Hello, just the best girl in the Black Panther movie passing through

Hello, just the best girl in the Black Panther movie passing through.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2vfNbxkTUQ
mcuexchange.com/shuri-smarter-than-iron-man-black-panther/
youtube.com/watch?v=fR03T0STAig
youtube.com/watch?v=u7I0iG4haGw
youtu.be/Uip95CIVOEU
youtu.be/iXmKcVCERs4
youtu.be/7IqJHB09QKg
youtu.be/fR03T0STAig
youtu.be/gS3-RKzt_wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best among niggers is still a nigger.

I have no idea who this qt3.14 is, but she looks nice.

She’s really not that cute. Her mouth and jaw annoys me.

The Voltron hands look pretty silly.

>waifuing a 3DPD
Revolting Cred Forums freak.

Rockin' the Kitten Mittens.

Have you tried... you know, NOT being racist?

You know she's the exact kind of woman who'd have a bed covered in stuffed cats and use chibi kitty stationary shipped straight from Japan.

>Not Lupita 'actual goddess' Nyong'o.

Get out.

Ya just keep on walkin'. We don't take kindly to people of your culler in these here parts.

Actually this

what are thooooose

COLONIZED

I did like her the most out of all the female characters, the love interest, whatever her name was, was just painfully uninteresting.

Shuri's hair in the first lab scene was dope

I agree, she was just "muh bleeding heart" the character.

Form blazing sword?

I was surprised how much I liked her. Maybe it was because she seemed more aware of how fucking goofy their traditions were than everyone else.

>DUDE WHAT ARE THOSE LOL

Maximum C U T E

Step aside

Be careful everyone, the internet tough guy is here.

WHITED!

I ship it.

>not BLEACHED
shame

>girl
That's a man, buddy

>Blacks, feminists and lgbt are super butt hurt about the Bucky /Shuri ship

HAHA!

All the more reason to love the ship. Most of my ships I only ship because it triggers people anyway.

ship her with Spidey

same age, same ideas, i mean we've had them in comics together before

>African jailbait princess and violent white dude from the 1940s

That’s some kinky shit right there.

Same. Lupita’s my favorite actress in this but nothing about her character really stood out to me other than being one of the few Wakandans in the beginning who wanted to share resources.

You wish fag

Huh, now that I actually look it up, her character(Nakia) is kind of crazy in the comics. She’s obsessed with BP, tries to kill his gf, and ends up working for Killmonger.

She is outdated farm equipment. Nothing more.

Bucky shall colonize her and exploit her natural resources

I thought it was cringy, but since the movie takes place some days after Civil war, which takes place in 2016, the meme was on its decline but still there.

She was unnaturally cheery the whole movie, which honestly I found really endearing in a way. It reminded me why I like the MCU to begin, because you have characters that can actually afford to be a but goofy and flawed. Most female characters in action movies are usually unstoppable forces of nature that have the emotional capacity of a turnip. She was a refreshing change of pace.

I agree. If mcu peter has to be with a black chick shuri is much better than mj

Someone push her gross fridge body

>be 99% black cast
>all the women are Sticcs

Rap videos lied to me.

Not to mention ugly. I'm black and was disappointed with all the manly ass uggos they casted. Shame thing with WW and all the ugly amazons.

I mean we never really got to see the average Wakandan woman on the streets. Either they were the royal family or in the royal guard

>Liz
>MJ
>Shuri

How many more black women do you want MCU Peter to go out with?

Right is cute and has booty but also has shit hair. Left is a gross boy with a boy body. Why is marvel dropping the ball with the black girls? The new MJ is also a fridge too.

It's africa not atlanta

I want to colonize her into the floor

>That part where Dr. Dick by E-rotic starts playing really loudly

What the fuck Marvel

>BLACKED everywhere in media
>Marvel starts shipping white men with black women in Spider-Man and Black Panther
B A S E D

>Why is marvel dropping the ball with the black girls?
They're dropping the ball with all the girls. Though I liked Nakia and Liz to be honest

Nakia won me over with the car crash to be honest.

>ftw enjoyed the movie but my memory of it is forever tainted by the commentary of loud ass thots sitting in the row behind me

>Black gf told me when she was a kid she wanted to be Storm and marry Spider-Man
>Find out there's BLEACHED propaganda in Homecoming and now BP

Hmmmm

I liked her a lot too, though I also liked Shuri and Okoye. Can't decide who was best girl.

Between this and the new tomb raider maybe it's just Hollywood in general.

It's weird how Okoye's ultimate character conflict (what happens when what is lawful and what is righteous don't clearly coincide?) was rendered moot by Killmonger being an asshole. If he had just finished the ceremonial battle, she wouldn't have had an excuse to throw her lot in with T'Challa who was still technically king.

Black Panther is a rarity, all the girls are great

He clearly has a type.

Dude I love Beast Wars

It was filmed in Atlanta. Probably has much deeper roots in a place like Atlanta than in modern Africa.

How does she holster those? Big power drill holsters? They don't have straps, it looks like she'd need bother her hands 100% occupied all the time with just carrying them around. Not very /k/

When did this happen? When Ross was being treated for his wounds?

Where the hell are the fics?

Is she going to replace Tony after IW?

Why did he want Anna dead again? He could have been the King-consort, living large while Anna made decision and took the blame for problems.

All he had to do was act confused when the spell didn't remove and then insist that Elsa had to die to end the eternal winter and because she was too far gone.

Someone posted this on a previous thread

>I can't write for shit user but here we go

>Setting: Wakanda

>Shuri set down her scalpel and sighed. Ever >since her brother ran off to investigate the >strange sightings of vibranium clad monsters >in India a week ago, she had been mostly alone. Sure some peace and quiet were welcome after the events of two months ago with that moron Killmonger, but a girl like Shuri could only sit still for so long. Currently, there was no one to show off her latest gadgets to or pester. Her mother and Brother were busy building relationships with Elders, Nakia was off being a spy and even that funny American Ross had other business to attend to.

"I can't take this anymore! Surely there must be someone who is almost as bored as me!"

Suddenly inspiration struck her. Of course, there was someone else. The only foreigner in Wakanda had nothing else to do and nowhere else to go. Surely Sgt. Barnes ( Calling him Bucky was too ridiculous, even for her) wouldn't mind being an audience to her new ideas. Perhaps he could even tell her strange stories about his past life. Those were always fascinating to hear.

Shuri turned towards the Dora Milaje guarding her and announced " I am going to see Sgt. Barnes in an hour. Please inform my Mother".

She started packing her smaller gadgets and couldn't help but perk up in excitement to potentially have someone to talk at for an hour

I'm white and all the women were extremely attractive

Is this real?

It’s the end credit scene.

okay. It just looks and sounds fake for some reason.

So am I the only one pissed that this means Hunter won't get an appearance? Bucky doesn't fit at all.

Awesome, though nyongo is hotter

>tfw those little nigs were already planning of stealing and scrapping the Ebony Hawk infront of BP

It’s still possible, they can easily retcon Hunter in a future movie and say that ‘White Wolf’ is Wakandan slang for token whites living there.

Can we all agree he’s the best choice to play Hunter?

They know it's not real, right? The scene was clearly Bucky being relieved he's no longer a living weapon and Shuri is happy for him. Getting mad about crack ships is really stupid.

That's not bald spear mommy!

We don't talk about that line.
Why did you bring up that line?

Can we all agree this was way too explicit for a kids movie?

Nah, too obvious.

>No 16 year old ever thirsted over a way older dude
Are these people aliens?

Was that referencing something in particular? Some obscure comic book thing? It felt really weird how the movie stopped on its tracks for a minute just to address his sandals.

What is Shuri's facial expression meant to convey?

which part of her perked up, or was it a full body perk? like an AoE twerk of whole body.

Her secret colonization fetish.

>secret

>Fucking manlets

She's wondering where the fuck the one ring is and if Gandalf is about to rock up.

>WHITED
>not WOLFED
You had one job...

16 is legal age in most of the world and there is nothing known about the age of consent in wakanda.
>lowkey 90+
What the fuck am I reading

She was ugly as fuck.

She's wondering how Sherlock went from being a decent show in s1 to the absolute trash it is now.

you posted the wrong picture OP
let me help you

>>lowkey 90+
>What the fuck am I reading

>Date of birth: March 10, 1917
It's not that hard to grasp, user.

shit's legal in wakanda

You guy do realize feminists aren't butthurt because of a WM/BF pairing, but rather because that pairing directly interferes with them shipping Bucky+Cap, right?

Bucky's got a lot of love to give. They could get a reverse Oreo situation going.

That's another Moffat show, isn't it? I recall that's been his whole shtick for the last few years, going from pretty great to just god fucking awful.

Yeah but he hasn't actually aged, it's like saying captain is old as fuck

People say that all the time.

Cap gonna have to die at some point.

>Bucky becomes the new Captain America.

>Shuri becomes the new Black Panther.

>Their ship is literally the union of America and Africa

It’s like pottery.

Captain acts old as fuck

>their mulatto son will be the future king of Wakanda

You mean Wakandamerica?

Literally an allegory for the CIA interfering in African politics

>destabilizing 3rd world nations with the power of average white dick

>WMD
>White Man's Dick

I was the only one to laugh at that part.

I'm asian.

>White man kills your father
>White man fucks your baby sister

>straight people are on crack
/u/fags at their finest

Best new Disney Princess or BEST new Disney Princess?

how can you tell them apart?

>i liked the jewish KANGZ propoganda, but the real life sitting behind me ruined it
really makes me think

CIA niggers?

It's hilarious that the actress also craves white cock

Peter Quill has sex with aliens
Scarlet Witch is 20-something year old in love with a 2 year old robot played by a 40 year old man
And Captain America kissed his dead gf's niece

It's not even top 3 strangest MCU relationships

All ships are cancerous
But this one isn't especially cancerous

Americans are retarded.
16 is legal almost everywhere, and even in many american states.

American blacks are even more retarded
>killmongers' wife
Literally fucking black Hitler and they gush over that. Jesus Chris.

Use all the tools at your disposal.

He was, wasn't he? I sort of picked up on that vibe too. Sort of makes you consider how experimental Shuri got while treating knocked out Bucky.

>black
>best anything

Sorry but a girl who memes can't be the best.

One little touch I loved about BP was that at the end of CW I wondered how they could possibly deprogram Bucky, but after everything BP established in it's world building, that deprogramming almost seemed easy mode compared to the other stuff Wakanda, and particularly Shuri, are probably able to do.

In the prelude comic she does have some difficulty
But I don't like how it's managed

>In the prelude comic
Saw the first issue storytimed, but has there been another since that one?

Florence Nightingale effect
That's like every romance story with a nurse or an injured solider

Also, would they have any complaints if it was a female brainwashed 90 year old but looks 30 super soldier and a 16 African tech savvy prince?

I don't think so

The second one comes out next week I think

But in the first one she tells how she plans on fixing Bucky

I'm talking Infinity War btw
Not black panther

Oh god, what do you suppose Gamora's hoohah looks like?

No. Never. Bucky/Nat still needs to happen, even if it makes Natasha the team bicycle.

I suppose that depends on Thanos's attention to detail in that region.

Shuri concept art

Almost happened...

Nebula's the one with a robovagina

Probably like a human vagina but green
Still, it's a real human vagina
It should be gross
Why is that okay and Bucky & Shuri not okay?
Shuri is at least human

I meant it's not a real human vagina

She not queen, she's a thooooot!!!!

>All the interracial relationships in the MCU movies so far is white men colonizing black girls

Why are there DC shills again?

Men of culture

She's not actively trying to be colonized though

oh thats fucking sick as hell

I wonder if they have a random Kasper Cole laying around that concept office

That's too close to the Dora Milaje

Well she is a tech-savvy teenager, it goes with the territory.

Anti-shippers are just triggered by every ship, unless both characters are 65 it's pedophilia. And if one character is 65 and the other it's still pedophilia somehow, I guess because even a one year age gap makes it pedo no matter what age the characters are. And aging up characters or AUs where they are the same age? Also pedo.

Sorry meant to say that if one character is 65 and the other is 70 it's still pedo.

>All of the interracial relationships in the MCU movies are delicious black girls being WHITED

Was the real reason behind Marvel all along?
Help black girls realize their deep down desire for white cock?

I’m not super into black girls but Shuri had an attractive personality and Lupita is fine as fuck

She wanted to put a kinky collar on him "pet white boy", but T'Challa said no. Because how the hell is he supposed to explain to Cap that his best friend is no the fuck slave to an African princess.

A dead pop culture meme spawned by a Vine clip

Shuri is 16 and Buckys like late 20s or 80s depending on how you count.

They can have a good relationship that’s not romantic/sexual

I really liked Kasper Cole. I wish they would've done anything with him post-Priest.

So can literally every character in the MCU

I can understand not wanting to ship a 16 year old with a 30 year old, but they really are obsessed with calling anything pedophilia. 17 year old with 24 year old? Pedophilia. 16 year old with 21 year old? Pedophilia. 19 year old with 31 year old? Pedophilia. 16 year old with 19 year old? Yup, apparently that's automatically abusive child predation.

It's because the girl is underage
Gender swap them both and like no.one would call them out
Hell one of those Oscar movies is about the relationship between a 17 year old boy and a man who would fail the half your age plus seven test

>a man who would fail the half your age plus seven test

? Armin Hammer's character is 24 in the movie

24/2=12
12+7=19

I guess I wasn't clear who failed

man how'd i fuck that math up??

Bucky is so fucked in the head and mentally vulnerable and she's so hyper-intelligent it'd be her taking advantage of him tbqh.

The wh*teoids cant keep getting away with it bros!

Sometimes you fucks are the reason i keep coming back to this shithole

Who the fuck even finds black girls attractive?

Non-gay people

funny cause they are usually more manly

It's inferior Wakandan tech, Tony could put that shit in a watch
youtube.com/watch?v=I2vfNbxkTUQ

And you're basically a girl with a penis

It's probably a bunch of magical nanomachines bullshit that retract back into fashionable bracelets, like the Black Panther suit itself.

"What are those" physically hurt me

>only the black weebs I know watch action anime and get really into seinen shows when they hear about them
>all the white weebs I know only watch slice of life moe shit
What's up with that

or those kids just think all white people look the same

Are those Jaguars? They don't have those in Africa!! BONK, BONK I SAY!!

Why the fuck did they get the world's flattest black woman to be the love interest?

The absolute state of this big fat mongo

She's thinking about stealing his shoes and throwing them over a pub roof

black culture promotes masculinity through violence

white culture promotes being a soyboy

wait till they find out she deprogramed him using a modified version of Wakanda's cure for homosexuality

>Thinks that Lupita 'Big yams' Nyong'o is flat.

Son.

Your taste in black girls have to be pretty shit to think that Dude is attractive. Go educate yourself and fap to more black girls, you will see the potential of their hottest compared to that gross thing in OP picture.

but why they mad, when steve gonna be godfather of that wakandirish bb

it's both

She was possibly the only character other than killmonger and the white south african guy to have a personality.

Her actress is 24 and her age is stated no where in the film.

>Shuri is 16
completely ready to bang

>Blacks
>one salty tweet

I kind of figured after this movie you retards would come out of the woodwork

Also
>shipping

Wheres the rest?

I legit thought I was a crazy person to ship her and Bucky as soon as I left the theatre. My mom did too. Guys we need to make this a thing.

I'm ok with this.

Holy shit, yes please.

I'm in
What do we do?

Nah I agree with you. It was like 10 seconds but I could already see chemistry

She is ugly.

no, most everyone here supporting it is trolling the tumblr whales who are butthurt abt b+s. shes 16, hes 100 it wouldnt work out at all

Wouldn't even be in the top 3 most inappropriate MCU relationships

I was hoping the Jannies would do a better job of separating actual movie discussion from all the Cred Forums and Cred Forums shit, but I'm not surprised things are still just as bad as they were 3 months ago.

Oh I thought she as the same age as the actress.

Why couldn't they have just made her 20?

agreed. if she was older i'd be all for it but rn it just feels skeevy to ship them. but their friendship is adorable

Nah I support it as a one-sided crush and friendship. I guess it because Bucky doesn't have many positive relationships. There's Steve, Sam, and Shuri is the only girl.

Its fun too. She's a princess of a mystical nation and he's a soldier assassin from the 1940s.

>expecting Cred Forums janitors to be of any efficient use at all

The producer says she’s 16 mcuexchange.com/shuri-smarter-than-iron-man-black-panther/

back to Cred Forums

ya, poor buckles deserves nice soft things after hydra. him playing gently w those little kids killed me w its cuteness, i wanted to cry a lil bit

I admit part of it is to fuck with Steve/Bucky shippers who are the worst of the worst. But friendship would be neat too

> Hating best bromance

This place has shit taste

I want to see it because it's the fourth white guy brown girl relationship in the movies and that's my fetish

Daily reminder that Shuri has mindwiped Bucky so that she’s the only woman he’s ever known.

> Peter/Liz
> Maybe Peter/MJ

Who else?

its pretty great bromance but we all know steve/sam is patrician choice and endgame

I can't believe the MCU finally made Falcon likable.

Am I the only one who wants Bucky to stay in Wakanda and be a BP side character now?

Vulture and his wife
Also Peter Quill and Gamora (even if the actress is brown but the character is green)

Like 75% of them were very beautiful

she wouldnt do that, the same thing hydra did to him, she'd think its abuse. idk how but she prob just removed the triggers and he remembers everything but hes getting the emotional support to deal w it.

As long we get friendship shenanigans fine by me

Man I always forget about Gamora. Also whats the potential for Thor/Valkyrie? yay or Nay?

The only time someone whooped in the theater was when Shuri said something about "another white boy to fix"

Given they set up having spies all over the world, they can easily just say he was away doing that at the time. Its probably pretty useful for Wakanda's intelligence agency to have at least one non-black agent.

I want this too. Also there is no way Bucky can return to normal civilization. Most people will always see him as a criminal.

Who the fuck is Hunter? Please educate me

Hard pass
She's too much of a hard-nosed bitch for Thor

Do people really give this much of a shit about Hunter? I've never considered him a big part of BP.

Also af, er the way T'Chaka treated his own nephew, Hunter wouldn't would'nt fit at all.

ever met an assimilated black person?
Basically the race-swapped version

>he'll always be considered a criminal
;_; do you think so, even after he becomes captain america?

Valkyrie/Hulk is better

There are people who are mad about the differences the movie Guardians and the comic Guardians have even tough without the movie they would be completely unremarkable

A white guy who had the George of the jungle origin of his plane crashing in Wakanda, was adopted by T'challa's dad and eventually became chief of security with an all White version of the Black Panther costume.

The are both from (compared to now) foreign cultures where such relationship was common.

So he's...a white Wakandan? I can't see that happening in this version of White Panther, because its going to feel like he showed up out of nowhere if he's introduced in a sequel.
Unless he was one of the War Dogs...hold on, it could actually work

this
imagine their drinking games where they compete against each other

Gotcha

Yep. Thats what makes it so good. I don't see this. I also think MCU Bucky is even more broken than comic Bucky so no way he takes the shield.

To make a small correction to my post, he ended up head of the secret police, not Chief of Security, and is incredibly patriotic for Wakanda.

They can't do another internal struggle movie for Black Panther 2

Well with Jane gone, he is free.

Nah I'm serious. Whedon ruined Nat so she is out of the running. Shuri and Bucky will be Mercy/Genji now.

fuck yeh make way for mackie falconcap

Nah, but maybe they could do a movie that focuses more on the Black Panther goes out and does hero shit. Like say, something about a foreign nation that gets their hands on a particularly nasty Wakandan weapon, and BP and this white Wakandan dude who in this version is a spy have to stop the use of this weapon

I would be okay with this. Cause MCU Falcon isn't trash and his wings look cool. Seriously comic writers take notes.

damn buckynat is so damn good, its all i wouldve wanted out of mcu. fuckin baldturd. shuribuck is aight

Given he was in operation throughout the Cold War, it would be neat to see if he and Hank ever came up against each other.

The BW/Hulk pairing still baffles me. I mean it gave us a nice scene in Thor but killing BuckyNat for it wasn't worth it.

Hank?

Wait was she supposed to 16 isn’t the actress in her 30s and doesn’t look like a teen at all let alone have the years of engineering experience to come up with this stuff

Hank Pym, he went on secret missions against the Soviets as Ant-Man during the Cold War.

Is that what future standup is gonna be like
Man have you ever noticed that black guys watch anime it's always like "All these characters die, it's so deep and nuanced."
And white guys are all like "But are there any kawaii girls and do we see her ASS?"

Oh shit I totally forgot. I love MCU Pym though. Not a wife beating joke to be found either.

i'd be way interested in that confrontation just to see how ws reacts to pym's tech.

>we coulda maybe had a bw/ws movie early on if it werent for that nonsense
dammit

Am I the only one who finds him ugly?

And given how that SHIELD guy at the beginning who turned out to be HYDRA all along was clearly antagonistic to Hank well before the events of the film its not a stretch to imagine he would have tried to have WS assassinate him.

:(

Make you wonder why they did'nt kill him and steal the suit forever ago.

He always looks dirty and like he needs to wash his hair.

Well shit, guess I'm mulatto as fuck. You know, despite being roughly the same colour as snow on top of a sunny as shit mountain.

>Tony could put it in a watch

Well, that is pretty much what engineers do, take stuff and make it better, thus eventually creating new stuff.

When he needs to make an entirely new concept (see original scrap suit, and the chem bullshit from iron man 2) he goes into a fugue.

Her dialogue felt like it was written by Whedon.

>colonizer quip
>awkward sandals quip
>Coachella quip

Howard Stark and Peggy Carter were still around, and after they left Fury was at the very least incredibly high up in the organisation. HYDRA was deep rooted but it never seemed to be in total control of the organisation. On top of that Hank was their best and most valuable agent and SHIELD likely still kept tabs on him once he left, so any attempt to do so would bring immediate attention to them.

What's the next step in his master plan?

Just saw Black Panther with my girlfriends about three hours ago. I thought it was really good, about 60% better that what I'd thought it'd be. Some critics said it dragged in a few places, but it held my attention the entire time. Killmonger was damn menacing, T'challa was regal as fuck and his dad came across as an incredibly flawed man, which is exactly what the were going for. I especially like that his Dads version of the Black Panther suit is meant to be this kingly, show-offy attire that just screams "I'm better than you peasant!", whilst T'challas is more practical.

Thor deserves better. No one wants to date a grouchy alcoholic.

Overall it was a good movie but the first half was a drag. When Killmonger gets to Wakanda it really picks up. Also, minor complaint, the CGI was fucking atrocious at times, especially during the train scene.

>assuming he had any input abt his appearance/well-being during his care under hydra
:(

youtube.com/watch?v=fR03T0STAig

Does Killmonger have the GOAT comic book movie villain theme?

Actually starts at :57

Looks sick af, but it's better that she remains separate from her brother imo

Also, one more thing; its rare that we find a movie that touches on the importance of relinquishing the grudges of the past, especially in the African American community. Whilst its true African Americans have been one of the worlds beaten down whipping boys for hundreds of years, its also true that we exist in a time of unprecedented opportunity, especially in America. Killmonger could have taken his place in Wakandan society and helped T'challa with outreach programs instead of staging a coup that nearly tore Wakanda apart. It wouldn't have been easy for anyone involved, but perhaps with years the damage done by T'challas father could have been healed. Killmonger could have used his perspective on the outside world to change Wakanda for the better from within. I realize its incredibly easy to type sentiments like these, but I suppose it still needs to be said that it is possible to rise above injustices to make the world a better place

Did anyone give a single fuck when Forest Whitaker's character died?

Did she fuck Captain America when he was T’challa’s guest?

>not COLONIZED

When You Date a White (Male) It's Not Alright

>Bucky nat
She's too stretched out from Hulk for any other man

>Shuri, what are all these figurines in your room? Are you trying to animate them? Why does this one have such a short skirt?

Yooooo

I cant be the only seeing the romance theyre setting up between Shuri and M'Baku right?

Glorious OTP

Wrong. Shuri is meant to get WOLFED not APED

When.. the fuck did this happen again?

I cry when Ghost Dog dies

Bucky and Cap are fucking gay. Not even joking

There will be no WHITEing anytime soon

Shuri is teaming up with Spider-Man
The actress has a thing for white guys

>Bucky & Cap are fucking gay
Citation needed

Except they aren’t. Do people not have close friends they don’t want to fuck or someone who is like a sibling?. I have never understood Steve/ Bucky

steve is not ready for a girl like shuri

>Implying Shuri didn’t use the Wakandan cure for homosexual degeneracy on him.

>LEAVE MY TENDIES ON THE TABLE, AND GET OUT T'CHALLA, YOU FUCKING NORMIE

If someone told me that M’Baku would be a fan favorite before the movie I would’ve laughed. He was great all movie.

>tfw no fanfiction where Shuri changes Bucky's brainwashing so that when she uses the triggerwords he becomes her personal sexslave

that'd be nice, but it aint happening bro

shuri+peter is cuteness overload

>Angela Bassett
>Lupita Nyong’o
>ugly

Nigga you gay

>
It doesnt matter if theyre actually homosexual

Theryre just fucking gay

So is she actually Tony Start smart or is Vibranium just such a godly ore that even a brainlet could harness it's abilities with ease?

The day Cap & Bucky become queers is the day Marvel dies.

They're both war buddies and the only ones who truly get what being a man out of time is like, they have an incredibly close bond but that doesnt inherently translate into a romantic or sexual relationship.

She's clearly shown to be a damn good mechanical engineer; she can run a train system better than Japan's, ffs.

I'd say its both. The nano-tech seems to be totally her invention but at the same time Vibranium and a bigger knowledge base thanks to past Wakandan science would have made it easier to do at whatever age she is.

>beastiality

this
now go away tumblr

Savages

>when you're so socially awkward and maladjusted that a friendship between people without sex seems incomprehensible to you

>Absorbs all impacts
And
>Hardest thing ever
And
>Super difficult to forge
And
>Makes plants give superpowers

But
>Can be sewn and worn as clothing
And
>Can be mined somehow
And
>Can have the superpowers turned off
And
>Somehow turned off by sound, which is just impacts of air molecules
AND
>SOMEHOW CAP'S SHIELD CAN RICOHET

Vibranium is magic. I would actually accept this more than trying to take it seriously as a material. If Dr. Strange was just like, "Yep, Magic, Mjolnir too" it would all be better.

Haven't watched the movie yet but didn't an user tell me about vibranium balls that can heal people through vibrations in the movie?
That one really broke something inside me.

Is Vibranium this broken in the comics? I thought Adamantium was more impressive but I guess not..

CIA lad fucked up his spine because of a gunshot and Shuri essentially healed it with a simple ball of vibranium, not even the size of a marble.

Now with this in mind, how busted would Stark be if he had access to Vibranium, the Pym Particle, and his own tech?

Given how isolated Wakanda is wouldn’t a White guy get mad pussy?

It's literally just Australium from TF2

Wakanda as a whole is just Australia from TF2

Nah, their standard of beauty seems to be Afro centric
It's not like Asia where exoticism is preferred

I honestly don't see the problem with this

I mean all shipping is cancer in general but how many worse types of ships have there been?
Why is this one over the line?

I don't know how sexual Wakanda is but sure, why not.

yeah it always bugged me how a metal that absorbs vibrations could make a sound when struck.

Oh sure, when I make a Shuri thread it gets deleted and I get a warning, but this one is fine.

Probably for the sole reason that she's underage according to typical standards, thus people are having a justified meltdown.

Saw the movie and I can confirm that.

I don't think she healed it with the vibranium marble. That was just a temporary band-aid to stabilize him and transport him to be treated in Shuri's actual medical lab in Wakanda.

The "stabilizing" part makes very very little sense. It's possible that the vibranium ball is able to absorb the chemical-electrical signals from one part of the spine and then relay that signal to the other part of the spine. The ball most likely has other technology embedded in it other than vibranium, like special drugs / nanomachines / etc. It's supposed to be a band-aid for any bullet wound, not just the spine.

adamantium's gimmick is that it's indestructible, vibranium's is that it's marvel's speed force, ain't got to explain shit.

I agree completely with your second point. There were also posts before by black women about wanting their man to look/act like a convicted hipsanic murderer with tattoos and a nice jawline.

But there's so many fucking other ships that are just as retarded and morally wrong though

I don't want to live in a world where Cap's shield doesn't make that sound

Do tell

When was it said that she's 16? I don't remember that in the movie.

do i really have to spell it out?
R A C I S M

i didn't say i disliked it, just it didn't make much sense.

What is it with perfectly fine BP threads getting deleted? I notice a lot in he archives

In the comics, I thought that adamantium was made by accident from vibranium?

>according to typical standards

Unironically, Captain America would be absolutely bland without his shield. They need to give this man some Vibranium armor too, might as well to complete the set.

>Homosexuality, incest and homosexual incest are okay

>Age gap heterosexual relationships are disgusting

>Shipper logic

Whenever our resident trigglypuff mod rises from xir cheeto slumber xe deletes everything xe deems racist before retreating to xir lair again.

Bullshit, there are dozens of different ships with underaged characters, that never stopped anybody nor it made any waves before.

Your explanation makes logical sense, but like everyone else, let's just agree that Vibranium is magic.

No. That's because she's busy colonizing other planets in the name of the glorious Empire, you Rebel Scum.

Anything that involves having sex with an alien

Why is Superman + anyone human okay?
He's an entirely different species!
At least Shuri is human

Plus Wonder Woman and anyone
The age difference is thousands of years
Shuri is less than a 100 years younger

I can't see how this particular ship is any worse
Particularly since a movie with a gay relationship involving a 17 year old boy could win Best Film

Pause, I thought Adamantine was stronger than Vibranium? Where does that shit originate from then? Meh fuck it, I doubt Adamant has as many magical properties.

Member shipping from Avatar: Last Airbender? good times.... good times....

starter brown girl was best

That was Cap's shield. Adamantium is an entirely independent design.

Rick/Morty

With BP being all about sharing tech lets see how they explain Cap and the avengers not being in full vibranium bodysuits in IW.

Say what you will about the movie, you have to admit the soundtrack and costume design was really fucking good.

honestly i liked Toph more than the rest, but then again tomboys were/are my thing

not a fan of bongo rap myself.

>16 year old
>Loving relationship with a 28 year old
>According to the typical standards of Americans who are extremely sensitive to relationship ages
>Interracial in the mix
You see where this is going?

Is anyone not gonna point out that Bucky is biologically in his 30s at most? What's wrong with a ten year difference between adults?

The only good part of the soundtrack was the song that played during the car chase.

That's the thing though, if T'Chala goes around throwing Vibranium to everyone, especially Stark who will probably have it down to a science in the course of a week from strengths to weaknesses.. Wakanda no longer has a trump card to be honest. They still have Vibranium, but now the rest of the world does as well, and they could use it 100% better.

>typical standards of Americans
That's a phrasing i can agree with. Americlap standards are anything but a mean average tho.

>Tulsa SheBoon
>Not Thulsa Winfrey.
youtube.com/watch?v=u7I0iG4haGw

>B-But Aang is technically 112! If she dates Katara it's rape!
Shippers don't have any logic though.

Yeah this is probably mostly American reactions
In France she could have been like 9 and they'd totally be okay with her getting stuffed by white cock on screen

Warmonger's theme was pretty goat. Honestly the whole OST was pretty inspired.
>Tfw they didn't stay in Korea longer
Hurts.

It's definitely because she's a girl and she's black
I just wanna see how we can expose their hypocrisy to their faces

I don't get the interracial argument, the age is probably what plays the most part of the butthurt arguments. I didn't see people having an extreme meltdown about Vulture dicking down his black wife and having an interracial baby in Homecoming

It's because Bucky looks like an unwashed hobo

That doesn't make it any better. Biologically 30, with a biological 16 year old. People would still complain no matter how you phrase it. If they were the same age it wouldn't matter.

Black girls aren't supposed to date their oppressors
Who are all white males

Superman is biological not a human
Why does he get to fuck human women and get zero flak for it?

This type of relationship has existed throughout history
Both white people's and black's

I'm not supporting the ship but for fucks sake shippers have never had boundaries before why are they actually all righteous now?

its well known that white girl mcu shippers prefer to ship white dudes w each other, and disdain poc mixing in with their ships. so i think thats a large part of it. another is black twitter who doesnt like that their badass black princess is making eyes at a dirty white hobo dude who isnt good enough for her, when she could be with mbaku or another wakandan

30 male and 16 female was the ideal age, an established man with status and nubile female for his seed.
It's the last few generation that's been the aberration, not the norm.

I’m pretty sure the opposition to Shuri/Bucky or even Shuri/Ross is the discomfort that the pair with most chemistry in a BLACK PRIDE movie of is a older white man and younger black woman. It’s being thinly disguised as ’Shes just a kid!’ and ‘Bucky is gay you homophobes!’.

I disagree

youtu.be/Uip95CIVOEU
youtu.be/iXmKcVCERs4
youtu.be/7IqJHB09QKg
youtu.be/fR03T0STAig
youtu.be/gS3-RKzt_wI

i think its just white people looking for sth to complain abt, to draw attention back to themselves and away from the success of bp and the media focus on the black community's impassioned response

>People still trying to wrap their heads around Shipper logic

So if he cuts his hair it's fine?

Reminder that she will be Black Panther one day.

She isn't conventionally pretty, but she has those striking Eartha Kitt features. She'l probably grow up to look really dignified and classy

>shuri/ross
who the fuck is shipping that?

>She isn't conventionally pretty
NIGGER YOU FUCKING BLIND

There's also "why can't they just be friends?"

But Cap and Bucky are friends

anime fans

Yeah
It's easier to shine shit than to understand those fuckers

i think so, most ppl prefer this buckles over poor broken buckles ;_;

>shuri panther and white wolf going into battle together
BASED

Brojobs are friends, no homo.

What should we do then?
We can't gather them up and shoot them in the streets

owo is that jayden smith?!?!

Adamantium is actually different from 'Adamantine' which is metal of the Gods.

We even see a different Logan sporting the magical version.

nah, looks like a nazi

friends-to-lovers would be perfect for shuri and buck. steve and buck are til-the-end-of-the-line bros

>We can't gather them up and shoot them in the streets
You say that but have you even tried?

>all these anons trying to understand why people don't like pairing Shuri with Bucky

have you ever been on tumblr, I've seen people on there unironically say a relationship between a 16-17 year old and 19-20 year old is pedophiliac

I think this actress tried to break into my car the other day

>having a proper haircut and masuline jawline looks like nazi
The absolute state.

I don't have enough bullets and not enough public support

comics are confusing

damn, then what do people want? they dont like commando-buck, or long hair hobo-buck, or manbun-buck. he is trying his best.

I thought most of Tumblr users were 16 year old girls

Pretty sure most if not all of them have a thing for a much older legal person

If anyone should think that's okay it would be them

Because Superman looks like the usual human male, not like he has tentacles coming out of his head with green skin, he's basically a space human. If people were trying to pair Superman with Shuri they're probably still be butthurt, solely because of the age difference. If Superman was 16 in this case I doubt people would care.

blame them for being too /fa/

Wasn't that Logan gay for Hercules?

He absolutely should cut his hair

Could Logan slash through BP's suit or Captain's Shield though?

What if the people of Wakanda were just like the 40k Orks? Vibranium only properties being psionic so that it works because they "think" it works.

They want soybuck.
Glasses, beard, dad-bod.

I just don't understand how fucking biology is more important than just age difference

I'm actually surprised Jaden Smith wasn't in this movie to tell the truth.

Shuri Ross is not a thing tho. I never thought about it even though Ross has much much more screen time than Bucky with Shuri. He seemed to find her “that annoying kid who turns out alright”.

Will Smith and his genes are too white.

>Shuri Ross is not a thing tho.
I'd watch them together in a goofy comedy.

Masculinity is toxic. Especially white masculinity.
Bucky is unsalvagable.

Trying to understand shippers or tumblr users in general is like trying to solve the Da' Vinci's code. These are the same people who come up with new sexuality's to feel comfortable with themselves, have a meltdown over the slightest hint of disrespect towards feminists, act like Homosexuality is the saving grace of the world, and is flooded with edgy teen girls who ship guys together because they get no dick. Basically tumblr is cancer.

yet it would have sewn up China without question.

it's ironic since i go to tumblr for all my pedo art/fic needs

> flooded with edgy teen girls who ship guys together because they get no dick
Is this true?

Fill in the blank
>Bucky "___________" Barnes

>Upon meeting Bucky who was injured and recovered
>Asks him first if he is alright
>Upon meeting Ross who was injured and recovering and also saved Nakia’s life
>Proceeds to first meme and call him a colonizer

Hmmm

Go to your local high school
It's gotten a lot weirder since you left

>shippers
>bromance
I don't think you understand what one of these terms mean.

bucky is for steve only

all of it is true, esp making up alt sexualities to make themselves feel better for being kissless virgins. but not all of them are 16, a lot of them are 30-40+ women exhibiting the same behavior, which makes tumblr extra pathetic

Basically the female version of r9k

thats because bucky looks young and beautiful, ross looks like the crypt keeper

lmao

10 points for user

>MFW I've used Tumblr for so long that I remember getting front row seats of the entire Onclercest shit

Honestly, I fucking hate that site with a passion but it has some great artists and content if you can manage to filter out and avoid the bullshit.

Hey I thought Ross was cute and a silver fox. Okay what if Shuri has a problem with Americans as opposed to all white people?

Sergeant

What have you got?

Shuri too good for Bucky. As a crackship it’s not even fun.

>also people who believe Bucky is the top in this power dynamic when Shuri is loaded as fuck and much more advanced than him with little emotional baggage

actress is only 23, it'll definitely happen down the road after boseman is done

The phrasing "low-key" suggests Bucky is somehow intentionally obscuring how old he actually is. I'd love to see an actual 90-year-old pull off looking 28.

im w you user

i wouldnt blame her, americans are literal retards

Please end yourself

So just like Cred Forums.

Why the hell would she have against Americans?

To be fair everybody hates americans. Half of america hates americans.

Is that Avengers Disk Wars I see there?

She found out Americans came up with and popularized sneakers first when she thought she was the first one. Cue violent rivalry.

Basically what I feel about this movie is: Wakandans are basically white people who live in Africa and have black skin
They shouldn't really feel anything towards their fellow black people nor anyone who owned them because they kept to themselves on purpose

No white boy escapes Shuri. Her Vanilla thirst will never be quenched.

Yeah, Tumblr gives you the function to block entire blogs so you don't see their shit though.

Possibly, I don't remember if it is. An user in a thread months back posted a screencap and I just cropped it because I thought it a good reaction image.

>T'challa walks in to find Shuri naked in her lab, playing another dating sim
>walks away and curses himself for allowing her internet access

Her design doesnt look like it was made by Toei, though. It could be one of those one off animesque OVA length cartoons produced by some studio like Madhouse.

Bucky 'The Bleacher' Barnes

No they are black people who act like people. This bizarre idea that all blacks are a collective family is delusion purely entertained by african-americans.

Bucky White-washer Barnes

Man, now I need someone to say this with an african accent.

>30 year old feminist women acting like spergy teens
Oh, so basically the female version of this website.

Yeah, I remember now - It's Marvel Future Avengers and definitely done by Madhouse.

>everyone is stupid but me

Bucky "Sister Fister" Barnes

What a nice adapted design. Good thing they didn't make her stacked like every other blonde haired blue eyed American woman.

Unfortunately I don't think it'll ever get subbed or dubbed and released in the west and I don't know moon runes so I have no idea if it's actually any good.

Fucking Tolken white guys

The premise of the show sounds like Young Avengers mixed with X-Men. If they're gonna have OC kids be part of the team, at least have someone like Wiccan or Speed be there.

It had a good Kamala episode too

>I'm black

Goddamn right. Shuri best girl.

This is the only image I can find of Kamala on that show. Not too bad for a Pakistani on an anime.

>America and African
>Not America and Wakanda

>Justifying pedophilia
Iconic

He looks high as fuck.Real talk imagine being a guy from the racist 1940s stuck in an all black country. We could have a wacky hijinks movie.

>Not figures and nendos of characters from Fujoshit like Yuri On Ice, Free and Ouran High School Host Club
You had one goddamn job, user

pakis are just toasted white people

Whether it becomes romantic or not, I can see them getting along really well. Remember back in the first Cap movie, when Bucky and Steve go to the Stark Expo, and they saw the attempt at a flying car? Bucky looked super excited and in awe.

Shuri is basically head of R&D of the most advanced country on the planet, and she saved him from brainwashing. And they can bond over their idiot best friend/brothers that like to throw themselves on grenades for others! And I mean that literally! I just want to see a Shuri/Bucky bitch session about how hard it is to keep their superhero brothers alive when they keep insisting on throwing themselves on grenades/off cliffs/out of planes/etc.

>16
>pedo
le burgers, lamo

arr rook same

>no brown loli
ruined forever

>she's a child

The actress is 35.

At least draw a nose if they're gonna give her lips color.

Pakistanis and Indians and whatever are the Africans of Asia.

>Can't colonize Wakanda
>Colonizes the Princess instead

Her mouth and jaw are EVERYTHING!

I think you mean Tolkien white guys.

They are Caucasoid, at least the southern Indian Dravidians are bit different, but the north paki are "white" as any la cretura mutt.

She looks like someone I used to know.

Kanna, NO!

>this is a safespace for shippers who don't want to get bullied

I can definitely see why her face would turn off a lot of guys

Not me though
I'd colonize this bitch and then cuddle with her while watching her movie

Shuri is cute! CUTE!

Can she wear that whenever we're fucking?

Her little kitty cannons are so cute! She's like a magical girl with that shit on lol

how does she type with those cat maws on?

they are knuckle guards, not gloves

What's with the colonization obsession? Like I'd fuck but, no I'd have to leave her there after we're done, she's annoying.

I KNEW it reminded me of something!

>not planing your seed in fertile ground
>expecting a woman to be your "friend"
you are a child