AAAUUGGH MY ORIGIN STORY

AAAUUGGH MY ORIGIN STORY

I haven't seen Impractical Jokers in a while, what exactly was happening to Sal during this punishment?

I BEEN THERE BUDDY

was he raped?

He's getting a non-anesthetic vasectomy for not shoving a Switch cartridge up his ass at a non-specific gaming store

SONY is so incompetent that they thought that teaser trailer was enough to build up hype for Venom
>B-But its a teaser!
Go fuck yourself. It was nothing

The supposedly plot leaked (Either here or Cred Forums, I dunno) was so forgettable that I wholeheartedly believe that it's what Sony's actually rolling with. Who else but them?

I'd make a Venom teaser like a horror thing with a robber doing his daily routine, then suddenly Venom jumpscare and he breaks the villain's neck.

>renly help!

Have you ever stop to think: what if the movie turns out to be good even if it's not exactly comic accurate? It may be Keaton's Batman and Ledger's Joker over again, hell I don't really like BvS but I like Ben Affleck as Batman and everybody was shitting on his casting before the movie was out.

Yeah, but this is SONY Pictures we're talking about. It's a safe bet it's shit

AAUGGHGGHGgggg MY HAND

You post the same thing in every thread
>but this is SONY
Shut the fuck up you fag

What is that pic from?

It will be better than MCU trash for sure

AAAAAAAAH, SAVE MY FRANCHISE, FEIGE

>wahhhh why didn't SONY just spoil the whole movie in trailer
the absoult state of this board

It's a fair question. They might as well have charged you for a ticket with Homecoming's trailers, with how much they gave away. What's making them suddenly decide they want to try running a tight ship?

yeah, but, how are you going to make that out of this reused footage?

>wahhhh why didn't SONY just spoil the whole movie in trailer
because sony has a track record of making really shitty movies, so them showing nothing, instead of something, looks even worse.

I thought Venom was Spiderman. Where is Spiderman and why is this guy the focus?

Venom looks better than 90% MCU

you mean like.. based that teaser trailer?...

Because the last time we saw Venom it was a CGI disaster. People wanna know that it will look good in this movie. Everyone just wanted to see one shot of the full design.

>Spiderman Homecoming gives away the entire movie in trailers and super busy posters
>Cred Forums shits all over it
>Venom goes the opposite direction with a trailer that doesn't give anything away and a minimalist poster
>Cred Forums shits all over it

Venom is a big black guy and his movie will rule

You know what the purpose of a teaser is supposed to be? To tease the fucking movie. Why didn't we get a money shot of Venom?

We saw the Avengers and Thanos. We saw Deadpool. I'm sure we see whatever Dark Phoenix is supposed to shill(I dont care about that movie and haven't seen the trailer). Why the fuck can't we see Venom? Sony is incompetent.

Curious but what was the supposedly leaked plot of the movie?

will we get to see venom?

The difference between the two being that Spider-Man Homecoming came off like an actual movie whereas this feels distinctly like a scam meant to hold onto the rights and extort money out of Marvel Studios.

It's the same reason people showed Fant4stic no mercy, it's dead on arrival.

Literally exactly what you'd expect
>Eddie Brock has been Venom for a while, moves to LA for a fresh start
>Life Corporation wants to do evil science with Symbiote
>Creates Carnage
>Carnage is eviler than Venom
>Makes a big device that will turn everyone into symbiotes
>Venom stops him
>Roll credits

Like, it doesn't sound OFFENSIVELY bad, just fucking boring and crippled by a lack of Spider-Man.

>This is your brain on Sony

I don't understand why they are making this movie now. With Spider-Man in Infinity War they could easily introduce the symbiote, have it sneak back with Peter to earth in an after credits scene or something. Then have Spider-Man Homecoming 2 be about the symbiote and Venom. Then after that do a Venom spin off. This seems so obvious.

In the 80s or 90s this would've been fine.

But today, when we all have the ability to stop, analyze and edit video and see effects are clearly missing it's not great, Bob.

there is a halfway point between the two extremes that you don't seem to want to acknowledge. is that because you a shit?

So carnage is The Lizard all over again? Really, even after all the complaints about his super lame motivation, they decide to do it again?

Basically.

I remember a thread a while back when the plot first leaked, a few anons were coming up with their own plotline that read like if Raimi was allowed to make a Venom movie in the 90's.

>Ends with Life Foundation kidnapping Ann
>Eddie has to deliver Carnage to them or they'll kill her
>He tracks down Carnage, they fight
>Eddie decides to kill him, since he's too dangerous to be weaponized
>Makes his way back to the Life Foundation
>Tears through it like a cross between the Nightcrawler White House scene in X2 and the end of Cabin in the Woods
>Makes his way to the main guy holding Ann hostage
>Kills him, reveals that he's been Eddie this whole time
>We can't tell if she's relieved or horrified
>Suddenly the symbiote kills her, she dies in Eddie's arms
>"Ssshe wasss trying to come between ussss, Eddie. Ssshe wanted to tear usss apart, we felt it... Now it'sss just you and me, Eddie. Together forever..."
>Eddie contemplates eating a bullet just to spite the symbiote
>Realizes that probably wouldn't kill it; it would just slink off and find a new host, then the nightmare would start all over again
>It's his responsibility to keep this monster in check
>After all, the safest hands are his own, he can't risk the Life Foundation getting it
>So he should keep the suit
>That's the right thing to do...
>Right?

I want this to be good, but its lack of Spidey or at least an explicit connection to the character that's running around the MCU kind of makes it irrelevant.

Calm your tits, it's even worse, Carnage is not in the movie. They're leaving him for the """"""""""sequel""""""""""

>Bane kills the Joker's wife

pottery.jpg

probably just impatient, like all of these non-disney studios chasing shared universe money.

>Implying only one person believes this
>Implying people can't use common sense and look at SONY's practices/history to predict this
Shut the fuck up, marketer

>this obvious shilling

No fucking way

It's a good thing you provided some examples that no one can say Sony fucked up.

Oh wait...

i bet 100 bucks that sony only uploaded that piece of shit trailer just to compete with IW and Deadpool and it backfired hard

That's a safe bet