/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Good night sweet prinze edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E10/11: "Jedi Night/Dume" (Mon 19)
Doctor Aphra #17 (Wed 21)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHk5kCIiGoM
youtube.com/watch?v=PaXgK5HRBjk
youtube.com/watch?v=vYcUq4g6rGs
io9.gizmodo.com/incredibly-weird-star-wars-posters-you-probably-havent-1521987518
youtube.com/watch?v=Cs_vQgnVnIM
cnet.com/news/hate-the-last-jedi-star-wars-expanded-universe-was-way-worse/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xxk8LYX0SQ
biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke
youtu.be/DkzicTb8P44
youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=H6JDbSqXBzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

16 HOURS, 41 MINUTES AND 12 SECONDS UNTIL KANAN DIIIIIEEEEEES

youtube.com/watch?v=XHk5kCIiGoM

Why was he so based

>a group of freedom fighters led by Luke Skywalker has established a new secret base on the remote ice world of Hoth.

ROFL
Empire strikes out = worst star wars plot.
Redeemed by some cool scenes and good music.

>led by luke skywalker
>led by luke skywalker
>led by luke skywalker

LOL Gatalentans get tattoos of things they don't understand.

Holy shit he's back
ebin

Reminder that Kanan gets dicked today.

I see what Filoni sees.

Did a google image search for that and it came up with batman. KEK.
Guess that equity hiring is working out great for google.

who wins in this matchup?

BIG

Would you suck a girl's dick for credits /swco/?

BLUE

COCK

the funny part is, he is totally giving it to Eli

>yfw this twilek trapboi is their son
>flying skills from his dad
>and being a whore from his mother

rebels team is the cheesiest (normal tier) lineup ive had the displeasure of consntantly PVPing

that coming from a guy who runs Phasma Leader, kylo regular, kylo unmasked, blind guy from rogue one and boba fett

Traps are gay. Big, fat, throbbing, veiny girl-cocks is where it's at.

What does this have to do with my post about Thrawn giving his BBC to the wild space twink?

the image you posted is about a game where you use star wars characters

thrawn is a high tier event-only character

What a weird fucking trailer, did Lucas make it? It presents an almost completely different tone to the movies, rather than being pulpy it’s more Space Odyssey and blade runner

Reminder that Chuchi has a bigger BBC than Thrawn.

What's your favourite official poster, /swco/? Reply with solid fan creations as well.

phantom menace will always have a special place in my heart

Can't decide between Rogue One and RotS

unironically TLJ, that color scheme is something else entirely

TPM and ESB are my favorites.

>mfw my faves are ANH, TLJ, and RO
Solo is nice too, it's different.

I can't believe Kanan is fucking dead.

They're all so good, I'd list half of them, I can't decide.

It was so pointless, did disney tell them they needed to kill of the Jedi Master or some shit? Why the fuck would they have him die to Thrawn rather than an actual fucking force user like Vader that they've shown could defeat him. If Thrawn could kill him one on why then why the fuck did they not just send Thrawn in to fucking kill everyone? Is he going to kill Ezra next? If he can kill Kanan he can definitely kill Ezra.

Fuck Disney, fuck Filoni, fuck lazy writing of this show.

Kanan Jarrus dies, Caleb Dume will live.

If Rey gets Luke's lightsaber, I'm going to kill myself.

DO IT

>Tfw just finished reading Lost Stars
What a fucking roller coaster

Episode isn't even out yet. LIAR!

Yup

When is the next cha, anyway?

Ahsoka is a second rate dickgirl. Real patricians crave yellow space-muslim cock.

Which canon SW books were generally thought of as "good/nice"? I want some light reading to contrast my reading for study. Like I've heard that Aftermath is bad, Tarkin and Thrawn good, but I want some adventuring. Have been eyeing New Dawn and Kanan's comic.

Does anyone else think the photo posters less fitting for the franchise? I've always thought that the sketches classic posters better evoked the pulp roots of the series, while the Photoshop jobs just feel somewhat like generic modern blockbusters.

Depends on what you mean by adventuring. Phasma is a good roadtrip book, that is surprisingly brutal. They do not shy away from killing and brütal deaths. Tarkin is dense, and reads like a history book, but gives a good insight into how he came to be a ruthless tactician. Thrawn is a good buddy cop, with Pryce sprinkled in.
Lost stars is good, I haven't gotten around to much else, I'll be honest.

New Dawn and Kanan for adventure
Lost Stars for THE PUREST FORM OF LOVE

BUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO CARDINAL

Tarkin is good but feels more like a history book/lesson by Tarkin
Thrawn is just a fun read overall
Lost Stars is a roller coaster and is pretty enjoyable throughout
Inferno Squad is mixed. Some love it. Some hate it

Can't say anything about the rest

RO, TPM AND RotJ

So did you anons see the episode or is this just bait?

New Dawn is the one that feels the most like an adventure

Bait, episode doesn't even air for another 10-ish hours

Both that book and comic are great, I'd say go for them, especially in light of Rebels' final episodes.

I was promised online leaks soon

New Dawn and Kanan it is then. I planned on getting the Thrawn comic once its collected because I really enjoyed the storytime here. I'll see about Phasma, Lost Stars and Tarkin after that since I'm not to big on the Empire or FO (Thrawn gets a pass because him adjusting and dragging Eli along is fun).

I thought I was going to wake up and the episode would be up already damn.

>since I'm not to big on the Empire

Phasma is more the story of a warmonger who loves killing shit to prove she's the best than anything. The FO takes a back seat for the most part. It just establishes the piece of shit brendol hux as even MORE of a piece of shit
it's so fucking good. She's a fucking psychopath.

SHUT UP
Season's not even started yet, we can't already go in with a major death

Fuck the episodes get released in the middle of the night. Guess they'll wait until tomorrow. Pressing F for kanan

Episode I

Same here. Just found out that it doesn't air until Tuesday at 2 or 3am GMT.

>the second episodes name is fucking "DUME"
What do you think is going to happen user?

Don't make me slap your shit

I SAID SHUT UP

The episode won't go up on the Disney XD app until after it airs at 9 PM EST tonight.

In honor of Darth Sidious' Rebels appearance, lets post some Sheev.

They pussied out of killing Sabine's family in the premiere yet you want me to believe they'll kill a main character that isn't a villain.

Stage 1 of accepting death is denial.

The show is ending soon.

Stage One: De Nile

Back when I played I ran Phoenix. It's not fun at all to play, but it can beat most non-meta teams. As long as you keep them all up, they basically refuse to die. Low damage for the most part, but they last forever.

game sucks though and it wasn't worth sticking around

Hello there.

Kanan and Ezra have to taken off the board for the duration of OT era, user. Otherwise, every Rebel who knew them has to become an idiot who neglects to tell the new Force sensitive guy, about a couple of handy instructors.
They have to go: exile them to not-Mortis, have them eaten by Loth-wolves, assign them to a undercover operation on Alderaan, or get them kidnapped by Chiss talent recruiters working for Thrawn, whatever. Killing them is the easiest path to take, so that's what we expect to have happen.

>Kanan will die not having fucked his waifu's ass once

Unironically what the fuck did Lucas mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PaXgK5HRBjk

They're friends!

I only clicked on the thread when it was futahsoka, and even then the one good fic posted ended right when they got to the butt stuff.

ok and that means what? The closest secondary cast member that got killed when TCW ended was Fives then they resurrected Echo, so whats the take away?

Admittedly this shit is goofy as fuck, even Lucas realised it because he removed it from the BluRay

What did he mean by this?

If you can stop Leia before she goes to stealth then the team falls apart. I run the Darth Nihilus Party Bus and the only thing that ever stops it is meta-teams and Mother Talzin and the Nightsisters

What are some cool canon easter eggs?

He's absolutely right. I can't stand contrarians who believe that TCW was the "only" good thing out of the prequels and that TCW is far better than the prequels, even though it wouldn't be able to stand on its own if it didn't have the prequels to set it up in the first place.Then you get the people who claim that TCW's Anakin has a a lot of character development while PT Anakin had none, which is false. The same goes with people who say that Anakin and Obi-Wan should've been friends in the PT like in TCW, even though TCW's Obi-Wan was trolling the entire show.
Both are great but you have to admit that because TCW was a tv show it wasn't able to rise above moments from the films.
youtube.com/watch?v=vYcUq4g6rGs

Woah, thats some cool shit

>Kanan will be dead before the day is over

Is that supposed to be Bucky O'Hare?

I'm a complete newfag. Would you mind explaining?

An otherwise perfect scene ruined by a retarded NOOOOOO. Vader should of shouted/roared in fury not utter a cliche and out of character No.

>not knowing based Jaxxon
>even though it's in the filename

>TCW's Obi-Wan was trolling the entire show
I still don't understand why he thought it was a good idea to keep Anakin in the dark during Rako Hardeen arc when he should have known that he would never stay still. The only thing he manged to accomplish is damaging Anakin's trust in him.

How much longer until Rebels?

Looks like the final message by Obiwan to the jedi

How it's out of character from him to shout "noooo"? He just realized that he lost everything and doomed himself.

Why is this the only new canon book trilogy?

First one is the helmet of a Sith lord which showed up first in the Lando comic and now in the new Vader comic. Second is a holocron message which Luke opens in the main SW comic in the lair of a hutt gangster. The Vader comic reveals it was recorded by Jocasta Nu.

Because releasing "Star Wars: Character Name" is more profitable or some shit

I think it's a message from the old liberian who I forget her name.

Because it sounded retarded and hammy. He never said it when Sidious was killing his son.

He does in the blu ray of ROTJ

Last episodes were canceled due to lack of interest, didn't you see the announcement from Disney on Saturday?

Because it's only been 3.5 years. We're already in the process of a new Thrawn trilogy.

Well, I mean

Rebels was weak, i destroyed it!

>new Thrawn trilogy

That's a duology.

Who was the better hopeless situation warrior, Allah Gold or Ratio Tile?

Thrawn (ongoing), and the Before the Awakening Trilogy, and the three Kids series of books, all in the first 3 years of canon

Because trilogies seldom get written by people with three books worth of story to tell, because the new day for canon is just beginning, or because that pictured trilogy taught people not to go for the first person who's willing to commit to the task take your pic. The New Thrawn story will probably become a trilogy.

>Where's the new Rebels episode? I want the new Rebels episode!

You'll get nothing and like it!

Thats absolutely nothing suggesting Zahn is only doing two, in fact he has strongly implied otherwise

Yes and it was a bad decision by Lucas to support the No in RotS

Jo Nucasta?

That arc was weird. It was funny, but Obi-Wan's actions didn't make much sense and him not telling Anakin was indeed bad idea.

But hey, it does have some memorable moments like Ahsoka standing protectively over Anakin's unconscious body and Anakin's fight with Dooku.

He's cute, what's he from?

It was Anakin's reaction that made his death believable. I just wonder how the clones reacted when their brothers were killed for the mission.

>ended right when they got to the butt stuff
Patience user. It was promised there would be more.

>I should really feeds you all dog
What did Space General mean by this

Then I will avenge it's death!

It was done for pottery. Anakin dead with NOOOO in ROTS and come back again with NOOOO in ROTJ. I actually appreciate the thought that was put in it.

He couldn't have asked Anakin to act?

Didn't Anakin already act in the TCW and was bad at it?

And to add to this, it was also mark the brith of Vader and then his death.

He did a good job in the slave arc

He removed it for the 2004 DVDs

That was because the Coyote Queen was blinded by lust. None of the other Zygerrians believed Anakin

Every ANH poster from when it was just 'Star Wars.' This one's my favorite, though it's arguably one of the weakest compositions.

It's more that they didn't like how their queen was all over him.

Left side panels are from Darth Vader comic. Top is in the Jedi library, helmet seen in the background is a Sith artefact that appeared in Palpatine's collection in the Lando one-shot.

Bottom is Jocasta Nu recording a holocron, later found by Luke

>The Crystal Star has often been recognized among fans of Star Wars as "the worst Star Wars novel ever"

Why?

New rebels when?

>the best rebel hasn't appeared in any new material

Out of the ones there, ANH & ROTS

>McIntyre
What do you think?

>Luke's lightsaber is blue on the ROTJ poster
I know why, but it annoys me.

>One day she noticed a black spot on her body
>Foolishly, she ignored it, and three days later she died of cancer
>The spot continued to flourish, and set out to make its mark on the world.

>implying
It's just two *so far*

>That 5 minute rape scene with sabine and the loth wolves
Jesus filoni.

I'm not familiar with her.

I feel like ROTJ was on script revision away from being super ultra mega kino

TFA and TLJ looks really dull, the rest are good.

I thought Mandos liked it ruff.

Can't pick just one
>ANH
>TLJ
>ROTS
>Revenge of the Jedi
Solo posters look neat, but I think they could be better. Maybe in a different background than the "wanted" paper poster thing they're going for.

And here's a fan poster. Not a fan of the color palette, but I like the composition more than the official one's.

But it is already super ultra mega kino

>It is too late, for me... Son...

I feel like a brainlet for looking forward to Solo because it looks fun compared with the ST that is just ugly and depressing.

Why does hux look fucking retarded
moreso than usual

Just caught up with the last thread... Yeesh, that was headache inducing. So many back and forth posts where one person is completely misinterpreting the other, people being unable to comprehend simple concepts, awful headcanon readings of the films/lore spouted as objective truth, and bad faith arguments. Hoping most of it was just down to one prolific newfag retard

I kinda thought that the Zeb/Kallus unbirthing scene topped that myself.

To subvert your expectations of a good villain.

Possibly to preserve the surprise of the green one in the movie?

Hi, welcome to /swco/. First time?

Weird lighting

And they like compressed up his face there

I feel the same actually

The 10 minute long sex scene between Hera and Kanan was good though

God the sequel trilogy sucks. Its barely trying to make itself unique, say what you will about the prequels but at least the era feels distinct and has personality.

>looking forward to Solo because it looks fun
That's one of the right reasons to see a movie, user.

Anakin and Luke scenes are what make the movie.

you're about 3 years late there

I have this framed in my bedroom

>welcoming a new friend
>not wearing your hat
Tarkin, what has happened to you? Have you forgotten your manners?

>the chad /swco/
>the virgin /tg/

>framed movie poster in bedroom
Just curious, how old are you? Does anyone beyond the age of 25 actually do this?

I just did too and one of the posts in particular catch my attention.

user "Anakin should have been written like Kenobi who was beloved by everyone", are you freaking kidding me? Did you miss the point of Anakin? If he was loved by everyone, then Lucas completely failed with him because he supposed to be a controversial figure.

>not having things he likes on his walls
did your mommy say you can't put anything up?

I really want a chad/virgin with Leaf and Intoxicated (in that order, obviously)

Its okay if its a good movie like blade runner or the thing.

NEW REBELS WHEN

that would be great
might beat this one out for favourite chad/virgin meme

>getting this defensive about a question
I'm just saying that I haven't seen a movie poster in a bedroom since I lived in a dorm.

I have them up in my main room, though there's one for skyfall and one for vertigo
And one in my bedroom for ANH. I like it better than art

>I like it better than art
A well executed movie poster IS art.

I've been in Star Wars threads on Cred Forums since before there was /swco/ - back when TCW was first airing was around the time I started browsing Cred Forums in general actually.

That last thread really was as dumb as sack of rocks though. For example: a debate about Jedi precog in battle has one guy citing Dooku teaching Grievous to be unorthodox as an example of how to beat a Jedi's reflexes, but uses a clip from Genndywars as proof. Another guy points out that this clip is noncanon with the implication being that we don't actually know what Dooku taught Grievous, first guy thinks he's claiming that Dooku didn't teach Grievous at all in nu-Canon and they go back and forth for a while as the second guy fails to explain in simple words to the first guy that he's not saying Dooku didn't train Grievous, just that the clip wasn't canon. First guy finally gets it and says he doesn't understand what they are arguing about.

This same type of argument kept fucking happening in that thread. It's mind-numbing to read stuff like that.

Ah here it is. the 'i'm older than you' argument
welcome friend, and enjoy your stay. We're glad to see new blood around here

>Kenobi who became a meme character thanks to reddit
Vs
>Anakin who made a big legacy not only in SW universe, but also in real world where he inspired many in depth essays, articles and psychological studies plus cultural impact as vader
Anakin Skywalker is one of Lucas greatest achievement in relation to SW.

>This same type of argument kept fucking happening in that thread.
Things like that happen at least once every couple days, though.

>I've been here longer than you
>Posts that are as stupid as this are a shock to him
no fucking way you were here for shieldgate or frenchie

>Kenobi who became a meme character thanks to reddit
Freaking reddit. They even made me dislike the idea of having Kenobi because of their obnoxious movement.

>being this scared of another website

Not that guy - while I wouldn't put one in my bedroom, I do think framed posters are acceptable wall hangings, with two conditions: the poster is a beautiful piece in and of itself, and it has timeless cultural significance. So classic movie posters would be fine. I wouldn't hang a movie poster for anything made post-2000 personally, partly because I haven't seen any posters that impact me enough and partly because I don't feel like there's been enough time to say "Yes, this has significance."

I work in the industry though so it's probably less weird for people to come to my home and see posters dotted around.

Extradimensional ayy that belongs in a bad old Trek novel, immediately mindfucks Luke into joining his cult.
Edgy OC furry race who do nothing but shit on Leia for no good reason (you can never understaaaand our pain, Hew-mon!)
Han just acts confused and does nothing.
Basically everyone gets cockblocked from playing to their usual strengths as characters by plot, and it doesn't get unfucked until the ayy up and eats the Imp bad guy (also a furry) and returns to the Negative Zone, the end.
How it ever got out of proofreading is beyond me.

Daily reminder that shieldgate was right.

It doesn't make any of his other arguments, such as secret=/=illegal right, nor his methods of arguing with no proof right
someone post the earths shield

I'm not arguing with anyone, bruh. Taking my posts on bad faith is peak ironic shitposting though

Not the same guy but "being here for longer" does not mean that people stick around these threads 24/7 or even have the time to read every single post in every single thread, especially when someone posts bait then there could be a couple of threads that get archived just overnight. Even timezones have an effect because most of the bait threads occur when Americans come on while the rest of the world is asleep.

Yeah but frenchie and shieldgate were a blight for months. You had to miss out a hell of a lot to not notice them

Those both happened in the last year... And I was one of the people on shieldgate user's side, for the record.

That was just some autist that kept calling everyone "frenchie" that disagreed with him. And I missed most of shieldgate user because it was over the holidays.

user... go check Cred Forums for the reylo general. That's him

>Freaking

Wait secret/illegal is the same guy as shieldgate?

What's the point of having a movie about Obi-Wan? Give me Qui-Gon and Dooku.

I ain't gonna visit to that general ever again. But I'll take your word for it.

>I wouldn't hang a movie poster for anything made post-2000 personally
This is probably my main issue with it. Most times I see someone with a movie poster up it's something like Fight Club or Dark Knight or whatever generic shit.

So I wonder where Hobbie and Wedge are in all this?

Did Hera just leave them behind for the Lothal Strike Force?

Polish and hungarian movie posters take it in another direction entirely
> io9.gizmodo.com/incredibly-weird-star-wars-posters-you-probably-havent-1521987518
source if anyone wants to take a gander as well

I think working in the industry impacted more how you judge/value the movies and their posters than having any actual posters up. Though my local cinemas often sells various movie posters but none have ever taken my eye enough to land on my walls.

Frenchie was a french guy who spammed 200 reylo posts every thread, and admitted that he was french. You could always tell it was him, because of his fucking ,comma use

I have no idea why a Kenobi movie is so requested by everyone. Everything worth telling about Kenobi's Tatooine life has already been told in other mediums. We've seen him have his final showdown with Maul in Rebels. We saw him communicate with Qui-Gon in From A Certain Point of View. We saw him protecting Luke in the Star Wars comic. There's nothing left that would be worth showing in a movie, unless you just want a minimalistic film that looks pretty but nothing of note happens.

A Palpatine movie would be much more eventful.

I actually do read these threads pretty much daily, and try to keep up with archived threads that I miss overnight (Britfag) but mostly skimming to see if I missed any announcements like new books, comics, clips, etc. and storytimes. I've seen and interacted with pretty much every standout weirdo user in these threads.

I think the most annoying thing with the last thread for me was that it was a multitude of arguments all in that same pattern of people misinterpreting each others posts and telling each other they can't read. Pretty much every debate - and none of them new - was carried out that way. It was like three different secret/illegal arguments going on in one thread.

u don't read the comics do ya

I'd take dooku or Qui-Gon with dooku and a cameo by teen/kid obiwan

People want a Lone Samurai Kenobi tale.

FUUUUUUUU- I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE FILONIKINO

IT'S SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY

Not that user but somehow I missed shieldgate user in his prime. I think he came around at the time when I was taking a break from /swco/ and Star Wars since I go in and out of my Star Wars obsession. I think it happened around E3 so I was in full Metroid mode and couldn't think or care about anything else at the time. I'm sorry I missed him.

Damn you missed out on some primo shitposting
pouring one out for you

For the love of god, who was shieldgate user?

Phantom Menace

Blame Reddit and normies. What's even more annoying is that last week every news site and newspaper in my area reported that a Kenobi film was being filmed here next year and that Lucas was scouting for locations months ago. Lucas only went for a fucking coffee and visited a tour of a studio but somehow that confirmed that a Kenobi film was being made already...

I SEE NIPPLES

When the new series of films was announced last week (or whenever that was), a head of some media news site, I think IGN, tweeted a list of all of the confirmed Star Wars movies in development, one of them being Kenobi. I don't know why the fuck everyone thinks it's objective fact that it's happening.

Hobbie died on Hoth

A guy who argued that in RO, the Star Destroyer destroying the shieldgate didn't actually deactivate the planetary shield, just created a hole for the Death Star plans to get through. He argued this based on the blue sheen that can still be seen in the atmosphere over Scarif even after the shieldgate destruction, the same blue sheen that we can see to denote when the shield is closed within the gate.

A lot of people told him he was retarded and that the sheen in the atmosphere was just the atmosphere itself, but he was later proven right when an interview with one of the VFX guys talked about how the blue sheen WAS the shield and that it WAS supposed to still be active. And later it was confirmed in one of the novels too, but I can't remember which.

URSS Star Wars

Oh shit, that's the kind of dumb detail arguing that I love to watch from the sidelines.

He was also saying that the shieldgate was not the source point for the shield like everyone else assumed. As in, the shield itself was emitted from the shieldgate. He said it was more likely emitted from the surface and the shieldgate was literally just a gate to be opened and closed within the shield.

His next arguments were so advanced stupid, it was incredible. 'they should have tested everyone on Coruscant for Midi's' was my personal favorite

Yikes! Twi-leks look bad without their head bra!

You'll notice that none of them actually have a source that a Kenobi film is in development. It all traces back to "some nameless guy who worked at Lucasfilm"

Are we 100% sure that was the same dude? I missed how they were connected except by assumption by his style of talking

I saw that at least once posted but there's so many coutnerpoints to be made for that it's incredible. Goddamn nerds getting angry about the stupidest shit.

I'd just like to point out that Rogue one having the ghost and "General syndulla to hangar -" Doesn't mean Hera lives. It could well be Cham or this brother.

You are no user of culture.

Your location:
29° 32' 0.3768'' N
31° 16' 14.5020'' E.

Unless Forces of Destiny is non-canon, Hera and the Ghost are still around all the way to Endor.

Hera is alive after the Battle of Endor:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs_vQgnVnIM

That Jabba always looked cute.

>da nile river
you fucking got me, user

Ironically this.

How many hours till the Jedi Night?

Anakin cannot act.
pottery?

did someone request some oc?

whoa... brave...

Holy fucking hell
good shit

Hutts are so easily made cute.

futAhsoka movie when?

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Darth Maul? He was Sheev's apprentice before your father. Before the start of the Clone Wars he killed my master, so I cut him in half at the waist and he fell down a big ventilation shaft. However, his hate allowed him to survive and he managed to escape to a garbage planet where he made friends with a talking snake and obtained cyborg spider legs. His brother came and took him to their home planet where he got normal cyborg legs. They then formed a giant gang and went on a rampage across the Galaxy. He eventually became the President of Mandalore and killed my ex-girlfriend right in front of me with a black lightsaber; the weapon of a more civilized age. Sheev tracked him down and killed his brother, kidnapped and tortured him, but Maul escaped again. Sheev killed his mother and his gang abandoned him. After the fall of the Republic, Maul acquired some holocrons and tried to turn a young Jedi like you, named Ezra Bridger, to the Dark Side. He and Ezra came looking for me, so I killed him. Right down the street from your farm. He died in my arms after asking if you were the Chosen One and telling me that you would avenge us. He was a good friend.

Futa is noncanon.

>with no proof

At the time. He was arguing 'WELL THIS PIC LOOKS LIKE THIS'
this came months later

>implying that other idiot was me

That's why it's so delicious.

26. I only have that one up, and it also works as a mirror so there's that.

I also have a shelf full of miniature Star Wars helmets next to my book shelf.

God you need to reimburse me for new sides user.

>A lot of people told him he was retarded and that the sheen in the atmosphere was just the atmosphere itsel

I hate to say it but it sounds like Shieldgate user was the only one who wasn't an idiot here.

>posts hypothesis
Well, prove it.
>proves it
Sorry for using the tried and true scientific method.

>Not posting the full quote.
I bet you also think JJ hates the prequels

People were posting pictures of Earth like that somehow had any bearing on fantasy planets. They were not good friends.

I want to write a one-off story about what happened to Maul's legs.

??????
I was talking about how his arguments were months before that came out. Your BOOM ROASTED doesn't work because I wasn't arguing whether he was right or not

They might've found the other half of Admiral Trench's face...

Disgusting Mirialans are so much cuter.

RARE
A
R
E

I'll be honest, that whole thing was another example of people arguing in bad faith. It was annoying to see the screencaps of the shield being poo-pooed with comparisons to photos of the Earth - clearly there was supposed to be a visual representation of the shield on screen, and clearly the bright turqouise colour matched with what we saw of the shield inside the gate, so he wasn't arguing without proof. His theory made sense.

The problem was, I think - I might be misremembering - but he was using this as an argument o say that RO was a bad movie and that the scene was a mess because what was actually happening with the shield, the transmission of the plans and later the Death Star shooting through the shield, was poorly communicated. In truth it all makes sense and he was just nitpicking. The people arguing against him were really arguing against that, but they felt the need to pick apart his proof of the shield being operational to justify their opinions.

Again, I might be misremembering though.

>claims no proof was provided
there was proof provided
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just want to gently stroke some lekku before I die. Is that too much to ask?

There was no proof AT THE TIME of his initial arguments
learn 2 read you fucking moron

Pablo and Filoni both came out to say that it was Hera because of pedantic people like you

With the massive size of the Death Star, wouldn't it fuck up the tides and gravity of planets when it gets close?

If you're ever cozy with a girl, just stroke over her tighs, or trace her ear with your finger. Results should be the same.

>the virgin futAhsoka poster vs the Chad /ss/poster
>the virgin Krennic vs the Chad Tarkin
>the virgin Sabineposter vs the chad what is she? poster

Depends on its density i guess. Ceres is solid but has like. 3 gs

Shieldgate here, I love RO and that was never the point of my argument. I saw people posting that the shield went down after the Star Destroyer crash. I knew they were wrong because you literally see it still up in the last shot when the Tantive IV heads into hyperspace.
Then suddenly people started saying that the blue sheen wasn't the shield so I went out and found evidence that it was. Even though the fact that I had to prove that the shield was the shield goes to show what kind of group we were dealing with at the time.

>the virgin futAhsoka poster vs the Chad /ss/poster
>implying either of those are chads

Compared to a planet or even a moon the Death Star is still pretty light, considering all the empty space inside of it. It's probably also made with fairly light materials. It would have to be really really close to a planet for it to start being affected by tidal forces and get torn apart.
Heheh, y-yeah... Good suggestion...

Should be a double virgin situation like with

I'm him, moron. My proof was literally the last shot of the film when the Tantive IV goes into hyperspace. The film was the proof. But that wasn't good enough for the brainlets in here so I quite literally had to fucking spell it out for everybody a few days later.

I'm scared for Kanan lads, I don't think I can do this.

Surely Filoni wouldn't be so cruel as to actually kill off the best husbando in all of the Star Wars Canon, would he?

It should be a double chad situation with the two of them staring each other down.

>I'm him, moron.

>Best husbando
But Lando is still alive

The idea I had was that his legs were found by an eccentric collector/mad scientist type who decides to experiment on them and use them as the base for a droid servant.

Alright stop. He was saying the guy had no proof AT THE TIME THAT HE WAS MAKING HIS ARGUMENTS. Those screencaps came months after the arguments had stopped happening.

The guy is still wrong about there being no proof - shieldgate user posted screencaps from the movie to illustrate his point - but you're being equally obstinate here.

To be honest everybody needs to stop misrepresenting each others arguments in these threads. I know it's Cred Forums but fuck, can we please try and engage each other rationally?

OR IS HE???

>If you're ever cozy with a girl
Why must you do this to me

You know this is an anonymous board, right? You don't have to tell people that you're shieldgate. You could just NOT talk about it.

No, because Star Wars space is not like our space. Lucas applied the debunked theory of ETHER to the Star Wars galaxy so things act differently.

This.

It's time for comfy /swco/ to return.

Post cute

>get proved wrong by shieldgate twice
>just stop talking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Will there be a stream for the new episodes when they go live tonight?

As far as I know, yeah

Filoni already killed best husbando

I don't like the idea, his legs surviving him into the OT and beyond would straight up kill me from hilarity.

POTTERY

The general is at its best when Rebels is airing. At least back when there was one episode a week... Whether we return to comfy for the next three weeks remains to be seen. Could go either way. I'm hoping that we have big enough happenings each week to bring us together.

F Kanan

>next three weeks

Shit, is that all the Rebels we have left?

I cant wait for the shitposting when either people are proven right and he dies, or he survives
I don't even like rebels

No because Star Wars doesn't give a fuck about real world science.

at this point you might just buy a nice lady from a reputable establishment for this for a few hours and tell her that you want to take it slow, just so you're not continously hung up over your own virginity.

There not even canon in Legends fight was based. Don't get me wrong, I loved the simplicity of their fight in Rebels, but Owen blasting Maul in the side of the head will always have a special place in my heart.

They are not being posted online until after the episode airs

*Their

Oh man I haven't gotten to post this in ages

Yep.

Two-Part episode tonight, Two-Part episode next week, and then the Hour-Long Finale the week after that.

My mistake. Maybe I was mistaking that for some anons who were using the whole debacle to somehow prove that RO was a bad movie.

It's the best of the Disney Wars.

I dunno, seems underwhelming, Obi-Wan deserved to put Maul down after everything Maul did.

Star Wars is fucking shit and it has been since ROTJ. I say this as a true fan.

>It's the best of the Disney Wars.
Hell yeah, it was.

>Owen blasting Maul in the side of the head

That's kind of anti-climactic and has no poetry. Kenobi needed to be the one to put Maul to rest, there was no other way. Also, keep in mind that Old Wounds was written before Maul's return in TCW, so there hadn't been that extended history between Obi-Wan and Maul yet. Having Owen take Maul out after all those two went through in TCW would be emotionally flat.

>I say this as a true fan.
Being a fan of the OT and being a fan of the overall saga are two different things, user.
Although I pretty much agree with you.

>if mix up the back stories the fights don't resonate
No shit, Sherlock.

If dubs _rex__ will die

Don't even joke about that.

> when you don't give a fuck and ask the future first supreme leader of the first order what she's wearing

Based Kanan

The legends fight doesn't work with the TCW backstory, no. But I still like their original banter in that comic. Plus Obi-Wan grappling with all of his rage vs Maul legitimately deserving to be killed really showed what a Jedi must go through when they are forced to kill like that. Not being blind-sided by raw emotion, but still needing to do what must be done. Ultimately, Owen made the decision for him and put that red and black bastard down.

You wanna try that again?

Why do numale feminist bloggers always hate on the EU?

Epin falseflag

(you) didn't even try.

gib

>my dick is so SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>tfw don't have a force ghost crew comic about their shenanigans
Why Lucasfilms completely lack any kind of creativity?

according to wikipedia, 3 episodes air on March 5th. We have 7 total left.

Imagine the fat goblins who come in here and post this shit.

Speaking of fat goblins, is Rianfag in here today?

>everyone I don't like is a rianfag
it's shieldgate all over again

What is the backstory here?
Why is he wearing the Bane mask?

>he thinks I'm falseflagging
cnet.com/news/hate-the-last-jedi-star-wars-expanded-universe-was-way-worse/

Can someone make an edit from the panel from SBR where that kid Gyro was racing for dies of a cold

flavour headcanons
> sidious: dark chocolate and chilli
> ventress: raspberry
> maul: strawberry
> grievous: mint, green tea, blueberry
> Dooku: moccha/almond

>a force ghost crew comic
Heck, I would even take a web comic.

Do we have any talented people here who can make this?

Post your favorite Clone Wars battle.

Oh so you're an unironic EU autist then. Much better.

I haven't bought any Rebels seasons on Blu-ray yet because I was holding out for a potential complete series box set. Is that likely to happen or should I just go ahead and buy the individual seasons?

I thought it would be funny.

>article from a literal who
well, according to your standards, there is already a Kenobi movie in the works

>caring what some numale thinks about anything
>expecting other people to give a shit about your brainlet opinion

no fun allowed

Does anyone have this book? I'm looking for information on Windu.

You were right.
It's hilarious.

Is there a page on the corsair?

>user wishes for more fun
>claim he doesn't want fun
???

>book about the entire saga
>mostly shitty ST characters on the cover

remember Rey is Anakin

user asked why Lucasfilms didn't do some non-canonical stuff like the force ghosts hanging out together, I responded, perhaps to briefly, that "no fun is allowed" in relation to Lucasfilms.

You know who allows fun? Lego.

Because that's what the kids want! They don't want that icky misogynist racist Lucas star wars! They want kid-friendly Disneywars!

youtube.com/watch?v=_Xxk8LYX0SQ
It ain't Sheev

Give those quads back you fiend.

It's to draw attention to the fact it's updated.

Post ridiculously non-canon things.

Well TCW got a box set, so I would assume Rebels could get one too

Plagueis like that kind of giant would've been cool.

Fuck that. Post 100% canon things.

Looks more like a giant Ventress for some reason.

Man, I wish. Just imagine how fun it would me to have them trolling from the other side.

SNOKE
FUCK

Correction she is a female clone of Anakin. The X-23 if you will.

>as to actually kill off the best husbando in all of the Star Wars Canon, would he?
He already killed Aresko and the Grand Inquisitor. Filoni has already won.

What the heck is this?

> never again
He's still in the skies, watching over us. ; _ ;7

Although I wish there was a Star Wars movie with this aesthetic.

So was the Luke in TLJ actually Bigger Luke? And if so, what happened to Luke Prime?

Just need to get Ahsoka's lekku and montrals done

No one else gave you a real answer, so I will.

Numales, feminists, and roasties all have one thing in common: they aren't nerds. They all like to APPEAR nerdy, but none of them have the dedication to actually get deep into something. They're consummate dabblers, getting just a little into a lot of things so full-on normalfags will think they're nerdy.

Because they aren't true fans, they rightly get called out by true fans on just being dilettantes. They find this deeply triggering and problematic, so they respond by insulting the things the true fans love on their blogs.

Gone but not forgotten

>They want kid-friendly Disneywars!

>Aresko
I tried to forget...

>replying to your own post
>all this bait

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

What in the name of Darth Plagueis the Wise is a Numale?

If you're really this triggered by literal who's having different opinions, you need to turn off your computer and rethink your life

>allow me to respond to my own post
>I love cock

Never forget user, if you do then he dies twice.

>Although I wish there was a Star Wars movie with this aesthetic.
Fuck, me too.

Oh fuck

I'm surprised there isn't a picture of Rian Jonson snuck into there.

>Anakin didn't show his face in ST because he is too busy partying with the crew

Was Snoke gay?

Yes

I will take this as explaintion for his absence instead of him not appearing just cause.

I headcanon that Anakin is quite mad at Kylo for causing his children pain which is why he refused to talk to him and instead choose Rey.

This guy's name being URoRRuR'R'R.

I headcanon that darksiders can't see Force Ghosts.

Anakin IS Rey.

still with us, after all this time someone post the the greentext of him and Grinky dating

I just figured it was more Snoke shenanigans. That he was blocking Anakin's ability to even contact Ben.

>being this wrong

In legends, Vader was able to see ghost Kenobi.

that would be neat cause it would mean Kylo is even less like Vader, so much so his rival is a literal vader

no she's not a clone but a reyincarnation

RUDE!

I'm pretty sure he just did what The Father foretold he would; Returned to Mortis to watch over and keep the balance of the Force. He is also who "awakened" the Force to buff Rey up to be able to counter Kylo.

It's the only justification I have for Rey being so goddamn powerful out of nowhere while Anakin didn't even show up to help his motherfucking grandson or SON in their times of need. It's the only way it is ever going to make sense in my head.

>vader
>darksider

Finn should have either died or been hinted as being Force-sensitive in TLJ. Since neither happened, his character is basically directionless.

Then who is padme reincarnation?

But Anakin is quite powerful himself and I doubt that Snoke would be able to block him.

Just one of the many things about legends that makes no sense. Besides, I'm talking about canon.

Feel free to add text.

vader also hears qui gon and ben in canon

He got to do nothing because of fat AZN. Another reason to hate her.

Han should have either died or been hinted as being Force-sensitive in ESB. Since neither happened, his character is basically directionless.

TFA novelization hinted that he was force sensitive. Another plot point dropped by Based Rian Johnson.

This actually a good explanation. Especially about why Rey is so strong in the force.

>not finishing your own meme

no one Anakin took a face in his reincarnation that resembles his two loves his mother and wife

He should have been one of Luke's Students that ran away but came back.

>having to write Johnson's script for him
What was LSG doing during the writing of TLJ?

There are a lot of newfriends here today

Does Vapaad use the Dark Side in nucanon? I've looked, and haven't found any references that say it.

Vapaad doesn't exist in nu-canon

Being irrelevant, as they always are.
Big shot Hollywood directors don't give a shit about the LucasFilm nerd squad

Kylo

>TFA novelization hinted that he was force sensitive

Muh dick
do you have hux and rens page, by chance

I've made it to Tales of the Jedi Omnibus 2 and I'm still convinced it's more comedy than anything.

No, that it does. I did find that out.

Thank you thank you!

How triggered Kylo would be if his grandfather talked to Rey and not him?

Why were there no more droid armies after the Empire took over?

I've been here during Rebels S1&2, but lost interest for a while. Some people have cyclic interests.

Yeah, the tiny portion of worlds that made up the CIS, were able to threaten the entire Republic.
That should show that any shithole with a factory can actually have a good chance of taking over the galaxy

All I see is Form 7 Juyo being canon. I don't see anything about Vapaad being canon.

Thanks man, you just made my day!

That helmet always confused me, Kaleesh wear bonemasks from trophy kills, not something that advanced...

mace windu exist in nu canon thus shatter point and vapaad does also mace's comic says he used the clone wars as a outlet for his anger

That just looks like he is remembering Qui-Gon, not hearing his ghost

>Home planet: Unknown
It's chandrila, isn't it?

That Star Wars trading card thing mentions it if I recall correctly.

When has Snoke ever encouraged Kylo to use the lightside? And now Snoke are Kylo are supposed to be grey siders? Where is this shown in TLJ or TFA?

Helping Johnson with the story, but they are not script writers

Fair enough. You asked about shieldgate user, then?

(The other three are folks not up to speed with Star Wars lore rather than thread meta nonsense)

how triggered would he be if Rey turns out to be his grandfather youtu.be/DkzicTb8P44

>Jar-Jar should have either died or been hinted as being Force-sensitive in AOTC. Since neither happened, his character is basically directionless.

If you need anyone else let me know

Non-canon EUtist

Is this the book with the silly tarkin page?

Judging how the script turned out they didn't help him enough

I think the ressources of raw materials, blueprints, programming and financial backing are quite more taxing than that.

Only three more weeks of Rebels, lads

But the Republic didn't have a standing army of considerable size. Sheev kept the playing field balanced during the Clone Wars.

>helmet based on the battle gear of the knights of ren
>next movie: TAKE THAT STUPID MASK OFF

Bravo Lucasfilm

Phasma? Curious what it says, since I read her book

Are you honestly implying they can't change things about a character while keeping the character itself?

Thats why Rian was boasting about meeting the LSG weekly, and even mentioned about the specific time he asked them if it was okay for him to do some kind of hyperspace collision then.

Or was he just working with them as a joke?

Well, he was pretty triggered over Anakin's lightsaber responding to her instead of him. So, I guess he will be really butthurt.

Yeah, I just wanted to know what you guys had been up to while I wasn't around.

I need about tree-fiddy.

Yeah

I honestly cannot picture anyone of considerable intelligence looking at the script for TLJ and thinking it was good. I mean, it got made, but I can't wrap my head around it.

Jesus Christ the ST was a mistake. How was any of this OKed? There is zero oversight and harmony between these two films.

He was jerking off the autistic megafans who wanted to hear that. He was just saying what you wanted to hear

How did Kylo know where to find his grandfather helmet?

Did you forget the evil Jar Jar theory where people were saying exactly that?

Hey, that's pretty good
thanks user

>find out about a Jedi prophecy to destroy the Sith
>just rename yourselves

The helmet was laughably bad though. I'm glad they got rid of it.

Have there been any substantial Kaleesh appearances in the new canon? Grievous' initial stage statue didn't show fancy high-tech either.

Why do people here call that thing a sloth? It doesn't look remotely like a sloth.

Spoilers have leaked and guys Thrawn fucking dies in a total shit way. Kanon gets a total ass pull. Ghost crew breaks up.

there talking to him user its in the force ghost font

I see what you did there.

You just got to buy the one droid at the start
Then you get that droid to harvest resources to build more droids. It's like slave labour except no one cares.
Well I mean, cares less than regular slaves since the Republic were big on those.

They still do bone in canon too you retard.

>Then who is padme reincarnation?

No one, because the Force doesn't work like that.

> that shitty mon cal grievous' knock-off
literally what where they thinking

What time does Rebels go online?

Post a link

What they trying to do? Trigger him?

>grey side

When does it even air?

Kylo of course.

Like I said, it isn't their job to write the script, they just help him iron out the story he wanted to tell. It's not their job to tell anybody that the script sucks, nor would they flat out tell Johnson to scratch his story and start over (even if you think maybe they should have) - They're just there to say "Okay, so you want to do X. How about if... Y" in a collaborative, creative process until Lucasfilm and Rian are confident and in agreement that they have the story worked out. Obviously when the Writers/Directors are butting heads or trying to ignore what was decided to go and do their own thing (L&M, Trevorrow) Kathy K will intervene, so it is pretty important that the Creators work well with the LSG. Lucasfilm isn't going to just bend over and let any director they invite in to do their own shit.

Then Rian and the writer (who in this case, was also Rian, wew lads) will finalise the script and start shooting.

I don't like TLJ either, just being clear about what the LSG do.

Lol ok

Luke probably told him where he buried his fathers suit after the battle of Endor. All Kylo had to do was go to Endor.
He was probably pretty pissed when he found out it was part of some Ewoks's 29 piece drum set though.

What makes me sad is, I bet we won't get anything from Filoni for like two years. We don't even know what his new series will be about

This excerpt makes it seems like Phasma cares about her subordinates when her book, comic and on screen appearances say anything but. LSG is really dropping the ball for the ST.

Nice try

9PM EST.

They should've been online some time ago, but nothing is showing up. I'm still looking on my end, but be ready to have to wait for broadcast time in about eight hours.

Where? It just says 'alongside her troops' which doesn't mean jack shit

They're setting up Ackbar's triumphant return in IX.

Do we even know he has another show coming besides his personal assurance?

So did JJ do the same?

Create an abomination that meshed OT and PT designs that you route for Vader to destroy.

You're not supposed to think he is cool, you're supposed to think he is a goofy ass poser and get excited for Vader to tear his asshole hin two (if he had one)

Didn't Leia forbid Luke from talking to kylo about their father?

So how will they handle it if Rey is a kenobi? Satine hid away a kid who fled mandalore and became a scavenger or Obi wan upped someone on tatooine maybe?

>He was probably pretty pissed when he found out it was part of some Ewok's 29 piece drum set though.

>So how will they handle it if Rey is a kenobi?
Lmao cry more that you were proven wrong with your rey parent theories

So, what Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon trying to acomplish here?

That's a good concept... but a lazy execution. I don't want to even look at it.

>66
fine.

In 7 hours and 7 minutes.

So you like when the plot twist makes a story less interesting? Wew boy!

Doesnt matter really about her parents, just felt a bit of an odd decision considering family is supposed to be a key theme of star wars. But y'know SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS

That doesn't make sense from what we know of TFA.

They said months ago that it's being uploaded sometime after it airs to avoid spoilers

>Them making the universe infinitely smaller by making everyone related is a bad thing
you're worse than Rian, and that's saying something

Well Kylo knows that Vader died at the battle of Endor so that was probably the first place he looked and low and behold, there it was.

Rey being Kenobi will be extremely dumb and will only do disservice to Obi-Wan.

The universe can't get any smaller after what JJ and Rian did to it. Your defense is terrible

>So how will they handle it if Rey is a kenobi?
They already handled it. She isn't.

To a much smaller extent according to Pablo.

JJ got to spearhead much of the creative process and development with little intervention because Kathleen/Disney were obviously very anxious about their first Star Wars movie, and had already been forced to delay the movie for 6 months in production.

Pablo says the LSG only really got to have a lot of impact on the movie side of things from Rogue One onwards, so for the first few years they were mostly working on Rebels and the books and comics and such. Makes sense, Kathleen put them together for a reason, but also didn't want to risk the first big movie on a bunch of nerds just because they've been at Lucasfilm for a while.

The LSG is much larger now though, they often have small groups of members working on specific media. Matt Martin and Leeland Chee for example, are credited in most of the comics.

I actually liked that Rey was a nobody. Great people aren't always people from great families. They can be anyone from any beginning, which is also a theme of Star Wars (at least in ANH).

I feel that Rian, however, dropped the ball totally AFTER that reveal. Rey's behaviour was the same as if Kylo told her "You know the truth... Cousin" or "Join me, Rey.... Kenobi"
The story plays out the exact same no matter what Kylo says. Which is just bad writing

Yeah you are right but her being chosen one level for zero reason is a disservice to Anakin.

Are they doing this just for these two episodes, or for the rest of the series?

Three more weeks to post yfw she appears at the end of Rebels

What the heck is her problem?

See: TFA is a whole different bag of worms for obvious reasons, with Pablo admitting that he got to work way more with Rogue One than he did on TFA.

I don't get Disney XD on my TV so I won't be able to watch it as it airs live unless someone streams it as it airs live somehow.

You motherfuckers better not spoil it for me.

Just leave. You're gonna get spoiled. Do not lie to yourself

Kanan dies! Ezra replaces Sheev! Sabine remains flat!

I persoballt will notify turns me what to do

She hardly done anything impressive expect beating Kylo (who is pathetic anyway) and lefting rocks. That doesn't mske her Anakin's level.

We have had live streams every single episode.

But if you want to play it safe, you should leave and just try and find it online after it airs

Is this your first time here? Someone posts a link to the cytube stream almost every thread.

>Sabine remains flat!
YES!

What's Anakin's greatest feat in canon anyways?
There's always been power creep.
Look at how powerful Ezra and Kanan are despite being shit Jedi. Lifting that pillar on Geonosis was bigger than anything Yoda did in the movies

Yoda's Force Absorb ability is a huge feat though, he fucking absorbed the Sheevsters lightning.

As for Anakin... I am not sure, likely something Vader has done in recent books and comics. I would say probably Vader Down tied with his slaughter of the Twi'leks on the Star Destroyer in Lords of the Sith.

>You motherfuckers better not spoil it for me.
Kanan lives.
Ezra dies, at least they all think he's dead.
Wolf, Gregor, and their new pilot friend go out in a blaze of glory on board a stolen AT-AT.
Hera has inverted nipples.
Thrawn kills Rukh.
More BS as inspiration strikes.

>What's Anakin's greatest feat in canon anyways?

Controlling Force Gods.

That was a metaphor

>inb4 IT'S A METAPHOR

Luke says she has never seen such power before except in Ben despite facing Vader and Sheev face to face.

Rest of the series

You didn't intensify forward firepower soon enough

>I feel that Rian, however, dropped the ball totally AFTER that reveal. Rey's behaviour was the same as if Kylo told her "You know the truth... Cousin" or "Join me, Rey.... Kenobi"
>The story plays out the exact same no matter what Kylo says. Which is just bad writing
Wait, you mean to tell me that you expected something to effect Rey negatively?

Is there any lore about young Yoda?

He has never seen such power

Tamed the son and daughter. Beat Dooku who is considered to be one of the greatest duelest in history. Lifted and destroyed planes using force. Killed entire army of rebels and many other examples.

Give a guess

nigga do you know what raw strength is. Its unbalanced and unfocused. Sheev is the Dark Lord of the Sith and Vader had been a force user for 40 years.

Not in canon

god damn captchpchapcha got me
like this
youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y

There's some stuff a little bit before TPM, not much else.

So now you are using headcanon and mental gymnastics that go directly against the writing. Wew boy!

Luke says that line of dialogue to deliver information to the audience.
Like it or not Rey and Kylo are both ultra powerful, beyond anything we've seen before.
You can tell Kathleen thanks.

>guide says Mortis arc is optional and "ambiguously canon"
>turned out to be one of the most important stories of the entirety of new canon

*masturbates furiously*

Yep

What part of Disney Wars is terrible and Kylo and Rey are both overpowered for seemingly no reason do you not understand?

That's what I'm getting at. Power creep. The newest stuff is the most powerful.
OG OT Vader just bonked Luke on the head with garbage.
Even TCW Anakin couldn't have moved things like Ezra and Kanan do on the reg.

Next series, those new Jedi will probably be casually moving moons while the legend of Darth Vader had him crushing suns and shit

>it's a metaphor
I didn't know metaphors could create carvings of themselves.

Literally the only thing we have in canon is that around 200 years ago he started pranking padawans by walking around with a cane sometimes and other times doing crazy athletic feats just to make them confused as to whether he really needed it or not. This implies that he only started getting into the stages of his body failing to work like it used to around 150-200 years before the movies.

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves. We've been mislead by trailers before.
Maybe that mural of the Ones is a just a casual cameo
>Ezra: Whoa, who are they?
>Kanan: Just legends.

Anakin has the power of force autism.
It has the power to make anyone he is dueling go into full autist mode and just start swinging their lightsaber like a madman.
Unfortunately, it effects the user as much as the opponent.

This is almost canon as that's how Sheev remained hidden for so long despite talking to Jedi every day.
The Dark Side makes goodies stupid

>reasons why the guide is stupid

I hated you "mortis isn't real" fags for years and I'm so glad we're finally getting more of it to trigger you.

Mace keeps putting his shirt on backwards
>I sense a disturbance.

I always figured he aged 100 times slower than a normal human. Like at 900 he would be 90 in human years.

>puts boot on wrong foot
>There is a plot to destroy the Jedi

That looks like a map of the galaxy.

Don't Jedi have the ability to suppress pain with enough concentration?

Fascinating.

Foreshadowing? Symbolism?

>mace can't find his keys
> This attack was with purpose, that is clear

Alright I warned you.

>Mace trips on his robe
>The darkside of the force surrounds the Chancellor

>Chancellor Palpatine is a Sith Lord

Unrelated but one think that's always pestered me about Yoda was at the end of AOTC he was 800 years old and depicted as like middle aged but then 20 years later in ROTJ hes old and dying. Like after 800 years 20 is like nothing, not an issue just one thing that's always bugged me.

post 'em nigga

Is there a stream for Rebels?

Yeah but Yoda said that he initially started using the cane 200 years ago before he ever needed it. By the time of the PT he actually needs a cane but can concentrate away his pain when he needs to help people in fights. You can't concentrate 24/7.

You try going from being surrounded by happy people and top notch medicine to having everyone you care about slaughtered and being put in a swamp filled with god knows what at 800 years old.

Actually there hasn't been a "creep" at all, That comic/Book I mentioned were basically the first stories Vader got in Canon, and the first actual displays of his strength.

Mace being so surprised was so dumb.
He should have been "Oh course! That creepy guy who is getting really cozy with that emotionally unstable kid who is supposed to destroy the Sith is actually a Sith trying to corrupt him and prevent his destruction. It's so obvious now!"

I just chalk it up to him living on a shitty swamp planet where he can't get the best medicine in the galaxy anymore. Think of it like some 70 year old guy living in a place where he gets excellent healthcare where he's still able to do stuff like running or playing tennis, then he moves to buttfuck Alabama for half a year and doesn't take his medicine. Naturally he'll start feeling shittier and potentially die.

What are you talking about? He was depicted as being old as shit in all the prequels as well. He traved around in a hover chair for fucks sake.

>Mace can't find his speeder in the senate parking lot
>Our worst fears have been realized

Much appreciated

Luke is old crazy man who was cut off from people so anyone can easily impress him. I wouldn't take what he say seriously.

Also, remember how Kenobi was completely convinced that Luke is the Chosen One which proved to be wrong?

Middle age men don't use walking canes or have grey hair

Isn't there something about time moving differently on Dagobah?

>Mace leaves the iron on too long
>We must move quickly if the Jedi Order is to survive

He wasn't a crazy old man when he saw Ben's power idiot. And just because Luke wasn't the chosen one didn't mean he didn't have extreme potential. Anakin, Yoda and even Sheev recognized how powerful Luke could become.

That whole section was done in reshoots. You can tell Sam Jackson was just phoning it in.

Fuck, what's in his Filoni's mind? What madness will we see in Rebels S4 last episodes?

We need a Force Ghost novel. Just seeing the events of 1-8 through Qui-gon, Obi, Yoda, and Ani. The little bits in FACPOV had me wanting more.

Pretty sure they were referring to a ground sloth. But it kinda looks like manatee/sloth hybrid.

I always assumed this or something similar

Wasn't that him mostly a ploy to hide his power level thought? Like he clearly didn't need a cane, when he dueled with Dooku he threw it aside and went on to be fine then we seem him go toe to to with papa palpatine jumping all over the place and running and shit
again im not trying to start a shit show but just my assumptions

Is there a MEGA for this?

I never really dug Jackson as Mace. When he was being intimidating (e.g. Take a seat, Young Skywalker) he was great but he felt out of place in all the other scenes.
Especially the combat. He swung that prop lightsaber like weighed about a dozen pounds

>idiot
Oh, it's the easily triggered Kylo teenage fan.

Force Sloth.

>Mace burns his grilled cheese
>The oppression of the Sith will NEVER RETURN

It's a direct reference to this

>What madness will we see in Rebels S4 last episodes?
The finale has a post credits shot of Jar Jar in a black Jedi robe, doing the Gendo pose, and saying, "Everything issa proceedings exactly as messa hassa been foreseeing."

Does anyone have the webm of Sam Jackson practicing dueling where he looks like he just had a lobotomy?

Sith temple under the Jedi temple

> sun's gone, what a shame
> season with less fish is coming
> I wish that furry thing would milk me, my calfs died and my udders are hurting from the surpluss milk

You are a fucking moron

>BUT KYLO KNOWS PROJECTION BECAUSE I SAID SO!!
Rian and crew don't need to bother themselves in explaining anything when they have fans who ready to create headcanons to defend their easy writing.

No he can do all that flipping and stuff when he channels the force through his body. When he isn't actively using the force to enhance his abilities he is a frail old man. This isn't rocket science.

>Mace stubs his toe on his coffee table for the upteenth time
>The Jedi Council will have to take control of the Senate in order to ensure a peaceful transition

>easy
*lazy

MORE MOBILE GAMES

Will this one actually be decent? Will it be canon?

I would be lazy too if I have easily impressed fans who will defend my bs writing.

Naw it’s cause Abeloth is coming in solo and is the force behind snoke

Messa make the universe smile

I just want Uprising's story to finish

>we'll never get to see the artbook
I'll never not be mad at the wook

>Even TCW Anakin couldn't have moved things like Ezra and Kanan do on the reg.
Rex literally says that what Kanan/Ezra do is nothing compared to Anakin

We need Alexander Freed to adapt it into a Novel. He wrote the mobile game story after all.

You could even have it under the Battlefront 2 sub-heading and connect the dots with Iden/Del/Hask's side of the story, as well as play up the war aspect to the Uprising. And of course, Lando and Shriv would be present..

But we didn't see that in TCW did we?
Power creep, mate

Why can't one of those autists leak it. Motherfuckers.

From a Certain Point of View tells us his real name is A'Koba.

Ben didn’t know about Vader until blood line

>Luke has had zero formal training
>is able to call his lightsaber to him on Hoth
This shit isn't new.

I'm in the process of watching Caddyshack for the first time thanks to Caddyshackanon posting in /swco/ for the past couple of weeks.

>this canon line doesn't count
what

We did.

You seem not be understanding what power creep is or even how fiction works.
If Rex said that Anakin had a green mowhawk during the TCW, even if the line is canon, we still have never seen Anakin with a green mowhawk in TCW

I feel like the Jedi must have had autism even before they built their temple atop the Sith temple.

Example of Anakin lifting something as heavy as that pillar in the Geonosis episode?

I've been seeing pre-reg for this on Google Play for the past month. Almost want to check it out to see how big of a trainwreck it's gonna be.

>We have known about Ahsoka for over 10 years now.

wew

>this line doesn't count because we dont SEE it
nigga I repeat. WHAT?

That’s because she’s Anakin at his peak

>they built their temple atop the Sith temple.
The Jedi just love the tingle of the Dark Side. Like how sushi eaters love fugu. Just enough to feel a bit naughty and dangerous.

It's why the Coruscant temple was built on a Dark Side confluence.
It's why the First Temple on Ach'To was too.
It's why Yoda made his little house right next to an evil cave

Not that user, and not Anakin, but Savage lifted some heavy ass pillars during his training scene with the Force, and he sure as shit was never implied to be even close to as strong as Anakin in the show.

So fucking What? We didn't see Luke shoot Womp rats in Beggers canyon with his t65 skyhopper.

>I first blew a load of cum to Ahsoka 8 years ago
Time flies...

Anakin holds back an entire reactor explosion for a moment.

We saw Anakin do plenty of shit in TCW, like acting as a force parachute for clones.

>want to be fully caught up with the Canon
>Can't stand reading comics

Ten long years for ten long inches.

He and Luminara chucked large pieces of the destroyed droid factory up and away to reach their padawans. Bring up the episodes, grab some calipers, and check sizes for yourself.

Star Wars is not REAL guys. It's fiction. This might be hard to process for you, but's all made up.
What I'm saying that during the writing of TCW, what Anakin could do was X. Now in the writing of Rebels, what Anakin could have done is X+2.

What was true changes.

If you have the series on hand, could you snap this

Why, they'remostly decent stories with mostly decent art (obviously not including Larocca)

And it's not even like theres much to catch up on, theres only like 7 volumes of Star Wars, and that's the bulk of it right there. Miniseries shouldnt be hard to catch up on neither.

>It's why Yoda made his little house right next to an evil cave
I thought he did that to make it harder to locate his presence in the Force. Was that just in Legends?

Dude. it's fiction. if someone states something, then that's how it is. It's canon. Also see:

Kanan was visibly struggling and the bridge was falling apart. What part of that is a power creep?

user, what he is saying is the nucanon is allowing new characters who shouldn't be nearly as powerful as they are, to do shit that we never saw other canonically more powerful people doing. Which is true and that's what a power creep is. And now they're covering their asses by having pre-established characters look at these power creeps and say dialogue like, "I totally saw Anakin do stuff way more powerful than that" even though we, the audience, never saw it. He's not saying it's not canon, he's just saying Disney is playing it fast and lose with the force powers and covering their asses while doing it.

Except you have no evidence to suggest that Anakin was ever not able to do X+2.

You also haven't refuted this which heavily suggests that just because we don't see Anakin doing some crazy ass feats, doesn't mean he couldn't do them.

LIAR.

I don't know. The format just bores me. It's not just a problem with Star Wars comics, it's comics as a whole.

I feel like I'm forcing myself every time I sit down to read one of them. I just get bored no matter how invested I am. It's like my own personal adhd hell.

Fair enough, I sometimes get like that with the books and need the audiobooks to help me power through

>Disney
You mean, the story group

>It's fiction.

>A long time ago in a galaxy far far away

Nice try fucker.

Books must be a nightmare for you

Thanks mate
I'm getting the Kanan pillar now

Yes, that is what I mean.

Luckily my job consists of a lot of mindless labor so I'm able to breeze through audiobooks to pass the time.

I wish the comics had something similar. Some sort of motion comic or just a narration to keep my attention.

Anakin and Obi-Wan did the launch-each-other-with-The-Force thing that Kanan/Ezra did but on a much bigger scale

Who the fuck cares? One episode Anakin is controlling Force gods, the next he gets choked out by Obi-wan.

Based Obi-Babobi

That's part of the reason why I think Anakin being Force Jesus was a bad idea.
He should have just been a competent Jedi. None of that Chosen One bullshit.
With Anakin being Force Divinity it makes scenes like that just dumb

Anakin control the force gods cause he was the chosen one . Choking someone out doesn't always need the force. theres only been a few scenes where someone needed the force to choke someone out I.e Leia with Jabba

What does a gatalentan man have to do to get laid around here?
>*gets arrested*

But why doesn't Aankin use the Force to push away Obi Wan's arms?

over 9000 hrs in mspaint

me on the left

Jesus wasn't nigh invincible either.

You know Jesus got overpowered by a single roman soldier right? Being Space jesus doesn't mean you're superman.

God dooku looks comfy

Jesus also couldn't move things with his mind, you mongs

t. Satan

cause Anakin is retarded and rushes into fights without a plan

Goodbye Father/Mother Last Jedi Novelization with Han's funeral or Episode IX with leia's funeral

Anakin being the chosen one secures Anakin as the most powerful no matter how many generations of force users come after him, but it also can't make him win all the time because it's will be boring. It's a win/lose situation.

>kills his parents
>dare to come to their funeral
What a cold hearted bitch.

OW

because there was a fake "leak" based off of distant spy pictures of the Siren on the island that people were peddling a lot on Cred Forums about it being a giant Sloth that was possessed by Anakin's Force Ghost.

That's retarded because both Rey and Ben are chosen ones In the ST.

OW OW

Little did we know the plot would be even more retarded. People thought Super Leia was fake.

Maybe you should just learn to control your attention.

WHAT THE FUCK OBI-WAN

Man TCW looked SO much better than Rebels did.
It's insane

Fuck you the Leia scene was really cool

Careful you might trigger the Rebelsbabys

Rebels still looks insanely good though.

Why are people so mad about this that they tweet the director? Are they really expecting him to say 'i'm sorry I made a bad movie"

what happened?

No, they aren't. Not even their referred to them as ones.

>inb4 someone says Rebels is better because of textures

Ą̶̻̘̞̯̮͚̳͖̰̂̄̓͆̿̋̏̾̄̔̋̈̂͘A̷̛̛̱͔̫̒̄͆̿͑̽͘͘A̵̡̖̘̘̱̳͓̭̠̳̟̰̦̿̐̀̿̈̚̕͜Ả̷͚̘͘Ă̵̡͕̮̭̯͋̾̏͊̈́͋͐̋̈́̇̾̽̚͝À̴̡̧͉̗̮͎̤͆Ä̷͕̤̑̊̕͜Ȃ̵̻̈́͒͊̓̋̊̍̋̉̕͝ͅͅA̴̢͙̝͈̟̙͙̯̽̾͋́͒̃̋̀̕͝͝ͅẠ̶̢̯̝̹͔̟̤̜̈́̒̈́̌̽͊̈̚͝A̶̙͒̿̄͑͛͊̋̐̽̍̾̇̒̕A̵̧̢̧̢̛̻͇̤̭͎̪̻͉͆̒̐̓̌̎̀͑̀͌̇͝A̵̢̧̡̪͉͕̻̘̙̖̟̰͐̒͒̾͝ͅĀ̶̝̪͇͂̌͋͆́̒̔̋͝Ḧ̶͈͈̰͓̣͍̳͎͉̖͂̉̂̂̾̈́͐̚̕̕H̴͕̟̤̞̠̬̹͙̺̗̹̩̃̃͐̿͛̌͌̇̈̓͘Ĥ̷̬̬͙̜̗͕̼͇̱̟́̏̀͗̉̐̋͜͝H̴̢͎̫̗̥͉͆̀́̽̆̀̒̆̀̋͝H̶̪͚͉̻̙̦̖͓͙̦̖̤̥̿̚H̴̨̢̻̩̰͚͉͙͖̣̻̝͍͓̉̓̎́̂͛Ȟ̷̩̹̦̗̮̟̞̱͚̹̼͎͈̈́̾́͂͘Ḣ̵ͅH̸̱̩̺̮̱̹͉̱͙͕̘͖̋͑̊̈́̔͋͌̈́͂̀̊̚͘͜͝͠H̴̢̨͓̟͖̤̼̬̩̥͚̱̏̈́̊̌̑̃̽͘͠H̸̢̻̬̖̖͎̣͉̘̳̗͂̆̀͜H̵͚͚̳͉̯͖͔̪̦̘̗̳͍̻̐Ḧ̵̛̛̝̞́̐̇̈͌͒͌̈́H̵̛̪͂̿͋̓͘͝Ḧ̴̟́̒̌́̄̈̐̽̌̓Ḩ̴̧͉̥̰̰̣̣̪̘̠̉̊̓̂̓͑̀̾̓̚͘̚͜͝͝ͅH̸̤̜̠̗̗̑H̵̢̳̜̪̺̳͓̱͍͓͍͓͔̓͆͂͋͛̾͋͛̈́͝ͅH̸̛̛͓̻̞̟̻̳̖͚͉̠̪͖̖̮̝̍̑̊͂̓̋̌̂̓͆̊̽̕!̵̢̧̢̞͙͖͍̫͉͈̙̬̘̼̈́̈́!̷̤̱̟̺̩̜̉͒̈̒̀̿͗ͅ!̴̡͓̘͖̘̰͓̝̈́̿͆̈͜!̵͎̀̈́̌͊̈́̃!̵̧̨̥̯̠̗͎̘͍̻͔̥̫̣̈́̏̀̊̽̓!̶̧̻̪͖̫̖͎͎̯͇̟̻̋̀̿͌̃́̚͘!̶͚̭̬̟͓͓͚̙̦͎̓͌͌̊̃̓̓͆̂!̸̢͇̜͈̗̆͗̍̑̇!̵̡͈̱̬̄̇̇̾͝!̸̢̰͍͓̻͎́̽̈́̃͐̾̇̓͐̃̔͗̈́́!̷̧͙̹̫̹̳̤̩͕̝̍̊͜͜͜!̴̛̟̖̣̣̗͇̂̀̿̊̒̾̈̌̆͌͋̆͘!̸̨̰͂̾̌̑͝͝͝!̴͇̩̻̖̱̤̞͓̗͍̺͙͎͋̈́̀̿̊̃͜͠!̶͔̮̙̬͕̝̠̂͆̉͑̑̒͘!̷̡͓͆̓͗!̷͇̺̣̳̯̭͆̽̾̓̈́͛̾́!̶͈̤̦͕̣̭͊̂͗͘!̵̢̡̢̪̖͌̈́̐̓͒̉̏

Where did Ezra get his second kyber crystal, anyway?

Semantics. TLJ already stated they are more powerful than Vader and Sheev in raw potential

>One of those Temple Guards in that episode ended up being the Grand Inquisitor
Why hasn't a comic/novel/anything connected these two stories points together yet? Still surprised that Bariss wasn't added to the Inquisitors in the Vader comic, another question for another day.

CALL ME A KEK, WILL YA?
STEAL THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS, WILL YA?

Same place Luke got his.

There was gonna be an artbook for mobilekino Uprising, but it got cancelled when the game went offline. Some people at the Wook got copies of it though for the sake of preservation I guess (?), and they've never released anything from it.

Isn't she like super dead

b-but it's just like Ralph McQuarrie!

Luke got his from Obi-Wan's hut.

It's maddening. Loved that it revived the nightsisters.

Its the temple guard with the hand behind his back.

Source?

I'm just pissed that I never played the last 4 levels before it went down.

Thank you user, why didn't I think of that?

Literally there is no statement where he said they are more powerful than VADER and SHEEV. Until a writer from Lucasfilms makes a bold statement where they say that the new kids are stronger than them by mentioning by names, I will consider your post to be bs.

no just Rey is as she is his reincarnation
> "This weapon is my life" - Anakin to padme
> The lightsaber choses Rey shows her visions of the past present and future.
>Anakin's lightsaber is broken when ben and Rey fight over it his previous life / legacy is over
> His Reincarnation will mend it and create something new outta it

Ok, so here are the feats of Force lifting we've seen in the series.
On size alone, the Rebels one is by far the biggest. It takes Rex 25 seconds to walk from edge to edge. Assuming he's walking slower than average walking speed (I used 1.25 m/s) that'd put the bridge at around 30m or 100 feet. Which seems consistent with what we can see here.

The density is another issue. I'm going to assume the bridge is made of sandstone, a very light rock. If it's 30m long, I'll give it a 1m width and half meter thickness, and I'll ignore the bulges at the end. It's just a straight rectangular prism 30x1x0.5. Which gives us a volume of 15 m^3.
Density of sandstone is 2.65 grams/cm^3
15 m^3 is 15000000 cm^3.
Bingo bango, you have 1.5e7 cm^3 * 2.65 grams/cm^3. Which gives us 39 750 kg or 39 tons.
Which given my conservative estimation of the volume, is probably as light as reasonably estimated for the mass of the bridge that Kanan holds steady for a half minute. Not to mention catching it while it fell a few metres. THAT'S the biggest feat. Yoda's moving of the big metal tube (mostly hollow) required him to be acting on it constantly to slow it's natural gravity based fall.

I know that math is stupid to apply to Star Wars but I wanted to justify my feeling that Kanan's catching, lifting, and holding of that sandstone bridge is the biggest feat of Force related strength we've seen yet, outside of comics and books.

I don't have the Savage pillar scene, but that might have been greater.

>Best Temple Guard

He's going to point to "I've only seen this power once before," but that's still bullshit.

The thing I don't get is, TCW is McQuarrie too. And does a MUCH better job at looking like a moving painting. If I showed someone who never saw either a still screenshot from TCW, they might think its a painting, not CGI. You can't say the same with Rebels

Not saying Rebels artstyle is bad, but using the McQuarrie excuse is total bullshit.

What was this guy's name?

>If I showed someone who never saw either a still screenshot from TCW, they might think its a painting, not CGI. You can't say the same with Rebels
Autism.

I agree that TCW looks better than Rebels, but don't be dumb.

>lifting big metal sheet
>lifting big metal tube
>lifting thin rock that breaks apart 30 seconds later

GET THAT STEWJONI COCKSUCKER

mate that is obviously CGI.

whats so impressive about that shot
its just two characters against a yellow sky with a bunch of lumps in the distance

> all we got so far is him being a little bitch about books in the Vader comics
I love that actually but I'd have liked to see him actually changing sides.

you can literally see pixels

> spinning... the best trick

I know you're just being purposefully ignorant to get a response, but I'll clear up any misconception that someone else may have that might have a point.

This is a 20 ton machine. Kanan's bridge weighted two of these.
Sometimes our intuition can be wrong. But do you think the metal sheet or metal tube weight more than just one of these? Weighed more than two of these?
No.

40 tonnes is really really heavy.

>comparing one fictional character to another
>when they're not even part of the same franchise

>fictional
HERESY

Rebels has pretty backgrounds, but the characters and models are so blatantly obvious CGI. TCW did not have this issue after Season 2, and its stills can look like actualy paintings, characters and all.

>This is a 20 ton machine. Kanan's bridge weighted two of these.
Source?

>Ą̶̻̘̞̯̮͚̳͖̰̂̄̓͆̿̋̏̾̄̔̋̈̂͘A̷̛̛̱͔̫̒̄͆̿͑̽͘͘A̵̡̖̘̘̱̳͓̭̠̳̟̰̦̿̐̀̿̈̚̕͜Ả̷͚̘͘Ă̵̡͕̮̭̯͋̾̏͊̈́͋͐̋̈́̇̾̽̚͝À̴̡̧͉̗̮͎̤͆Ä̷͕̤̑̊̕͜Ȃ̵̻̈́͒͊̓̋̊̍̋̉̕͝ͅͅA̴̢͙̝͈̟̙͙̯̽̾͋́͒̃̋̀̕͝͝ͅẠ̶̢̯̝̹͔̟̤̜̈́̒̈́̌̽͊̈̚͝A̶̙͒̿̄͑͛͊̋̐̽̍̾̇̒̕A̵̧̢̧̢̛̻͇̤̭͎̪̻͉͆̒̐̓̌̎̀͑̀͌̇͝A̵̢̧̡̪͉͕̻̘̙̖̟̰͐̒͒̾͝ͅĀ̶̝̪͇͂̌͋͆́̒̔̋͝Ḧ̶͈͈̰͓̣͍̳͎͉̖͂̉̂̂̾̈́͐̚̕̕H̴͕̟̤̞̠̬̹͙̺̗̹̩̃̃͐̿͛̌͌̇̈̓͘Ĥ̷̬̬͙̜̗͕̼͇̱̟́̏̀͗̉̐̋͜͝H̴̢͎̫̗̥͉͆̀́̽̆̀̒̆̀̋͝H̶̪͚͉̻̙̦̖͓͙̦̖̤̥̿̚H̴̨̢̻̩̰͚͉͙͖̣̻̝͍͓̉̓̎́̂͛Ȟ̷̩̹̦̗̮̟̞̱͚̹̼͎͈̈́̾́͂͘Ḣ̵ͅH̸̱̩̺̮̱̹͉̱͙͕̘͖̋͑̊̈́̔͋͌̈́͂̀̊̚͘͜͝͠H̴̢̨͓̟͖̤̼̬̩̥͚̱̏̈́̊̌̑̃̽͘͠H̸̢̻̬̖̖͎̣͉̘̳̗͂̆̀͜H̵͚͚̳͉̯͖͔̪̦̘̗̳͍̻̐

The secret ingredient is love.

RAAAAH THIS LOOKS LIKE A GREAT PLACE TO BUILD A CASTLE

I did the math up here.
I based the length off how long it took for Rex to walk it. I was pretty conservative about everything else, even ignoring the bulbous endpieces that might be as heavy as the bridge itself.

I think it would be cool for star wars to mix in some real science and those fucked up planets we know about irl. Like the one with oceans so deep the water turns solid due to pressure or the ones with winds 3x the speed of sound.

Darth Vader, otherwise known as Anakin Skywalker, died during the Battle of Endor. his force ghost was last seen watching Luke on Endor

Rey was born 11 years after the Battle of Endor. Why is that such a big deal? why is her being born 11 years after Anakin's death important? I'll tell you why.
First of all, 11 seems like a pretty random number. Ben Solo was born 1 year after Endor , which seems like a normal number to have someone born in the Star Wars universe. But, 11 is not a random number at all. Not for Buddhism.
In Buddhism, 10 years is the full cycle from life and death to self-actualization. Then, the 1 year following that 10 years, is the year to start over new, and be reincarnated.

NEW

AAAAHGhhgahhagaha Ill put my deitation pod on the second floor.
AAGAHAGAHAAGAHagahagaahga Maybe a nice picture window for where I entertain guests.

>You're not wanted around here hommes

> the one where it hails diamods
Love it, imagine what could live on those thanks to The Force.
It's a shame Tambor and Plo Koon are the only prominent non-O2 breathing life forms I can think of

None of these look like a painting at all

Bumping this request

Exactly, i thin k its a brilliant opportunity for some creativity. Using the force as your excuse they could ramp up the weirdness.

>66

Filoni is the key to all of this...

youtube.com/watch?v=H6JDbSqXBzg