How do you feel about Blue Sky ignoring the Disney deal and pressing ahead with a new musical?

How do you feel about Blue Sky ignoring the Disney deal and pressing ahead with a new musical?

variety.com/2018/film/news/pasek-paul-fox-animation-film-1202692133/

idk about that but I appreciate the proportionate character sizes in this image.

ROBOTS WAS BLUE SKY

Holy shit, I didn't know I was such a pleb. I thought it was Disney. I... I need to go think about some things.

I dunno, but ebin was the very definition of wasted potential.

>ignoring the Disney deal
They're an independent company. Why would a change in the ownership of the company releasing their stuff mean the studio itself suddenly has to cease production on everything and either assimilate or leave? Assuming the Disney deal goes through, even if they decide to end their partnership with Blue Sky, they could just find another distributor. DreamWorks has already done that three times. Sometimes I don't think anybody on Cred Forums understand how the world works.

Also Blue Sky is fucking garbage holy shit. I WISH Disney had the power to force them to shut their doors.
>pic unrelated, I'm just bored

>I thought it was Disney.
I bet you thought "G-Force" was a Pixar film too.

>I thought it was Disney.

No way would Michael Eisner greenlit a movie that was one big allegory for how Disney lost its way and Michael Eisner needs to be removed from power.

This is now a "shit normies say about thinking something was made by a completely different studio" thread

>Anastasia was a Disney film
>Hellboy is DC
>Pixar did Bolt

I'm not actually trying to derail the thread. You guys can do whatever you want.

I don't know, and I don't care. As long as Blue Sky releases a good movie every once in a while (I don't hate BS like most of Cred Forums does), it's all fine.

No! That doesn't make any sense!

Yeah okay now I get why that seemed off.

Shut up! You're the normie, you... normie!

Didn't they say they want to make more Ice Age movies?

And is it true Disney owns them? Doesn't feel like it.

I thought it was Dreamworks desu. The jokes felt like something that came out of a Dreamworks movie.

What Disney deal?

Buying Phox.

Same. it's not accurate but it's executed very well in a way that looks nice.

>Anastasia was a Disney film
Who the fuck thinks this?

Disney's buying Fox slowpokes.

What does Fox have to do with blue sky?

Aren't they also making a movie out of this?

Animated princess musical that was the peak of Don Bluth's "Gotta copy Disney" period.

Blue Sky is Fox's film animation studio

Oh.
Doesn't Disney already have another studio under them so I guess they would be able to have another.

But aren't all those Dreamworks movies?

>more Ice Age movies
I want to be angry but I only have apathy left

adventure time?

Well, at least.......

me