This comical goofball of a villain from that Teen Titans cartoon made for children is a fucking serial rapist...

This comical goofball of a villain from that Teen Titans cartoon made for children is a fucking serial rapist psychopath in the comics? What gives?

It’s a kids show

>serial
I don't recall it ever happening more than once.
And to answer your question it's because identity crisis was shit.

He went from JLA threat to fodder for the Titans.
Identity Crisis was just an explanation for that.

so he liked to rape after beating people, what the fuck is that

everything from the dialogue to art here just seems fucking retarded, is this supposed to be a masterclass comic?

Yeah, and Deathstroke is a pedo

Raven is a child of rape, Starfire was sold as a sex slave, beast boy use to openly sexually harass his employees.

Once the rape seal was broken in Identity Crisis everybody writing Dr. Light afterwards had rape be a major part of his thing. I remember him popping up in Winnick's Green Arrow screaming about rape like ti was his superpower.

>2000s comics
I THINK after Rebirth DC might have unfucked itself a bit. I mean, they had Harley Quinn exploding children... not that long before starting the whole antihero thing.

This guy is in a cartoon What gives?

>Heckblazer babies

His homo side of his bisexuality is almost nonexistent and no one cares if a male character is a slut.

It's just that the kind of shit he's been through the original Hellblazer comic, it's just weird to see the character in this state

Pretty much, Hellblazer comics got generally fucked up pretty often.

Popularity boost mixed with watering down the character so they can market him to casuals

We Americans only care about sexuality. You are probably foreign and don't understand that violence is okay to show our children.

And the sexuality for us to care has to be something that isn't male heterosexuality.

>JLA threat
Wasn't he a classic villain that became kind of a jobber/joke in the 80's/90's, before IC ruined him?

Curious question but would strippers actually dress like heroes in their universe

I think it was a pretty good translation.
I especially liked the touch of him just banging those two creatures heads together instead of magicly knocking them out.

That's what he was saying, he was a JLA villain, then a major Titans villain, slowly became more of a joke before becoming a total joke and IC's explanation was "mind wipe".

So he turned into a joke before identity crisis.

And then, a low brow joke.

None of those things are mutually exclusive.