because he was saying how having Hayden in ROTJ doesn't make any sense because when we last saw him that way IN ROTS he was murdering people.
No, he was (wrongly) saying that ROTS Anakin being "Anakin before he turned evil" makes no sense because in the previous film to ROTS he was murdering women and children.

Part of me wants to say that kind of went out the window with the teaser, but it's still an interesting possibility.

>That's not RotS Anakin.
Is literally Hayden Christensen from when they were filming ROTS

>killing Tusken raiders

That's like killing a Gundark, no one cares.

I don't know how you even noticed that, it took me like 30 times replaying that to even see it and I still don't get the big deal. That's autistic levels of nitpicking

I'll rephrase. Is the motion blur you're referring to in Geonosis or the scenes with Anakin on Tatooine?

Or are you talking about TPM? I'm assuming you meant TPM on the first paragraph and AOTC in the second.

I'm confused because the user you're replying to was specifically asking about the Blu Ray changes in AOTC.

Okay? He looked like that for a over a year in the Clone War.

Luke, have I ever told you about the prophecy of the Chosen One? Once upon a time, the jedi believed that one day, a man will born, who destroys the sith and brings balance to the Force, but as it turns out, there is no need for the Chosen One at all. As it turns out, the Force actually wants the Dark Side to exist, and constantly balances out itself on the regular basis, constantly creating new, extremely powerful force users on both sides - sometimes, with no training or upbringing required at all! This means that if the sith are ever eradicated, they will just spring up again under a different name, and if the jedi end, a different order will rise in our place soon, and it will go on forever and ever.

All our struggle is meaningless, Luke. Nothing we can do will ever make a difference.

>arguing that Anakin was good in ROTS
>when he went around killing people

prove it. Because we never saw Hayden in the Clone War outside of the beginning of ROTS and the end of AOTC

These are so unfunny it hurts

Exactly my point. Everyone who complains about Anakin in the first half of ROTS not being "him when he was good" always has to bring up how he killed a bunch of brutalizing savages in AOTC as if that somehow makes him irredeemable

Who did he kill before he turned evil that was not evil or bad or otherwise a terrible person?

underrated

Yes, user. I'm sure that's why Lucas put that in there. To match up with the cartoon he hadn't made yet.

Lucas even makes a point to have Anakin say "and not just the men, but the women and children too" to hammer in that he killed innocent people

This one isn't supposed to be funny. It's a logical complaint against TLJ

this. He was well intentioned with the series, and was a good "ideas" guy. But needed other people to prune his shit ideas.

There are no innocents when it comes to Sand "people"

>Because we never saw Hayden in the Clone War outside of the beginning of ROTS and the end of AOTC
(you)

>Who did he kill before he turned evil that was not evil or bad or otherwise a terrible person?
No one, but once again we're not talking about AOTC, we're talking about ROTS. Unless George changed ROTJ again and put AOTC Anakin on Sebastion Shaw's body.

and then he has Anakin call them animals, so your point is null and void.

Besides, the women were complacent at the very least and the children would grow up to be just as savage as the ones that kidnapped Shmi and beat her to near-death

>someone kidnaps my mom
>okay to kill the kidnapper and people that live near him

I wasn't talking about just AOTC. I was talking about TPM, AOTC, TCW movie, TCW, and the first half of ROTS.

>Music and tone of the scene is clearly meant to tell the audience that Anakin made a dark mistake.
>But the killer himself says they're just animals so it's all good.

Yes because that is Sand "people" culture. They are all subhuman savages that only care about each other and no one else. They also prey on Jawas as well.

The point is he killed IN ANGER. Have you ever seen Star Wars?

isnt it weird that for a town of slavers and general n'erdowells ruled by gangsters, tatooine shouldve long dealt with these (((pests)))

t.Padme

>local government keeps subhuman filth around to maintain the military industrial complex

anakin is how you SHOULD write a (((subversive))) mary sue

he was unmatchable in combat (unless plot demanded it)

but he as a person is deeply flawed, in both as an autistic slave child trying to impress his crush way and also a weirdly jovial about killing way as well

Noticed the first time I tried to watch it.

So, he's like Kylo Ren?

or you could write a character like PT Obi-Wan, who is beloved by people who love and hate the prequels despite being a character with no real personality, motivations, or character development until he becomes the protagonist by default after Anakin becomes the villain in the last 30 minutes of Revenge of the Sith.

Ah, simpler times.

I thought they were hinting at dark side tendencies with Rey from the SKB lightsaber duel when she stalks Kylo, but nope. Guess my expectations were subverted.

more like

>mom was out harvesting mushrooms from the moisture vaporators
>roving band of savages kidnap her
>her husband who freed her and married her teams up with 29 of his neighbors to go find and attempt to rescue her
>only he and 3 others survive, with him losing one of his legs
>she's now been gone for a month
>son goes to rescue her
>finds her captive in a tent tied to some poles with very grievous wounds
>she can barely even talk
>dies very shortly after he gets there
>in his anger, he retaliates against the brutal savages and kills them all

>Anakin killed in anger and came back to the light
>Luke fought in anger and didn't go dark

Do YOU even Star Wars? Yoda was wrong and him claiming that made Anakin think he couldn't be saved. The entire point of the PT and OT is showing Obi-wan and Yoda are wrong to stick their stupid Jedi beliefs.

Or you can write PAdme to just do literally whatever the plot needs her to.
Need her to meet Anakin
>she's curious about the planet
Need he to marry Anakin
>doesn't care that he is a fucking psycho
Need her to be surprised about Anakin's dark tendencies
>can't believe he killed children

So just because he killed some savages it means that he's completely utterly evil after that scene with no redeeming qualities whatsoever?

But Anakin DID fall to the dark side. The fact that they were wrong about his redemption doesn't nullify that him acting in anger led him to the dark side.

Anakin wasn't a Mary Sue. He lost 2/3 of his fights. He couldn't save/turn Padme. Couldn't save his mom.
Do any of you even know what the term means? I've seen it misused so many times on this site

How come Cred Forums fights so hard for you to respect Sand ""people" as living beings yet freak out when there's a black man on screen?

As the film presents him

Did Disney release such set of rules for fan fiction movies and SW other content?

the film never presents Anakin as irredeemable just because he acted in anger in that scene.

>I don't know how to read

only because they told him there was no way back. Anakin wanted to turn back to the lightside so bad. That's why he stopped fighting Obi-wan and that's why he struggles as Vader at first.

Have you seen the currently catalog on Cred Forums?

You're getting anons mixed up, by this same logic they're also a connoisseur of blacked.com videos while carrying these feelings

The Galaxy would never know. You know Sandpeople are irredeemable monsters when in KotoR you can dress up as one to learn their history than proceed to take off your disguise and kill them all without gaining a single darkside point.

>anakin is how you SHOULD write a (((subversive))) mary sue

>implying they aren't

What are you even arguing?
This whole thing is strung from someone saying it was stupid to replace Shaw with Hayden. You keep bringing up shit from AOTC, yet it is Hayden from ROTS. And no matter how many times I say that, you keep bringing up AOTC.

YEah, I remember that scene where Anakin tells Sheev that he can't become a Sith, but then Yoda telepathically says there is no redemption for him so Anakin goes ahead and signs up for Sithdom.

Jesus christ, you fags have the mental capacity of a 6 year old. Does everything have to be explained to you? Do you want George to come in front of the camera and tell everything?

Yeah, you take a Mary Sue type character and then pile on flaws so that they are no longer a Mary Sue.

>What are you even arguing?
Are you really this stupid? I've been arguing this entire time that killing the sand "people" in AOTC does not make Anakin irredeemably bad like that user claimed

>This whole thing is strung from someone saying it was stupid to replace Shaw with Hayden.
And his entire reasoning is that ROTS!Anakin can't possibly be "Anakin when he was good" because in AOTC Anakin killed women and children

>You keep bringing up shit from AOTC, yet it is Hayden from ROTS. And no matter how many times I say that, you keep bringing up AOTC.
And no matter how many times i quote that user's post directly and repeat the same shit to you, you still don't seem to understand what the conversation is about. Just do yourself a favor and stop responding because you're literally too much of a brainlet to comprehend this argument.

Anakin doesn't join the dark side because he feels there's no going back to the Jedi. He does it to save Padme. He doesn't give a shit about "right or wrong" He is focused solely on the power to save his wife.

The official Star Wars Fan Film contest always has rules like these I think.

Hasn't happened for two years in a row now, unfortunately. Which is a shame, I actually like watching fan films.

I miss when memes weren't ironic pop culture references.

Kylo couldn't even solo a few Lobster guards or beat Rey yet he thought he could take on Luke Skywalker one v one. Just how shit is Luke in nu-canon?

Isn't he just a not-Marysue from the beginning since he was conceived through the prequels?

Is that Rich Evans on the far left?

The Chad Luke vs the Virgin Jake

Not at all shit.

and after padme dies?

That's when Lucas' terrible writing kicks in and a bunch of authors had to make something up after the fact.
You got me there, those authors did a decent patch job.

I hate boiling the force down to DBZ power levels lightsaber wang fests. You can bitch about Disney!Luke all you want and that's totally valid, but I rather enjoyed him exercising his connection with the Force to fool the First Order and manipulate Kylo Ren.

>chad luke
>countless humans and xenos throwing themselves at him ready to birth a new generation of jedi not bound by the old republic council's rules

>virgin jake
>makes long winded diatribes on forcebook about how hell bring down both the jedi and the sith
>but stays on his island until some OP cunt beats his shit in and his old master commits arson
>his final act of "heroism" is a literal *nothing personnel kid" and "it was just a hologram" combo

Considering the fact he lost too Rey and died after barely saving 20 people I would say nu-canon Luke is indeed pretty damn shit.

I thought so too, but no

youtube.com/watch?v=Edrn39Hadqc

This one has actually tolerable VFX, but the humour is pure cringe

A. The chosen one thing was some shitty prequels thing that got thrown out from the original trilogy draft for good reason.

2. The Sith were a MASSIVE problem given their corruption. Whatever Snoke is is a shadow of what was a Sith since he is obviously Darth Plaugeus.

3. Luke stating that “if the Jedi were to end that the light would end is foolish and blasphemy” is a direct insult to people who fan theorized that Anakin was “balancing the Force” when he was killing the other Jedi.

1. He never fought Luke

2. Luke used a projection

3. EU Luke fucking sucked since he was overpowered and shitty. Thrawn Trilogy did him justice, but nothing else. TLJ Luke is far more in line with what would happen to Luke realistically. Or did you not pay attention to the “Lesson 2: Legends” lesson Luke gave Rey? How Legends can over exaggerate what makes an actual person compared to what they believed in.

But the force is powerlevels. When one guy can lift a starship and another guy can barely lift a person there is some definate powerlevels at play.

Han Solo: “That’s not how the Force works!”

Luke Skywalker: “Amazing. Every word in that sentence was utterly wrong.”

It’s true

Rianfag is fucking back holy shit

how2SUBVERT
[]
>set up joke A
>let people believe it will be ended via punchline B,C
>as long as you keep it a joke

[x]
>set up joke A
>derail everything
>turn joke into a longform prose about the evils of capitalism
>no punchline
>

Give me an example how that isn't powerlevels without using incredibly vague quotes

I hate his smug baby-face.

Luke being a shitty failure that ran away from the problems he caused is now realistic or that him being willing to cut his sleeping nephew down is realistic?

guys please, powerlevels are a sign of a toxic patriarchy the force is female so there should be no metric to describe or measure it

she is what she says she is and she dont got ta 'splain herself
*finger snapping and neck swaying*

>STfags

>98750263
>98750292
Go away

Dude, you would say anything is vague even if it came from th OT. Because it’s like that by design.

The fuck are you on about? EU Luke fucking sucked. Overpowered, unrealistic, power Fantasy etc

xD did you come up with that yourself?! lol

will the ST ever be remembered fondly as the meme-filled hilarity that it is?

or is it senteced to the worst tier of film.
the "not bad enough to be a so-bad-its-good film but not good enough to be a decent film" category

because as much as film hipsters RLM is, their criteria is spot on when viewing bad films. its either so bad you cant help but enjoy it or just plain bad that you just want to end it

What if Filoni's next project is a Star Wars Infinities animated series?

Vader posing and Leia with those pants and shoes are getting to me the most, shit's hilarious.

So, a visual adaptation of FACPOV? Perhaps even expanded beyond.

Why would R2’s retelling if the story NOT make sense though?

They don’t hate the sequel trilogy though. They are clearly far better films that will be remembered than the trash that was the PT movies

The ST is a remake/rehash of the OT, but done in the most by-the-numbers way. Unless JJ pulls a fucking BLADERUNNER 2049 with IX, I think it's safe to say the ST will go down the same as the DC cinematic universe; fucking abysmal.

>comparison to DCEU

You fanboys don’t even know what quality even is now?

>When one guy can lift a starship and another guy can barely lift a person there is some definate powerlevels at play.
And I think it's a boring measure to judge the force by. Listening to Sheev talk about how learned his master was or wasn't was infinitely more interesting that watching Starkiller pull an SD out of the sky. It shows that there's more mysticism and majesty to the force than knocking down a line of battle droids.

I had this poster back in 1999.

EU Luke was great. He failed plenty of times such as his early fights against Lumiya.He also learned from his mistakes or did you never read any EU material and are just a Wookfag. He never quit or gave up and actually succeeded in creating a NJO. Also Lucas said Luke had Anakin's potential and Anakin would have been twice as powerful as Sheev.

full-sized
because Artoo is a droid and doesn't understand nuances, specifically in relation to human emotions. Also he told these stories to be transcribed by George Lucas, who also isn't good with nuances of human emotions

I would put TLJ right on par with BvS.

I miss demotivational posters sometimes, truly a dank meme

oh please it's nowhere near that bad

The two films are certainly on the same level of divisiveness

When the medichlorians kick in.

Sorry guys, are we getting the Rebels episode tonight?

>BvS
>a movie featuring 4 different movies trying to happen and rush to the final product

>TLJ
>a movie that has none of those awful flaws

It’s not even close like said

EU Luke could force flow, create miniature black holes, has the ability to force lightning and apparat, etc. he’s overpowered as all shit.

I never said I liked TFU. I just said that there are powerlevels in Star Wars. Or did you forget in RotS when Obi-Wan said he couldn't fight Anakin and would take Sheev on Yoda said a more powerful Jedi was needed to face Darth Sidious implying Obi-Wan wasn't strong enough which is pretty damn obvious

VI > V > VIII > I > III > IV > VII > RO > II

(you)

They're both divisive, both about 45 minutes too long, and both have "deep" subject matter.

Yeah and TLJ Luke can force project hundreds of lightyears away. So fucking what and you lied or exaggerated a couple of those powers.

Please tell me that the PT fit in with the OT perfectly fine without TCW and all those novels and comics. Go ahead and lie.

1. That’s not the same

2. He is WAY TOO OVERPOWERED.

We're still looking into it. Will alert when it drops.

BvS was better than TLJ. At least I wasn't bored watching BvS not to mention it had the best live action Batman fight scene yet.

Thanks, I truly didn't know it before. Was to young when it was floating around, I suppose.

No he isn't. And being overpowered doesn't make a character bad. Or do you think Superman is a bad character. Honestly you are probably a shitposter from some other board.

You mean the other way around? BvS is one of the biggest and bloated blockbuster messes in quite some time. Age of Extinction from Bayformers takes the cake.

TCW was made by Lucas, so yes it fits in fine.

Looks like a kaminoan mix of Tarkin and Thrawn.

Superman is the least relatable of the main three aka Batman, Wonder Woman and Supes.

V > IV > VI > RO > I > III >(stepping in two day old dog shit on a hot summer day and not realizing it until you've taken a few more steps) II > VII > VIII

Good ol' George "I need four movies and six seasons of a cartoon to make my story make sense" Lucas.

Hot

>best live action Batman fight scene yet.
Literally just the Arkham games
which is why it's so fucking good

You guys are both wrong especially 22

6>5>3>4>RO>1>2>>>>>>>>=8

>8 that high
>R1 that low

V > IV > VI

George "Darth Icky" Lucas
George "shot reverse shot" Lucas
George "Medichlorians" Lucas
George "Special Editions" Lucas
George "I'll fix it in post" Lucas
George "White Slavers" Lucas
George "Tragedy of Darth Vader" Lucas

V>IV>VIII>VI>VIII>RO>I>III>II
not even memeing this is my genuine opinion. I don't know why I even continue to come to these threads since I usually don't have much to add to the discussion, but I like Star Wars a lot so

>me like da punch punch hehe

This faggot is such a Rian shill he has 8 listed twice

Which one is 7 and which is 8?
either answer will piss me off

Fuck, Rogue One is the most overrated Star Wars film.

I mean, I liked it, but people praise it as being the best since the OT?!?

oh, it should be VI>VII>RO
man I'm just stating my preference I know I'm in the minority here

Well since BvS and TLJ both have about the same amount of plot holes and poor writing I'll pick the movie with the better action scenes and less shit characters. Nobody in BvS is as shit as Rose or Holdo

Because it is.

Fuck, The Last Jedi is the most overrated Star Wars film.

I mean, I liked it, but people praise it as being the best since the OT?!?

it's dark and gritty, they can finally enjoy Star Wars as an adult now because it's so mature and for grown-ups

You claimed no one in BvS was as bad as Rose or Holdo. Lex Luthor determined that was a lie.

STfag so SEETHING that the best Disney Star Wars film is a fucking spin-off

It had prequel references so it's good.
ST has none so it's baad.

>dude what if Superman was dark and brooding like Batman?
>wait now we're introducing Batman how do we make him feel like Batman since Superman acts like Batman now
>dude what if Batman fucking killed people now

Lex is pretty fucking bad but at least he was smart. Can't say the same about Rose or Holdo.

nice nuWampa

Batman killed in the old Tim Burton films but you are too underaged to have seen them.

user, I haven't laughed so hard in a while. I can picture that exact board meeting.

But nobody does, retard.

Gigorans were a EU species you casual piece of shit.

Lex suffers from Sheevness. He only seems smart because everyone he "outsmarts" is a literal retard.

>EU
>things that matter

Pick one

Is Reddit down or something? What's with all the sequel/TLJ faggotry in here?

>shit that never happened

Imagine hating legendschads so much you post phony stories to discredit them

Didn't that thing show up in that Road Rovers cartoon?

5>RO>6>3>4>1>CW>2>Xmas>7>8

Hmm you could say the same about the rebellion I mean resistance in TLJ compared to the FO.

He's actually this old EU alien

>If not everyone follows the herd and hates the ST, they’re Reddit!!!

See how you sound?

>get BTFO
>so who cares
(internal REEEEEEEIng intensifies)

>people are gonna call Mimban not!Dagobah
>despite Mimban being older than Dagobah

So now you just outed yourself as a shitposter STfag. Good day sir and don't bother replying I have already closed the tab

>implying I’m the same user

We all thing EUFags should go.

Probably not. I believe it's going up on streaming services a day after it airs on TV to prevent spoilers

I wonder if that clone had ever even had a boner before.
Also, anyone else think it's weird that the clones clearly have interests in the opposite sex, but they're all ten years old.

Yeah sure you are different Rianfag. How about you tell us again how the fleet killer can't kill fleets.

>thinks the EU sucked
>“welp, you’re a shit posting, ST lover!”

The mental health of EUfags is deteriorating.

Rianfag trying to change the argument again after he and the ST start getting BTFO!!!

Someone make an image that's 'Everyone I don't like is a Rianfag'

I mean, I guess it’s less weird when you consider that they don’t have the mentality of a ten year old.

make TFA a face of confusion and trying to tell yourself it was good and we're golden

Someone make an image that's 'Everyone I don't like is a Cred Forums'

>Poe should have followed orders
but then they'd all be dead
>no they wouldn't
The dreadnought would have killed them all
>the dreadnought isn't for attacking fleet ships
it's called a fleet killer
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Didn’t you close the tab user?

Probably all interested in tall Kamino women.

Do you think they could legally get away with being pedo's?
Asking for a friend.

I am a different user Rianfag.

Are you having a breakdown user?

Remember to turn off your computer and go outside every 45 minute or so!

Star Wars don't have age laws since all the different aliens have wildly different maturation rates.

TLJfags out in full force tonight.

Yeah sure you are different EUfag. How about you tell us again how you’ll ride advance tickets to episode IX despite hating the ST.

Honestly I have noticed at different times during the day the thread would be mostly pro TLJ and other times it is mostly anti-TLJ. This supporting the ST in general is pretty new.

Mostly baiters and shitposters. It's been like this for weeks.

He didn't lose to Rey.

Why do people actually fall for that shallow thinking?

She knocked him down, but he didn't touch the ground. He only let the force ebb and settled on the earth when she cast away her weapon.

You're too stubborn to realize that it all was a part of Luke's assessment of Rey.

You lack faith in Luke.

Feels more like months. Everything's been a blur since the start of the year; I've been spacing out on any noteworthy content.

I still love Star Wars so of course I will see 9. I saw 8 twice and 7 three times. Don't mean I don't recognize that they are terrible. I saw R1 8 times and loved it each and every viewing.

Knowing how slow the senate takes in making up their minds (being that a Kaminoan bread accelerated clone being considered a pedophile doesn’t probably have much presidence), I’d assume the accused clones would die of I’d age before any law would be passed.

Yeah, I've been coming here less and less. That's probably what they want, but you can only see the same people trying to start the exact same arguments every thread so many times.

>I saw R1 8 times and loved it each and every viewing.
What the fuck user

>implying I saw TLJ in theater
I was in here earlier for the fleet killer argument, but it seemed quiet after that until just recently.

Why would you not lack faith in Luke? He turned his back on the Galaxy at large and most importantly on his best friend and sister. It was a terrible choice In my opinion almost as bad as igniting his lightsaber over his sleeping nephew.

At home. I only got to see it in theatres once.

>paying to see a movie you dislike more than once.

Are you a masochist by any chance?

But I bet it subverted your expectations.

Why has Yoda's ghost continued to age? Is death a hell of unending deterioration?

mfw I saw TFA once, realized where this shitshow was headed, and haven't given Disney/LFL a nickle since.

Hey everybody, Kanan's gonna get laid!

Oh it did alright. It subverted my expectations of it being good.
I always give a film a benefit of the doubt by viewing it twice. I saw TFA three times because friends wanted to see it together.

fuck are you on about he looks just like he did 30 years ago

Question, how/why is there so much Hera/Thrawn shipping?

Is it just based off of bondage fetishes or do some anons delude themselves into thinking that Hera would somehow actually be interested in Thrawn?

No he actually looked worse for some reason.

>the absolute STATE of /swco/

Snoke was manipulating things, and Luke made decisions as best he could. The destruction of the New Republic planets was a pretty drastic swing in the FO's favor.

Regardless, Luke didn't job on Rey. Don't want to see people pass that around.

he's a 1:1 recreation of the original puppet, it's just you aren't used to seeing the puppet on a big screen in that quality

So I got a Solo trailer going for me, which is nice

Maybe it’s the lighting/material used?

If I recall correctly, they sculpted the TLJ puppet from the mold o the ESB one.

I am more concerned that anons think nu Thrawn looks attractive at all with his huge retarded forehead ridges. I liked EU Thrawn better appearance wise.

I got an image going for me now, which is even nicer

How many hours until new rebels?

> Royal Guard doing anything
Plz filoni make this happen

>last jedi gets brought up
guess how he defends it

>kurosawa
>2deep4u
>its not the film, its the viewer

That's probably it. Also he had this weird blue tinge surrounding him in TLJ that kind of through me off. I guess Rian wanted the audience to realize he was a ghost but it didn't look right to me.

Ep IX's true enemy
Has yet
To reveal himself

How mad would Rianfags be if JJ killed off Rose and brought Luke back in 9?

If they do an early upload, then about an hour. Otherwise, 19 hours before broadcast.

she has a diversity shield, +100 against removal

>Still trying to argue when there is nothing to argue about.

Princess, let it go.

TESB is reddit now. Didn't you get the memo?

TLJ is the autism pinata of star wars

its always fun for another round of beating

Yeah sorry friend you were a tad too late. Maybe next time.

...or herself.

What does the FO destroying the NR got to do with anything I said? Luke didn't even know it happened since he cut himself off from the force which is some EU tier bullshit.

Yes, I got the memo

So it was that ayylmao all along...playing the long game...

Wait, can I get a quick rundown as to who that is again

This actors wife

Fair but as stated Snoke was probably muddying things and made Luke buzz off

Why is downloading shit from the mega so fucking slow?

The 90's were weird.

That flavor of monster had only been around since '16

You've found me out. Twas a ruse.

I was going to make a poster collage for rating anyway. I'll post the SFW version next thread.

you should put them in release order since RO and Solo are out of place chronologically

>Anakin died never having tapped futAhsoka's sweet orange ass

They are in release order, or do you mean chronologically by putting Solo and RO between the OT and PT.

If they were in release order, the OT would come first. You have them chronologically until RO, at which point you switch to release order.

WHENS REBELS

Oh, right. Had a brainlet moment there. Sure, that makes sense enough.

what the fuck time is the new episode coming out fucxk

Why is TFA rated so poorly here? I felt it was a rather safe movie.

16 minutes

people are going to call you a shill or whatever but I agree TFA was fine. It had it's bad elements but imo the good outweighs the bad. People have become too cynical imo and it's prevented them from just enjoying things without justifying it for political reasons, contrarianism, etc.

Thanks

What if she's not dead user?

Struck me as A New Hope with weaker characters but overall felt it wasnt terrible. Felt very much like Disney trying to win over a new generation. But with that in mind I didn't find it terrible.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Nope, it sucked. It was just a complete rehash of a new hope with more faggoty characters. Any SW movie after Disney bought them isn't real SW. But Rogue One was pretty cool though.

Honestly TFA tried so hard to be good it failed to be original while TLJ tried so to be original it failed to be good.

I was trying to remember how that got put. Much obliged.

yfw IX turns out to be unoriginal and bad

All either of them knew how to do was larger stakes and faster running around. They managed to bypass all characterization to the point that the main cast may as well be background characters. Now they have a central protagonist with inexplicably unearned skills that is directly responsible for the main villain still being at large, and yet we still don't know who raised her or what she wants out of life.

Miss him yet?

Thank god it'll be the last.

Then I can go on bitching about that Batuu place with the Toydarian dolls, mixmaster Rex, and the Rey meet-and-greets.

I've missed him since TFA came out. George was as shitty anyone is when surrounded by an echo chamber that just lets him do whatever he wants, but even then he still was capable of some really fun world-building. The fact we live in an time when the Prequels are no longer the worst Star Wars movies is staggering. And the fact that the films are just getting shittier and shittier with time goes on? Kill me.

If the TCW tv show is anything to go by, the Prequels just needed a guiding hand to squeeze the blood out of those stones and we really could've had something special. We got some great things out of them. What have we got from the Disney lead movies thus far? 2 bad video games, and a "side story" movie nobody wanted and another prequel side-story movie no one wanted coming soon. I feel sick of it all

>and we really could've had something special.
I think we have that.
They are uneven, but I maintain that TPM especially is no more clumsily made than ANH.
People think ANH is as slick as Empire these days or something.

Also TCW rarely rises above the best moments of the PT.
A the season 5 ending arc, the season six ending arc, Mortis, maybe the Geonosis arc, MAYBE the Moralo Eval arc.

TCW Anakin is a boring action man 90% of the time. He stand up too straight, especially in the early seasons. His voice is too Chad-like. He's too mature. Even if you insist that Anakin had to change, just take the idea of the PT character and write it better. Don't create a different character

YES

Nah

No Rebels tonight?

but tfa isnt even good

Never said it was

Miss me yet?

No, of course not. TLJ being mediocre doesn't suddenly make TFA great.

The one I miss is dead.

>we will never have Kershner return for Return of the Jedi

Wait, you know what, scratch that. I miss this guy already and he's only been away for a year

Why is diego so cute

No. If your name wasn't alterative, you would be waiting tables.

Did the new episodes leak yet?

No idea. We have exactly two cute mexicans and he's one of them.

Nothing on this end, I'm afraid.

It's all ogre now

>two cute mexicans
Who's the other one? Raul Esparza?

best opinion all thread

Gael Garcia.

Hunh never heard of him

We need a hero! BEGIN THE SUMMONING RITUAL!

youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0

Nigga how have you heard of Raul Esparza but not of Gael Garcia

Dude has a show on Amazon and everything

>amazon
I don't pay for it, sorry. I just stream whatever I want for free without paying, I don't have as much time as I used to, to watch television. Having a job sucks. Raul was in some stage shows I really liked. I'm a theaterfag
What's he in?

>died at age 15
Bliss

That was a female? Cool.