Why is Alya so smug?

Why is Alya so smug?

hip waist ratio, it's that important

She might be smug but she has nice caramel ass that needs eating.

Because she's fucking Adrien and Marinette isn't

>The weak should fear the strong

Marinette hasen’t figured Alya is fooling around with Adrien yet.

w-who is she smiling at

Don't worry about it.

Chat won't stop until every female superhero is his

She knows, but she's too timid to address it or confront Alya about it.

>that wink

fucking alya

What does it taste like?!

fancy european chocolates

Sex sweat that hasen’t been washed off for a few hours.

Because she can rape Marinette any time she wants and Marineete can't stop her.

true

lewd

My dick.

They have a pretty weird friendship, for sure.

>incredibly smug
>almost TOO friendly
>really touchy

Am I seeing things that aren't actually there or is it like a French thing to be incredibly flirty and playful all the time?

I hate the mole on her head. It's just so large.

that and I think fictional people are always more flirty and playful than real people

When you have a real best friend, everyone thinks you’re gay.

I started S2 this week and boy it's really hitting all places

Where the hell do people find S2 episodes?

Kimcartoon.

*heavy sniffing*

Why can't they just do the sensible thing and all three make out with each other?

Watchcartoononline
Kisscartoon
Kimcartoon
Series dedicated blogs
It aint't that hard

If you don’t mine cancer sites, watchcartoonsonline has all the english episodes. That is still a bit behind the french version, I think.

It's partly a European thing. There was that one episode where "being a good host" meant "giving a kiss on each cheek"

Chole is very good at bigablocking

Started watching this shows and I like it, it appeals to my Cred Forums sensibilities

she looks dead inside

Really? I've always heard that Europeans are generally much less "friendly" than, say, Americans.

Perfect ass, perfect hips, long hair, perky tits.. i'd be wondering why if she weren't smug.

is Marie ded'ed?

She knows that she is hotter than Marinette. Simple as that.

If a had such a perfect big brown ass, I'd be smug as fuck, too.
Also this

Nah

I got to say, of all the dumb shit that gets pushed on unto characters in this board, Cred Forums saying that Alya is just a stone cold pimp, is becoming my favorite.
We were so worried about who to ship with Adrian or Marinette, that we didn't considered that they are both Alya's playthings.

That lil kid a cute, A CUTE!

wtf isnt she 12

It's France!!

i hate this website

She made a pretty effective villain too.

That weird skin tone change though.

The ass was fat

She was about a split second from winning too.

Did she actually get the closest to victory?

Chat did in an alley from behind of Marionette

Adrien's too busy selling himself to old businessmen.

Now I think that’s dark owl, he litterally got the earrings off of her. Puppeteer did hold the record before that.

>badass powerfull villain beaten without difficulty
children aren't stupid, come on

You should hate the French

To strangers, yeah. You get into their inner circle and Europeans will plop down on your lap because you're the most comfortable thing in the room. An American requires like a meter of personal space even among family in comparison, but will go oddly out of their way to help out people they don't even know change the flat tire out on their car.

>>almost TOO friendly
Remember who put Alya into the Rena Rouge outfit?

I don't watch the show but I love these threads (just like Star Vs.).

Pretty sure she's like 15-16.

Lila > Alya alas she is a villain

14-15 I think.

bump

Lila is literally pointless and will never appear in screen again

plot wise is pointless, I'm talking about character design

Is it 'weird' by american standarts?

Shes 13~15. Marinette has her 14th birthday in season 2

how hairy do you think she is?

hairier than bob ross

got a happy afro hiding down there?
god bless

My one disappointment with this episode is the lack of closure that came from this reveal; it really deserved a longer conversation between them about what happened and how they feel, and how Chat feels given that he wasn't aware of it during or afterwards.

That's because American culture was built on Puritanical beliefs. As a whole, American society is affected by how deeply rooted Christianity and Christian values are in their everyday life, especially in areas like the Bible Belt.

She's not that great there too. Rena Rouge is a cross between a fox and a magician so hee outfit just works.

This is someone's fetish. I know that now. Once upon a time I was cheerfully ignorant of "Macro" and "Vore" fetishes. The internet has ruined me.

Every time!
Every fucking time!

>Lila > Alya
RR on the other hand, is the genuine article. Pic. related.

>wifi themed powers
oldmanyellingatclouds.png

reminds me of something. If France/European city just wired with free public access wifi?

My shitty small town has free wifi for a few blocks around city hall, pretty much the downtown area. Maybe Paris as something similar, or just the hotel the final battle is in.

A lot of European and UK cities have free wifi spots scattered through them, yes. Usually you just have to give an email address to sign up.

>t. living in UK, most pubs, coffee shops, some restaurants, public monuments, museums, etc. all have free wifi of some sort

If she is older than my shoe size or is on the clock she can be on my cock.

more like pretty little trees

Why didn't anyone tell me Marinette's grandma was hot?

So what does Chat Noir call Ladybug in French?
Bugoise?
Buginette?

US changed their ages from 15-16 to 12

But why??

>Literally Volpina's CGI model with a different skin and head.

Austruc hates constancy, for some reason, that’s why the show “has no order” even though we all know it does.

So we know it is his decision or the decision of the broadcasters? After all the ordering differs between countries. As a producer he has, at least outwards, to be loyal to the broadcasters.

Only for a very small handful of episodes that specifically state that they happen on a certain day or event because the immediate plot requires it

His decision.

>So what does Chat Noir call Ladybug in French?
Le Cumdumpster-moi.

He has said the episodes have no order beyond:
1. Origins
2. All of season 1
3. Volpina
4. Season 2 opener
5. All of season 2
The order the broadcasters release episodes hasn’t really been commented on besides what’s above.

*Evillustrator takes place after Stormy Weather and Lady Wi-Fi (said Akuma are seen in Nath's daydream)
*Puppeteer takes place after Evillustrator, Lady Wi-Fi, and Rogercop (main Akuma revives the other three)
*Antibug takes place after Guitar Villain (Jagged mentions being saved by Ladybug in the past)
*Dark Cupid takes place on Valentine's Day

Wtf

It'll barely be focused again after that. I think they'll postpone any heavy romantic focus episode with the main duo to after the next two miraculous users appear and the supposed "Day of the Heroes" two parter. Probably the season finale.

Maybe in an attempt to stop people from sexualizing them?

Buggaboo.

Not exactly working

Saddly im not too hopefull. But maybe in the meantime we can have our swap episode?

As I said, Austruc says there is no order, but there clearly is.

Only barely. He only cares about the immediate plot of each episode and nothing else.

Why does the show pass the impression Chat have more hard time for LB's affections than Marinette for Adrien's?

Or is it just the Bro Code telling me to cheer for the bro?

Because Chat is getting rejected (albeit because Ladybug didn't take his advances seriously and just thought he was being goofy) while Marinette can't even express her feelings in the first place. Chat gets shot down by the object of his desire, Marinette gets shot down by her own stumbling. It makes Chat more sympathetic.

On a related note, if Marinette could ever string together a declaration of love to Adrien, how do you think he would respond? My guess: "Sorry, my Dad says I'm not allowed to have a girlfriend." And he would be entirely sincere when he said it.

but what would be worse; that sincere rejection due to his home life or the brutal ambush Chloe will have planned once Marinette goes alone to the bathroom once she finds out

>Marinette getting bullied by Chloe
*S E X U A L L Y*

>Rape is okay if rapist is a woman
Stop it already.

Doesn't Adrien just say he sees her as a good friend at some point?

little?
fuck that, Alya has a full Forrest, not a few single trees

>Rape is okay if everyone is fictional and hot
I’m all for women being held accountable, but this isn’t that.

He hasen't had any friends until he started school. This makes him way too trusting and open to friendship. He thinks of litterally everyone he meets as friends unless they spit on his face. Volpina is a great example of this.

IF Marinette confess to Adrien (what would be a massive season finale/mid season 3 cliffhanger), it would be when she's at verge to do something stupid as Ladybug and want to say goodbye or reunite courage to actually do it herself.

Of course, it could be another blunder and she just talk to herself and he's passing by, or Chat learns about that in another MariChat episode (and he would end up helping her to "train" for the real confession).

i mean just look at how thick her hair is

Who wants to bet even spitting on his face wouldn't be enough. Hell, that masochistic punk would probably take a liking to you. He craves the abuse.