Post character's who did nothing wrong

I'll start

It was really and truly fucked up how that one kid kept treating him like a bad guy when they knew he was brainwashed.

Shit where someone is brainwashed for a long period of time always messes with me emotionally.

Yeah, that was a dick move on their part. They also didn't warm him before hand of the dangers.

The main group in Code Lyoko were kind of assholes

I mean look at Sissi. The time she finds out about Lyoko she wants to tell the fucking cops not to be a huge cunt but because there was a fucking evil eldritch magic AI that was threatening to kill people.

However the nerd needed to get his waifu out of the computer and the team rewound time so she never found out. Now I get wanted to save the girl and all, but after that the team went out of their way to be fucking assholes to Sissi which is why she is shown to be a cunt to them most of the time if I am recalling right

Hell even after that it was shown that Sissi could still have their back in a crisis and she can be pretty nice if you are cool with her but nah they just act like asses to almost anyone not part of their secret adventure group

Exactly, it got so bad that fans hate how they treat anyone not part of their little club. Laura from evolution even called them out on this.

What did he do again?

He wanted to make the perfect snowcone and the KND stopped him from doing that.

Wow... The KND are wrong for that. Let the man have his perfect snowcone!

Code Lyoko's cast was pretty based if I remember, Ulrich and whoever the emo asian girl's name was made the show for me

Ulrich became a little beta once William showed up and Jeremie just got more pretentious. Yumi, Odd, William and Aelita were okay.

I forgot about the majority of this show or the characters but I remember it being pretty enjoyable, school life shit is always pretty interesting.
Sissi just had the typical thot attitude though, she could have been in the group but she would have probably fucked shit up more than likely.

He was wrong in being cocky after seeing the pros in action and assumed he could the same, despite his lack of experience and being told to be careful multiple times.
That's what got him and, in turn, everyone else fucked over.
He was completely in the wrong.

Although she could be prissy it shows she could be fine with the group (even help them when some XANA crisis broke out) but she is on their shit list because she tried to spill the XANA secret one time so they act like jerks to her when given the opportunity because of it

If there was anyone in the show that was based though it was Jim. Dude didn't need magical ai powers, he just started smashing down XANA's minions to protect the students and school

They stopped him twice actually, second time he actually found the perfect one but KND fucked it up for him entirely.

They're still to blame.

The KND are jerks...

nothing wrong

Man just wanted to develop the perfect snow cone for all to enjoy but kept getting fucked over by the KND due to misunderstandings

Numbuh 1 is a bad leader then.

It doesn't stop him being in the wrong.

He was wrong for that, but they were also wrong for still treating him, Sissi, Jim and others like shit at times.