Why is she so underrated?

Why is she so underrated?

Go to bed, Zone.

Is there any accent more unattractive than Brooklyn?

Why kind of pathetic slime mold low testosterone cuck shit is this? Brooklyn accents are the hottest kind of accent a women can ever have. I will fight to the death to defend this view.

Chav.

too much QUALITY to be hot.
also they underused the fact she's like 1m40 and would be impaled by literally any dick.

I didnt like the fact there werent any good lasting shots of her getting fucked without being blocked by a monster, or when she did get a good shot it was something gross like stomach inflation

Who?

Kylie griffin, the first actual female ghostbuster from the 90s cartoon. Unlike the characters in the movie she was actually good and likable to the point she has a large fanbase and even appears in the IDW comics.

Even though it was a good show, that show and that character has two problems
The shows problem is, despite being good, it's still of the "Ghostbusters BUT EXTREME" kind, it doesn't really hold up on its own without prior ghostbusters. Which is fine, but it doesn't make people see it as a proper show in itself.
And the problem with the character is that she is too much of a goth. Yes yes, i get you, nerds think goths are hot, but when compared to more traditional pretty girls they will always lose, always. Sure they will always have a fanbase, and a pretty strong one at that too, but they are small.

That was a painful read. How old are you?

or maybe, this may shock you, english is not my native language.
Granted, normally i do better, but i eat, watch anime and draw at the same time while browsing Cred Forums

>The shows problem is, despite being good, it's still of the "Ghostbusters BUT EXTREME" kind, it doesn't really hold up on its own without prior ghostbusters. Which is fine, but it doesn't make people see it as a proper show in itself.
It clearly explains what the ghostbusters are and what happend to them in the first episode. It can easily be enjoyed on its own
>And the problem with the character is that she is too much of a goth. Yes yes, i get you, nerds think goths are hot, but when compared to more traditional pretty girls they will always lose, always. Sure they will always have a fanbase, and a pretty strong one at that too, but they are small.
Ah, so you prefer vain cliquish egotistical anorexic cheerleaders and stacys instead. Opinion discarded

So your thoughts are stupid in two languages, you're saying?

Nobody gives a shit. This isn't your blog.

>It clearly explains what the ghostbusters are and what happend to them in the first episode
I didn't meant in terms of understanding the plot, but in terms of accepting and appreciating the setting. If there had never been a ghostbusters before ghostbusters extreme, people would just think of this show as try-too-hard cartoon with stereotype main characters.

>Ah, so you prefer
actually i didn't say a single thing about my personal preferences. As a kid she was also my waifu

i wasn't the one shifting the topic to grammar and language, i merely responded to someone who did

nobody give a shit, go whine on your blog.

My folder for her is remarkable small. Can someone dump a bunch of Kylies for me?

Because the movie missed the mark in not passing the torch and being a shitty retread with forty something SNL hacks.

S L I M E D again!