>Vulture
>Killmonger
Is it me or MCU now improving their villains

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaguar#Color_variation
youtube.com/watch?v=_EmDTbMIpjI
youtu.be/-WDMHKgBfpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ignoring Hela who was better than Ego and on par with Vulture.

Kill yourself

I do think they're putting in more effort with their bad guys.

Killmonger was some good shit, Vulture was all right, Ego sucked. So yeah, that's some steady improvement.

vulture isn't MCU

4 great villains in the span of a year. meanwhile the only 2 good dc villains last year were Ares and Dr. Poison

It has Iron Man in it.

But Hela was terrible

>Ares
>good

user I...

>Take Panther drugs
>get Jaguar powers

Explain this

>4 great villains in the span of a year.

After a decade of largely forgettable and shitty villains.

iron man crossed over with the sony universe

But I want to fuck her

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaguar#Color_variation

Piss off Amy

>Vulture: I (was) poor, so being a villain is okay.
>Killmonger: I'm black so that makes villainy okay
>Ego: I'm one of a kind, so villainy is okay

Fucking privilege all up in here.

>Movie kills off all villains
Again with this shit? Really?

They try to flesh out their motives, still a bit goofy imo but at least it's not a completely absent history like Ronan.
He briefly mentions how ancient the Kree hatred is but that's about it, a single line about why he's angry.

>Is it me or MCU now improving their villains
NOpe, they are still killing main villains, nobody cares about Killmonger, no more Klaw ...

They've been on fire this phase with the Villains.

Why not? They don't have to produce this shit monthly so they can conceivably make movies for a character every 2-3 years without having to recycle bad guys.

Black Panther has basically no good villains.

They should just have Sombre bring Killmonger back with the Resurrection Altar.

>Hela

She was ok, as sort of a reminder that odin is a bad father and fucked up with loki and thor and such. She's just an over the top brooding magical army kill for fun type. She doesn't even pull of generic villain better than antoher villain in the movie, Grandmaster. She was better than Malekith, but not on par with Vulture at all. There is nothing Hela does thats on the same level as the car scene in homecoming, that was top tier.

>She's just an over the top brooding magical army kill for fun type.

That's not pro forma a bad thing, though. Plenty of entertaining villains have come from overqualifed actors coming in to ham their way through some scenery-chewing madness.

Hela isn't "deep" but she's loud and bright and has some memorable action scenes and a decent backstory. That's kind of all I need unless you're going to actually go for some sort of real human depth.

Namor...

you need to put quotes around good.
Ares was as cookie cutter as they come he just had a phenomenal actor behind the cheese and Dr. Poison? Well shit she just was an edge lord human for edgy sake, she had nothing going on.

Ares would have been meh tier if they had just used Professor Lupin as a disguise, and had a manly badass as his final form, and not pasted Lupin's head on a cheap CGI body.

I mean, he would have been a trite villain with a muddy motivation, but he wouldn't have looked stupid.

Red Skull was good at least. Vanko and a few others had potential but Marvel is hellbent on killing every villain that's not Loki instead of developing them.

>developing them

Somehow the entire rest of film history has manged to develop antagonists in their own contained, single movies before the concept of the modern comic book film existed.

This notion that we can never have any dramatic resolution because we need to :develop" villains is how we get shit like ASM2. Movies don't function the same as TV or even comics, no matter how much you want to pretend they do. Write a movie finish an arc, resolve a villain, move on.

I found the design refreshing myself, and he didn't look stupid, at least not compared to others

>Ares

>and not pasted Lupin's head on a cheap CGI body.

If it hadn't been for Steppenwolf, Nigel Swoleberry would be the single worst villain design of the past ten years as relates to film.

Even Cancer Werewolf Green Goblin was done with fucking makeup instead of being a big CGI pile of shit.

does WB have some deal with a CGI company? Because they have learned nothing in over a decade about particle effects are ideal over computer animated.

Good lord. I don't remember the GL suit being THAT bad.
Of course, I haven't seen it since it was in the theater.

Can't help but feel like Killmonger is one of the very few MCU villains to get a full character arc from start, middle, end (complete with backstory). Honestly it's the one of the best case in the MCU where killing off the villain was absolutely necessary for the character/plot resolution to work at all.

Meh they should had used Man Ape

>muh blacks
I think you got lost, Killmonger is "my dad got killed for reasons I don't understand and I was abandoned with nothing so that makes villainy ok"

>Man Ape
Have you seen the film?

I hope Ronan is in Captain Marvel since it's a prequel and the Kree will play a big part. He could be a Kree general fighting the Skrulls and they could give some context as to how he became an extremist. I assume we would have heard about him being in the cast by now though so it's probably not happening.

I was pretty asspained when Klaue died.

He was the star of that movie.

>muh sound cloud link
>muh singing what is love
He was shit

>I made it rain!

I'll never forgive marvel for this.

It's even worse because Killmonger could have brought him to Wakanda alive as a prisoner and the film would have gone the same way. Then we would have Klaw alive as a prisoner in Wakanda if they ever wanted to use him in a future film. Instead they killed him just to make Killmonger look like a bad ass (which wasn't even necessary because the fight with Black Panther on the cliff serves that purpose anyway)

There was only room for one white guy in the movie.

>They try to flesh out their motives
This
>not a completely absent history like Ronan
Also didn’t they cut most of Malekith’s backstory and motivation in Thor 2 to make room for more jokes?
I’m glad they’re putting more effort into the villains instead of just hoping we don’t care that they haven’t

hear hear

It's insanely hilarious that he blames the white man for everything when it was a filthy rich black guy who killed his pops.

>african dude
>Black Panther

>ghetto rat american BLM terrorist
>Black Jaguar

Did we watch the same movie? Never once did he blame white people in the movie

He blamed literally everyone that wasn't black, specifically not poor and black, for the situation of poor blacks, but he blamed Wakanda for his dad.

He wanted his revenge on his enemy and would use the spoils of that victory to help others like him get their revenge on the rest of the world.

This. Killmonger was really pissed at everyone and was going to inflict that anger on a global scale using the training the CIA gave him. All the suffering worldwide would not matter. He wanted to kill the collective "oppressors" because he wanted some They to rail against for his entire life.

I'm betting Perlmutter being out of the picture has something to do with it. Didn't he want the movies to only really focus on the heroes and shot down any attempt to flesh out the villains?

Magneto, Doc Oc and Green Goblin were mcyh better.

Hela was barely better than Ronan. Just a colossal disappointment.

Ego is top-tier villain.

Vulture is crap under your boot. Killmonger is slightly better but still garbage which is why it's not an impressive improvement.

I know "thug" isn't a nice word but god damn that Killmonger is a THUG. Every other line he speaks is "we wuz kangs" or "ur racist ancestors colonized and raped my proud african heritage" or "we can take over da world with our spear rpgs" or "ayo gurl lemme holla at u".

Killmonger lacks any class or likability as a villain. It's like the writers took the most racist idiot THUG in da hood and said "yeah he'll be relatable! put him as the main villain and make him buff but still a total THUG even after he becomes fuggin KING".

What about when he BURNED all the purple flowers, forever dooming his PROUD AFRICAN SOCIETY AND POWERS? Or the fact that his main villain costume/powers is just GOLD black panther?! Really?!

OH yeah, what about the part where they say "another broken white boy for me to fix".

Fuck you marvel.

He also wanted to keep the run times shorter so cinemas could have more showings per day and make more money. Usually the first thing to be cut was the villains screen time.

Hela would have been fine if it was actually a Thor movie and not “Thor and Hulk’s wacky junk planet shenanigans”

Ghost seems promising from what we heard from the leaks.
After violating the Sokovia Accords, Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) decides to collaborate with the FBI in order to stay close to his daughter Cassie Lang (Abby Ryder Fortson) and is placed on house arrest by Agent Jimmy Woo (Randall Park). Businessman Sonny Burch (Walton Goggins) wants to weaponize the Ant-Man technology confiscated from Lang, forcing Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) and Hope Pym (Evangeline Lily) to go on the run. They are trying to find a way to rescue Hank’s wife and Hope’s mother, Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer) from the Quantum Realm, aided by Hank’s old friend and assistant, Bill Foster (Laurence Fishburne), but need Scott’s help.

Scott recruits his old friends Luis (Michael Peña), Kurt (David Dastmalchian) and Dave (T.I.), who now run a successful security firm, to help Hope steal the Ant-Man suit from Burch’s corporate headquarters. Burch is working with Ava (Hannah John-Kamen), a mysterious woman also known as “The Ghost”, armed with advanced phasing technology that causes her constant pain, and wants revenge against Pym and a cure for her powers, which leave her in constant pain. Burch and Ava eventually steal Pym’s mobile headquarters, and Ant-Man and The Wasp race against time to prevent the Quantum Realm technology from falling into the wrong hands and using it to reach Janet before it’s too late.

Ava slowly spirals into insanity and ultimately goes rogue, betraying and killing Burch by phasing her hand through his head and becoming hellbent on destroying Ant-Man and the Wasp at all costs, leading to a vicious showdown between her and Scott, Hope, Janet and Hank.

A thousand times this. He was the most entertaining villain the MCU has ever had but he just goes down to another villain with daddy issues in the end.

>Luis is back

Good. Best boy of the MCU.

Achebe (Don't think I'd want another "T'Challa loses the throne" arc so quickly after the last one so let's pass for now
Man-Ape (same as above, and they made him a great supporting character)
Malice (Lupita would make a great villain)
Xcon (a russian company working to destabilize foreign governments is pretty damn topical)
Namor (if they can swing the rights)
Kraven (ditto)
White Wolf (less of a point since T'Challa seems okay with the Hatut Zeraze doing their thing)
Doom (obviously never gonna happen)

Really though, Panther doesn't need standard villains in the way most of the other superheroes do. His main villain is Marvel realpolitik and the social ills of Wakanda itself. Black Panther 2 won't happen till 2020+, we have no idea what the MCU landscape will look like then. Honestly I'd like to see a hard left turn where they use King Solomon's Frogs and go all Jack Kirby on us, or draw from Hickman's New Avengers and have them set up the Illuminati in Black Panther's book.

of all the villians in DCEU and you didnt mention Zod. He was the best one

>Scott recuiting the reformed wombats
Pottery and confirmed for IW.

>I don't read comics
Why am I not surprised?

Killmonger never once blamed white people alone. He blames pretty much everyone and the few he doesn't blame he still treats like trash. Hell, he blamed T'challa despite knowing he had no part of his father's death. Not to mention he worked with Klaw just fine until killing him became part of the plan.

I finally got around to watching Ragnarok the other day and I thought she was the best part of the movie, actor rocked that role.
youtube.com/watch?v=_EmDTbMIpjI

its just that you faggots think some baby shit is good

does Netflix count? Fisk and Billy are based much better than Ego

What I liked about his character is that he was truly capable of emotions like love. He just didn't want them getting in the way of his ultimate plan and went about it the cruelest way possible, terminal brain cancer.

>Fisk
>good

Killmonger literally didn't do anything wrong.

You can tell that Ghost is a cute.

Coogler wanted to use Kraven early on, but was told that he couldn't.

>Xcon (a russian company working to destabilize foreign governments is pretty damn topical)

Only as a joke maybe.

he said something about killing children

If you ask me it felt appropriate, he had a better conclusion to his character Arc than most other villains

This. It's really one of the first times that a Marvel villain death felt appropriate. His entire character arc was complete, and him dying the way he did really added to his character.

Killmonger wasn't even the best villain in BP, Klaw was superior

>OH yeah, what about the part where they say "another broken white boy for me to fix".
I appreciated it as a funny callback to Bucky, which is exactly what it was.

>literally all of them are generic forgettable shit as any marvel villain
Who are you trying to convince here? It's not a fucking reddt, you faggot

>Shit Tier

Malekith, Hammer, Whiplash, Ares, Steppenwolfe, Lex, Doomsday

>Crushing for comic fans tier

Ultron, Zemo, Ronan,

>Fun Henchmen Tier

Klaue, Kurse, Poison and Chubs, Zod's buddies, Doomsday

>Serviceable Dark Mirror Tier

Skull, Zod, YJ, Hela, Abomination, Stane, Kaecilius,

>Great Tier

Killmonger, Loki, Ego, Vulture

>Shit Tier
Malekith, Hammer, Whiplash, Ares, Steppenwolfe, Lex, Doomsday,Ultron, Zemo, Ronan, Skull, YJ, Hela, Abomination, Stane, Kaecilius, Killmonger, Loki, Ego
>Crushing for comic fans tier
Zod and his buddies, Vulture
fixed

>Killmonger wasn't even the best villain in BP, Klaw was superior

I admit that I found Klaw a lot more entertaining than Killmonger, but I felt a lot more sympathy for the latter than the former.

I was incredibly surprised when They killed Klaw off as early as they did.

This, but Blancet- even hamming it up- managed to elevate it somehow. Not on par with those others, but still a cut above for that type of villainous archetype.

>Doomsday

He was not fun. He was incredibly boring and did nothing but be a big angry videogame final boss fight.

Did he even have any lines or memorable actions that weren't just him trying to generically bash stuff?

The scare quotes seem to imply that you feel this was not the best Thor yet and among the best MCU films to date

This scene alone should elevate Hammer out of shit tier.
youtu.be/-WDMHKgBfpE

Really goes to show how unbelievably shitty Killian was that you didn't even rank him.

>This, but Blancet- even hamming it up- managed to elevate it somehow. Not on par with those others, but still a cut above for that type of villainous archetype.

Hammy villains are the best villains. Ian McDiarmid's Palpatine is one of the biggest reasons why Revenge of the Sith is the best PT and really helped save RotJ after the whole Ewok fiasco.

Nobody remembers Iron Man2 enough to really remember Hammer.

>BLM terrorist
>Terrorist, BLM

Ummm.....

>Studied and highly intelligent
>was a Navy seal
>thug

Oh wait he's black that's right I keep forgetting the thought process of you people. Carry on.

She was ok but the desire to make the movie about thor's charecter development pushed her to the side.

People like to pretend that BLM is a terror group because God forbid blacks try to organize.

Wheres Red Skull?

>What about when he BURNED all the purple flowers, forever dooming his PROUD AFRICAN SOCIETY

Burning the flowers did no such thing. It simply denied superpowers to potential usurpers and to future kings, the former merely protecting himself and the latter he has no reason to care about since his goals are primarily in destabilizing western civilization rather than founding a dynasty in southern Africa.

It says Skull under dark mirror teir

This has to be a joke, her and her shitty henchmen were awful.

Ghost blowjob when?

Ego was not good
He had zero ZERO motivations or relatability, hence why Star Lord immediately shot him in the face

Phase One villains: just evil versions of the main character, boring tier

Phase Two villains: generic powerful boss guy who wants more power, shit tier

Phase Three villains: actually well written characters with their own points of view, great tier

I hope they keep the anti-corporate saboteur conspiracy theorist angle which would put her into didn't-do-anything-wrong tier

Hammer was hilarious, they need to bring him back for a Thunderbolts movie or something

>Killmonger was some good shit
The actor choice and the looks was questionable though. The background was nice, and his reasons were acceptable, but that guy just didn't look menacing at all. More than a seasoned mercenary he looked like some random raper.

Was Kilmonger shots fired unintentionally at DC? He has 100% Black Manta's ideology, motives, and plan.

The only good villains were the Vulture, Dormammu and Zemo. And that's only because they weren't mirror images of the hero and weren't fucking killed off.

I don't know how Killmonger wanted to fuck with aquaman

They clearly aren't.

So did Avengers Tower and Ultron drones and everyone present at the German airport in Civil War, and the whole battle of New York, and Thor's Megingjord...

>Gotta mention DC for no reason!

Kill yourself

"Bury me in the ocean with those who threw themselves off the ships...because they knew death was better than bondage"
Kino

>Doom (obviously never gonna happen)
Disney owns FOX now.

The other two Thor movies were fucking garbage

He's like black panther
But he's like THE BAD BAD BLACK PANTHER
Oh he's a mean guy

She would have been better if we saw a bit of her backstory and how she kept wanting to fight when Odin decided to settle down.
If we actually saw that rather than being told about it, then she'd be better

>talking trash
>wrong

>hela better than ego
try harder next time

>He has 100% Black Manta's ideology, motives, and plan.

Oh this should be fun. Tell me Black Manta's ideology and motivation

>ego sucked
Leave now

KILL THE SEA
ANNOY AQUAMAN

Panthera is a genus that jaguars as a species belong to

>improving
his entire fucking motivation is the 5th grade notion that white people used to go to Africa throw nets to capture black people.

It's not the black people that sold other black people AND white people as slaves; it's not the jews buying slaves. It's the 1.8% of white people in north america that are to blame.

I just couldn't take him seriously after he claimed a 7'th century artifact was stolen by white people from Africa.

I laughed every time they used the word 'colonizer' while ignoring all the genocides black people caused against their own people. that's the only time i laughed, because the "jokes" on this movie simply don't work.

>zero motivations
False
>zero relatability
Maybe because he was a selfish alien who only cared about himself? Hence why, in a movie themed around fatherhood, the villain is a corrupt vision of what a father is

>Zod
>not elder god tier
off yourself

Improving in the quality of the writing and execution of the characters, not neccesarily making a villain you personally agree with.
They're actually showing character's backgrounds and giving them time and space to create relationships with the main characters

Take Atlantis for black folks.

"agree"?

a villain being retarded is not me "disagreeing" with him. Logic is. But hey, it's a movie made by two jews. Can't really discuss the jewish slave trade in their movie, right?

That's not even the worst part; his entire plan involves giving guns to random niggas around the globe. Didn't you catch that?

Idiot

> feige gets divorce from ike after civil war
> suddenly villains getting more based
> panther will make more in 7 days than JUST league did in 91 days

IS THERE NOTHING THIS MAN CAN'T DO

PRESS S TO SALUTE

Yes, that's the whole point though: he's so consumed by anger from his personal experiences that he wants to lash out and turn Wakanda into a tool for his revenge.
You can understand why he thinks the way he does even if you disagree with the conclusions he reached. He comes from America, where he feels people are treated differently based on how they appear and so he thinks of all Black people as a single people, where TChalla clearly doesn't. That's the core fallacy in his belief system, as well as the belief that revenge and destruction are the appropriate methods of helping black people globally

Calm down Cred Forums

And to think. DC could have had it all

>Justice League has some shit tier CGI
>"let me show you how to make money with crappy CGI, power-ranger-tier fight scenes"
But seriously, whose idea was it to have the final fight between two guys in indestructible suits

I still really want Justin Hammer to come back. Part of me really wants to see a Masters of Evil movie, but I doubt it will ever happen, even if a team of Hammer, Zemo, Abomination, and Loki is like almost there.

being angry and being retarded are two different things.

You can be angry and smart. He is angry and dumb. the issue is not only with what he did, but why.

If he was doing it the smart way he would be angry with Wakanda instead of white people; that would be fine (his objective being destroying it from the inside), but they tried to push some racist bullshit of "my nigga friends" when his 'nigga friends' are responsible for putting his ancestors in chains.

Again, it's not disagreeing with his conclusion, there is no conclusion because he didn't even think it through. First order he gives when he gets the throne is "yeah, you guys do that".. like, do what? give guns to who? how? he spent his entire fucking life for this, he could at the very least do his homework.

Any villain who is not a complete retarded is better than him. I believe that's every other marvel villain, at the very least.

By the way the villain is not even the worst part of the movie.

>I laughed every time they used the word 'colonizer'

So, twice?

Hammer was a great villain in a relatively mediocre movie. That's not his fault.

His entire motivation was that he wanted revenge for his dead father.

If you're racist, just be racist, don't make shit up

>"yeah, you guys do that".. like, do what? give guns to who? how?
.. What did you miss the part where he mentioned they already had Wakandan spies in literally every country? Did you miss the jets with the ability to turn invisible flying away with weaponry?

You're operating under the assumption that they actually saw the film and actually paid attention to it rather than just relying on cliff-note summaries.

Doom has to first appear in F4 though to introduce use to the character since his origins can serve as Reed’s origins as well. Either that or a solo movie but this one is way less likely.

three times. Their ignorance is funny.

If he wanted revenge for his dead father, he wouldn't be financing random black people on the planet to 'fight their oppressors'.

again: to who, to do what and why? there is no black group fighting for independence, he has nobody to give his weapons to but random thugs, and i doubt any relevant number of people would suffer from the same retardation as he does to have significant numbers to start a revolution against the people that didn't actually caused slavery.

Killmonger's plan was retarded, everyone would either sell the weapons, use them to rob banks or get bribed by the elites to fight for them.

He's basically trying to be more like a warmonger. Monopolize the source of all the vibranium weapons and let everyone else tear each other apart because he wants them to suffer like they did.

>Hammer
>Shit tier
Motherfucker, he's the only one carrying that god awful movie

Too old

Some exec really loves Hal and won't let them use John, Guy, or even Kyle as the Green Lantern

"Nah. Bury me in the ocean with my ancestors who jumped off the ship. Because even they knew that death was better than bondage"

Still shook by this line

fuck you i loved his powerset

>fringe group using violence and the threat of violence to try force their political views

Yeah and antifa are all just peaceful protesters that want everyone to be happy and healthy

brainlet

I liked Killmonger because he looked like an average thug. You expected him to just be a flunky for Klaw that probably would've been killed off eventually, the kind of disposable mook you'd expect from this movie. Only for the movie to sucker punch you and reveal that not only is he the actual big bad, he's an absolute fucking monster that Wakanda itself created through their own isolationism. Him revealing that he makes a scar for every kill only to reveal that his entire body is covered with them is a concept that on anyone else(looking on you Zsasz), would've been the edgiest shit ever, but he pulls it off surprisingly well.

Did people hear how he was upset at colonizers and tune out the rest of the time he spoke? He clearly blames Wakanda as well and is part of the motivation for T'Challa to have Wakanda start being a bit more open.

i have a terrible need to fuck her

If i had to say it, wakanda is his subjective motivation while colonialism is his objective motivation.

The king of wakanda killing his father mess with his feelings, but for whatever reason he rationalizes it as misguided white hate.

If anything that should make him redpilled as fuck, instead he goes the reverse way, because jew directors.

This. Klaw was just an Australian shitposter having fun, he wasn't main villain material. Not going to lie though, I was a little sad that they killed him.

>because jew directors.
What the fuck does that mean in this context?

>misguided

He had an entire life to live after his father died, and that life was rife with hardships brought on chiefly by institutionalized racism.

>Or the fact that his main villain costume/powers is just GOLD black panther
are you a fucking moron or did you not see the three suits Shuri had displayed in her lab

>Nice, I almost have my son completely under my control!
>"Oh btw, I killed your mom by giving her cancer. Couldn't let her distract me from universal genocide :^)"

>chiefly by institutionalized racism.
but he went to MIT

That they forced the villain to blame white people in an effort to hide the jewish slave trade.

>institutionalized racism
let's talk about things that actually exist, user. What law is targetting blacks? what institution is going out of their way to attack them? that simply doesn't exist.

When you see an opportunity, you take it. He didn't live in a total shithole.

Klaw needed to die by his hands to prove he wasn't as wishy-washy as the new king. Taking Wakandian law into his own hands was a gambit that worked.

No; Killmonger could literally just walk into wakanda and show his ring.

Half of the movie can go into the trashbin.

Did he purposefully make any sort of exception for the jews or like he did for africans and african americans, see them all as one in the same? If the villain of the story blamed the jews, you'd just complain about them villainizing antisemitism.

But then he wouldn't have the trust of border tribe and they wouldn't be fighting for him.

He /managed/ to get into MIT depsite being an orphan from a poor neighborhood, through his own highly motivated efforts.

>What law is targetting blacks? what institution is going out of their way to attack them? that simply doesn't exist.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people," former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman told Harper's writer Dan Baum for the April cover story published Tuesday.
"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."

If he blamed the jews he would be right, why would i be mad?

Tecnically to be 100% right he would have to blame no one, but if he Has to give blame to a group, it is blacks (for enslaving) and jews (for trading and owning). It almost got to the point of 2 slaves for every jew on the planet, it's kind of big to miss unless you're purposely avoiding the topic.

It wasn't just him seeing it as white hate user, he's a black dude in America who's clearly suffered racism while thinking of a place where his like him where living good but refused to help them because it's not "their people". He's not saying kill whitey.

he didn't get the trust of border tribe, they put him in chains. They would have done the same to anyone who has the mark of wakanda and the ring of royalty.

It also feels like part of Killmonger's plan was to have Klaue captured. It wasn't just a backup with the tracer in his arm in case he was caught. He wanted Klaue to spill what he knew about Wakanda to the authorities. In other words he was laying the groundwork for his Wakanda vs the world showdown. He wants the world to know. He wants them to retaliate because he thinks it's futile. He wants everything as bloody, as painful, as he can make it because that's how you win. You don't just break their military, you break their spirit.

The CIA guy being shot was just a bonus and may have been useful for public execution or send his head to the US president or some garish shit but Nakia got his ass out of there first.

Dude, he delivered Klaue's corpse to the guy who most wanted Klaue dead, fulfilling what T'Challa failed to do. That's why the one dude stayed loyal despite being T'Challa's friend, even when his own waifu supported T'Challa - at least until she had him at bladepoint.

One of his first appearances is him taking shit from a museum under the colonialist argument. As i said, his objective motivation is indeed related to some racial issue.

That said, if he did have the idea of 'my people against their people', this is also wrong as there is no sense of community coming from black people that would justify his reasoning; the majority of murders against black people are overwhelmingly commited by other black people. They just don't have this sense of belonging to a race, not as they did in the 60's at least.