It's the same concept as when you're wearing a wedding ring...

It's the same concept as when you're wearing a wedding ring. Suddenly all the ladies are more interested in this fella who has obviously shown some sort of commitment in his life. I tried that, but the ring became embedded within my doughy finger, hidden completely by intense swelling. Attempting to flaunt my dying, purple appendage attracted only large scavenger birds that scared away any potential mates.

uh ronnie

Other urls found in this thread:

ramonperez.com/v4/cv/).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is bestiality

>hmofa.jpg

What is with comic artists and dog fucking?

Why Ronnie?
This is a new low.

Kek

reminds me when Butternutsquash had a scene with a dog, can't find it now, so here's a similar cringeworthy pic.

Ronnie, it's time for an intervention. Like, for real this time.

Someone post the series of images with the pointy-nosed artist doing borderline lewd things with his oddly human-expressioning dog.

found it

So what is this, some sort of bestiality webcomic?

no, just a quirky webcomic from the early 2000s. Semi-autobiographical, artist Ramón Pérez works for various printed comics (ramonperez.com/v4/cv/).

Wonder how Ronnie will react when he finds out he isn't the first person that dog has been with.

How mad does he think I am that he is macking on my girl.

This might be the first whomp comic I didn't laugh at

I thought about doing the wedding ring thing once but, decided I'm not that desperate.

>rain dog.png

Dog fucking is legal in Canada, so progressives have to keep up and show that it is an accepted and normal way of life.

no it's not, stop believing sensationalist headlines you read on the internet.

Bestiality is legal in most of the united states.

it's not, it's just lumped together with animal abuse. you cannot fuck a horse, get caught, and then have the cops say "lol whoops we can't arrest you because it's legal here!". holy shit why are you people so fucking retarded

Dogs will show affection and bone anything. Guess its easier to get it on and thanks to training are more submissive?

Someone needs to shoop that talking dog in there.. You know the one