gaming.youtube.com/game/UCyt7kkXCDRgSIYy6wbtjHXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holla!

Milkshakes!

Wut wut!

>FabulousFlo

HOLY MENSTRUATION!

I don't get this
They're in comics, not politics and even then politicians still do stuff for fun when not working
Besides, Antos does her job unlike other editors.
Not sure why people went after her since she didn't edit the titles people were complaining about

dude your right dude but id pull her butthole apart n fuck it so hard god DAMN!!

She overreacted to that post but at the same time they overreacted to her having fun.
It's funny how this whole mess would have NEVER happened if people didn't blindly witch hunt her after posting a selfie drinking milkshakes with other people.

This was months ago.

Outragefags love beating a dead horse

The shogun only drinks green tea and sake, and his blade knows no mercy.

Why would he fire Antos?
Her track record is solid
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Heather_Antos/Editor

Muh milkshakes!

Getting upset over women drinking milkshakes during break is one of the most retarded reasons to get angry

That incident angerd the hell outve me for how easy it is for women to get jobs just for having a vagina, so all these cancellations is like christmas because even their female privilege cant save them forever for writing unsellable shit

You are really fucking dumb.

A bunch of preppy yuppie bitchs who just got their job for the gender quota forced on by activist groups that dont even care about comics, shouldnt be writing for comics they think are sexist and problematic.

You are a weak little dick to not criticize or say nothing while these swerf feminists shit over marvel with feminism and “muh diveristy”, fuck you

>Heather is active on social media
>Marvel puts out some shit
>These two things must be related
This is honestly why I can't take guys like D&C seriously. The Jordan White/Heather Antos editorial crew does Deadpool/Gwenpool and Star Wars books. Notice these are not the problem books.

Wil Moss (Angela, Squirrel Girl, Hellcat, America) is who people should be focusing on, but this is the first time anyone in this thread has even heard his name.

See
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Heather_Antos/Editor
She actually does her job
The most incompetent editor is Brevoort
The reason why there are so little editors and little morale is because of Perlmutter

She's done nothing wrong except edit only good to great comic books
DCucks are the worst and just jealous

Imagine getting so ass-blasted over a group of women drinking milkshakes that you actually pretend you give a shit about comic books just to make it yet another battleground for your asinine cultural war.

Yes, I'm talking to you, D&C

Wil Moss isn't a girl, though.

Quick, name three comics that Heather Antos has edited.

D&C is an idiot but there really should be a gender war to wipe out these feminist cunts ruining culture and media for their views

For some reason I only just noted the #FabulousFlo part of this tweet and it makes me even more annoyed. Flo was one of the hardest working people at Marvel, Stan's Girl Friday and very good at her job. She received the largest amount of fanmail for a reason.

I can't imagine Flo would've been caught dead making Milkshake Crew selfies instead of doing her job.

>D&C is an idiot but

You may as well of just stopped writing there.

All of Marvel's "editors" are terrible and deserve to be fired desu

Antos is not in charge of Marvel. Yet D&C and Cummings talk like she is CEO of Marvel.

I can't think why they attack Antos (a woman) yet give the likes of Brevoort (white male) and Bendis (the white male who started the "replacing characters with your OCs" in Disassembled which was the precursor to this SJW shit).
Antos only really kicked off when the likes of D&C started trolling her.

Their milkshakes bring all the alt rights to the yard.

>doesn't know who Flo was
DnCers are casuals confirmed.

Okay lets run this down
>Bendis (Miles, Riri)
Not pictured, left for DC
Was partially motivated by royalty money along with his weird fetish for black people
>Jason Aaron
Needs a good editor to be at his best
Otherwise he's just very edgy and IIRC Whor was an editorial decision
The infamous Whor panel was years ago and the editor was a male (Will Ross)
>Gabby Rivera (America)
Not pictured, editors are 2/3 male
Female editor Sarah Brunstad has edited America, Squirrel Girl, and Coates Panther but she's not even in this photo at all
Gabby's also not getting another book, she's going the way of Leth
>Sana Amanat, G Willow Wilson (Miss Marvel)
Not pictured
>Bennett (Angela)
Cancelled years ago, she's gone to DC, and her three editors were Brevoort, Robinson, and Moss
None of them are the Milkshake girls

The only one who I think is in the pic and has edited infamous titles would be Alanna Smith (Falcon and Hawkeye)

Don't worry man, Perlmutter already did that for you in 2011.

The shit unsellable writing is mostly by men.

>just because D&C is bad i wont speak up against marvel and let them make captain america into a muslim tranny and make castration necessary to buy any marvel product without any reistance from me
Kill yourself

D&C and Cummings are professional shit-stirrers on top of being complete morons. Their entire schtick is to take stupid inoffensive shit and blow it out of proportion to appeal to casuals who don't read comics but wanna jerk themselves off to fake outrage.

I doubt anybody could name anybody in that picture apart from Heather Antos, let alone the comics they work on. They just see a group of woman having the gall to take a fucking selfie at work and work themselves in to an autistic shit-fit because MUH FEMINISTS RUINING MUH COMICS.

And then there's this moron.

I think D&C's issue also stems from the fact that Antos and her pals seem to hate him on a personal level and have had conversations leaked talking about trying to get him banned from/kicked out of cons or some shit like that so I can at least understand his hatred for her even if he's otherwise dumb and his understanding of what these people do is non-existant.

>I know literally nothing at all about comics beyond what muh favorite alt-right shills tell me on twitter
Like I said friend; you should've stopped writing awhile ago, because you're really just embarrassing yourself now.

There was nothing wrong with Falcon as Captain America.
He's been Cap's sidekick for years and it was just a good idea done poorly.
Chulk was an already established supporting character for the Hulk and to my knowledge he himself never warranted a single page of outrage bait, he's that inoffensive
Riri, fucking retarded, no excuses on how dumb of an idea it was, and it was partially because Bendis was hoping for royalty money if she was ever used.
Whor, Jane Foster (as much people don't care about her) was still a side character of Thor since the beginning) the idea could've worked but went nowhere and instead people pull out a 4 year old page when addressing issues
Kamala, is fucking cute and it sucks how relaunches, events, and rushing her to be an Avengers member ruined her

>Not sure why people went after her
Didn't her boyfriend make a comic about her? A comic that she edited ... it doesn't seems very professional to me ...

Her entire editorial career is at Marvel
comicvine.gamespot.com/heather-antos/4040-81086/issues-cover/?page=1

They also didn't have social media when she was in her 20s and 30s, so it's a dumb comparison. Who knows what she would have done.

Caring about what people do during their free time is stupid unless they're being rude to fans who aren't being shitheads.

>alt-right
Not him, D&C may be a brainless idiot but even he had the mental capability to realize Alt Hero was a dumb idea.
Instead of saying SJW, Cred Forums, or Alt Right, just label them altogether as outragefag

Well sure, but we're dipping from ideological conflict straight in to just petty shit-slinging at that stage. Neither side winds up looking particularly great at the end of it, but this whole thing is still just a great big pile of nothing.

Weeeee!

Capfalc was all about the timing. Falcon was getting an MCU push at the time and a new MCU film featuring Cap was just around the corner. It reeked of short term sales gimmick for a character that should have been given a proper solo to stand on his own for a bit.

>It reeked of short term sales gimmick

What isn't a short term sales gimmick when it comes to Marvel for the past ten years?

Even Flo had to take a lunch break. Regardless of the books these ladies are editing this image was a total fucking non-issue. It's the ultimate example of why social media is a terrible idea.

Yeah but in this case, to me, it felt worse. It was really a shitty move for a character that did deserve better.

I don't know any of these women.

They're cancelling books because they're not selling.

Are these supposed to be people i know

Dumb broad didn't even know when her books came out.

We get it you hate wimmens.

We regret to inform you the crew is racist.

You aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth. You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking. Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected as energy into that activity. Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Employees aren't allowed to eat lunch?

What's wrong with milkshakes? Okay sure they're terrible for you, but they're delicious.

You don't have to BTFO them that hard, user

user, there is a limit to how many times I can wish for Bendis to kill himself before I get tired of it.

Fabulous Flo famously never ate lunch. Or had a milkshake.

You fucking cunt, i hate them because they have to emasculate and take over everything thats not for them just to make it apart of their pink girly feminist agenda. Theyre the weak bitchs who feel so upset over violence that they need to censor it from media.

I'm so glad that Cred Forums is smart enough to not be taken in by grifters

He had MRSA recently and survived
Not even he deserves a death like that
He's a decent street level writer but horrible at everything else and has done so much damage to the Marvel Universe but he isn't a terrible person who's rude to fans like say Dan Slott

see

You seem like a weak male that can't and will never be able to handle a woman and your I'm glad your seed will never be spread.
That's the great thing about people like you. Your inferior genes will not pass on.

>Cred Forumsmblr
Oh my fucking goodness, we just hate outragefags
All of them
The people on tumblr who wouldn't shut up about Cap getting a boyfriend belong in the same trash bin containing the idiots who overreacted to a literal selfie with milkshakes.
Outragefags are cancer all around but when was the last time tumblr outragefaggotry related to comics caught wind on Cred Forums?
Last one was the Iron Fist """""controversy""""" and that was a year ago.
Ever since D&C and comicgate we have had at least one stupid twitter bullshit a month.

Im not the 90lb bitch who surrenders and masculinity and dignity by constantly apologizing for his gender and checking his privilege in life.

And D&C keeps trying to sic his fans everywhere despite him admitting his comic videos don't do as well as his Twitter videos, pretty much confirming you and the rest of your buddies don't read comics.

worked

>Im not the 90lb bitch
you're still a bitch though

He pretty much lost 99 percent of any possible goodwill on Cred Forums the moment he and his fanbase started witch hunting Graham and Busiek

>four out of the seven are wearing problem glasses

wew

Both of you
Cut it out
You have school tomorrow and even your hideous mugs need sleep

>I was pretending to be a retard

Thinking about it, could one push the act of drinking trap milk as sexist the same way milk became a racist thing?

you complain like a woman already
they won

>I was pretending to be a retard
nah I just like putting smark into SEETHING.

>you and the rest of your buddies don't read comics.

It hardly matters. it's not really about love or even like, it's about exclusivity, control, and self definition.

They need to feel that they alone get to enjoy these characters and that trying to spread the market (regardless of quality or lack thereof) dilutes their ability to have comics be their "special thing". It's not really about the comics it's about ego.

kek, stop posting selfies, user

Instead you're probably a 300 lb bitch who refuses to look inward on what went wrong in your life to create such mediocrity and instead insists on blaming women and probably black people for all your problems

this outburst is only further evidence of the emotional instability inherent in men and further evidence as to why society needs to inhibit their dangerous animal natures.

>they won
Youll never win no matter how much you flail your fat ass arms about complaining about the patriarchy

You remember that webcomic (I think it was Hipster Girl and Gamer Girl) that had a strip poking fun at the Killing Joke cover shit?
You know how the feminist says she was glad to get the cover changed but the store worker asks if she's gonna buy it or not only for the feminist to say "she'd never buy this trash"
Same applies to D&C's fanbase.
It's not about comics, it's about the culture war

Seems about right, it's that 1% that you occasionally bitching about Busiek's twitter feed.

Im not the pathetic bitch who white knights for fat women who hate his guts for having a dick

>Not pictured, left for DC
Not at the time of Antos' tweet which was August 2017. Bendis didn't leave till November.
Besides, he wasn't even edited by Heather Antos, his CW2 and Iron Man stuff was edited by Brevoort and whoever was his assistant editors at the time (which weren't Antos)

People still like the characters outside of the comics and dont want to see them get ruined by feminist pandering. Why is it so bad that people who dont read comics dont want the medium to get ruined by these people?

Notice how he didn't respond to your post, even with the link that showed the list of books she edited.

>Not him

A likely story.

Probably the where the upset guy complaining about Astro City in the recent threads came from

And what about people who legitimally cares about comic books and donn't want to see them ruined in a propaganda war? The enemy of my enemy is my friend as long as it's useful to me. and D&C is pretty useful.

>It's not about comics, it's about the culture war

yup. Absolutely right. it's shitty, but it makes me thankful that I haven't bought a big 2 comic in a while. I'll stick to valiant, image, and boom. Just try and avoid this shit as much as possible.

regardless, all this shit is a sideshow to the real problem. Floppies and the old LCS model are both dying irrevocably and even if the "real fans" got their way that wouldn't change.

I think that the diversity trend was actually a necessary attempt to save comics as they were but i just don't think it's gonna be possible to do that.

Despicable deadpool, star wars thrawn, and darth vader, suck it you cum gargling bitchs

Because they still pretend to know everything there is to know about comics when in reality they know jack shit
Comics aren't dead people, the whole medium isn't just a couple of shit pages outragefags share online

>complains about people who don't read comics and only like the movies ruining comics
>only likes movies and doesn't read comics
This is an A+ shitpost.

> who legitimally cares about comic books
> them ruined in a propaganda war

The first step to saving comics would be for you to stop projecting.

A bunch of Comicgate people attacked an editor who didn't have anything to do with any of the books people complain about, and you wonder why they think you (and others like you) are fake fans?

>and even if the "real fans" got their way that wouldn't change.
>I think that the diversity trend was actually a necessary attempt to save comics as they were
Then youre a fucking dumbass. If they kept to the real fans the medium wouldnt be sinking down as exponentially as it is now that theyve told all the fans that theyre evil male pigs and to fuck off. It was kept alive all these years because of their fanbase, and now that theyre gone its only fitting its finally dying.

Cred Forums will find an excuse to complain about anything though

a literal milkshake duck

Too late, you had your chance.

>complains about people who don't read comics and only like the movies ruining comics
>>only likes movies and doesn't read comics
I never said any of that shithead, stop making stuff up because you dont have any actual fodder for a real argument

Reminder that Vox and his fans don't even know what Kamala's powers are.

How?
Did we need him to get Angela cancelled?
To get Mockingbird canned?
To get Hellcat out of print?
No, we did not
Shit sales were doing the job just fine.
DC Rebirth came to existence without him.
All he does is ignite a bunch of pointless, easily avoidable, twitter flame wars as he rushes his videos to his outrageseeking viewers

People who have never read comics because they're sexist and like um super problematic = Human beings
People who stopped reading comics because they've made a hard left turn for a phantom audience = Soulless monsters
#umsweetie

explain why they're not used, come on.

How long did they have to spend in hospital?

>nuh uh it doesnt count now
Down the highway user, not across the road

> stop making stuff up

You mean like you were doing in this thread?

Reminder that Vox's followers don't even know Kirby is dead

>And what about people who legitimally cares about comic books and donn't want to see them ruined in a propaganda war?
>propaganda war

Just buy and read books you like, and don't support the ones you dislike. Your buck has way more weight to it than whining about comic culture war on the fucking Internet. I didn't like Aaron's Thor with Jane due to how stupid it was, so I simply stopped reading it and giving a fuck and concentrated on other books.

Why should I, it's hilarious to see you get this flustered over your failures.

The average age of "real fans" is 35. There are no kids to replace them. sales have been going down overall since the DC implosion in 1978 even when you include for the peaks of the 90's speculator boom. The average comic starring pat boone in 1965 had sales numbers that were more than the entire comics market last year. The Number of LCS stores have been declining since 2000, and the majority of LCS stores aren't profitable. These problems aren't new. Unless you're saying that the big 2 cut out the "real fans" approximately 10 years before anyone on this board was born you're not looking at the big picture.

>he proved me wrong and beated the shit outve my argument, but ill act like a smug cunt and act like i won like the lying bitch i am
>There are no kids to replace them.
Thats bullshit because i know alot of people wanting to get into the comics because of the movies but didnt because thors a woman now or iron mans a black bitch

Damn straight. #movetheneedle is something Cred Forums should have been doing years ago.

We have recommendation threads, shelf threads, and encourage others to support titles after being storytimed

> i know alot of people wanting to get into the comics because of the movies but didnt because thors a woman now or iron mans a black bitch

you didn't know people who wanted to read thor back when it was odinson and you're not gonna know people who wanna read him back when it's gonna go back to him. "real fans" are dying off.

>Antos does her job unlike other editors
isn't she terrible at her job?

Imagine if this was about video games for a second
Just imagine you're talking about what's wrong with the industry with someone who was barely into games
You say political correctness forced in is a reason and he agrees
You say DLC and microtransaction practices and he says "Nah, SJWs are the real problem"
You say the lack of innovation in AAA games and he says "Nah, SJWs are the real problem"
You point out the rampant hype culture to bullshots, Steam's piss poor quality control, EA, etc and he says "Dude, all of that is the fault of SJWs"

and the fact that those threads had no meaningful impact on the declining market for years before this culture war shit started shows that the market has been doomed for decades

see

what's the source?

see Her record is solid

Down in the comments at the Freestartr page for Alt Hero

>>he proved me wrong and beated the shit outve my argument,
I sure did, let's look at the time on the posts:

>Quick, name three comics that Heather Antos has edited.
>23:23:42

>Why would he fire Antos?
>Her track record is solid
>marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Heather_Antos/Editor
>23:09:02

>Notice how he didn't respond to your post, even with the link that showed the list of books she edited.
>00:39:32

>Despicable deadpool, star wars thrawn, and darth vader, suck it you cum gargling bitchs
>00:43:21

>Upset over women
>someone asks you which comics Heather Antos responded
>no response
>even though minutes before someone already posted the wiki link
>only responds after someone pointed out he couldn't respond even with a wiki link in the thread and is visibly upset

>Plenty of serious issues at Marvel like serial overshipping, writing to provoke anger and Ike's relentless cost cutting and price raising
>People flip out over employees posting a picture of themselves hanging out in their free time

'Comicsgate' was doomed from the start because it chose the most retarded hill to die on. Any other issue would have been more important and gained far more support.

The point was that Bendis wasn't one of those girls and has already left Marvel

Yeah but the point of is asking why she got shit on when she had nothing to do with Bendis

I think the group unironically thinks the industry is in a deep state with one of the key heads being a literal who writer/artist who only recently gotten into comics

Gamergate had problems but at least they looked like they knew what they were talking about compared to this.

So much fear.

I absolutely agree. I don't hate the SJWs, and I think the Anti-Sjws are fucking retards but I don't believe that Marvel or DC are good companies or pretend that it's necessary to buy products to prove im a good feminist or some shit ( or conversely I don't think that diverse protagonists ruin comics). All this shit is a distraction form the real big problems comics have ( distribution, the limitations of the LCS model, cost versus page counts, overly decompressed stories, the inevitable move to pure digital) and D&C and his ilk will never really look at that.

I think part of the disconnect is that while Gaming has it's culture wars it's still a medium where it's most popular forms (AAA games) are on the upswing. Gaming is only gonna keep getting bigger and that allows everyone to look at the picture more honestly and try to making gaming better by calling out the bullshit.

with big 2 comics, if we take away the culture war bullshit we're only left with the truth that the medium as it is is doomed and people who even only superficially like comics don't want to face that. So we cling to hating the feminists and gays and whatever.

>I sure did, let's look at the time on the posts:
Stop twisting it agaisnt me, that insult was directed at you, you dumb shit sucker

Gamergate had people who at least knew more about games.

Casuals fucking destroyed.

Well if that's an insult then I'm sure complimenting you on your ineptitude!

Im bot the retard who cant into basic reading comprehension

>my milkshakes scares all the consumers from the yard

Yeah, Marvel's shit business practices have been far more harmful than even the shittiest writing ever could be.

People have been buying shitty comics since time immemorial. The endless events and relaunches finally confused enough casuals and the overshipping and variant raping pissed off the comic shops. Blaming it all on diversity is the most brainlet take.

It's okay, "bot," I know you can't into basic reading comprehension, or basic writing skills either. I already knew that when you couldn't answer a post even though the link was already provided earlier.

lmaoooo that can't be a bot can it?
That's a real ass person?

Of fucking what?
A bunch of spergs who go for the easiest scapegoat but miss the biggest and most obvious target of all (Perlmutter)

>The endless events and relaunches

This. I'd probably buy a lot more marvel if i could just buy a series without events happening constantly. In regards to DC, I fucking hate doomsday clock. No more events! Just make comics!!

>hurr durr im going to exploit one typo against him even though it does nothing to disprove his argument

>one typo
I guess you can't count either.

IIRC, the LCS around my place was opened up by a Microsoft worker who made enough money to open one up for fun.

>we can't have this type of treads on burger time
really makes you think

Meant for

>you didn't know people who wanted to read thor back when it was odinson
I did when the movie came out, then whor drove away all the people trying to get into comics. Its all marvels fault and if they just stuck to the status quo when movies baded on their properties are the biggest blockbuster series in years then the new readers would've come flooding on in.

>I fucking hate doomsday clock. No more events! Just make comics!!

But Doomsday clock is entirely isolated story that's been built up for couple of years. Yes, it's a small event, but it's not a company wide crossover.

>Im bot the retard who cant into basic reading comprehension
>That incident angerd the hell outve me
>and beated the shit outve my argument,

More like you're Bot, the retard who "can't into" basic writing skills

And youre proving yourself even more of an idiot for completely glossing over the point of my post and why youre a dumbass for trying to using grammar as a rebuttal. BTW it was only one as well, buttmunch.

good for him. I hope he enjoys it.

My LCS stores also all have alternative sources of income. My old one the guy ran conventions and just used that to fund his shop. My new one also sells games, toys, funko pops, and coffee. The newest one in town also sells games and other stuff.

I still worry that it's not gonna be enough. I wouldn't be surprised if the newest place lasts very long even though I like it.

It's arguable that the Culture War bullshit is in other mediums though.

“Cant into” is a common phrase here, you fucking retarded newfaggot

>And youre proving yourself even more of an idiot for completely glossing over the point of my post

Says the guy glossing over how he couldn't answer a question, even with the answers provided before hand, until that was pointed out to him

>the inevitable move to pure digital
sometimes marvel publish horrendous art i can't imagine what type of abomination would result if they moved to digital

Even more deflecting, only to be expected by a pathetic marvel defending bitch, how sad

>“Cant into” is a common phrase here, you fucking retarded newfaggot

I see you're going to exploit one alleged mistake against me even though it does nothing to disprove the argument in my post.

>Even more deflecting,

You mean like you're doing now?

But it doesn't take over the whole discussion/focus of the hobby
I can talk about and recommended vidya without some idiot screeching in my ear about some leftist or right wing conspiracy theory or outragefaggotry.
There's no "video games is dead" mentality (except on Cred Forums).
Gasp, Superman's defending people who weren't even mentioned to be illegal to begin with
Gasp, an Elseworld is doing things that deviate from the regular canon
Gasp, Iron Fist is white
Gasp, Captain America is now a Hydra Agent for a few months due to this being an event
Gasp, Green Arrow's acting like a liberal
Surely this means comics are dead as a whole

>I see you're going to exploit one alleged mistake against me even though it does nothing to disprove the argument in my post.
Of course it invalidates your post, even then youre a fucking pathetic in the first place you have no real defense to resort to grammar nazism

>I did when the movie came out,
No you didn't. Whor appeared in october 2014, a full year after Thor 2 came out, and went on to sell better than real Thor had been selling in years. They DID have real Thor, non-Hydra Steve Cap and Tony IM running around for YEARS after the MCU had started, and there was practically no transfert of audience.
But suddenly starting in 2014 you have a whole army of people stating that they were just about to get into comics thanks to the movie universe that had been running for 6 years already, and the only thing stopping them is that the comics aren't like the movies?
Who the fuck do you think you guys are kidding?

It's partly why I included it as a semi aside. It doesn't butt in like other events, and i think it's a better model for event comics in certain ways but 1) if you like superman like i do if you want to follow anything that happened in it for the past two years you have to read doomsday clock. 2) fucking over alan moore even more than usual is distasteful and 3) it's clear that the pay off isn't gonna be worth it at this point.

So yeah you are right, it's a slightly less intrusive model of even comic, but no events at all for a while. The several reasons that I dislike it are largely tangential to the point i was making though and you are right.

Anyone whos using the idea that marvel was justifed for trying to cater to a different demo is a fucking idiot. There will always be more people coming into comics, the industry isnt losing fans as much as they were 30 years ago, if by that logic that comics dont receive new fans then why has the medium been surviving for almost 50 years after it became much more niche? They only started loosing a large swath of readerbase when the social justice push happened.

>video games is dead
triple A games numbers have decreased for the last decade but the main diference is as a gamer you still have indie games, as a mainstream comic book reader indie comics are not always an option

>It's arguable that the Culture War bullshit is in other mediums though.

oh sure! but the diff is that there are at least of some people talking about the real problems in gaming wheras in comics it seems that nobody wants to accept whats going on in any way.

>No you didn't.
You cant tell me what i did or did not experience you fucking asshole. Fuck you

I don't need to defend anything since everyone can see you fucked up.

Meanwhile the mainstream reader is now a minority compared to the younger readers who don't follow the LCS format and just get stuff off Amazon and regular book stores
Smile, My Friend Dahmer, American Born Chinese, etc

Threatening people into believing you won't work.

thing is for women there is no separation of those two things. Two fooballers can hate each other, but if they both play for Barca, they get along. A woman will not give you job, that should be yours by skill, because she doesn't like you. that is how we end up with hollywood lefty Trump, suddenly becoming a homofobic anti jew, where we know he would have never made a career in entertainment, if he was even one of those two.

When I mean "dead" I mean there's no good stuff out there anymore
Instead of reading Mockingbird, people who wanted good comics read something like Vision which is overshadowed by all the outrage reeling comics

Are you blind? Did i say a single threat in my post?

Well since you defend marvel in its current state you fucked up at life

yea but you can't sustain a medium with a couple of good titles

Where in my post did I defend Marvel?

Marvel is better than DC in every single way

>how dare those grills have jobs in comics
>HOW DARE THEY
This triggers the incel.

Then explain how it took you so long to finally want to get into a comic after it has had movies for 5 years before Whor was even a thing.
Maybe if you did get into Thor comics after his movie appearances like you claim you wanted, then Thor would have sold better and Whor wouldn't have happened. But you didn't, because you're a liar who had no intention of reading Thor comics to begin with.
Or Iron Man comics, or Cap comics.

Because again, those were around for you to read. You didn't, you waited for them to get replaced in another of Marvel's pathetic attempts to boost sales and then went "but I was about to buy them abloo bloo".

>Marvel is better than DC in every single way

>There will always be more people coming into comics

laughably wrong. The average age of comic buyers is only getting older

> the industry isnt losing fans as much as they were 30 years ago

I lost a lot of blood when i got shot in the neck! Now when i got stabbed in the gut i have much less blood to lose! I'm clearly only getting healthier!

The market has been permanently shrinking since the 60s saying that we arent losing buyers as quickly as we did in the past isn't a win we're just tearing the bottom of the barrel. The only guys left are the guys who will buy comics no matter what.

> They only started loosing a large swath of readerbase when the social justice push happened.

Event Burnout has preceded and conincided with the supposed SJW push. nu52, original sin, age of ultron, civil war 2, etc etc etc. Overall the sales bumps caused by events have been declining for years. And the big two have only been leaning into them more and more to try and compensate.

But i did buy them then, i was saying how other people didnt want to buy thor anymore after whor, dont assume that i didnt just because it supports your shit argument you lying sack of shit.

That's not even official art. Imagine being this desperate.

I don't know why women always use this as an argument. Men get less income, are less educated every year, sociaty cares about them as much as it always did aka not much. women had 2-3wave feminism, sexual revolution, explosion of income, are top spenders in all wester sociaties, have fewer mental and health problems, live longer and the world does everything to support them, rightly so by the way. yet somehow, since all the stuff started women are getting more insecure and more unhappy each year, while the dudes stay more or less on the same level of happines.

>laughably wrong. The average age of comic buyers is only getting older
And yet new people came in to add onto the number of readers and eventually replace the older ones in years past, you fucking idiot.

It doesnt have to be official, just shows how cringey and inferior marvel faggots always will be for thinking that way

>I don't know why women always use this as an argument.

because men have a lot of weird psychological issues with women and that comes out in hugely negative ways that are usually directed at women.

>while the dudes stay more or less on the same level of happines.

Is that why men in America are literally dying so much that they're dragging down the average life expectancy for the second time in a row, which is unprecedented in a first world country where the life expectancy should steadily grow?

The problem is that the MCU films are showing one version of a character, yet the comics show another. So yeah, Marvel essentially shot themselves in the foot by having a black teenager be Iron Man when the movies show a 40-ish playboy billionaire tech guru.

practically comics are doomed tho

>Because people are too retarded to buy back issues and trades.

in the implication that the argument that getting job, because of sexuality, and I would add race, is so illogical that it could only be made by a bot.

But then again I come from an industry where males have a distinct sexual adventage over females. Maybe it is just my inner misogin.

My mistake, I misunderstood you. But you were talking about how people wanted to get into comics after the movies but couldn't. That is factually wrong, for the large majority of the MCU's running, the 616 characters have mostly reflected their movie counterparts. It's only after years that they got replacements, and people who hadn't gotten into comics in that time (sales show in general they didn't) weren't suddently going to start in 2016.

Keeping the status quo similar to the movies didn't have new readers "flooding in" like you claimed, they tried it for 6 years. If that had worked sales-wise, you wouldn't have gotten all the retarded legacy characters.

>this is real and totally not a shoop
Why is the Alt-White always like this?

Yes user, some piece of fanart represents everyone who's ever read Marvel I'm sure.

you expect a lot from people that had 0 to little contact with any comics their entire life. People want fast stuff. they want to go in to a store/online and get a cool story about RDJ ironman. what they do not want to do is go through 40 years of comics looking for something they may like.

>Average age of buyers is going up!
>That must mean that more kids are buying comics.

I'm sorry you're so dumb. Are you lost? Do you need help?

>while the dudes stay more or less on the same level of happines
That's some Next Level cognitive dissonance you're working there, brah.

only what they want is to get a comic with a story, and not look for iron man in 4-5 different comics, where he pops up for a page or two, because it is another event time.

>Iron Man appears in 6 movies over 8 years
>Iron Man floppy sales barely change in that span
>in 2016 he gets replaced
>wow Marvel really shot themselves in the foot lol, imagine all the people watching the movies reading comics!
>even though they don't anyway!

So now not only do you have a problem with reading and writing, and that you don't even know why you're upset at an editor that had nothing to do with the truly bad comics from Marvel, you assume the other guy you argued with earlier was me.

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

>If that had worked sales-wise, you wouldn't have gotten all the retarded legacy characters.
Why on earth did they think introducing all those terrible characters and insulting the fans of the classic ones would make them more money instead of loosing it? And why are they stubbornly refusing to back down on it after all these years of it failing?

>fanart
If by "fanart" you mean falseflagging by cuckservative cuntwaffles:
vox.com/culture/2017/2/2/14457384/kamala-khan-captain-america-protest-icon

>Being so upset at Marvel that you think Carol Danvers is Donald Trump

So they want to read a comic from the 70s?
And this has nothing to do with the previous claims of legacy characters being the cause of MCU fans not reading.

Im saying youre an idiot to think that no one new is buying conics or getting into them. According to your logic ever since the crash in the 60s comics have had the same fans and never got new blood into reading it. If that were the case then how could the industry have survived for 50 years after that?

here you go my friend. there are links to studies in it too.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5178261/Women-unhappy-men-entire-lives.html

>"real fans" are dying off

Feels So Bad

Probably because they're all interns other than the girl in front.

>insulting the fans

How thin skinned, pathetic, beta male do you have to be to be personally insulted by what Marvel does with their own creations?

>That incident angerd the hell outve me for how easy it is for women to get jobs just for having a vagina

The fuck? Since when was it easier for women to get jobs? Are we just making up reasons to get mad?

>How thin skinned, pathetic, beta male do you have to be to be personally insulted by what Marvel does with their own creations?
>says the womanchild who writes a 20,000 word blog post about how sexualized women in comics make men into rapists and demands that comics become like her safe spaces in college

>Are we just making up reasons to get mad?

If you look at his posts in the reply chain, the answer is yes.

Literally, for no other reason than that D&C and his mob saw a picture of cheerful female creatives having fun and thought "ZOMG THEY'RE PLOTTING TO REPLACE MEN."

Because D&C are like 10-year-old Little Rascals running the He-Man Women Hater's Club, except suddenly in adult bodies and lashing out because they're confused.

>A woman will not give you job, that should be yours by skill, because she doesn't like you.

You're insane. Tons of assholes of either gender will do this to you. Jerky yuppie guys are as bad as catty yuppie girls.

Because it worked for Whor, who's still Marvel's best selling female solo book.
Also because Marvel is always desperate for shitty gimmicks.

And their sales in general have been on an uptick between 2010 and 2017, as have been comics sales in general, despite what outragefags like to tout.

>Because D&C are like 10-year-old Little Rascals running the He-Man Women Hater's Club, except suddenly in adult bodies and lashing out because they're confused.
I hate how D&Cs autism is now an excuse for Cred Forumsmblr to start defending marvel in its corrupt current state

it's incel old school /r9k/ shit. They have to discredit any woman in any position that isn't directly subservient to themselves because of their egos.

no they want to read modern characters going on adventures. This is true for every population of man since we been in caves till today. No one wants to see their heros cucked, made look bad and stupid, achive nothing etc.

Where are the stories where stuff matters? Lets say I like Miles as an idea of young spiderman. The core of his stories should be about him being a young spiderman, and not being a left wing mexican , that is anti trump. There should be "real" danger in the stories, stuff should go bad and not give the feel of "oh she/He is X/Y/Z they would not dare to do anything to that character to not anger its community".

Am gay myself, I fucking hate almost all gay characters in comics right now. midnighter was/is awesome, everything else is meh, but the worse thing is Iceman. If he is suppose to be THE character for young people that maybe gay or have gay friends, then I tell you one thing. If I were a young teen and read iceman, I would have wanted to stop being gay, and most non gay people after seeing Iceman would walk stright in to the gays are insance camp.

What ever marvel is doing or thinking they are not helping people with anything. Worse they are not selling more comics. At best they are giving a job to some messed up people who should first deal with their mental problems.

>And their sales in general have been on an uptick between 2010 and 2017, as have been comics sales in general, despite what outragefags like to tout.
But thats been constantly proven not to be the case, stop blatently telling lies because its only making you look even more sad

Marvel has plenty of shit coming out that Cred Forums tears to pieces
Milkshakes isn't one of them

>I hate how D&Cs autism is now an excuse for Cred Forumsmblr to start defending marvel in its corrupt current state

Not defending Marvel most of the time, but I'm pretty sure most of their bad decisions were made by management at the top.
I don't like seeing normal creative people, either the milkshake girls or other guys, treated badly by crazed edgelords all the time. They probably get enough crap from their bosses at Marvel (or in some cases other companies).

see my post here
marvel has absolutely fucking themselves, but women and black people aren't the reason for that.

Bad practices, and even burnout did that all on it's own.

>Because it worked for Whor
Diehard thor fags refusing to put down a bad comic even after it insulted the actual hero and replaced him with some cosplaying unworthy bitch, isnt what most people call succeeding or working

>Since when was it easier for women to get jobs?
Since they've been able to publicly shame you and your company for not giving them a job because picking a man instead is sexist, regardless of how much more competent/qualified/experiences the male candidate is.
the whole debate of sexism when it comes to work or pay does not hold to any bit of scrutiny as the same people will tell you in the same sentence that women have a harder time to find employment or "make it into an industry" (read : reach the upper echelons because that's the only kind of work that matters apparently) and get paid less for the same work. If it was legal and possible to pay an employee less for identical work and worked hours then women would be putting men out of employment by being a cheaper workforce. The only reason women are less employed overall than men is that they stop working after pregnancy or never enter the workforce in the first palce because they have the choice not to

>after it insulted the actual hero and replaced him with some cosplaying unworthy bitch

Holy shit, did you live this in real life? Take a chill pill, brother

Imagine you have a real hero. Someone you really admire. your town/city decides to honor that person with a statue. You feel great, Then some post modern motherfu#$% comes and depicts your hero as a naked 90 year old man with a bucket on his head. you may feel personally insulted. Same with people who care about their own comic book heros. It is one thing to have your hero changed, it is another to be told that your the problem for not liking the change and yet another be called a nazi homofob, when you happen to be a jewish gay dude whose 4/5th family members died in Birkenau.

But Thor sales actually went up after Jane became Thor and stayed up until Secret Wars.

Yes marvel heads like ike are evil, but that doesnt excuse crazies like gabby and that muslim writer who put jihad messages in an x men book. In this case i can sortve understand because the gwenpool editor isnt nearly as batshit insane and seems pretty normal.

>thats been constantly proven not to be the case
Errr no. Every time actual sales numbers are posted these threads die out because the premise that this strategy has been hurting sales in general is killed.

Buzz cut dykes shoudlnt be caterd too or given attention by media groups, just because they give them their welfare check from their obese whale fingers to comic shop owners doesnt make it right, and sacrificing your work and making it shit to appeal to these hamplanets isnt succeeding in anything and youve just insulted and made a mockery of your companys image.

It happens, but not as a rule, if the dude is the best dancer you have to hire him. sure from time to time something extrem happens and a dude ends up with acid in his face. But I bet you this, your father probablly doesn't remember most fights he had with people in middleschool, while your mother remembers them all. I had dudes who tried to stab each other work out of the same change room, when females have to be given separate wardrobs just to avoid future fights.

>what is DC
>what is image
>what is every other company besides marvel, still making comics
This proves nothing

>The core of his stories should be about him being a young spiderman, and not being a left wing mexican , that is anti trump.
You sure you actually read comics?

Iceman is shit, yes. A bad straight Iceman book wouldn't sell either.

Even back when Gamergate was going on four years ago, only the stupid bandwagoners wanted to do a Comicsgate because they had grudges or were fucking dumb, and it never went anywhere. It's telling that at least Gamergate had something at the core of the spark (the idea that Quinn got favorable reviews from people she had relationships with) and Comicsgate doesn't (Antos and other editors go on a milkshake break and people assume she had something to do with books that she doesn't oversee).

If Comicsgate guys were going after Brevoort for saying something dumb on his Twitter, then okay, it's dumb but I could sort of see why they'd be angry since he's the one editing Civil War 2 and Secret Empire and Bendis' Iron Man. But going after another editor that had nothing to do with those books is dumb as fuck.

that graph has all of those companies. What are you on about?

It sold MORE than male Thor user.

So what exactly should the comic book industry do to right ship? The only things I can think of off the top of my head would be less events (which oughta be a given) and maybe have cheaper issues/more anthologies ala Shonen Jump?

how do we know how she sells? with marvel overshiping she may as well selling 1/10th of what is shown.

But D&C doesn't hate women. He doesn't even hate women in the industry, he talks a lot about all the ones he loves the art or writing off. He just dislikes the cabal milkgirls have and how they act as marvel workers on social media.

Next thing your going to tell us is that he is gay, and hates women because of that.

Probably people buying trades, your point?

Relax. I'm a bi Jew. I know what it's like to be a misunderstood minority member. And I'm not calling YOU a Nazi or a homophobe for disliking how your hero has been changed.

I'm just saying that right now, a very loud group of self-proclaimed "fans" are objecting to these types of changes not for the OK reasons you may have, but for braindead, crazy reasons (i. e. women-hatred).
And they're claiming they speak for ALL true fans in making these objections.

A lot of us want to call out these "fans" for being idiots. And you should be mad at them too; they're making it LOOK like most people who object to Marvel are objecting out of bigotry, so you've unknowingly been blamed too.
It's not you, it's THEM.

Read the graph, retard.

Gabby's book has been cancelled for bad sales and the muslim guy got fired as soon as Marvel heard of it.

Those are floppy sales.
Any other stupid excuse to not admit that you were talking out of your ass based on Cred Forums posts?

You ddint read what i was saying. As a rule feminists shouldnt be caterd too because it ruins whatever companies change to cater to them. It doesnt matter if they made more money they still failed because they lowerd themselves to dykes with no sense of good writing or story, only wanting to see some hairy armpit cunt punch out “le evil misogynist” while spouting feminist rhetoric.

At its core, comics are about story, art and characters, and SJW are bad at all three. Even if comics were half the price and sold everywhere its still hold them back, if not make them fail.

Games at their core are gameplay, which is SJW-neutral. Story, art and characters are only additional, usually not a deal breaker. SJW may hurt the game, but gameplay is king.

>doesnt excuse crazies like gabby
You mean the person whose book was cancelled and has declared that she is done with comics entirely so she can go back to writing shitty YA novels?

>muslim writer who put jihad messages in an x men book
You mean the ARTIST that was fired and blacklisted from the industry within a day of the messages coming to light and the comic in question being pulled from distribution so Marvel could remove the messages entirely?

>the gwenpool editor isnt nearly as batshit insane
This implies that she is at least a little bit batshit insane which is an asinine claim when the full extent of her "insanity" is that she got a little upset that people got upset at her for posting a selfie on her personal twitter.

>how do we know how she sells? with marvel overshiping she may as well selling 1/10th of what is shown.
Why would they do that with this book but not others? Why would they push it so hard for years but not extend the same favor to things like Mockingbird or America?

Then why the fuck do they make a bad Iceman book? It does not sell, so it is not for money. It does not help any gay readers, unless they are gay and insane. Which actually would be harmeful.
It doesn't tell a good story for future buyers. And if The Mouse has anything to say in marvel, any future gay solo comics at marvel may struggle to find acceptance.

>But D&C doesn't hate women. [...] He just dislikes the cabal milkgirls have

Oh, boy. So he's instantly suspect of a bunch of girls who look... too happy, I guess? They must be a "cabal" when they're joining up for lunch to honor Flo Steinberg, one of the great Marvel legends?
They don't even know him personally, most don't even edit the specific books he hates, yet their image offends him so much he starts a crusade to make their lives hell?

Yeah, that's fucked.

You realize companies are run to make money, not to satisfy specifically your sense of morals, right?

Movie attracts new readers to certain comics, but the other SJW shit is loosing money. We have other articles and statements proven that, and one shitty graph isnt going to prove otherwise. Fuck you tumblr carpet chewer

>Then why the fuck do they make a bad Iceman book?
because their staff is shit, which is what happens when you hire people based on what's in their pants and what colour it is rather than how good they are at their job, or how much they agree with you politically

>As a rule feminists shouldnt be caterd too because it ruins whatever companies change to cater to them. It doesnt matter if they made more money they still failed because they lowerd themselves to dykes

Wow. Even if marketing to lesbians turned out to be the best sales strategy (an argument nobody has made here), we STILL shouldn't do it because... they're that GROSS to you?

How old are you... five?

And thats why these people who betray their masculinity and beliefs to get a quick buck from angry fat lesbians will be shot and hung along with them when the war happens. They are just as bad as them for taking their side, wether they actually believe in it or they want a quick buck.

>He just dislikes the cabal milkgirls have and how they act as marvel workers on social media.

If I remember correctly it didn't really blow up until The Mary Sue posted an article about it.

>Wow. Even if marketing to nazis turned out to be the best sales strategy (an argument nobody has made here), we STILL shouldn't do it because... they're that GROSS to you?
SAME FUCKING ARGUMENT

Because they thought it wouldn't be bad and it would sell. It's not exactly rocket science to understand a company's motivations.
Also consider Marvel's general poor track record when choosing writers and artists, or when making decisions in general.

beta nerd males hired them
they are the problem if anything

i dont think anyone can stop those middle aged single beta nerds from doing shit like this

they dont know modern escapism like waifu shit either so dont have any escapism that might actually work in the industry or the modern world.

they however have held the leading positions so they just take advantage of it, and cater to those young casual nerd girls who could hook up with them even though its a complete delusion.

long story short, they are waifus of those pathetic middle aged single beta nerds. you cant stop them.

>Movie attracts new readers to certain comics
Not in any significant numbers, no.
>We have other articles and statements proven that
Not really.

>faced with facts
>resorts to insults
jej

A shame those young nerd girls wont fuck those writers because straight sex is literally rape to them, and they dont buy comics anyways so it was all for nought

Sure, sure, nice fanfic.

>Not really.
But they have you fucking dumbass. People have constantly shown that these new comics are tanking because nobody wants them

As far as Marvel is concerned, it should be really simple and if they did not embark on a moral crusade then they already would have done it
>BETTER MOVIE TIE-INS
Seriously, they have the best known IPs in the world, the movies based on them are all massive successes yet if a kid goes into a comic book store to get an Iron Man comic because Tony Stark was cool in the movies, he'll get a complete mess of different timelines and universes or Riri Williams.
Marvel Comics should be doing ridiculously well right now.

It doesn't matter who made it. The point is that this is how these types of snowflakes actually think.

>people who betray their masculinity and beliefs to get a quick buck from angry fat lesbians will be shot and hung along with them when the war happens

Shot AND hung? Afraid they're too evil to die by just one method?
If you're trolling you're putting me to sleep. If you're serious you need a padded cell.

But... alternative history where the nazi win is a relatively popular genre in most media.

But that is what you are going to be called, if you post something like "I don't think, that Iceman is a well writen comics". Disliking art or the way something is writen puts you automaticly in the same camp as a skin head, who plans a race war, and I am not ok with that. I work in the entertaiment industry. there were never problems with gay/bi people here. If anything it was the heteros that had problems. But I will no stand for people calling D&C a women hater, because he dislikes the way Santos got her job. She got it because she has a vag and a dude wanted to screw her. And am not even having problems with that, it happens all the time, and contrary to what most people think, most women or man are not destroyed by getting a job this way.
D&C has his own problems. He does like to start shit storms and he has specific tastes. But calling him a nazi or anti women makes no sense. The dude has mixed kids.

Plus if we got rid of the supposed bigotry where would all the art go. Do people think actors or dancers get their work based on deep thinking and soul characteristics? Now I know most artists are insane. And the greater the artists the mork quirks he has. But being insane does not make you a good artists. It is not a two way street.

>saying that i need a padded cell
>from someone who is a polyamorous otherkin wolf abomination, and screechs in public when someone misgenders them

>because he dislikes the way Santos got her job. She got it because she has a vag and a dude wanted to screw her.

Source?

No it isn't, Monty Python. All you've proven is that you personally equate lesbians with Nazis, or feel that producing lesbian products is as bad as producing Nazi ones.
Lesbians are just trying to meet each other and have relationships, even if it's not a kind I persnoally want. Nazis are out to hurt people if not kill them. How are they alike beyond they both offend you?

Except those that have been here for years because they sell marginally better than the cancellation line and/or sell well in digital or TPB. Books getting cancelled happens all the time, regardless if they're pandering to SJWs or not. Fuck, Cred Forums's favorite comics rarely if ever make it past 12 issues.

Pushing identity politics sure did get us to such a wonderful place. Reducing people to one dimension (be it hobby, race, gender, political affiliation etc) instead of respecting that they are individuals got us into this mess. The sooner we realize this mistake the sooner we can turn this boat around.

>meanwhile Aubrey Stitterson gets cancelled after one issue
So there is justice in this world after all.

>i dont think anyone can stop those middle aged single beta nerds from doing shit like this
>they dont know modern escapism like waifu shit either

Are you nuts? I've worked with lesbians and had lesbian friends at school. That doesn't stop me from dating straight girls or liking adorable waifus
gaming.youtube.com/game/UCyt7kkXCDRgSIYy6wbtjHXg

You seem to think that any guy who spends time around feminists, or treats them like human beings, will lose their hormones. I'm not that weak. Are you?

>Nazis are out to hurt people if not kill them.
And feminsts dont want that alrady? Nazis didnt start doing all that until they had complete government control of germany, and guess what feminists are striving for in 2020

You may be trying to insult me, but thank you for giving me the funniest image I've had in my mind all night.
I swear that wolf is up on my roof screeching now and scaring the neighborhood cats away

you know that each year the acceptance for radical feminism falls down in western countries. so if we went by your school of though, marvel should be going back to bimbos and 90s man .

am not saying no. But lets say they wanted to get some gay points, by making iceman. Gay man would not like the new iceman, no idea about lesbians, but they are insane, so who knows? By writing him the way they do , they hurt any later gay comics chance to be good with the fans.
Why the F couldn't they make a new gay character? The old Iceman stinks of a dude who isn't really gay, but who has mental problems, and is so narcistic and self centered that he thinks being gay will make others like him better. And yes I have met people like that. They are as toxic as someone who is on meth, without any drug intake.

>Nazis didnt start doing all that until they had complete government control of germany
Regardless of the rest of the argument, that's wrong.

The SJW ones sell the worst. This is fact. Look at america or mockingbird

>She got it because she has a vag and a dude wanted to screw her.

Or......or......maybe she got a job editing Gwenpool because of her history as a Marvel editor, including multiple Deadpool comics, who is at 50% the reason why Gwenpool exists in the first place.

I don't believe D&C is a nazi/woman-hater, but anybody who believes that Antos only got the job because of her pussy (which I don't even think is what D&C believes) is an utter moron.

I think the argument here was that any industry that tried to implement 3ed wave feminist or militan female gay propaganda, was not happy about it about some span of time.

They didnt start killing people enmasse like the holocaust until hitler was chancellor

>you know that each year the acceptance for radical feminism falls down in western countries. so if we went by your school of though, marvel should be going back to bimbos and 90s man .
That doesn't exactly correlate directly into comic sales, but if they find that it does, fine by me.

>yet if a kid goes into a comic book store to get an Iron Man comic because Tony Stark was cool in the movies, he'll get a complete mess of different timelines and universes or Riri Williams.

I was a 90s kid and tried to get into Superman, coincidentally, right after the "death of Superman." Right when Supes had been replaced by a bunch of different heroes. I was completely confused for months.

And how about when Peter Parker was replaced by Dr. Octopus for a whole year recently?

These messes aren't new or exclusive to Marvel, or only about getting female characters into the mix. There's a very general problem with capeshit where the stories are (arguably) too often inaccessible to normies.

That's a bit different, but sure.

>Disliking art or the way something is writen puts you automaticly in the same camp as a skin head,

Only if you just go "hurrr why did they make Bobby Drake a flaming faggot?!!" Nobody is going to call you a nazi if you actually articulate what you dislike about it in a smart way. But nobody ever does. It's always just bitching and crying about muh SJW! and throwing slurs at women and minorities.

The fact that the characters have been replaced by girls has a bigger impact then being replaced by another male character for new readers, and will likely turn them off alot more

Look at Whor, Falcon, Black Panther, even Champions sell decently (as in better than GotG, ASM Renew your Vows, Punisher, Cable, Iron Fist as of december 2017)

>Then why the fuck do they make a bad Iceman book?

Honey, Marvel has been over-saturating and putting out poorly thought out X-solo books for decades at this point, trying to find the next big spin off hit. Remember Gambit's repeated attempts at a solo book, which are all fairly bad? What about the time fucking Jubilee had a solo book?

>Why the F couldn't they make a new gay character?
Laziness and risk aversion.
A new character might not find its readership.
The editorial policy at Marvel seemed to be that if you retool a popular or established character, it would maintain its popularity no matter how much you change it, which is how you end up with Riri Williams.

Is this entire thread filled with roastbeef shills? I didn't know Cred Forums was this far gone though I seldom leave the /win-o'/.

Bunch of fucking white knight faggots.

I see no feminist version of the Sturmabteilung, nor do I expect to read news involving a Night of the Pink Knives. What exactly is it that feminists are striving for in 2020 that's got you thinking of Nazis??

It's either that or you keep telling the exact same fucking stories every time.
You can't please both old readers and new there. Best Marvel tried was the Ultimate universe and the premise of it being easily accessible went away pretty early.

>Is this entire thread filled with roastbeef shills?

The only one here is you.

The mess with dozens of different stories is nothing new, you're absolutely right (and not being from the US and in a place where self-contained stories are very much the norm, it's a massive obstable for many new readers who want to get into superhero comics and has been for years), but the replacement of characters while keeping the name and thinking that the readers won't mind and newcomers will see no difference is plain delusion on the part of Marvel's editorial staff.
especially when it comes to the movies, the new fans don't want to see a token black teenage girl, they want to see Tony Stark.

>A new character might not find its readership.

The market almost always refuses to buy new IPS, because they've been trained that those books get cancelled almost immediately..

Most bars and clubs for gay man work fine, most bars/clubs for lesbians had to be funded. think about it.

well what ever he is, he is a man. So you know...

Two things A feminists to not treat anyone who doesn't subscribe to their version of feminism as human and B and considering what is eaten at any feminist household, and both my sister and mom are feminists, I would say that yes, being around them drops your testosteron level. Plus male testosteron level are regulated by two things, regular fucking and fighting other man.

I wish they didn't, I did not like 90s that much.

I just don't get why they don't do stuff the right way. Why aren't they learning. Want squirlgirl to a light comics for kids or young girls? Construct it like a manga would be and it will work.

Want a comic for males? make it about adventure, overcoming problems, growth both physical and mental.
Were the fuck did all the couples go? reed and sue. MJ and PP. And you could have comics for both males and females. Males could have "love" stories about how to be worthy and how to sustain a relationship. Girls could get stories about "taming the wild man". you could have stories about love among gay man and how wildfire it is. And what ever lesbians find is good for them. now it is just backstabing each other, relationship being there just to break up etc. It is stupid.

My dude, you seem to be lost in space and thought. Will you now start to chant this at me?

>the new fans don't want to see a token black teenage girl, they want to see Tony Stark.

And there's like fifty years worth of back catalog to choose from. You people always make it out like these new readers are absolutely incapable of reading and finding that old material.

Exactly. And that's why instead of getting new characters for better "representation" (because that's important apparently...) the preferred route is to replace an already existing one.

We're talking about people who may not have read many comic books in the first place, their first idea won't be to go dig into catalogs of reissues and reprints or to the second-hand market, or even to research what the worthwile stories are in 50 years worth of material.
>t. work in a comic book store in France, but that sort of cluelessness of new readers is universal I'm quite sure

The poor dimwit actually thinks that feminists, as some Borg-like hivemind, will try to seize power by running against Trump in 2020 (wait... that's just one country!) and would kill all non-feminists if they win.
If this is trolling it's funny. If he's serious I'm worried, but more about user going postal than about evil feminist warriors.

>Males could have "love" stories about how to be worthy and how to sustain a relationship. Girls could get stories about "taming the wild man". you could have stories about love among gay man and how wildfire it is.
That sounds really unappealling to me, but I'm part of the readership that never really liked the soap opera aspect of cape comics in general, not just because soap opera is hackneyed betrayal like you describe, but because romance fiction bores me to death.
Regardless that's not really new, 60s Sue was a total tease behind Reed's back (or to his face) and Pete's history with women has been let's say eventful for easily 80% of his history.

Squirrel Girl supposedly does well in formats other than floppies.

>considering what is eaten at any feminist household, and both my sister and mom are feminists, I would say that yes, being around them drops your testosteron level.

Why do you have to eat what they eat?

>Plus male testosteron level are regulated by two things, regular fucking and fighting other man.

I'm getting some with my girlfriend. Somehow I'm not in terror about femisjwnists ruling the earth and killing me.
Oh, wait—but then I'm NOT getting in constant fights. What am I doing wrong? I need more bruises and rage.

(Dude, if you're serious, pull back from wannabe yakuza territory while there's still time)

no, you say you don't like it the way he is writen and that it is a bad portayal of gay man, and you get called a homophobe and nazi. There are some writers at marvel who will call you a nazi for being white.
hey I liked gambi solos, but then again I turn ultra fag for anything mutant related. So not very objective here.

yeah. I agree. I don't know maybe it is the fact that they reset the line every X years, so nothing matters. If you read something like Thorgal, it has an ending and start. With Ironman a dude that writes him for 10 years, probably runs out of ideas around year 4, unless he is a genius.

Of course you sheep will deny theirs a problem until they start reducing mens rights and youre given your star of david, and by then it will be too late

Whor has been tanking for years after its initial popularity, and champions sells for shit. Falcon and black panther arent new characters so that doesnt count

>Thorgal
>having an ending
Well at least it doesn't jump from Thorgal being a viking in the early middle-ages to him being a knight errand in the late medieval era or a musketeer in the renaissance, the way Iron Man wen from Vietnam vet to Iraq vet in the same continuity...
But yeah, neverending continuities that lose their internal consistency can be a problem (how OLD would most of the heroes be anyway? It always seem the world evolves arround them but they hardly age, which alright is fine for a Superman or a Wolverine but still it becomes a bit jarring)

>considering what is eaten at any feminist household
I see what you did there.

>male testosteron level are regulated by two things, regular fucking and fighting other man

You could have just said regular exercise. And even then you're not completely correct. Age, sleep, diet (No, a drop of soy milk ain't gonna turn you into a femboy), etc are all influential in how much testosterone you got at a given tme.

it is beautiful they have this friendship and these bonds. It will create new beautiful growth for all of them and the industry.

It will grow ideas and creativity, and then more new books. And they will have great new friends. And friends are the best.

Screencapping your own post won't help you this time, shill.

You're not afraid of actual women, who tend to be normal human beings just struggling to make a living. You're afraid of some insane boogeywoman created by Alex Jones or your own PCP addiction.
Try deep breathing and taking a walk outside.

>until they start reducing mens rights
>until
cute
Go to a divorce court, then we'll talk.
It started decades ago, user
It started when men got the vote in exchange for the draft and fighting for their countries while women got it by planting bombs and fighting against their country.

>Cred Forums
funny that you tap yourself on the shoulder like that when the post you quote is the first one the start political shit there.

>women got [the vote] by planting bombs and fighting against their country.

WTF? Is this the Gospel of Milo Yiannopoulos or something

doesn't have to be soap, they should keep it up to date. So the relationships shouldn't be fairytales, they should be modern. And the tease stuff or how MJ worked as a model and Peters "problems" with it made the stuff in the 90s great. people work more now then ever, those that are succesful and we want our heros to be that. how do they deal with it. Do they deal with being a hero the way some royals did in the past .duty>family. etc
>Why do you have to eat what they eat?
Sorry being a small gay boy I was unable to get the food I wanted till I left for university. Till then I had to eat what my mother gave me. And she was and still is always on some bizzar diet, nuts, grapes and milet with soy milk right now.
And no I do not think that the food turned me gay.

>who tend to be normal human beings just struggling to make a living.
Its not a boogeyman when these women act as competly insane and weird as everyone makes them out to be

>Whor has been tanking for years after its initial popularity
Not really. It's #28 in sales as of december, making it Marvel's 10th best selling book.

>champions sells for shit.
Still better than some other Marvel comics which aren't SJW-inclined.

>Falcon and black panther arent new characters so that doesnt count
Mockingbird and America aren't either, so that was clearly not the criteria. If you don't think Spencer and Coates count as SJW writers I don't know what to tell you. Wait my mi9stake, Falcon isn't written by Spencer anymore.

>Its not a boogeyman when these women act as competly insane and weird as everyone makes them out to be

If I was a woman and met a guy spouting your theories in public, I'd act "weird" in that I'd be shocked and try to get away.
Hell, I'm a dude and I'd try!

well in some countries it is kind of the truth. In western anglo saxon ones, it was mostly WWI woman work force, being scouted by left leaning parties as good source of voters, and the ability to break up the male house hold voter problem some areas had. Worked really well for them too. And it is one of those things that are hard to change or take back. To use a comic example here, can you imagine a non gay bobby drake in a non else world setting withing the next dacade?

>literally just makes her sexier and gives her cat ears

Man, I'm not a huge fan of Squirrel Girl art, but jesus christ.

>Not really. It's #28 in sales as of december, making it Marvel's 10th best selling book.
Thor diehards should be shot for promoting this shit for so long

You misread me, I don't fucking care for romance stories period.
> we want our heros to be that.
Actually you do. I don't. I don't think it really works for the genre.

Read up on what the suffragettes actually did. They were far from perfect and were certainly not against the idea of bombings or things like that. And the best part is that they got away with it during wartime with just prison sentences (whereas the penalty for domestic terrorism when done by men was usually the firing squad) while the workers' suffrage movement a couple decades earlier (groups in the UK most notably who advocated for sufferage for all subjects instead of the wealth-based sufferage that existed at the time and by the way gave the vote to quite a lot of women as they were very much allowed to have wealth in their possession and infact had to as it was their bargaining chip for marrying up) was considered a traitorous organization despite never having engaged in any violent act whatsoever precisely because they kne they'd get shot for it.
The fact that some retard edgelord knows about it does not make it any less true.

>can you imagine a non gay bobby drake in a non else world setting withing the next dacade?

No, but that's because why would anybody waste pages to retcon that out when Bobby is such a Z-list character 99% of his publication history?

Every time. Every time there's an excuse as to why this couldn't possibly be selling to the audience Marvel aims it towards.

Man the things is that telling the truth often brings those reaction. Just becasue something is true, it does not mean you can say it. Take that google engieer guy or take me. Am a gay dude. I would at a theather, there is a gay mafia in the entertaiment industry, just as well as a jewish one. Do you think that because those are true, anyone saying those things, won't be label as insane?

For males all females are insane. For females almost all males are violent and all are autistic. And you know what, both things are true. specially when it comes in inter sex interaction.

>WWI woman work force
>first war with female enlistment
>various voluntary organizations
>picked up the slack out of necessity
>fighting against their country

See women and communism durning and post WWI.

also what was the role of women in nationalist parties coming in to power durning and post WWI.

>also a war that had its head of state nearly killed by an idiot who threw herself in front of his horse and in response the organization she was part of and had bombed the house of one of their main allies in the covernment and tried to BOMB THE FUCKING HOUSE OF COMMONS was glorified and not presented as the group of domestic terrorists that they were by their own actions, actions that they had no shame claiming and priding themselves on whatsoever

Are you referring to that feminist who died trying to put a feminist flag on a racing horse in the early 1900s? Darwinism at its finest, perfect end for such an airhead

Yes, not any racing horse but the horse of George V.
They could get away with putting the king in danger, no problem.
Meanwhile workers assemblies in favor of sufferage had their organizers shot.

also. women get more lazy with every generation. nag man to invent stuff that helps them work less or no pussy. man do chemistry. women get washing soaps. Women want nice colors for their homes. Enter arhenick laced wall papers. whole generation of people get crazier and crazier. enter WWI breaks up because everyone is crazy. Women hate rats, ask man to deal with it. chemistry to the rescue. Bam soliders get gased in the trenches.

What is this, Cred Forums?

Why have people always given these crazy dykes such a break, give them a tatse of their own medicine by treating them fairly to men and beat them when they do something dumb

I'm assuming that their role in both was to bolster support? Doesn't discount the overwhelming support they provided thorughout the war and after.

>also a war that was kickstarted by history's most incompetent yet luckiest group of assassins.

>it's not about hating on women
>it's about ethics in comics editorial
>thread ends into an argument about how women are objectively awful with no pretense at discussing comics anymore
Pretty much

they were too lucky, for it to not be a set up.

There is no bolstering support when your central country citizent and are pro communism. they wanted abolish all countries.

I dont want to live past 60, living double that timespan must be pure hell. How can she even move, how much of her mind is still left?

Because that would expose their hypocrisy in treating women "equally" when it's convenient to put them down but not in other circumstances.

Also kys Nazi scum

>FRANZ FERDINAND WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Man, this thread is GOING PLACES.

She was still mostly clearminded until she was 120 (famously joking "I've only got one wrinkle and I'm sitting on it"), but had lost most of her hearing and sight by that point.

>the horse of George V
>the horse
>horse

The King was at the race but he was in no danger outside of death by embarrassment. The rider unfortunately suffered a concussion but was back at the races in a couple of weeks. Horse was fine too.

I love how triggered fat bitchs think if anyone doesnt submit and spread their asscheeks to their insane demands and beliefs theyre suddenly a nazi. Have fun dying at 38 from your plus sized body type.

"Don't celebrate Nazis" isn't an insane demand and it also makes it quite less sudden.

But not everyone who isnt an extreme feminist is a fucking nazi

So you expect me to believe you came across this image you posted without knowing the context at all and you just assumed that the woman in dreads was a crazy feminist getting her just desserts?

Everyone who disagrees with me is a nazi because I get to decide who the real nazis are.

And not every feminist wants to castrate all men. Doesn't we can't poke fun at the ones who do, or criticize aspects of feminism itself, but far too many people want to simultaneously put a label on everything and ascribe the most extreme aspects of said label as the norm.

user, have you... tried not to be a nazi?

We know who the guy is throwing the punch and he's the fucking founder of Identity Evropa you disingenuous fuck. The woman is a counter-protester. This has nothing to do with "extreme feminism" and everything with extreme right-wingers.

I forgot that scene was about Bobby.

Hears the thing, you don't need to call the fans who's opinions you dislike out. in fact it does more damage to you.

Lets take what you said as fact and say there is a loud minority of women hating fans who's only criticism is that there are women.

Your not them, they have no effect on you, what they say has no bearing on your criticism.

The moment you as so much try to distance yourself, apologize for them and hold yourself accountable for them they have you over a barrel and spanking your ass with a paddle.

Because there a company they have no morals, you just gave them a convenient get out of jail free card. Now all criticism is misogyny and you've been in there eyes pigeonholed in with the fucking idiots.

>Hears the thing
>Your not them
>there a company
>in there eyes
Come on, man.

>they overreacted to her having fun
it was 2 guys saying they would fuck them. 2 guys. how does that even count as overreaction? it was them who chimped out because of it.

>this whole debacle is over wamen offended by banter

pottery

How many boys from the ground?

Why not just reboot the 'verse again? DC does it all the time.

yeah you deprive women of well paid jobs they enjoy because there prettier than you...

So was this thread made by the same nutjob who was upset on Nick firing Chris Savino over what happened; and then started to rant about all wymen trying to screw his life, thus then going into retard chants?

Do we have to go again to post actually fun Cred Forums content to slap some sense into this bitchboi?

Marvel doesn't. And it wouldn't fix anything in and of itself.

M8, the moment a bunch of rabid misogynists arrive on the scene it automatically undermines all criticism by rendering it suspect. Distancing yourself from them is the only way to present legitimate criticism.

>And not every feminist wants to castrate all men.
This is the equivalent of "and not all nazis want to genocide people." It doesn't matter if you don't wanna "castrate all men" if you support an extremist movement, you're just as bad as the rest of them. Same for nazism.

eh I blame the ever escalating political shitshow,
now every man and his dog is hysterical over trump/alt-right the dems/social justice trying to take some right away from them

the moment they arrive is the moment all criticism is misogyny, its pointless regardless

Arrgh, femoids! Keep that filth away from my comics!

It's not my problem you don't know how to appear as someone who doesn't hate women.

No, the problem with gamergate was that it focused on ethics and collusion between reviewers and creators instead of the real issues that plague the gaming world which are

1. journalists pushing non SJW developers to include more poz and diversity in their works and to censor stuff that makes straight males happy, even thought they are the vast majority of their customers
2. developers listening to journalists demands and vocal minorities of SJW "fans" of their work
3. the constant shaming and vilification of the larger part of gamers who don't like feminist ideals pushed into their medium and don't value diversity just for diversity's sake, especially in situations where it doesn't fit into the story and setting portrayed (black german soldiers in a WW1 shooter or black mafiosos in the 70s)

It's should have never been about muh ethics as that was disingenuous and deservedly mocked. It should have been about the agenda pushing that is destroying fun and creativity.

All Nazis do want to genocide people. Virtually no feminist actually wants to castrate all men. I'm inclined to say none, in fact. So I don't think that's quite the same.

ill give it that you don't want to castrate all men but your not above kidnapping and torturing them.

not my problem you see meritocracy as hating women

Yes I am.
No I don't.

Come on guys. These strawmen exist only in your head.

And what about people who go out of their way to condemn kidnapping and torture, people who disassociate themselves from those that do?

Then at this point, why not just cancel everything? And not just the problematic comics?

Knowing Marvel these days, their incompetence would probably find some way to do so.

No, the problem with gamergate was that it focused on a debunked conspiracy theory about a woman sleeping her way through the games journalism scene to promote her free game, followed by idiots like you who think black people in their video games are an "issue".

Why in the world would they do that?
They never cancelled a comic for being "problematic".

Look at this casual

and the misinfo continues to spread, the quinnspiricy was just another doritogate until the "gamers are dead" articles dropped and basically vindicated the belief the games journos were a vindictive clique of holier than thou retards who hated there audience

>strawmans nazis then calls out people straw manning intersectional feminism

wewe

>No, the problem with gamergate was that it focused on a debunked conspiracy theory about a woman sleeping her way through the games journalism scene

Later de-debunked as it turns out Nathan Grayson had written about her in other sites after all. And Nathan has kept doing shady shit in Kotaku ever since with no shame. Game journos are such a fucking joke these days that nobody cares anymore how corrupt they are. They have as much sway in the industry as ComicBookAlliance had, which is none at all despite all the SJW bitching in their articles.

>>FabulousFlo

It's not a strawman if they're Nazis.

Guys are already bored with hating blacks so gone back to hating white women again, huh?

>All Nazis do want to genocide people. Virtually no feminist actually wants to castrate all men. I'm inclined to say none, in fact. So I don't think that's quite the same.
Castrating men is not the only extremist view a feminist could possibly have. Pushing for the end of presumption of innocence has been the biggest feminist causes, and it's what any sensible person would describe as an extremist cause. Furthermore, there are pushes for the end of meritocracy and pushes for censorship.
>No I don't.
But you support a group whose people considered the moderate ones do. Again, it's the same as if one called himself a nazi, but saying he doesn't want to genocide anyone as a way to defend the group as a whole. You support an extremist group, you saying "but I don't! I swear!" has absolute no weight.

If your audience was gamergaters, who could blame you. But of course the entire point was that gamers by and large WEREN'T moronic sexist conspiracy theorists and that they shouldn't be given undue status just because they bought into the stereotype we've been sold by the corporations to a tee.

that's good bait, not gonna bite though

It really is funny. The same female people that would claim men are all violent rapists and protest "Objectification", are the same that use 'virgin' and 'incel' as go-to slurs in an argument.

Shouldn't feminists, on principle, like that men don't want sex with them? Shouldn't they want precisely men to be virgins?

>there are people actually unironically defending feminism itt
I there anyone here who's gonna say Cred Forumsmblr isn't real?

>Pushing for the end of presumption of innocence has been the biggest feminist causes
It really hasn't.
>Furthermore, there are pushes for the end of meritocracy
Also no. "Meritocracy" isn't real to begin with, it's an idealistic pipe dream of naive liberals and centrists.
>and pushes for censorship.
Not exactly. I guess you could frame awareness of the consequences of your words and actions that way, but it's overly simplistic and needlessly inflammatory.
>But you support a group whose people considered the moderate ones do.
No I don't.

>collusion, curruption and nepotism is justified because you don't like the people who you rely on for your entire business plan.

lots of people get seduced by a world were merits is irelevant, so they can hope for good jobs and money for just being born in the right slot.

>Later de-debunked as it turns out Nathan Grayson had written about her in other sites after all.
Even then you could at most claim that Grayson gave the appearance of impropriety, which is of course to be avoided by professional journalists, but not in itself proof of ethical misconduct.

But instead the narrative went "ya Zoe totally fucked like five guys in exchange for promoting her game man".

oh wow, pretty diversity hires you can not hit on

and they wonder abt cancellations

Gamergate really did push logical fallacies to new heights, didn't it.

>it really hasn’t

Listen and believe.

lol I'm not even a Cred Forums regular.

So diverse and representative of modern day society. I'm glad they're on the right side of history!

>It really hasn't.
how is pushing for more rape convictions not? How is kicking young men out of university and publicly vilifying them over accusations not?

>Also no. "Meritocracy" isn't real to begin with, it's an idealistic pipe dream of naive liberals and centrists.

Communism is a pipe dream of idealistic leftists who blatantly ignore the biological reality of humanity yes the majority of radfems are Marxists

>Not exactly. I guess you could frame awareness of the consequences of your words and actions that way, but it's overly simplistic and needlessly inflammatory.

that's soft censorship... If anything people need to stop taking shit said to them so personally life has assholes get used to it

>Americans think their batshit insane movement is the totality of feminism
It's amazing how America is the leading power in the world

reset/co/ra

gamer Cred Forumschi

You will not find anyone anywhere pushing to have that enshrined in law.

>America is the leading power in the world
That's precisely the point.

I think he means that how Americans think what happens to them is the norm for everything else, and nothing can be more or less fucked up.

>but not in itself proof of ethical misconduct.

But it is especially when he flat out lied about it. Thats specifically what journos are not supposed to do. Nowadays of course those lines are hazy because american "journalists" have made a mockery of their profession. But everyday clickbait shit you see today was considered to be unprofessional back when the craft had any dignity left.

>Canada has compelled speech laws
>the absolute state of Europe in general
Please. America’s not even close to the worst place these mad cunts are flinging their shit. Modern feminism is an embarrassment to the civil rights movements that preceded it. It is literally the antithesis of equality and reasoned thought.

>how is pushing for more rape convictions not?
How is it? You're not even accounting for the possibility that they might have done it?
>How is kicking young men out of university and publicly vilifying them over accusations not?
I can't speak for the universities but if the accuser does the vilifying then it's not really an issue of presumption of innocence is it?
>Communism is a pipe dream of idealistic leftists who blatantly ignore the biological reality of humanity yes the majority of radfems are Marxists
Cool, no one brought it up but alright.
>that's soft censorship...
So's not swearing in front of your grandmother.