I tried to look up the original
>"His head looked like a fucking cock"
>Was that really necessary?
thread but I couldn't find it
can anyone help me out?

>>"His head looked like a fucking cock"
There's another uncensored dub?

penis...Parker!

Reminder that the entire season went downhill after the third episode.

fuck you for saying that and fuck you for being right

Speaking of which, did they go anywhere with that wolf?

Regardless of how it ended, watching this with Cred Forums was one of the best experiences I've had on this site.

I thought we were done with Le Funny Meme Robot.

>we

Welcome Redditor

I thinks he’s doing a Raimi joke because I know of no such thing.

EVERYBODY

Never

>done
how can you forget that the ride will never end?

pretty much this, the R&M had to take it's slot

>The whole time

>Genndy gets 10 episodes to finish his story however he wants
>He fills it with fanservice and a forced romance plot with a character that took up even more time rather than just focusing on Jack and his quest
>Every plot thread ends in a rushed and sloppy manner and the show itself ends with a scene ripped from another show entirely

Talk-back threads are great. A-#1, Duke of New York-tier is still The Toonami April Fools event though.

It was indeed a fun time.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ8kxrNf6fQ

samurai jack was based off his dreams of being a wandering samurai with his wife, jack and ashi is a self and wife insert

So Genndy thinks his wife is the spawn of satan?

>tfw Gennedy got bogpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=qga3qf88fCM

This. Some of the best threads, a good time for Cred Forums

WANTS SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T WANT THEM.

youtu.be/ugf86-uOtI0

>I thought we were done with Le Funny Meme Robot.
Cred Forums is never done with anything, clinging stubornly to a fleating fragment of something is the basic nature of Cred Forums.

I felt pretty similar about the season as I did with MGSV. The parts that were kino were fucking kino and the parts that were stupid were irredeemably so. And the ending for both left me not knowing what to feel. But overall I still loved my time with both and acknowledge them as flawed works that I still personally love.

Fucking this. I wish we could have more threads like those.

>Speaking of which, did they go anywhere
The answer will always be 'no'

>implying they weren't going to do this
that was your undoing, you fell hook line and sinker to their b8

God I miss him

Reminder that 4 and 5 were still really good and 6 had some good stuff and it wasn't until the climax of 6 and all of 7 that it became very clear that the short length of the season was causing severe issues.

Toonami coming back for april fool really lit up this board and spread to others

reminder that the only common dissenting opinion is that it went downhill after episode 7

I wish I had that "episode recap" macro. You know the one.

Also "S"

What the fuck happened? Those first 3 episodes were fucking fantastic, well paced, funny, and emotional. How could Gennedy fuck up so bad?

Honestly I liked episode 4 as well

Fuck, that was legendary.

youtube.com/watch?v=XlbbLFgiVQk

Tyler Bates score was the best part throughout the whole thing though

I really wish I had my

>"THIS IS ART THIS IS CARTOONS, BASED GENNDY"
screencap but I lost in when my laptop broke

Well nevermind I found it

The hype was great

This. Literally the worst part of Samurai Jack's last season.

>it's been nearly a year since the beginning of the end of Jack
it was pretty neat that it started on my birthday too.

Arent all wives?

oh user how brave of you to share such bold and controversial opinion with us

>Scaramouche
>worse than Ashi

Now hold up a moment

>The idea that user had of Aku finding out Jack had lost his sword and the entire episode being a mad dash of Jack to find it in time before Aku reaches him

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Pretty much how you expect any "watch with Cred Forums" experience to go, a bunch of stans repeating every funnay line or pointing out every cameo/callback, in all caps mind you to showcase their spergout excitement, while sensible people have to wait 2-3 hours after the episode ends before they can levy any criticism or else their posts will be torn to shreds by the casuals like a pack of hyenas armed to the teeth with those never-funny oft-abused baitfish images. If you were on this board while the finale was airing (either this or GF especially), you'd think you just watched the crowning pinnacle of western animation and art, but now that everyone has had time to digest these things, they simply aren't the case.

I think everyone got that idea when we found out Jack lost his sword, so I have no idea why Genndy didn't.

Does anyone have these for the rest of the episodes

>Whoa what a terrible season, looked like a shitty fanfic

The first fight against Scaramouch might just be my favorite animated fight ever.

The wolf was a metaphor for the single episode it appeared in.

>Implying there weren’t people calling it shit when it aired
>Implying people weren’t calling the “Without Aku...I would have never even existed” thing fucking dumb as it aired

user don’t be a Jackass, we had fun, but to say we all thought it was great as we watched it and then hated it later is just untrue. Do you even remember the shitstorm that was anti-Jashi fags getting btfo’d? I do. It was a shitstorm.

The wolf was in 2 episodes

seriously?
this board was a fucking nightmare during the entire run
you fuckers raided the board fucking twice
it was ponyshit all over again

>Something was popular and being talked about, I HATED IT
Every time
Every time

thats not what happenned at all and you know ityou fucking redditor

I always found it odd how it was only this episode to have some mild swearing and a dick joke. Every other episode was showing blood, killing, maybe some skin.

The dream was from his childhood and of some cute girl neighbor

>FUCKING REDDIT, YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT THINGS THAT ARE SUPER POPULAR AREN’T DISCUSSED ON THIS BOARD A LOT AS THEY COME OUT

Every
Time

Meh, it wasn't that good. I had more fun in the first couple Girls storytimes.

Reminder that ultimately, feminism ruined Samurai Jack. Without its stranglehold on society Genndy would have come up with an infinitely better story.

That really shows Genndy's weakness then, because there's no such thing as feminist art.

That's because it was your first experience on Cred Forums.

What about those bitches who smear period blood on stuff

fuck you're right

I actually liked all of Season 5.

I fucking loved the wolf as a perfect metaphor up until the next episode where it was a literal wolf who didn't die

The shitstorm episode 8 caused sent my sides into oblivion.

I think that first 3 episodes were filled with everything we were hyped for. They had good action, edgy, punished Jack and Jack using future weapons and armour.
I wish that in a ritual where Jack got his sword he could also get the samurai armour just for a little bit change

>"you just don't want them to be together because you're a virgin who relates to jack's loneliness"
>episode 8 BTFO
>season finale reverts ashi into nonexistent waifu

It was a double whammy.

same lol

It wasn't perfect but I enjoyed it, and I'm glad Jack finally won.

If that was true then why RETCON HIS OWN WIFE?!

he's a cuck

Fucking Russians, never trust them.

P.S. the elseworld story is still in development.

>The amount of asshurt caused by R&M episode
>On Adult Swim
>On fucking April Fools Day

It was hilarious the amount of people who legit had their week ruined because they had never tuned into AS once in their life prior to that.

Oh good lord I remember Shaggyfag.

By race, do you mean his ability to instantly teleport anywhere in the world?

Does anyone have the screencap of the Samurai “S” moment on Cred Forums? You know the one.

>that one user who posted his gun and threatened to shoot up adult swim's HQ

It was a wild ride. Not because of the show itself, but just to see how toxic this board can get.